KKHereComesTheBrideFrumpyFatAndWide | KKandBabyJ | Part 49

JustWannaGossip
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKHereComesTheBrideFrumpyFatAndWide | KKandBabyJ | Part 49

Unread post by JustWannaGossip »

teahathspilleth wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 8a4ad3.png[/IMG]

Just so you all get a gist of what this town we live in is like. kk lives off one of these streets I circled. So I’m assuming they want to move across the street inside the neighborhood that has private gated neighborhoods for residents only with lakes. A few of my friends PARENTS live in the gated communities in that neighborhood and it’s super super nice like some NBA players live there as well as retired NFL. But the prices are astronomical and the lots that need to be cleared and then built on are also about a million dollars.

How much do they actually make? I can’t see it being this much.

I think they’re just saying it in the vlog to create clickbait. Bc minions would love to see their new lake house. But they don’t even talk about it or show it which you know if they wanted it they’d put it on the vlog tomshoq off
Knowing Keren she probably wants the 11 mil home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

JustWannaGossip wrote:
teahathspilleth wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 8a4ad3.png[/IMG]

Just so you all get a gist of what this town we live in is like. kk lives off one of these streets I circled. So I’m assuming they want to move across the street inside the neighborhood that has private gated neighborhoods for residents only with lakes. A few of my friends PARENTS live in the gated communities in that neighborhood and it’s super super nice like some NBA players live there as well as retired NFL. But the prices are astronomical and the lots that need to be cleared and then built on are also about a million dollars.

I think they’re just saying it in the vlog to create clickbait. Bc minions would love to see their new lake house. But they don’t even talk about it or show it which you know if they wanted it they’d put it on the vlog tomshoq off
Knowing Keren she probably wants the 11 mil home.

Lol the 11 million dollar one is One of Shaquille O’Neil’s I think of it’s the 22 million lmao
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:

There is a video gamer on youtube that lives in Orlando on a lake. I only watch his weekly video he does on his golden retriever. But his house was in the 600k range. It’s huge but it’s kind of cold and industrial looking. I have no idea though what neighborhood he lives in.

With sponsorships I have always said these youtubers make more then we think. If they do 15 sponsorships a month at 4K to 6k each that is 400k to 600k on top of their youtube check. With as many as kk do I would not be surprised if they are bringing in a million a year. And if their house really is paid off that is a lot of money to save even spending like Keren does. Plus not knowing what they do financially they could even be making that money grow by having it in mutual funds.

Jesus that’s crazy to think about! I would really hope if they do end up buying a multi million dollar home they better keep making money to afford their lifestyle bc in a Few years when all the kids are in schools do their minions grow up and stop watching wtf will they go for money. Hopefully not end up going broke af. The smart thing to do is rent out their paid off house to someone just in case they ever need to go back.
Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

imagine kernel trying to a multimillion dollar lake house

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

teahathspilleth wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

There is a video gamer on youtube that lives in Orlando on a lake. I only watch his weekly video he does on his golden retriever. But his house was in the 600k range. It’s huge but it’s kind of cold and industrial looking. I have no idea though what neighborhood he lives in.

With sponsorships I have always said these youtubers make more then we think. If they do 15 sponsorships a month at 4K to 6k each that is 400k to 600k on top of their youtube check. With as many as kk do I would not be surprised if they are bringing in a million a year. And if their house really is paid off that is a lot of money to save even spending like Keren does. Plus not knowing what they do financially they could even be making that money grow by having it in mutual funds.

Jesus that’s crazy to think about! I would really hope if they do end up buying a multi million dollar home they better keep making money to afford their lifestyle bc in a Few years when all the kids are in schools do their minions grow up and stop watching wtf will they go for money. Hopefully not end up going broke af. The smart thing to do is rent out their paid off house to someone just in case they ever need to go back.

I doubt they are looking at multi million dollar lake house. But I could see them building one costing 1 million. Those multi million dollar homes are big ass mansions. If Khoa was telling the truth about their current house being paid off that is 500k they could put towards a lake house.

