Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Locked
amyfalafalagain
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:52 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by amyfalafalagain » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:34 pm

Did anyone see her ad for thefertility bracelet? I think this site was down during that time. I found it so strange she'd be promoting something like that right as Joel got a vasectomy.
ba1006
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 774
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 863 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by ba1006 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:43 pm

How rude of them to assume single women are lonely. It's like saying they are not worthy because they don't have a husband. I'll tell you what Bollie - I'd rather be single than married to one of your pathetic husbands. Running around doing your errands, cleaning your feet and being treated like second-class citizens. I would rather be lonely on Valentine's Day any day. Imagine telling Joel he can get whatever he wants? What is he 2 years old? These people get on my last nerve.
ba1006
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 774
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 81 times
Been thanked: 863 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by ba1006 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:48 pm

amyfalafalagain wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:34 pm
Did anyone see her ad for thefertility bracelet? I think this site was down during that time. I found it so strange she'd be promoting something like that right as Joel got a vasectomy.
Of course it's odd but she got paid, right? That's all that matters to her. Joel has called her fertile myrtle many times. Her promoting an infertility bracelet is just laughable.
Sweetiebee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 736
Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:13 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 17 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by Sweetiebee » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:05 pm

Bonnie isn't wearing a plastic bracelet for more than 2 seconds. No way I'm believing that sponsorship is something she legitimately stands behind. She's so fake. Jared is going to HATE living next to bonnie. As annoying as he can be, she drives him crazy. Bonnie is already gaining the weight back too, btw. I guess that was a waste of money.
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 17906
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 3948 times
Been thanked: 2645 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by lmmomSD » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:04 pm

Kryptonite wrote:
Catface2 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 2:49 pm
How dare they make a mockery of single women! That shit wa beyond rude and disrespectful! Goes to show yet once again how ignorant they are. The single women I know are strong and confident and choose to be single! They can date whoever, whenever they want. You don’t NEED a man to be happy! Just because you choose to marry the second you sprout a pube does not the ideal relationship make. I know a lot of unhappy married people. Those two clowns and their nuttless hubbys make me want to vomit. Plus...it looked like they were trying to make some kind of porno. Asshats for the win!
You really shouldn't hold your anger in, Catface2, it's unhealthy. ;)
ImageImageImage

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

User avatar
gopedjane
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 748
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 7:44 am
Has thanked: 419 times
Been thanked: 344 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by gopedjane » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:16 pm

Sweetiebee wrote:Bonnie isn't wearing a plastic bracelet for more than 2 seconds. No way I'm believing that sponsorship is something she legitimately stands behind. She's so fake. Jared is going to HATE living next to bonnie. As annoying as he can be, she drives him crazy. Bonnie is already gaining the weight back too, btw. I guess that was a waste of money.[/quotes]

How do you know. She still looks small to me but they did buy those cookies


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Vlog4money
Talker
Talker
Posts: 187
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:25 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 213 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by Vlog4money » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:04 pm

Looks like Lincoln is the latest victim of “Bonnie’s Home hair salon”
User avatar
YouTubeIdiots101
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1437
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:46 pm
Has thanked: 232 times
Been thanked: 864 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by YouTubeIdiots101 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 7:44 pm

ba1006 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:48 pm
amyfalafalagain wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:34 pm
Did anyone see her ad for thefertility bracelet? I think this site was down during that time. I found it so strange she'd be promoting something like that right as Joel got a vasectomy.
Of course it's odd but she got paid, right? That's all that matters to her. Joel has called her fertile myrtle many times. Her promoting an infertility bracelet is just laughable.
Honestly, it's kind of insulting to women experiencing infertility. Sure, she said it can help with receiving insight on "health, stress and sleep" but most people aren't going to get it for that reason. There was another YouTuber that partnered with this brand, I cannot recall who. But, someone commented about it saying that they'd love to have one because they're experiencing infertility and are losing hope. But, it was out of their budget and wouldn't spend the money for the purchase. Sad that it's given to some person who doesn't really need it.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 319 times
Been thanked: 2005 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by HelloSweetie » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:09 pm

