DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Unread post by onbreak »

Juggling jenkins is cashing in on her recovery all over facebook. People like real life.

B+M are both know-it-alls. I couldnt watch anymore when you could clearly understsnd Fin but the couldn't. Could you imagine living your life unheard? They want ollie to explore his hobbies of animals? Look out Bindi & Bob DB are coming for you!

I dont know anything about yt rules but I have notice more and more blame put on yt.

Being self employed is no picnic. You have to work your ass off. Add in the other mouths that are dependent on you to feed them, shit gets overwhelming. They have 3 channels and 3 instagrams. They could do sponsors. Are they running away too?

Where I live there is a music studio in every neighborhood. I doubt most were built with anyone with a degree. The ones Ive been in opened because their parents wanted a basement or garage bavk. My ex travels the world yearly with his band and has for 30 years. I have friends that post things related to their music career daily. Bryan does nothing like they do. Music is their livelihood.

He's a poser. Maybe thats why the tears. And it explains her lack of concern- she knows!

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

HI there... I hope you don't mind an off topic post from me. I don't watch them at all but their photos keep showing up in my suggestions on Instagram. Has the dad (Brian?) ever said how he's lost all his weight?

Sorry, I know that's totally random, but I'm so curious.
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:HI there... I hope you don't mind an off topic post from me. I don't watch them at all but their photos keep showing up in my suggestions on Instagram. Has the dad (Brian?) ever said how he's lost all his weight?

Supposedly he lost it all with his portion control, but many of us doubt this story. If he worked hard for the weight loss, he would have been FAR MORE vocal about it. It was kept really quiet like there was something to hide.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

Long time no see D.B. board!
I stoped watching DB pretty much at the end of 2015 early 2016.

Their ‘heartfelt’ video was as useless and Cullens addiction ones. Beating around the bush. Never getting to the point. Not spitting out what they wanted to say.

I wonder if this means they’ll go back to recording their daily life. Shopping trips, extracurriculars? Because these kid videos are god awful.

The money and fame got to their heads. They were extremely rude to their audience. Hiding everything and acting so much better than regular society.

I think Missy bailing on her channel really has affected them too. But she hasn’t been into it since she was pregnant with Finn so I doubt that’s coming back.

I don’t think they’ll ever be able to go back to their relatable content. They’re too far gone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Playsinrain »

FJ_Lanning wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:45 am Long time no see D.B. board!
I stoped watching DB pretty much at the end of 2015 early 2016.

Their ‘heartfelt’ video was as useless and Cullens addiction ones. Beating around the bush. Never getting to the point. Not spitting out what they wanted to say.

I wonder if this means they’ll go back to recording their daily life. Shopping trips, extracurriculars? Because these kid videos are god awful.

The money and fame got to their heads. They were extremely rude to their audience. Hiding everything and acting so much better than regular society.

I think Missy bailing on her channel really has affected them too. But she hasn’t been into it since she was pregnant with Finn so I doubt that’s coming back.

I don’t think they’ll ever be able to go back to their relatable content. They’re too far gone.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
But she's spent money on redecorating her "filming area" at least twice bc she was going to start posting there again... LMAOOOO
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ewitsme wrote:
ewitsme wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:55 am Hello, long time no see! I haven’t watched the dailydumps in a very long time and I’ve been skimming through the recent posts about their new video and how they’re changing things up but I haven’t seen anyone talk about YouTube’s new guidelines that could possibly be why they’re wanting things to change! YouTube is going to start enforcing more family vlogging specific rules to avoid anymore daddy of 5 incidents. I only know a little bit of information about them but I do know one of the big, new rules is past, present, and future videos depicting children/minors in any sortve emotional or physical distress are going to be demonetized and taken down and youtube is currently doing a two month grace period at the moment where if a creator has any videos that don’t follow their new guidelines they can remove them/edit them so they can still stay monetizable. Some of ya’ll might already know about this/know more about this than I do but when I first heard about it I was really glad considering a good portion of family vloggers live by the “how can I traumatized my child today?” mindset.
here's a link to YouTube children safety policies ( https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801999?hl=en ) - some of these are new and some of these might be old but they're definitely going to start affecting family vloggers.
Are they actually enforcing these rules now? Because they demonetized a bunch of channels last year (Funnel Vision, Bonnie Hoelleins, April and Davey) and everyone panicked and changed their titles and thumbnails, and then the channels got their monetization back, and everything went back to the way it was. Bryan had changed the title to "Baby Trapped in a Water Park", but it's back again. And people are still putting crying kids in thumbnails. These guidelines came out last year. The Leroys had a thumbnail of one of the kids standing over his grandmother's open casket just last week!
So I will believe that YouTube is enforcing these rules when I see the ER vist and crying kids thumbnails stop.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

Can’t wait until we see them *have* to move because they can’t afford it anymore

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote:HI there... I hope you don't mind an off topic post from me. I don't watch them at all but their photos keep showing up in my suggestions on Instagram. Has the dad (Brian?) ever said how he's lost all his weight?

