GQS | Aussie Bores and the Non Existing Fours | Part 41

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: GQS | Aussie Bores and the Non Existing Fours | Part 41

Unread post by ears »

GA Peach70 wrote:Wtf?? Building OUR business? OUR New Zealand team? Is fatboy now doing hour long get ready with me videos applying 50 pounds of Seneshit too? Which color eyeshadow and lipshit does he like best? What lipshit color makes his Chicklet teeth not appear so yellow? I think Asswipe said before he uses the moisturizer. Who knows what else. He probably plays dress up with her makeup. When Asswipe blames the girls for getting into her makeup it’s probably fatboy. Maybe that’s why he thinks it’s his business. How does it feel fatty to be such a pathetic loser of a so called man who doesn’t provide for his family and depends on his children to continue to do so? What a piece of shit you are.

One reason I think she goes on and on about how beautiful the green trees and rolling hills are is because she has no idea what to say. Her vocabulary is so limited. In her 13 year old mind I’m sure going to another country is exciting but she is in her 30’s. Start acting like it. Another reason I think she does is because she is trying to show the KAD that they too could be visiting other countries when they sign up to sell Seneshit. The KAD are so clueless they don’t see that the only reason she has what she does is because they exploit their children. It’s not because Asswipe has actual real friends that buy from her or recommend her. I hope to Hod people don’t apply their makeup like she does. She is giving them horrible advice. Remember she told one lady that age 25 is a good age to get Botox. ImageImage
IMG_0167.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Based of the comments from this picture a lot of the people that joined her team are KADs. Ashley isn't building their team, once again it's because of their children.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

ears wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:Wtf?? Building OUR business? OUR New Zealand team? Is fatboy now doing hour long get ready with me videos applying 50 pounds of Seneshit too? Which color eyeshadow and lipshit does he like best? What lipshit color makes his Chicklet teeth not appear so yellow? I think Asswipe said before he uses the moisturizer. Who knows what else. He probably plays dress up with her makeup. When Asswipe blames the girls for getting into her makeup it’s probably fatboy. Maybe that’s why he thinks it’s his business. How does it feel fatty to be such a pathetic loser of a so called man who doesn’t provide for his family and depends on his children to continue to do so? What a piece of shit you are.

One reason I think she goes on and on about how beautiful the green trees and rolling hills are is because she has no idea what to say. Her vocabulary is so limited. In her 13 year old mind I’m sure going to another country is exciting but she is in her 30’s. Start acting like it. Another reason I think she does is because she is trying to show the KAD that they too could be visiting other countries when they sign up to sell Seneshit. The KAD are so clueless they don’t see that the only reason she has what she does is because they exploit their children. It’s not because Asswipe has actual real friends that buy from her or recommend her. I hope to Hod people don’t apply their makeup like she does. She is giving them horrible advice. Remember she told one lady that age 25 is a good age to get Botox. ImageImage
IMG_0167.jpg

Based of the comments from this picture a lot of the people that joined her team are KADs. Ashley isn't building their team, once again it's because of their children.

Absolutely everything they have is because of the girls. Otherwise they’d still be living in Mimi’s basement. Nobody would know who the hell they are or give a shit either.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I wonder how many pictures will be posted of forced hugs between the girls and their so called parents. I’m sure the girls will be trying to pull away or be interested in anything but their parents but Asswipe and fatboy will clamp their hands on to them and give them a hard squeeze to hold still for the photo op. Pathetic and sad. Of course the picture will have the caption saying something like “the girls were super excited to see us” or some other BS. I’m sure they will film it instead of putting down the camera/phone and just enjoy the moment of seeing your children.

Meg0707
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Meg0707 »

GA Peach70 wrote:
ears wrote:
JD386 wrote:This whole "we love our kids and will miss them so much" vlog is such garbage. They're so full of shit. Ashley was forcing tears. This sounds like the cry fest she did on their first day of school. Fake fake fake. There were no tears. She couldn't even force any out. Figures that Evie was the one that had the meltdown when they were leaving. Stop saying that you needed this trip to reconnect. That's all you do. Is that not what you do on all your date nights? Stop saying that all the babysitters are refreshed. You don't spend time with your children. How are you anything less than "refreshed"?

