Following.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKQuickKhoaRunAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 50

Unread post by blehhh »

Tidycat wrote:She looked SO out of it the day she flooded the house. I'm not insuating she's high I highly doubt that but her behavior was strange.. I think shes really going THROUGH it with the post partum stuff.

I also thought maybe shes pushing herself too hard with the workout thing and not eating enough. When you dont eat or sleep enough it can cause you to be out of it like that and a little loopy.

The way she was like just stomping in the bath water in the hallway instead of like saving her house from water damage was so weird To me. Khoa seemed more concerned he was telling her to get more towels. Also why was Landon in the bathroom in the middle of all the water crying? Why would u even let him go near the water? Like what happened girl.
Probably not eating or on some sort of weightloss pills

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

blehhh wrote:
Tidycat wrote:She looked SO out of it the day she flooded the house. I'm not insuating she's high I highly doubt that but her behavior was strange.. I think shes really going THROUGH it with the post partum stuff.

I also thought maybe shes pushing herself too hard with the workout thing and not eating enough. When you dont eat or sleep enough it can cause you to be out of it like that and a little loopy.

The way she was like just stomping in the bath water in the hallway instead of like saving her house from water damage was so weird To me. Khoa seemed more concerned he was telling her to get more towels. Also why was Landon in the bathroom in the middle of all the water crying? Why would u even let him go near the water? Like what happened girl.
Probably not eating or on some sort of weightloss pills

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think that was filmed the same day her shitty vlog went up on her channel so I think she was wrapped up in the comments and distracted big time.

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Sutton is very obviously not rolling yet, keren cant even lie about it well. She put him face down to sleep?? Who tf does that. He didn't roll that way because he was in the center of the crib. Then she comes back a minute before turning on the camera, flips him over and pisses him off, then hits record. So obvious.

How hard is it to put your baby on the floor to practice?! His neck is still wobbily ffs

That poor baby deserves so much more.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

in ok’s latest video the little conversation levi and alaya we’re having was so cute. it’s sad that jackson and landon aren’t even close to being able to communicate like that

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 096245.png[/IMG]

So I found the “dream house” that Khoa used the front picture of for the “lake house” vlog and the one he was looking at in today’s vlog on the laptop. Then I checked the tax office records and it is not on the market and privately owned by a couple. So I wonder why he keeps looking at it. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 7afb14.png[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 4e6842.jpg[/IMG]

MOD EDIT - photo edited to remove address for home.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

teahathspilleth wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 096245.png[/IMG]

So I found the “dream house” that Khoa used the front picture of for the “lake house” vlog and the one he was looking at in today’s vlog on the laptop. Then I checked the tax office records and it is not on the market and privately owned by a couple. So I wonder why he keeps looking at it. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 7afb14.png[/IMG]
6.7 million?! He better keep dreaming Image I know they make good money, but come on. Not with Keren’s spending habits.

oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

Of course Landon missed seeing the puppy. He was taking his 4 to 6 hour nap for the day. That poor kid misses out on so much and they don't seem to really care. It is sad. Same with Sutton and the mittens on his hands. How hard is it to keep his nails clipped on a regular basis.
ReadingMamaDrama
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ReadingMamaDrama »

teahathspilleth wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 096245.png[/IMG]

So I found the “dream house” that Khoa used the front picture of for the “lake house” vlog and the one he was looking at in today’s vlog on the laptop. Then I checked the tax office records and it is not on the market and privately owned by a couple. So I wonder why he keeps looking at it.

Pools not screened in, surprised Keren hasn’t bought it yet Image

kirstento
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kirstento »

I usually never post but today’s vlog gave me SO much anxiety for poor Sutton. The rice cereal in his bottle, him being face down with a fleece blanket and bumpers in crib, it’s like she purposely does the things you aren’t supposed to do with a baby. I had my daughter a few weeks after Sutton was born and I could never do any of that to her. Poor kiddo

keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

Got damn a new thread already? I cant keep up lol

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

Leena_x wrote:Did it bother anyone else that the puppy did not want to be held, but of course they didn’t care.

It didn’t bother me. It’s important for a puppy that young to be handled and touched by all different kinds of people. It’s part of socialization. When mine was that young you could only hold her when she was sleeping otherwise she was biting you all the time like puppies do.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

I dont think she has postpartum depression, i just think shes a self-centred cunt. She should never have had children, or stuck with the one golden child.
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

kirstento wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 6:02 pm I usually never post but today’s vlog gave me SO much anxiety for poor Sutton. The rice cereal in his bottle, him being face down with a fleece blanket and bumpers in crib, it’s like she purposely does the things you aren’t supposed to do with a baby. I had my daughter a few weeks after Sutton was born and I could never do any of that to her. Poor kiddo

I came here to hit every point that you did. Ignoring every single risks of SIDS. “I’m a bumper fan.” It’s not about being a fan of something Keren, you’re just flat out ignoring safe sleep guidelines. Then puts him on his stomach to sleep. Wtf. Then flips him over and says he rolled for a vlog clip. So obvious.

And lastly, the fucking rice cereal in the bottle. Is she serious? Are we back in the 90s and do we not know any better?
arizona87
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arizona87 »

She seemed to be acting SO weird in that clip of her telling us Sutton fell asleep on his own. Like WEIRDLY excited. It didn’t seem like her at all

Momma210
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momma210 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 923df9.jpg[/IMG]

Does anyone know what monitor this is?

Cookiemonster24
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cookiemonster24 »

Leena_x wrote:Image

Internet sleuths! Find the ring! I’m curious.

Man, that is one of the ugliest engagement rings I have ever seen

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

arizona87 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:32 pm She seemed to be acting SO weird in that clip of her telling us Sutton fell asleep on his own. Like WEIRDLY excited. It didn’t seem like her at all

Whoa...I watched the vlog just to see that and she HAS to be on something. Possibly Adderall as someone else mentioned? Adderall doesn't make me like that (it makes me the opposite, like a zombie) but I am actually ADD. She is HYPER af.
hills92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hills92 »

arizona87 wrote:She seemed to be acting SO weird in that clip of her telling us Sutton fell asleep on his own. Like WEIRDLY excited. It didn’t seem like her at all

Yea that was uncomfortable to watch. Even Khoa seemed annoyed by her. I bet she is taking diet pills

Sent from my LG-SP320 using Tapatalk

Cougar93+
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Cougar93+ »

full (1).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”