Personally they make me nervous if they were on a lake. They don’t take water safety with those kids seriously. They have been to a lake and had no life jackets on those kid on a paddle board and boat.

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

slow33 wrote:imagine kernel trying to a multimillion dollar lake house ImageImageImageImage

Lmao what about decorating one.... a rug in every room and a decor for every wall okie thanks :P
pastel

Unread post by pastel »

The longer they wait to get the lake house, the better for those boys. I already worry about the pool let alone a damn lake. Why aren't they in swim lessons?

Hey kern, I know you dont do shit unless you benefit from it personally, so here it goes. The boys get to learn a life saving tool and you could add swimming lesson tips to your app as a fun and healthy workout for kids.
Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

chloe6124 wrote:
teahathspilleth wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:

I doubt they are looking at multi million dollar lake house. But I could see them building one costing 1 million. Those multi million dollar homes are big ass mansions. If Khoa was telling the truth about their current house being paid off that is 500k they could put towards a lake house.

Personally they make me nervous if they were on a lake. They don’t take water safety with those kids seriously. They have been to a lake and had no life jackets on those kid on a paddle board and boat.

There are cops on the lake who patrol. You can get a fine if you are caught without a vest.
sailorscout123
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sailorscout123 »

I wouldn’t be surprised that once she gets bored with all this fitness stuff, because she’s clearly not passionate about it, she’ll get pregnant and use the excuse “oh I’m pregnant now I’m too tired to work out”

yamasyada
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by yamasyada »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 2a9366.jpg[/IMG] so I just noticed this but Sutton is like 5 months old and they still haven’t updated their YouTube bio thing like your a channel about your family but you don’t care enough to include all of your family in things like this, then again it reflects their vlogs.......idk it’s small but I think it’s relevant

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

mem3896 wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 9:49 am

Why does Kyra look so much happier to be holding Sutton

Because Kyra actually loves Sutton.. I think Kyra loves all children... something that Hunchie doesn't. She can't seem to stand her niece, I don't know how many times I saw her roll her eyes whenever Peyton/Payton is in their vlogs... she's just a little girl, wtf?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

teahathspilleth wrote:
slow33 wrote:imagine kernel trying to a multimillion dollar lake house ImageImageImageImage

Lmao what about decorating one.... a rug in every room and a decor for every wall okie thanks :P
ahahaha my original post was meant to say “trying to DECORATE a multimillion dollar lake house” i’m cringing thinking about it

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KKHereComesTheBrideFrumpyFatAndWide | KKandBabyJ | Part 49

Unread post by UsedToCould »

But not the giant Starbucks with 30 pumps of sugar. Makes sense. She’s already being an idiot. Healthy eating means everything in moderation. If you want a cupcake, eat a cupcake! If you treat food like it’s good or bad you’re going to fail. Think of food as this option vs this option. You’ll be happier picking something healthy, but you also won’t stress over treating yourself.

This stresses me out SO MUCH that young girls are following this like it’s gospel truth because they worship her.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 034e60.jpg[/IMG]

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

teahathspilleth wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:53 am [IMG]

HEY KEREN....REMOVE KICKASS FROM YOUR NEW WHATEVER HOBBY OF THE MONTH ... SOMEONE BEAT YOU TO IT AND HAS A CAREER DOING IT ALREADY.

KEREN STAAAHHHHPPPP :D
She should rename it to "Fatass Fitness" and then in the "what you can learn from me" "fitness chick fil a sammich in muh mouth!"
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