I also don't think I've ever seen anyone bring a full sized pillow on a plane before. She's such a little princess.
If they really do constantly need date nights, nights away, vacations to reconnect then their marriage isn't doing well. If they can't keep their marriage together while still dealing with daily life then their marriage is extremely fragile.

I agree. They are so dumb that they use this excuse all the time and the KAD fall for it and reinforce it. They want that sympathy from the KAD. Instead of saying we can’t stand being home with our own children and we are selfish assholes, they lie and say they need to reconnect. How many times a week do they need to do this? 5, 6, 7? Neither one work so they are always together. Don’t they reconnect every day when they are lounging on the couch?

I don’t get it. I’m turning 40 in April and my husband and I keep going back and forth about taking our girls on a trip with us or do we go alone because we take our family vacation every summer. My husband and I haven’t been away alone ( not even for one night) in 3 years when we went away for our ten year anniversary I cried a little every night feeling guilty and sad that I was far away from them. Now we had a great time and we did reconnect with my hubby but not in the way they are claiming. No parents should be able to just up and leave their kids as much as they do. I don’t watch the vlogs anymore but I am watching there numbers and people are not watching anymore. The Binghams have left them in the dust and I think it’s awesome!

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

GA Peach70 wrote:I wonder how many pictures will be posted of forced hugs between the girls and their so called parents. I’m sure the girls will be trying to pull away or be interested in anything but their parents but Asswipe and fatboy will clamp their hands on to them and give them a hard squeeze to hold still for the photo op. Pathetic and sad. Of course the picture will have the caption saying something like “the girls were super excited to see us” or some other BS. I’m sure they will film it instead of putting down the camera/phone and just enjoy the moment of seeing your children.

Didn’t they film their homecoming after one of their last trips? DW maybe? And the girls didn’t give Ashley the time of day?

Harkette
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Harkette »

Haulnarse wrote:
4x4 year olds wrote:
Haulnarse wrote:The guy who lead the haka was one of the husbands of the group that flew earlier in the day. And yes very disrespectful to laugh through it. Surprised she didn’t poop her pants, a live haka up that close is very intimidating and goosebump worthy!
I’ve not been lucky enough to watch a live one. Even on video, particularly when it’s a larger group, I get goosebumps watching..

My kids school has a kapa haka group who perform at various competitions nationwide. They often perform at assemblies and special schools events. Even at 5-13 year old they are powerful to watch.

This is one of the most powerful haka’s ive seen. The whole boys high school, as well as ex students - paying their respects to their deceased teacher at his funeral

And another, for a retiring teacher

I could link all day long! Haka’s aren’t just for the Maori or for the All Blacks, they are performed as a sign of respect, as a sign of intimidation and as a sign of aroha (love).

Sorry! Super passionate kiwi here!
I have never heard of a haka before.
Those videos were absolutely incredible. Thank you so much for sharing!

Unread post by Guest »

PollyKrome wrote:Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:19 am Which feral is it this time who tried to scratch out the eyes of what other feral?
It is Pastry with three scratchrs on the face. Not sure who did it.
Is it wrong I noticed it was three scratches; just like all the movies with demonic entities leaving a mark.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JD386 wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:I wonder how many pictures will be posted of forced hugs between the girls and their so called parents. I’m sure the girls will be trying to pull away or be interested in anything but their parents but Asswipe and fatboy will clamp their hands on to them and give them a hard squeeze to hold still for the photo op. Pathetic and sad. Of course the picture will have the caption saying something like “the girls were super excited to see us” or some other BS. I’m sure they will film it instead of putting down the camera/phone and just enjoy the moment of seeing your children.

Didn’t they film their homecoming after one of their last trips? DW maybe? And the girls didn’t give Ashley the time of day?

I think so and the girls tried running past Asswipe. She grabbed them and pulled them to her so she wouldn’t look so stupid and pathetic that her own kids don’t want to hug her or miss her after being gone...again. In several forced and fake pictures of her hugging the girls you can tell several if not all of them are squirming trying to get away from her and she has her hands and arms clamped tightly around their bodies and arms holding them in place for the picture. Anything for a picture and for the KAD to blow smoke up their ass saying how wonderful they are blah, blah, blah. Such bulshit.