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
ba1006 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:48 pm
amyfalafalagain wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:34 pm
Did anyone see her ad for thefertility bracelet? I think this site was down during that time. I found it so strange she'd be promoting something like that right as Joel got a vasectomy.
Of course it's odd but she got paid, right? That's all that matters to her. Joel has called her fertile myrtle many times. Her promoting an infertility bracelet is just laughable.
Honestly, it's kind of insulting to women experiencing infertility. Sure, she said it can help with receiving insight on "health, stress and sleep" but most people aren't going to get it for that reason. There was another YouTuber that partnered with this brand, I cannot recall who. But, someone commented about it saying that they'd love to have one because they're experiencing infertility and are losing hope. But, it was out of their budget and wouldn't spend the money for the purchase. Sad that it's given to some person who doesn't really need it.

I agree, but this speaks more about the brand itself and their intentions, than the YTers willing to accept the sponsorship money. I’ve struggled with infertility, and I side eye this bracelet HARD. Seems like a gimmick meant to prey on those struggling to me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
YouTubeIdiots101
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1437
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:46 pm
Has thanked: 232 times
Been thanked: 864 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by YouTubeIdiots101 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:45 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 8:09 pm
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
ba1006 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:48 pm


Of course it's odd but she got paid, right? That's all that matters to her. Joel has called her fertile myrtle many times. Her promoting an infertility bracelet is just laughable.
Honestly, it's kind of insulting to women experiencing infertility. Sure, she said it can help with receiving insight on "health, stress and sleep" but most people aren't going to get it for that reason. There was another YouTuber that partnered with this brand, I cannot recall who. But, someone commented about it saying that they'd love to have one because they're experiencing infertility and are losing hope. But, it was out of their budget and wouldn't spend the money for the purchase. Sad that it's given to some person who doesn't really need it.

I agree, but this speaks more about the brand itself and their intentions, than the YTers willing to accept the sponsorship money. I’ve struggled with infertility, and I side eye this bracelet HARD. Seems like a gimmick meant to prey on those struggling to me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry to hear that, infertility is no joke. I definitely agree with you. This does seem very gimmicky, which makes me side-eye this company. I feel like more influencers should take this into consideration too. I know that it must be tempting to accept brand deals with good $$$ presented to them, but I feel as though they should do appropriate ones.
sheltiefan
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 653
Joined: Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:01 am
Has thanked: 32 times
Been thanked: 258 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by sheltiefan » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:44 pm

Oh the line "We don't have definite plans for the land, Ellie's spill of it's going to be 5-15 years, etc-sorry I don't buy it! If I didn't have definite plans for some land, I wouldn't be out there working on it in the dead of winter! Unless I get totally surprised, they will start building on it this year, probably in the spring or early summer!! Her instastory today videoing the view and saying "hope you don't get tired of the view" because it will be for here on out-don't sound like investment land as Jared said!

Plus the steel ball type thing that Joel got a few months back from a junkyard I believe-it's on the new land!
Mummyuk
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 67
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 1:43 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 266 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by Mummyuk » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:55 pm

I don't understand why they have picked now to reveal the land when they have had it for a fair amount of time by the looks of it. Is it because they are building or they just waited for it to come of any websites so no one can track it down? Also why put that round thing in when they don't plan to build yet? Isn't that part of some water or plumbing that joel said he needed it for?
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 17906
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 3948 times
Been thanked: 2645 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by lmmomSD » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:11 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:
ba1006 wrote:
Fri Jan 18, 2019 3:48 pm
Of course it's odd but she got paid, right? That's all that matters to her. Joel has called her fertile myrtle many times. Her promoting an infertility bracelet is just laughable.
Honestly, it's kind of insulting to women experiencing infertility. Sure, she said it can help with receiving insight on "health, stress and sleep" but most people aren't going to get it for that reason. There was another YouTuber that partnered with this brand, I cannot recall who. But, someone commented about it saying that they'd love to have one because they're experiencing infertility and are losing hope. But, it was out of their budget and wouldn't spend the money for the purchase. Sad that it's given to some person who doesn't really need it.