kellyeffinclarkson wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:24 pm
kellyeffinclarkson wrote:Okay I just started watching Bramfam, and I'm sure people here have their opinions of them if you have watched them for a while. But I just gotta say - they made me wonder why I even watch KK. I'm so sick of watching this unintelligent, white-washed family. They do nothing creative in their vlogs. If it takes them more than one hour to edit their cookie-cutter vlogs every day, they are just plain dumb. Their cast of "characters" are so obnoxious and boring (*cough*jackson*). Bramfam may shove a camera in their child's face a lot, but she is adorable and smart and entertaining. They teach her things and communicate so well with her. Hell, I've even seen 2 vlogs in the last couple days where they take her to ChuckECheese cause their like "we have the most fun when SHE is having fun". When they say they love eachother on camera, its so genuine. When they have a sponsor, they don't focus 9 minutes of one vlog on it. I'm not trying to toot the bramfam horn, just using them to compare how boring and garbage and un-entertaining the KK vlogs are. Just sharing how my eyes have been open a bit on how a family can hustle to obtain a deserving youtube career. Unsubbing to KK so i don't put another undeserved dollar in their greedy, lame pockets.
Ooohhh girl you are so blinded by the bramfam. They are the least genuine couple you will ever meet.

Back to Karen, she could be on adderall that something a lot of people take to lose weight fast.

Pfft, whatever "blinded". The "genuine" part was the least important of my points. Plus when did you "meet" them to test this theory.
I've never watched a KK vlog that made me laugh out loud or even feel genuine emotions of being impressed by a vlog.
Maybe you should go read their thread and be enlightened. Seemed like that hit a little to close to home for you. It’s not that serious, just letting you know there is no such thing as REAL youtubers nowadays and bramty and Luis are very very far from real.

Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

If I wanted fitness advice I for damn sure wouldn't take it from someone who jumps up and down a few times on a trampoline, swings a small child around and is then out of breath. Absolute cretin she is.
ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

kellyeffinclarkson wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 2:40 pm
Lillouiepooie wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 1:24 pm
kellyeffinclarkson wrote:Okay I just started watching Bramfam, and I'm sure people here have their opinions of them if you have watched them for a while. But I just gotta say - they made me wonder why I even watch KK. I'm so sick of watching this unintelligent, white-washed family. They do nothing creative in their vlogs. If it takes them more than one hour to edit their cookie-cutter vlogs every day, they are just plain dumb. Their cast of "characters" are so obnoxious and boring (*cough*jackson*). Bramfam may shove a camera in their child's face a lot, but she is adorable and smart and entertaining. They teach her things and communicate so well with her. Hell, I've even seen 2 vlogs in the last couple days where they take her to ChuckECheese cause their like "we have the most fun when SHE is having fun". When they say they love eachother on camera, its so genuine. When they have a sponsor, they don't focus 9 minutes of one vlog on it. I'm not trying to toot the bramfam horn, just using them to compare how boring and garbage and un-entertaining the KK vlogs are. Just sharing how my eyes have been open a bit on how a family can hustle to obtain a deserving youtube career. Unsubbing to KK so i don't put another undeserved dollar in their greedy, lame pockets.
Ooohhh girl you are so blinded by the bramfam. They are the least genuine couple you will ever meet.

Back to Karen, she could be on adderall that something a lot of people take to lose weight fast.

Pfft, whatever "blinded". The "genuine" part was the least important of my points. Plus when did you "meet" them to test this theory.
I've never watched a KK vlog that made me laugh out loud or even feel genuine emotions of being impressed by a vlog.
Branty doesn't seem like the most genuine person tbh. That's why most of her friends drop her and always shade her online.
That video she did about youtube moms was really rude and what she did to Elleandbabes was really uncalled for..
Haven't watch her vlogs ever since
Amanda-L
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Amanda-L »

Also laughing at the amount of kids asking if this app is going to be free. Of course it isn't. I doubt it will even get off the ground, but lets just say it does, she's making sure she earns $$$ from it . 12 year olds everywhere will be running to the bank of Mum & Dad to buy this app so they can work out while wearing their scabby looking merch.

She needs to shut up about the healthy eating as well. Woman's been a salad dodger for most of her life, now she eats some veggie chips (which are full of salt and fat btw) and suddenly she's fanatical and shaming her children for eating the stuff she was cramming into her fat face just a few weeks ago.
Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

i hate to say it but keren will never look skinny or petite like she wants as long as she has those discount bowling balls on her chest. they make her look SO large

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

Ok so Sutton doesn’t get any attention because Jackson the boss doesn’t allow his parents to give his baby brother any... I see now.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”