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Meg0707 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 9:45 am
GA Peach70 wrote:
ears wrote: If they really do constantly need date nights, nights away, vacations to reconnect then their marriage isn't doing well. If they can't keep their marriage together while still dealing with daily life then their marriage is extremely fragile.

I agree. They are so dumb that they use this excuse all the time and the KAD fall for it and reinforce it. They want that sympathy from the KAD. Instead of saying we can’t stand being home with our own children and we are selfish assholes, they lie and say they need to reconnect. How many times a week do they need to do this? 5, 6, 7? Neither one work so they are always together. Don’t they reconnect every day when they are lounging on the couch?

I don’t get it. I’m turning 40 in April and my husband and I keep going back and forth about taking our girls on a trip with us or do we go alone because we take our family vacation every summer. My husband and I haven’t been away alone ( not even for one night) in 3 years when we went away for our ten year anniversary I cried a little every night feeling guilty and sad that I was far away from them. Now we had a great time and we did reconnect with my hubby but not in the way they are claiming. No parents should be able to just up and leave their kids as much as they do. I don’t watch the vlogs anymore but I am watching there numbers and people are not watching anymore. The Binghams have left them in the dust and I think it’s awesome!

We didn't go away alone ever until all the kids were at University no even for one night and we have a great marriage/relationship
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

I don't get why the KADs can't see that their usual need to reconnect as a couple is a complete load of BS. Tammy Faye wannabe can't go anywhere without him. He's always there even when she is with her girlfriends--he is usually just one of the girls--even on this trip. Be honest--how often are they not together??

My hope is that A$$ley continues to eat the way she does, because she is so vain and will not want the world to see how wide she has become. And she is setting her girlsess up for the same fate if she continues to put such large plates of food in front of them (cooker man), and feed them such an unhealthy diet.

I agree that they should win an Academy Award for their performance on today's vlog...but not for crying--but for "fake crying". While they have been gone, it's like their girlsess are just an afterthought. But as usual, when they get home they will teach their girls to associate their parents leaving them with getting more useless junk. Hopefully the strongest memories of bio parents traveling the world without them, will be the consistent loving care giving to them when their exploiters are away. Too bad the real caregivers can't fix up their rooms, get an outdoor play structure and build them a playroom while they are gone.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

This family is just...one of a kind and not in a good way. I truly feel so sorry for their kids, they have no real attachments to their parents, maybe tyler more than ashley but it's not 100%.
welshmum
Talker
Talker

Unread post by welshmum »

Just had a wee thought about yesterday’s vlog from the Binghams.......

Did anyone who watched notice them mentioning all the various activities that the kids were doing ie 3 boys to school, Hazy to dance then collect Brexsen midway through dance. Piano for Brexsen and Krew, basketball practice for Ryler then a basketball game for Krew in the evening all done without any complaining about how busy they are plus doing all the other day to day things. Plus could you see Ass or Tylard getting up at 6am to take the girls to swim practice before school like the Binghams do EVERY day for Ryler.

Was wondering if this was all mentioned as a wee dig at their so called “besties”
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

Some of the other Senegence ladies had to leave at 4:30am to catch their flight back home. Ashley asked for a late check out so she could sleep in. I wonder when T&A’s flight is but obviously much later. I wonder if they planned to get back late Sunday when the girls are in bed. Then, nanny Ash will come Monday morning and they won’t actually have to take care of their own children.

OldCountry
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OldCountry »

It could be just the way it got edited but it looked like Bison & Trash were driving around their neighborhood while doing their 'crying' scene. The last part of it they are going down their street towards their house. You can see them approach it, It's the last house on the left and Bison makes that right turn which is the road that can take them up out of the neighborhood, onto a busier street. You can tell it's their house by the ugly garage doors. So I am thinking in order for Bison to participate in cry fest it would be better to be driving slowly while filming. Not that it would have stopped him before, but he needed to concentrate on his lines. Everything with them Is so calculated.
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

ears wrote:Guys! It's the moon!!! They're world travelers and they keep showing the moon.