I agree, but this speaks more about the brand itself and their intentions, than the YTers willing to accept the sponsorship money. I’ve struggled with infertility, and I side eye this bracelet HARD. Seems like a gimmick meant to prey on those struggling to me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It just seems weird on both ends. She has talked about being done with kids for a while, and has never even mentioned ever having any issues getting pregnant. So why would a brand that markets to infertile women choose her to represent them, and especially allow her to post the ad after videos about her husband's vasectomy? Did they look at her numbers and nothing else? It just really shows that she will work with anyone who pays her, whether or not she actually uses the product. And that the company isn't paying attention to the people it chooses to represent them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

User avatar
131618
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1056
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:16 pm
Has thanked: 1988 times
Been thanked: 668 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by 131618 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:22 pm

sheltiefan wrote:Oh the line "We don't have definite plans for the land, Ellie's spill of it's going to be 5-15 years, etc-sorry I don't buy it! If I didn't have definite plans for some land, I wouldn't be out there working on it in the dead of winter! Unless I get totally surprised, they will start building on it this year, probably in the spring or early summer!! Her instastory today videoing the view and saying "hope you don't get tired of the view" because it will be for here on out-don't sound like investment land as Jared said!

Plus the steel ball type thing that Joel got a few months back from a junkyard I believe-it's on the new land!
Could they maybe be plowing to tape out a building? Idk I've never heard of doing anything like that in winter but these people do a lot of things that are super strange so Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

amyfalafalagain
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 15
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:52 pm
Has thanked: 29 times
Been thanked: 58 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by amyfalafalagain » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:11 pm

lmmomSD wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:11 pm
HelloSweetie wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Honestly, it's kind of insulting to women experiencing infertility. Sure, she said it can help with receiving insight on "health, stress and sleep" but most people aren't going to get it for that reason. There was another YouTuber that partnered with this brand, I cannot recall who. But, someone commented about it saying that they'd love to have one because they're experiencing infertility and are losing hope. But, it was out of their budget and wouldn't spend the money for the purchase. Sad that it's given to some person who doesn't really need it.

I agree, but this speaks more about the brand itself and their intentions, than the YTers willing to accept the sponsorship money. I’ve struggled with infertility, and I side eye this bracelet HARD. Seems like a gimmick meant to prey on those struggling to me.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It just seems weird on both ends. She has talked about being done with kids for a while, and has never even mentioned ever having any issues getting pregnant. So why would a brand that markets to infertile women choose her to represent them, and especially allow her to post the ad after videos about her husband's vasectomy? Did they look at her numbers and nothing else? It just really shows that she will work with anyone who pays her, whether or not she actually uses the product. And that the company isn't paying attention to the people it chooses to represent them.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
This was my confusion too. Even though I dont believe Ellie is truly struggling with her infertility but her audience is. This product would have better suited Ellie than Bonnie despite my opinion on Ellie's true struggles.
TaraLas
Informer
Informer
Posts: 307
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:18 am
Has thanked: 51 times
Been thanked: 9 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by TaraLas » Sat Jan 19, 2019 3:14 pm

Mummyuk wrote:I don't understand why they have picked now to reveal the land when they have had it for a fair amount of time by the looks of it. Is it because they are building or they just waited for it to come of any websites so no one can track it down? Also why put that round thing in when they don't plan to build yet? Isn't that part of some water or plumbing that joel said he needed it for?
They didn’t close on the property until January 14th.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 319 times
Been thanked: 2005 times

Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by HelloSweetie » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:49 pm

.
Last edited by HelloSweetie on Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 13293
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 319 times
Been thanked: 2005 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by HelloSweetie » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:51 pm

I think Ellie is TTC and just not revealing she is so they can have a “SURPRISE! MIRACLE PREGNANCY!” vlog. Wearing/endorsing the bracelet would make people expect a baby more, so I think they would avoid a sponsorship like that for now.

