onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Unread post by onbreak »

Playsinrain wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
Playsinrain wrote:Speaking of Johnson Fam... i know they lost a baby last year, have they ever started trying again or talked anymore about that whole journey?
They're too busy pimping Peyton out doing "Mini Justin Bieber and Hayley Baldwin" pictures with Caspian, recreating paparazzi pictures. No time for babies.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
So freaking dumb...
So i mean were they trying and have just stopped or was that baby just an oops?? I thought they were trying for a 3rd, which is why i'm confused that there has been zero talk about that since..
I think their channel is for kids. I hope they aren't documenting that journey for 8 year olds.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Hi everyone!

Just a heads up from your friendly neighborhood mod that YTMD will be down in approximately 24 hours for a scheduled upgrade. I'm not 100% sure when we will be back up, so get the gossip out while you can. Happy chatting!

-MamaJo
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
TellAll
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by TellAll »

Has anybody seen the new video? Bryan shows off the new paint in the studio. Towards the end of the vlog he finds a red can of paint and has the four of them draw on the freshly painted wall. Then adds in he’s thinking in books cases that MIGHT cover up the red paint. What a douche. Somebody spend hours painting these walls for you.. Only for you to take red paint to it. If it doesn’t get covered up somebody is going to have to go back in a repaint over your dick move. So inconsiderate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Of course they had Finn as the one who spray painted it. Never golden child Ollie. I was surprised that they didn’t correct Ollie when they told him it was 3 colors and he said four. They even put it on the screen.

So is this what assistant Dallas does, film them? I wonder if he’s the one who filmed that portal ad.

Is this them trying to get back their adult audience? I still think they talk down too much. They’ve spent a ton of $$$ on this studio. I wonder how they’ll make this $$ back. It’s in Temecula not even close to LA. Figure it’s all for Bryan anyway.

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

100midas wrote:There's no way to link the ad, but the way I found it was: Go to user bryanlanning on IG. Tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner, tap About this Account then go to Active Ads. And it'll be there with all the comments (1800+ now).

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Just checked to see if there were more comments and the whole “active ads” is gone. Is this something he did or does it go away when the ad is taken off?

Herculeez
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Herculeez »

producers are the worst of the worst people. controlling, manipulative, lying narccissists. bryan lanning is the guy who copied intro videos he is the most unoriginal....how is this guy..who cant even play an instrument or make a video without stealing intellectual property make songs without stealing from his newest obsession.
The music industry loves and hates guys like this. i cant wait until they start fucking with him. he opened a huge can of worms with the studio. anyone remember interscope? its full of suge knights r kellys and dr lukes. so bryan is just another p.o.s. added to the list...however they are guys that dont mess around. he is going to get his ass handed to him. of course we will never see or hear about it. while the music industry is a very small place and everyone knows everyones business everyone has p.r. and lawyers on the pay roll. lol. let the games begin. heres to hoping they go bankrupt!!! lol
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

He has an interscope contract?

Good thing He's a "professional itunes artist" and he knows how fucked up the industry is.

100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

jmoysa wrote:
100midas wrote:There's no way to link the ad, but the way I found it was: Go to user bryanlanning on IG. Tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner, tap About this Account then go to Active Ads. And it'll be there with all the comments (1800+ now).

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Just checked to see if there were more comments and the whole “active ads” is gone. Is this something he did or does it go away when the ad is taken off?

It goes away when the ad goes down. Accounts aren't allowed to hide the tab, it's baked into the app.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

I know what to call the new studio...bankrupt! How this doofus thinks he's going to have a legitimate studio in Murrieta is beyond me. I would think anyone in So Cal would prefer to travel to LA and work with established studios rather than a startup.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

spooky wrote:I know what to call the new studio...bankrupt! How this doofus thinks he's going to have a legitimate studio in Murrieta is beyond me. I would think anyone in So Cal would prefer to travel to LA and work with established studios rather than a startup.
Especially a startup run by someone who sounds like him.
He really is delusional. I think he's been surrounded by yes-men who were perfectly willing to take his money, and they delete and block any comments that aren't "OMG, Bryan! You're so talented! You're better than Justin Bieber!" So he really believes he's amazing.
Remember how Jeff used to suck up to him? And Jeff actually has some talent. I mean, he isn't huge pop star talented, but he can at least play guitar and doesn't sound like he's strangling a cat.
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

lmmomSD wrote:
spooky wrote:I know what to call the new studio...bankrupt! How this doofus thinks he's going to have a legitimate studio in Murrieta is beyond me. I would think anyone in So Cal would prefer to travel to LA and work with established studios rather than a startup.
He really is delusional. I think he's been surrounded by yes-men who were perfectly willing to take his money, and they delete and block any comments that aren't "OMG, Bryan! You're so talented! You're better than Justin Bieber!" So he really believes he's amazing.
Remember how Jeff used to suck up to him? And Jeff actually has some talent. I mean, he isn't huge pop star talented, but he can at least play guitar and doesn't sound like he's strangling a cat.
I agree 100%; people that aren't on his payroll won't be able to take his shit. I hope he's smart enough to have hired a studio manager that knows what the hell they're doing. I know they have money to burn, but dayum, Bryan's music is a vanity project and nothing else. I never got into Johnson fam but the times I saw Jeff on the old DB (I don't watch the kid videos) I didn't think he was too bad.

