RachelEarlsVlogs

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: RachelEarlsVlogs

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Income is definitely a part, if not all, of the motivation for most youtubers. I feel like they get so consumed by making and "earning" the amount of money that they do for the minimal work they put in compared to "normal" jobs, and it negatively affects the way they see things. Like in this situation. It's good they have law enforcement and other officials involved in order to take this person, or people, down. But, I know if I was in their shoes, I would not include my child in the vlogs for the time being. Showing him just adds more fire to the fuel. As mentioned above, the person issuing the threats is 100% wrong in this case, but it is the parents' job to make sure they do whatever they can in order to protect their child and have the best interests for them/him. It's even scary thinking about the new baby that is on the way. If this continues or new threatening people come along, the new little boy can easily be a target.
Apm1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Apm1993 »

Sweetiebee wrote:That address is to a government building. What is he/she trying to imply?
I’m thinking that’s where Harold works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Income is definitely a part, if not all, of the motivation for most youtubers. I feel like they get so consumed by making and "earning" the amount of money that they do for the minimal work they put in compared to "normal" jobs, and it negatively affects the way they see things. Like in this situation. It's good they have law enforcement and other officials involved in order to take this person, or people, down. But, I know if I was in their shoes, I would not include my child in the vlogs for the time being. Showing him just adds more fire to the fuel. As mentioned above, the person issuing the threats is 100% wrong in this case, but it is the parents' job to make sure they do whatever they can in order to protect their child and have the best interests for them/him. It's even scary thinking about the new baby that is on the way. If this continues or new threatening people come along, the new little boy can easily be a target.
I hope she doesn’t post when she gives birth. It be too easy to walk into the hospital and find her

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Oh boy, Rachel is doing a q&a on her instagram and she said she can see herself with 6 kids. I definitely CANNOT. She gets too overwhelmed and is unable to handle things because of it. Also, I didn't know both of them waited to have sex until they were married. I knew Rachel did- she mentioned it a few times, but I wasn't aware Harold did too.
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

I can’t believe that creep is saying such inappropriate things and posting addresses. But yet these people film their new house and everywhere they go. Rachel needs to leave YouTube and stick to blogging for the safety of their family
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

As a reminder..

YTMD will go offline tomorrow for 2-3 DAYS while undergoing updates. I suggest trying to subscribe to your most active threads before it goes offline so once it comes back up, you start getting post notifications and dont miss much of your discussions.

I will be sure to post in all of my threads (and threads I am covering for other mods) when YTMD is back online.

I guess I need to find a book to read or something else to entertain myself for a bit, lol.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Here come more clickbait titles trying to get people to watch thinking something is wrong with the baby when they know good and well that everything is 100% ok. Gross
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

dramallama429 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:41 pm Here come more clickbait titles trying to get people to watch thinking something is wrong with the baby when they know good and well that everything is 100% ok. Gross
Was just coming here to post this. They are absolutely disgusting, I am so appalled by them. They actually had a possible scare, you think they'd appreciate the pregnancy more after that. But nope, they keep hinting at problems with the pregnancy which aren't true. Soo gross.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

dramallama429 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 3:41 pm Here come more clickbait titles trying to get people to watch thinking something is wrong with the baby when they know good and well that everything is 100% ok. Gross
I'm beyond disgusted. I nearly miscarried my 6-year-old daughter at 20 weeks. I'll never forget the anxiety and fear that we faced. Watching them make videos like these are pathetic and disgust me beyond belief. It's so disrespectful to those who have truly had issues with their pregnancies. They should be ashamed of themselves. I said the other day that they were all about the money when it regarded Leo's safety with the person making threats. Them pulling crap like this proves my point. They're all about the views and the money.
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

PirateWench8 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 8:01 pm
I'm beyond disgusted. I nearly miscarried my 6-year-old daughter at 20 weeks. I'll never forget the anxiety and fear that we faced. Watching them make videos like these are pathetic and disgust me beyond belief. It's so disrespectful to those who have truly had issues with their pregnancies. They should be ashamed of themselves. I said the other day that they were all about the money when it regarded Leo's safety with the person making threats. Them pulling crap like this proves my point. They're all about the views and the money.

I am so sorry that you went through that and I’m very glad that your daughter is okay. My best friend experienced something similar and it’s sick to watch youtubers make money off of clickbait titles that insinuate something is wrong with their baby. These people have never had to face adversity and don’t know how miraculous a healthy pregnancy is. Rachel is incredibly pathetic popping out babies when she can’t even handle one without help from a hosuekeeper and nanny. She’s a joke and needs to get a grip on life.