Looks like Tyler has put on more weight during the "work trip". When he recorded himself walking back from the winery he was so out of breath. It was a 15min walk! I've never heard two adults complain more about having to walk. That wasn't even a lot of walking.

Trashley showing a house by the beach. Did she not know people can live by the beach? Does she not know you can rent a house by the beach for vacation? I don't know how but they still keep managing to surprise me with their stupidity.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... a398fb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 344073.jpg[/IMG]

The house by the beach and her going on about the views... my first thought was of their ‘mansion’ and the views they have...it’s a different kind of view but still just as nice. No surprise that she takes what she has for granted.

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

Night lady wrote:
Abbiedownunder wrote:Welcome ladies and gentlemen to tonight's Academy Awards. And the nominees are ; Lardarse and Asswitt and they are both vying for best actor awards in who can cry the most after leaving their children. And the winner is........................ both of them. Bullshit artists through and through. Saying they give everything and every minute to their kids. Such liars. They have a fucking nanny, and a cleaner, and Oakland to help and let's not forget Amandah.

Them saying goodbye made me so frigging angry. It was all to make the girls cry and force themselves to cry. If you know your kids get upset then give them a loving hug and kiss and leave before they do get upset. Anything for views hey?

I don't know about anyone else but on the day I'm leaving to go overseas and I've just posted a video on how late I am with all my packing then, I know what we'll do!!! Let's go to a restaurant for a couple of hours! FFS talk about delusional.

And that huge meal at the airport after a huge lunch, I hope to hell they were full of flatulance and uncomfortable the whole way there. Morons.
I love your statement of "Academy Awards" ,perfect description for this vlog. I agree they don't care if they leave their children, all that drama was for views and sympathy from their KADs. Ashley was trying way too hard to try to make herself cry. Tyson maybe was crying a little bit but he was more happy to get away from his children than he was sad. If they really want to make people believe they are sad by leaving, they should take acting lessons.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Perhaps the tears were for the couch he will miss Image

Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

OldCountry wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 11:55 am It could be just the way it got edited but it looked like Bison & Trash were driving around their neighborhood while doing their 'crying' scene. The last part of it they are going down their street towards their house. You can see them approach it, It's the last house on the left and Bison makes that right turn which is the road that can take them up out of the neighborhood, onto a busier street. You can tell it's their house by the ugly garage doors. So I am thinking in order for Bison to participate in cry fest it would be better to be driving slowly while filming. Not that it would have stopped him before, but he needed to concentrate on his lines. Everything with them Is so calculated.
That is such a good catch....I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. She started out saying they had just left the house, but they obviously just drove around the neighborhood until they could put on the fake performance. What faker liars they are. We all saw how much "work" you did on that trip and most of it involved the labor of stuffing your mouths with food and lifting glasses of "fancy water". You poor exhausted thing.
Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

UnicornSnark wrote:Some of the other Senegence ladies had to leave at 4:30am to catch their flight back home. Ashley asked for a late check out so she could sleep in. I wonder when T&A’s flight is but obviously much later. I wonder if they planned to get back late Sunday when the girls are in bed. Then, nanny Ash will come Monday morning and they won’t actually have to take care of their own children.

Amazing that she'd rather waste a whole additional day being gone instead of getting up early and going home to her children. I'm sure she had a choice of flights to book and she chose to go home late. After that long away from home I'd be dying to get home- kids or no kids! She's so selfish. She's probably dreading having to go back to her rill life.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

There are a couple of women who comment on every single vlog who are absolutely obsessed with the heavies. They always say how much they love their Evie/Scarlett, it would freak me out if i was their parents.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

RolyPoly123 wrote:There are a couple of women who comment on every single vlog who are absolutely obsessed with the heavies. They always say how much they love their Evie/Scarlett, it would freak me out if i was their parents.
I truly feel bad for the littles. They don’t get nearly the same level of attention as the heavies do. There were individual photos of the girls with Christmas minkies and one commenter pointed out that each heavy had something nice written about them as the caption. The littles had NOTHING personal written. And this comment was on a different post where Tyson was professing his love for Evie AGAIN. It’s probably part of why Indie acts out with violence as much as she does. She wants attention and also is jealous of her sisters for getting attention. Then there’s poor Esme who seems to be the biggest outcast of the bunch.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”