Mentioning Johnson Fam makes me so curious as to what happened between them and of course Kelsey and Corbin. We need a Shane Dawson series on the DB and the revolving door of assistants, I mean, friends/family.
TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

spooky wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:
I agree 100%; people that aren't on his payroll won't be able to take his shit. I hope he's smart enough to have hired a studio manager that knows what the hell they're doing. I know they have money to burn, but dayum, Bryan's music is a vanity project and nothing else. I never got into Johnson fam but the times I saw Jeff on the old DB (I don't watch the kid videos) I didn't think he was too bad.

Mentioning Johnson Fam makes me so curious as to what happened between them and of course Kelsey and Corbin. We need a Shane Dawson series on the DB and the revolving door of assistants, I mean, friends/family.
Well in today’s vlogs Bryan mentioned Ollie making music and singing in the studio. He also said on Twitter a few days back that Ollie auditioned to play Boy in Bird Box. I think he’s betting on Ollie to do what he wished he could have done at a young age. Which, is truly sad. Having parents that fully support Ollie is awesome. But, to push the dreams that you never pursued onto your child is wrong all the way around. Ollie may want to sing and make music now because it’s fun to a kid, but if he makes music that entails loooots of hard work and a lot of time NOT being a kid

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Bryan has put up a live IG story. Sorry but it’s cringeworthy.

Do they have food delivered everyday for every meal?

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

He doesnt drive anymore so probably food delivered everyday.. Even tho, that one time the lady invited her kid and her kids friend to go to the door to meet them.

Jeff and Andrew have fucking hair on their heads nothings stopping that rock duo from happening

In shanes series missy will have a photo shoot day and wear a dumbass hat to keep her brain from floating out of her noggin

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Why doesn’t he drive anymore??? What happened?

mac-n-cheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mac-n-cheese »

Poor Finn :(... you could clearly see that someone was standing by him with that spray paint can.. then you see him looking so sad he was getting yelled at but was told to do it... he’s sitting on Missy’s leg like what the hell man! the scripted yelling at him has to screw with his poor little mind!

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

TellAll wrote:
spooky wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Especially a startup run by someone who sounds like him.

Well in today’s vlogs Bryan mentioned Ollie making music and singing in the studio. He also said on Twitter a few days back that Ollie auditioned to play Boy in Bird Box. I think he’s betting on Ollie to do what he wished he could have done at a young age. Which, is truly sad. Having parents that fully support Ollie is awesome. But, to push the dreams that you never pursued onto your child is wrong all the way around. Ollie may want to sing and make music now because it’s fun to a kid, but if he makes music that entails loooots of hard work and a lot of time NOT being a kid

Ollie didn't audition. Bryan said he "almost read for it" but "wasn't quite ready". Which means absolutely nothing.
Ollie has zero talent and can't even speak clearly. Plus, I personally just don't think he's that cute.
But that aside, you're absolutely right that it isn't fair of Bryan to push not only his dreams but also the pressure of being a breadwinner on to poor Ollie.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

mac-n-cheese wrote:Why doesn’t he drive anymore??? What happened?

He mentioned having an anxiety attack behind the wheel once. That’s about the only explanation I can think of.
:roll:
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

TellAll wrote:
spooky wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Especially a startup run by someone who sounds like him.

I think he probably thinks pushing Ollie into singing/acting will be the magical golden ticket to fame for him and money for the whole family. In reality child stars are often insecure, overworked, and depressed. If he genuinely thinks Ollie is interested in it he should invest in lessons for him and then try to get him jobs when he's older and his skills are developed. But he knows they probably won't be "famous" anymore in 10 years so he's shoving him into the studios at age 5.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

lmmomSD wrote:
TellAll wrote:
spooky wrote: I agree 100%; people that aren't on his payroll won't be able to take his shit. I hope he's smart enough to have hired a studio manager that knows what the hell they're doing. I know they have money to burn, but dayum, Bryan's music is a vanity project and nothing else. I never got into Johnson fam but the times I saw Jeff on the old DB (I don't watch the kid videos) I didn't think he was too bad.

Ollie didn't audition. Bryan said he "almost read for it" but "wasn't quite ready". Which means absolutely nothing.
Ollie has zero talent and can't even speak clearly. Plus, I personally just don't think he's that cute.
But that aside, you're absolutely right that it isn't fair of Bryan to push not only his dreams but also the pressure of being a breadwinner on to poor Ollie.

Hmm.. I don’t know. A few months back Missy hype up a vlog about how Ollie has a very special, important and excited day. They drive into LA for whatever major event it was. Afterwards Missy said he did good and that she was going to treat him for the day(more like everyday) and take him to Disney, but even if he didnt audition for the role he wouldn’t have lasted. Ollie is a very emotional kid. He would have broken down in tears the first time Sandra raised her voice at him. Finn is the only one I could see filling an acting gig to be honest. He doesn’t seem to get intimidated as easily as Ollie

Return to “Daily Bumps”