I agree about Leo’s safety too. They are disgusting greedy humans hiding behind Christianity which is so sad. Reminds me of a less attractive, less rich version of Cole and savannah. It really makes me question if these threats to Leo are even real or if they are just staging it all.
williamschristine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by williamschristine »

Has anyone seen her instagram stories the past day or two? It looks like she’s got a new engagement ring on. Am I the only one that noticed??

Canthelpmyself
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Canthelpmyself »

williamschristine wrote:Has anyone seen her instagram stories the past day or two? It looks like she’s got a new engagement ring on. Am I the only one that noticed??

i hadn’t noticed and i went to see if i could find something but i don’t see anything anywhere.

PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

I have NEVER heard anyone whine about being pregnant as much as this woman does and she claims she wants six kids? She can't even handle Leo who she is home with all day without having "help". Give me a break! Wait until she has two kids 20 months apart. She's going to have a breakdown. My oldest two were only 14 months apart. Thankfully my oldest was and is a very good boy and my second child I call him my lamb. He was and is the easiest going of my children (he looks just like and his personality is just like my father's). Now that they are 12 1/2 and 11 1/2 they are best friends and do everything together. I do hope that Leo and his younger brother have the same relationship with each other.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

I have NEVER heard anyone whine about being pregnant as much as this woman does and she claims she wants six kids? She can't even handle Leo who she is home with all day without having "help". Give me a break! Wait until she has two kids 20 months apart. She's going to have a breakdown. My oldest two were only 14 months apart. Thankfully my oldest was and is a very good boy and my second child I call him my lamb. He was and is the easiest going of my children (he looks just like and his personality is just like my father's). Now that they are 12 1/2 and 11 1/2 they are best friends and do everything together. I do hope that Leo and his younger brother have the same relationship with each other.
williamschristine
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by williamschristine »

Does anyone know what city they’re living in? I know they’re near DC but I don’t think they’re living IN DC

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Didn't want to sit through that whole clip, but it sounded like Harold's sister is going to move there and be their nanny..? Is that correct or did I get it all wrong? Wow. She can't even handle one kid. What would they ever do with 6.
calichic29

Unread post by calichic29 »

I cant believe that she is going to have Harold's sister be her nanny. What is so hard that she needs help? From what I seen she is at home most days. Someone already comes in once a month to clean the house. Yes Harold works but what does she do exactly? She isnt even that big on YT. How will she ever manage 2 kids on her own...oh ya but she wants 6 (YA RIGHT) .
Does she know there are Sahm of multiple children and they seem to manage the house and kids. Or better yet Military wives that do it all on their own with several kids while their husbands are away...gasp... with no help!
She is such a baby..complains about her back and now needs help with Leo lol.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

calichic29 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:53 pm I cant believe that she is going to have Harold's sister be her nanny. What is so hard that she needs help? From what I seen she is at home most days. Someone already comes in once a month to clean the house. Yes Harold works but what does she do exactly? She isnt even that big on YT. How will she ever manage 2 kids on her own...oh ya but she wants 6 (YA RIGHT) .
Does she know there are Sahm of multiple children and they seem to manage the house and kids. Or better yet Military wives that do it all on their own with several kids while their husbands are away...gasp... with no help!
She is such a baby..complains about her back and now needs help with Leo lol.
These people really need a wake-up call and a good dose of reality! My Father was in the Air Force and was deployed a few times. My mother was left to raise five children all on her own for months at a time and she did it on her own. This spoiled brat (what she is) has a husband who though he does work is home almost every day, she doesn't work and she can't handle one child. I don't know which one is the bigger moron her for whining constantly or him for coddling her and giving in to her. GROW THE HECK UP!
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:13 pm Didn't want to sit through that whole clip, but it sounded like Harold's sister is going to move there and be their nanny..? Is that correct or did I get it all wrong? Wow. She can't even handle one kid. What would they ever do with 6.
You got it absolutely right. I can't deal with this nitwit. I want to say she's the atypical millennial, but my niece is a millennial and has four children and her and her husband don't act like these two entitled brats!
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

PirateWench8 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:43 pm
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:13 pm Didn't want to sit through that whole clip, but it sounded like Harold's sister is going to move there and be their nanny..? Is that correct or did I get it all wrong? Wow. She can't even handle one kid. What would they ever do with 6.
You got it absolutely right. I can't deal with this nitwit. I want to say she's the atypical millennial, but my niece is a millennial and has four children and her and her husband don't act like these two entitled brats!
That's ridiculous. Rachel seems so entitled, yet incapable of anything. And then Harold commends her for everything and supports her behavior like she's the best person in the world! Reality is going to hit them some day. I swear, all of these YT parents are the same. They say they want kids so bad, they have them, and then can't handle it. They want them for views and $$$.

Return to “Q-Z”