Supposedly he lost it all with his portion control, but many of us doubt this story. If he worked hard for the weight loss, he would have been FAR MORE vocal about it. It was kept really quiet like there was something to hide.

Oh good insight! I'm always so curious how people lose tons of weight like that and his seemed to be pretty fast judging from his photos.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

I believe he lost it through calorie restriction. He’s got a look about him that is common in people who ate less overall, but didn’t exercise or eat healthy food.
He didn’t talk about it on their channel because they didn’t talk about ANYTHING on their channel for a whole year. They went full, low-rent Disney channel.

I think this video was pushed by Missy. She’s HAD it with kid content. She’s been complaining on Instastories for months that she misses connecting with their original audience, and that the kid stuff is time consuming and not content that she would even watch.

It’s Bryan who gets defensive on social media about the kid content. He’s all “we think this is stuff that the family will watch together”, and “all you ‘we miss the OLD DailyBumps’ commenters are wrong. Hello to our 400k new subs this month who are just fine with the NEW DailyBumps” (smirky emoji).

He doesn’t care about content as long as the money rolls in. It’s Missy who is over it.

:roll:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Theirmom wrote:I believe he lost it through calorie restriction. He’s got a look about him that is common in people who ate less overall, but didn’t exercise or eat healthy food.
He didn’t talk about it on their channel because they didn’t talk about ANYTHING on their channel for a whole year. They went full, low-rent Disney channel.

I think this video was pushed by Missy. She’s HAD it with kid content. She’s been complaining on Instastories for months that she misses connecting with their original audience, and that the kid stuff is time consuming and not content that she would even watch.

It’s Bryan who gets defensive on social media about the kid content. He’s all “we think this is stuff that the family will watch together”, and “all you ‘we miss the OLD DailyBumps’ commenters are wrong. Hello to our 400k new subs this month who are just fine with the NEW DailyBumps” (smirky emoji).

He doesn’t care about content as long as the money rolls in. It’s Missy who is over it.

I disagree. Missy has her channel if she wants to connect with people. I still think it’s about them wanting to be more legitimate and enviable within the YT community. Her IG posts are cringey, and not the old “wanting to connect” Missy either. She thinks she’s Ariana Grande living the life of photo shoots, and Las Vegas visits with the entourage.

I don’t like the direction that Bryan took their channel, but I also do think it’s important to acknowledge his hustle. They are spending a lot, and he needs to keep evolving their channel in order to pay the bills and support Missy’s parents, Jimmy and their ever growing entourage. We don’t see Missy cutting back so they can live a more relatable lifestyle.

I can’t fault Bryan for building the studio for himself. He has the space already, and he can rent it out for extra money. Missy spends a lot of money, Bryan may as well get something too.

Re: Bryan only caring about the money rolling in... he probably HAS to care about the money rolling in. I don’t see Missy making changes, or stepping up to work a little harder and help move them in a direction that’s more favourable. If he doesn’t keep everything maintained, who will?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I believe that Missy is over it, because it requires more effort, even if they film all the vlogs for a week over the course of a couple of days.
But-- that content brings in lots of views and money. She better come up with something if she's over it, because she sure enjoys that lifestyle. She likes first class, Vegas getaways, last minute pit tickets for concerts, and her horses. She sure liked dropping $800+ for a pair of Jimmy Choos for Bryan's record release/birthday party. So just sitting there saying she "misses connecting" is bullshit. She could put videos up on her own channel if that's what she wanted. Nobody is stopping her. She has "revamped" her own channel how many times? Then she puts up maybe 2 videos and stops. Because she's lazy and spoiled. I just want to shake her.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:
Theirmom wrote:I believe he lost it through calorie restriction. He’s got a look about him that is common in people who ate less overall, but didn’t exercise or eat healthy food.

I disagree. Missy has her channel if she wants to connect with people. I still think it’s about them wanting to be more legitimate and enviable within the YT community. Her IG posts are cringey, and not the old “wanting to connect” Missy either. She thinks she’s Ariana Grande living the life of photo shoots, and Las Vegas visits with the entourage.