That, or she’s already pregnant.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
gopedjane
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 748
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 7:44 am
Has thanked: 419 times
Been thanked: 344 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by gopedjane » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:33 pm

I can’t imagine what they are building now without a foundation. Must be a shed to hold 4 wheelers or an ice rink?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
131618
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1056
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:16 pm
Has thanked: 1988 times
Been thanked: 668 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by 131618 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:48 pm

Screenshot_20190119-160006_Instagram.jpeg
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spooky
Informer
Informer
Posts: 333
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:55 pm
Has thanked: 22 times
Been thanked: 228 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by spooky » Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:58 pm

These Bollie bitches are too much. Starting with Bonnie and Joel leaving their house and Bonnie looking at the door like "aren't you going to open the door for me". Then admitting Jared and Joel are at "their beck and call, do everything for us and hold all our stuff".

I irrationally hate how they curl their hair. I know it's a popular style but they do not pull it off.
OldHag
Talker
Talker
Posts: 249
Joined: Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:29 am
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 34 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by OldHag » Sat Jan 19, 2019 10:50 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:51 pm
I think Ellie is TTC and just not revealing she is so they can have a “SURPRISE! MIRACLE PREGNANCY!” vlog. Wearing/endorsing the bracelet would make people expect a baby more, so I think they would avoid a sponsorship like that for now.

That, or she’s already pregnant.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Her body can't support breastfeeding, but she would get pregnant? Nuts.
endof
Informer
Informer
Posts: 408
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:17 pm
Has thanked: 620 times
Been thanked: 1401 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by endof » Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:44 am

spooky wrote:
Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:58 pm
These Bollie bitches are too much. Starting with Bonnie and Joel leaving their house and Bonnie looking at the door like "aren't you going to open the door for me". Then admitting Jared and Joel are at "their beck and call, do everything for us and hold all our stuff".

I irrationally hate how they curl their hair. I know it's a popular style but they do not pull it off.
Joelyne Joelyne Joelyne 🎼my boy slave will do anything I say , JUST because I can!
OliveSnooked
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 42
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2018 1:47 pm
Has thanked: 28 times
Been thanked: 18 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by OliveSnooked » Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:34 am

ba1006 wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:06 pm
endof wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:15 am
I am assuming Ruby was cruel to Ellie as the oldest looking after the youngest, you can see in many vlogs the dirty looks she gives her and the very little emotion they share. If we judge Ruby’s strictness with her own children and resentment I am guessing Ellie felt Ruby’s heavy handedness a few times. Children learn more from watching their carers more than listening to them viewing Boston spank Linc, corners , blanket times, locking in rooms, none of your opinions matter and emotional I cry in front of you because of HF. I am surmising the cruelty was not festered in a day.
There is no love between Ruby and Bollie. Did either of them congratulate Ruby on reaching 2M followers? No. I bet you can cut the jealousy with a knife. I don't even know how their sister Julie fits in. She has to feel left out of Bollie's love affair too. I think she's renting - not sure if her husband even has a job. That family is one big co/dependent dysfunctional mess. I love my siblings and I'm very grateful they don't live with me - haha.
At least Julie's husband is attractive-ish...
User avatar
131618
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1056
Joined: Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:16 pm
Has thanked: 1988 times
Been thanked: 668 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by 131618 » Sun Jan 20, 2019 6:59 am

....you JUST posted a vlog where you yell that he's an idiot for parking too close to the house. But yeah, sure- go ahead and tell us how we should be better. I absolutely think my husband does silly stuff but I keep it to myself or wait until I can say it in a constructive way so I'm not just degrading him or something
Screenshot_20190120-093055_Instagram.jpeg
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Locked

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Aleksa710, AutumnLeaves3 and 9 guests