OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Unread post by Guest »

chloe6124 wrote:Even though she said it I don’t picture Kyra the type to get her boobs done. Unless it’s way way in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Agreed, it seems like she said it more for Karen's ~super creative~ skit, not because she actually meant it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ckks »

I actually think even if Kyra wanted to copy Keren on this and get her boobs done, her anxiety might hold her back. It is an unnecessary surgery, and I could see her being too nervous to go through with it. Or maybe it’s just wishful thinking on my part lol. I think Kyra has a much nicer body than Keren and I’d hope she wouldn’t do it, but they are up each other’s asses so who knows.

prbeca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by prbeca »

Mylifenolimits wrote:So how long until kyra stops breast feeding to get her tits done? (Kerens vlog)

I’m going with 2 mos max or not breast feeding at all...

I’m going off of patterns and kyra & keren do everything right after each.. MY OPINION

(And if you’re going to reply kyra wants more kids she’s not going to do it now. DONT REPLY )

She won’t do it. Partly because I don’t see that as her thing. Sure she likes to look good, but she isn’t vapid. And partly because she wants more kids

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

ckks wrote:I actually think even if Kyra wanted to copy Keren on this and get her boobs done, her anxiety might hold her back. It is an unnecessary surgery, and I could see her being too nervous to go through with it. Or maybe it’s just wishful thinking on my part lol. I think Kyra has a much nicer body than Keren and I’d hope she wouldn’t do it, but they are up each other’s asses so who knows.

This too. It’s a elective unnecessary surgery. Her anxiety would never let her do it. Kyra has a fantastic body that looks healthy.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Mylifenolimits wrote:So how long until kyra stops breast feeding to get her tits done? (Kerens vlog)

I’m going off of patterns and kyra & keren do everything right after each.. MY OPINION

(And if you’re going to reply kyra wants more kids she’s not going to do it now. DONT REPLY )

Kyra doesn’t seem like the type to me, honestly. I can’t see her getting them done.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Unread post by remre1017 »

jleb12 wrote:Did y’all see Allisa is ditching her black hair that she’s for years all of a sudden to go blonde? After her 2018 video that was basically a tribute to okbaby and the new hair... sis to wants to be Kyra so bad Image

Saw that but honestly that girl looks waaayyy better with lighter hair. Now she doesn’t seem like a 12 year old fan girl with dark hair. Especially when she tries to take sexy pictures like this. Literally looks like a preteen with a camera for the first time.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... aa2103.jpg[/IMG]

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 28c734.jpg[/IMG]

Kyra better not get her boobs done they already look pretty good honestly

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

I can definitely give credit where credit is due!!!

The girl looks gorgeous
IMG_5882.jpg
Please let the other ladies on this site be right, not get a boob job.. she definitely doesn’t need it.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

Mylifenolimits wrote:I can definitely give credit where credit is due!!!

The girl looks gorgeous
IMG_5882.jpg
Please let the other ladies on this site be right, not get a boob job.. she definitely doesn’t need it.

Interesting that Khoa liked this picture.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Kyra is just naturally pretty. Those pictures just radiate happiness and beauty. She doesn’t try to be who she isn’t.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That vlog was so sad of the kids getting their shots. But she was so loving to them like a good mom should be. Oscar rolling them into the car in a wheelchair was so funny. She is really starting to settle into motherhood.

aaalex1234567
Informer
Informer

Unread post by aaalex1234567 »

chloe6124 wrote:
ckks wrote:I actually think even if Kyra wanted to copy Keren on this and get her boobs done, her anxiety might hold her back. It is an unnecessary surgery, and I could see her being too nervous to go through with it. Or maybe it’s just wishful thinking on my part lol. I think Kyra has a much nicer body than Keren and I’d hope she wouldn’t do it, but they are up each other’s asses so who knows.

This too. It’s a elective unnecessary surgery. Her anxiety would never let her do it. Kyra has a fantastic body that looks healthy.

That’s exactly me. I could sooo use a boob job, but I never would because what If something terrible happened, all for an unnecessary surgery? Just so not worth it.

Mylifenolimits
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mylifenolimits »

@ 11:30 new vlog
“Kyra clearly states that they do finally have insurance now and that breaking a ankle now would be okay. “

Which clearly suggests that they didn’t before.
Last week when I suggested that’s why she wasn’t taking the progesterone shots because of no insurance and they didn’t want to pay out of pocket (MOST) of you ppl jumped down my throat. SMH. GO watch the vlog and hear for yourself.

Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

Mylifenolimits wrote:
staceybrax wrote:

Has Kyra ever said she is even interested in getting her boobs done ever? Kyra isn’t quite as materialistic and looks obsessed as Keren is. They’ve definitely followed each other in the pattern of having kids one after the other but this one seems different. After KK’s last visit it seemed to me like Kyra was over Keren and her shit. She isn’t the same person Kyra because friends with and has changed a lot and not in a good way lately.

As for breastfeeding, Kyra didn’t breastfeed either of her other two kids for very long. I can’t remember why but I don’t think it really works out for her that well so if she does stop breastfeeding early on I won’t take it as a sign she is gearing up to get breast implants.

If you would actually read my comment. I said (keren video) which meant kyra said it in kerens video that she’s getting her tits done.

I saw the video and thought Kyra was saying that because she was joking. Or because she was on camera and had to act like Kerens were so nice and she wanted it too. I honestly don't believe she thought of doing it before. Not saying she never will.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

Mylifenolimits wrote:@ 11:30 new vlog
“Kyra clearly states that they do finally have insurance now and that breaking a ankle now would be okay. “

Last week when I suggested that’s why she wasn’t taking the progesterone shots because of no insurance and they didn’t want to pay out of pocket (MOST) of you ppl jumped down my throat. SMH. GO watch the vlog and hear for yourself.

Oh yeah they definitely didn't have insurance or it wasn't set up yet. I didn't really get into the argument back then because I don't really know too much about US insurance as I live in Europe. But good for them for finally fixing it and taking their kids to the doctors!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

At this point, Kyra and Khoa should both dump their annoying and useless partners and get together and let the other two get together. Kyra is genuine, she needs a nice guy, and Keren and Oscar just deserve each other.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Yep. Something they should have fixed before trying to get pregnant, knowing she would need those shots since she needed them with Alaya.
And I got annoyed when she said it was ok to have a broken ankle now... don´t wish that for anyone. I broke my ankle 13 months ago and I´m still dealing with the aftermath. Breaking an ankle can be a big deal.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Lyanna wrote:At this point, Kyra and Khoa should both dump their annoying and useless partners and get together and let the other two get together. Kyra is genuine, she needs a nice guy, and Keren and Oscar just deserve each other.
Kyra deserves better than Khoa noballs

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Steps_to_STFU
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Steps_to_STFU »

Exactly. Ridiculous on their part to be so irresponsible. The kids haven't been to the doctor in a year and behind on vaccines. I really hope they stop that shit.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Leena_x
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Leena_x »

I love pregnant Kyra! She is hilarious!

Return to “OKBaby”