I don’t like the direction that Bryan took their channel, but I also do think it’s important to acknowledge his hustle. They are spending a lot, and he needs to keep evolving their channel in order to pay the bills and support Missy’s parents, Jimmy and their ever growing entourage. We don’t see Missy cutting back so they can live a more relatable lifestyle.

I can’t fault Bryan for building the studio for himself. He has the space already, and he can rent it out for extra money. Missy spends a lot of money, Bryan may as well get something too.

Re: Bryan only caring about the money rolling in... he probably HAS to care about the money rolling in. I don’t see Missy making changes, or stepping up to work a little harder and help move them in a direction that’s more favourable. If he doesn’t keep everything maintained, who will?

We must have been typing at the same time, lol. We definitely agree on Missy! She hasn't done shit on her own channel in I don't know how long.

ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

lmmomSD wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 9:18 am
ewitsme wrote:
ewitsme wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:55 am Hello, long time no see! I haven’t watched the dailydumps in a very long time and I’ve been skimming through the recent posts about their new video and how they’re changing things up but I haven’t seen anyone talk about YouTube’s new guidelines that could possibly be why they’re wanting things to change! YouTube is going to start enforcing more family vlogging specific rules to avoid anymore daddy of 5 incidents. I only know a little bit of information about them but I do know one of the big, new rules is past, present, and future videos depicting children/minors in any sortve emotional or physical distress are going to be demonetized and taken down and youtube is currently doing a two month grace period at the moment where if a creator has any videos that don’t follow their new guidelines they can remove them/edit them so they can still stay monetizable. Some of ya’ll might already know about this/know more about this than I do but when I first heard about it I was really glad considering a good portion of family vloggers live by the “how can I traumatized my child today?” mindset.
here's a link to YouTube children safety policies ( https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/2801999?hl=en ) - some of these are new and some of these might be old but they're definitely going to start affecting family vloggers.
Are they actually enforcing these rules now? Because they demonetized a bunch of channels last year (Funnel Vision, Bonnie Hoelleins, April and Davey) and everyone panicked and changed their titles and thumbnails, and then the channels got their monetization back, and everything went back to the way it was. Bryan had changed the title to "Baby Trapped in a Water Park", but it's back again. And people are still putting crying kids in thumbnails. These guidelines came out last year. The Leroys had a thumbnail of one of the kids standing over his grandmother's open casket just last week!
So I will believe that YouTube is enforcing these rules when I see the ER vist and crying kids thumbnails stop.

As far as I know they are going to start enforcing them harder in the next coming monthes but then again it is youtube. I think they’ll try a little harder this time considering the everything that went down with Dof5, the current ace family drama, and these countless other “challenges” made to just make kids cry and in harms way. I hope for YouTube’s sake they really get their butts in gear.
:toss:
TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:

We must have been typing at the same time, lol. We definitely agree on Missy! She hasn't done shit on her own channel in I don't know how long.

I agree with this. So many times missy will say Bryan won’t be in the vlog because he’s been working all day in his office. Then she’ll leave and blow money on expensive makeup, her hair, and other unnecessary things. Meanwhile Bryan is slaving away trying to hold things together for his family. She’s redone her filming area multiple times but never goes through with actually putting in the work to make her channel at least half as successful as their family channel. I think she’s gotten too comfortable with Bryan doing all the work so that she can spend all the money. Which is quite sad actually.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Could you imagine them living off cullen and katies budget.. Or even Ellie and Jareds?

They need soul searching......not a youtube fan based focus group.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Bryan credited a new photographer on his new picture. I guess Brooke is out :lol:
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Bryan credited a new photographer on his new picture. I guess Brooke is out :lol:
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

coolusername1236 wrote:Bryan credited a new photographer on his new picture. I guess Brooke is out :lol:

Oh shit hahhaaha

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

Perhaps that's why they've made the change, going back to what is comfortable for them? Maybe their friends shared some hard truths with them and they're reassessing their life choices knowing that every friend and acquaintance has either been booted, or walked away?

If not, as well as considering their next moves for their career, it might be time for them to sit down and think about who and why they're allowing into their lives in the first place -- and whether these relationships and motives align with God (they're Christians, so this should be their first thought), and not just whether these people can be used (or Missy and Bryan are being used) as stepping stones in said career.

They both seemed very unhappy in that video, as did Missy when she read the Christmas letter.
lex_3859
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lex_3859 »

I’ll be honest, they’ve earned back my subscription after the video they made today, I’m giving them a chance, but a very slim chance as I have some problems with them, but I doubt they’ll ever be what they were 4 years ago when they were at their peak

Return to “Daily Bumps”