Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach

Unread post by username44 »

TuffTalk wrote:
username44 wrote:
Jennaleeds19 wrote:I agree I CANNOT believe she’s pregnant AGAIN with her FOURTH at 28. I think it’s bevause she just wants the baby girl. Do all women want only girls?
4 at 28 sounds crazy, but Jess did 5 by 23 so I guess it really isn't that insane lol

My husband and I BOTH really wanted a girl. We ended up getting our wish. I'm pregnant again and this is my last baby so because of that I would like a boy, but another girl would be fine too. I don't think it's wrong for her to hope this baby is a girl, but if she got pregnant solely because of that then yeah, it's kind of blah.
oh congrats girl!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Thanks!! I'm excited but also freaking out haha.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

username44 wrote:
TuffTalk wrote:
username44 wrote: 4 at 28 sounds crazy, but Jess did 5 by 23 so I guess it really isn't that insane lol

My husband and I BOTH really wanted a girl. We ended up getting our wish. I'm pregnant again and this is my last baby so because of that I would like a boy, but another girl would be fine too. I don't think it's wrong for her to hope this baby is a girl, but if she got pregnant solely because of that then yeah, it's kind of blah.
oh congrats girl!

you going to do great lady!!! Enjoy it if it's the last one, savor the moments!

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

username44 wrote:
TuffTalk wrote:
username44 wrote: 4 at 28 sounds crazy, but Jess did 5 by 23 so I guess it really isn't that insane lol

oh congrats girl!

Omg congrats! I remember you being in your 2 week wait and I never got an update hah. I’m happy for you. Relax and enjoy it since you say it’s your last. This is my last too and I’m trying to enjoy it as much as I can as well but you get all these emotions. More so then when you were pregnant the first time it seems. At least in my case.

But yeah I don’t think 4 at 28 is bad. But, in her case...she’s already overwhelmed with the 3 she has. She should have just given herself a break. She isn’t even 30 she could have waited 2-3 years.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

For some reason I can't quote your post.. but thanks!! I was terrified for the entire pregnancy with my daughter because she was such a surprise, we were actually preventing, ha! So I was flipping out for 9 months. I'm going to soak this one in for sure. I'm already 8 weeks which I know is crazy early but it seems like things are going so fast already. I'm not as sick as I was with her at 8 weeks so that's helping a lot, hopefully things stay like this. I'm definitely emotional already it hit me last night I'm going to have 2 and I was freaking out. Enjoy your last pregnancy too!
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

username44 wrote:For some reason I can't quote your post.. but thanks!! I was terrified for the entire pregnancy with my daughter because she was such a surprise, we were actually preventing, ha! So I was flipping out for 9 months. I'm going to soak this one in for sure. I'm already 8 weeks which I know is crazy early but it seems like things are going so fast already. I'm not as sick as I was with her at 8 weeks so that's helping a lot, hopefully things stay like this. I'm definitely emotional already it hit me last night I'm going to have 2 and I was freaking out. Enjoy your last pregnancy too!
That’s my biggest fear lmao. 2 children. That’s why I think it’s so insane that women freely just have sex to get pregnant and add another child like it’s nothing. It’s not something to take lightly. When I planned this one I had flashes in my head of them growing up. What if it’s another boy? Will they fight all the time? Bust each other’s noses? If it’s a girl what about when she starts her period? Lol I think of the figure hardcore. Worries me. Keep me updated when you find the gender out. I’m gonna guess boy lol.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:
username44 wrote:For some reason I can't quote your post.. but thanks!! I was terrified for the entire pregnancy with my daughter because she was such a surprise, we were actually preventing, ha! So I was flipping out for 9 months. I'm going to soak this one in for sure. I'm already 8 weeks which I know is crazy early but it seems like things are going so fast already. I'm not as sick as I was with her at 8 weeks so that's helping a lot, hopefully things stay like this. I'm definitely emotional already it hit me last night I'm going to have 2 and I was freaking out. Enjoy your last pregnancy too!
That’s my biggest fear lmao. 2 children. That’s why I think it’s so insane that women freely just have sex to get pregnant and add another child like it’s nothing. It’s not something to take lightly. When I planned this one I had flashes in my head of them growing up. What if it’s another boy? Will they fight all the time? Bust each other’s noses? If it’s a girl what about when she starts her period? Lol I think of the figure hardcore. Worries me. Keep me updated when you find the gender out. I’m gonna guess boy lol.
Oh I know lol. 2 is my limit. After this baby is born my husband is getting the snip lmao. His choice, not mine. My husband wanted to start trying this time last year and I was just not ready, I mean I'm never fully ready but now is definitely better timing. I'm going to go get the blood test done because we also want to do genetic testing in a little over a week so I should know somewhat soon. I'll let you know! My husband and mom both are saying boy as well. I was so so sick with my daughter. Couldn't even function. Totally different this time around but I'm very out of breath. I don't want to sound like Aaryn complaining but I went up 5 stairs and was huffing and puffing lol. I have some nausea but it settles down like 45 minutes-1 hour after I get up, with her I was in bed for about 4 weeks straight ha.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

username44 wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote:
Oh I know lol. 2 is my limit. After this baby is born my husband is getting the snip lmao. His choice, not mine. My husband wanted to start trying this time last year and I was just not ready, I mean I'm never fully ready but now is definitely better timing. I'm going to go get the blood test done because we also want to do genetic testing in a little over a week so I should know somewhat soon. I'll let you know! My husband and mom both are saying boy as well. I was so so sick with my daughter. Couldn't even function. Totally different this time around but I'm very out of breath. I don't want to sound like Aaryn complaining but I went up 5 stairs and was huffing and puffing lol. I have some nausea but it settles down like 45 minutes-1 hour after I get up, with her I was in bed for about 4 weeks straight ha.
I was definitely sicker this time with my daughter. So it may be a boy! Exciting! I am out of breath all the time not just during pregnancy. You aren’t complaining lol. Aaryn is like literally a week ahead of you and has complained since that second line barely showed up. Lol. She’s so horrid. I wonder what her true pregnancy symptoms are, not the ones she’s faking.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

herebcofbritney wrote:
username44 wrote:
herebcofbritney wrote: That’s my biggest fear lmao. 2 children. That’s why I think it’s so insane that women freely just have sex to get pregnant and add another child like it’s nothing. It’s not something to take lightly. When I planned this one I had flashes in my head of them growing up. What if it’s another boy? Will they fight all the time? Bust each other’s noses? If it’s a girl what about when she starts her period? Lol I think of the figure hardcore. Worries me. Keep me updated when you find the gender out. I’m gonna guess boy lol.
I was definitely sicker this time with my daughter. So it may be a boy! Exciting! I am out of breath all the time not just during pregnancy. You aren’t complaining lol. Aaryn is like literally a week ahead of you and has complained since that second line barely showed up. Lol. She’s so horrid. I wonder what her true pregnancy symptoms are, not the ones she’s faking.
I wonder when brittani will start her complaining
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I've heard a lot of people are sicker with girls than boys. When I was 8 weeks with my daughter I could barely even stand up. My kid wakes up at the ass crack of dawn and I can at least get up with her and start the day. Never could I have done that last time around.

I'm always pregnant with Aaryn lol. well, I just didn't have one in the middle like she did. My daughter is literally 3 days younger than Skyla and I was barely a week behind her then too. Aaryn is trying to convince herself she's having a boy. My only symptoms right now are slight nausea, shortness of breath, and fatigue. If she was being honest I'd say she's in the same boat. I do not have cravings or whatever. She's making that up too.

Brittani will start complaining ASAP. It's a trend. Hurry up, get pregnant, complain.
jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

I KNEW as soon as she took down her IG story about craving sour candy someone told her something and yep she’s on IG crying because someone told her she’s too early in her pregnancy to have cravings. She is such a crybaby. And I’m SHOCKED she claimed Sydney in her post- like someone the other day said, it’s so weird when she leaves her out in her count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

I finally unfollowed her today on ig. The bitching and moaning has really started to get on my nerves. I feel like ever since she found this site she finds any excuse under the sun to cry about the “haters” and I’m just over it.

QueenMaleficent
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by QueenMaleficent »

Is she on here every day reading? Well, Girl, you did put yourself out there and spill every damn detail.

About the whole Sydney thing: I noticed early on in a few of her vlogs that included Sydney, the girl would be sweet and kind to BBL and BBL would be short and act like "How dare you interrupt me!" Like Sydney's input was not relevant or needed. She's not welcoming or loving toward the girl, although she loves to show what she buys for Sydney's room or her clothes that stay there. If the shared room is a mess, it's Sydney's fault for leaving it before she went back to her mom's house, etc. I think maybe she resents that she has Sydney there and the hubs is always gone so Sydney became her responsibility as well. Well honey, buckle up, another baby is coming to add to the stress.

I always told my husband when our kids were little, that if anything ever happened to him, I wouldn't remarry simply because finding someone to treat your little ones like they are your own is insanely rare. BBL isn't one of those rare gems.
RRTgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RRTgirl »

Her poor son Carter looked SO sad/disappointed in her latest video where they told the kids she’s pregnant.

Mom2two
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mom2two »

Poor carter... he did look so sad. “There’s a baby in your tummy?!”

perfectionista_mom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by perfectionista_mom »

She always has to bitch and complain when anyone says anything that is not kissing her ass. She instantly has to go make a post about it and is so bothered. She gets on my nerves.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

perfectionista_mom wrote:She always has to bitch and complain when anyone says anything that is not kissing her ass. She instantly has to go make a post about it and is so bothered. She gets on my nerves.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I wonder how many times she’s cried to her husband lol. Watch it’s only gonna get worse. Not saying that every pregnancy is the same but with my son I never cried, with this one anything makes me cry it’s super embarrassing. So if she gets a little hormonal and emotional then anything will make her cry, even though she already cries over spilt milk or someone saying her children look average.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 713fea.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 4b6ed5.jpg[/IMG]This is what she’s really like, She let’s him play with tampons, doesn’t correct the problem , this isn’t the first time she has allowed it, but she put this up for the World to see and then complains that no one likes her ugly ass!

username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Maybe I'm wrong here, but why is she telling her kids so early? I'm all for early announcing, but Carter and Sydney are really the only ones who are going to understand. It's just silly when she lines her 2 year old and 11 month old up on the couch and is like "Im pregnant!" I found out I was pregnant on 12/11, and announced to family on Christmas Eve.. but I have not yet told my 2 year old daughter. I just feel like she would be confused. Cooper is only a little bit older than my daughter. They have no clue what's going on. I guess it was for the video but IDK.
Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

Her screechy voice is like nails on a chalkboard.
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Her voice literally sounds like she's going to burst into tears at any given time. I really don't think YT is for her considering how thin her skin is. If she wants to do this she's going to have to toughen up. She really can't expect everyone to be obsessed with her.. especially when she constantly complains. She gives people negative stuff to talk about. If she wasn't moaning and groaning constantly we would just be talking about how boring she is, and how her kids are average of course.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”