dw30
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Unread post by dw30 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... e91a84.jpg[/IMG]

I don’t get it. They literally look like a Halloween snack.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

dw30 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:22 am

Meh, she has to live with them and struggle to complete simple tasks with them. She only gets them this long because everyone commented on how gross they are. I just think it's funny because she really is only affecting her own life.

Bonnie is never going to apologize or comment on any negative feedback. She loves it and fuels it and feels she is in the right. She's lived very a sheltered life that has gone her way and the way her parents told her it would. She is even more sheltered now by her Youtube money. Unfortunately, it's going to take something really unfortunate to happen for her to gain any other perspective. I don't wish anyone any real harm so I hope it doesn't come to that. I'm just grateful to have this board to vent on. It is possible though that they will make that one big mistake that will turn off most of their viewers, even the defenders. That I will enjoy.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xx+YTfan+xx »

Will these children ever get a square meal?
What a freaking disaster this woman is. How did she screw up the recipe that bad? How did she not order enough take out? What an air head.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

xx+YTfan+xx wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:25 am Will these children ever get a square meal?
What a freaking disaster this woman is. How did she screw up the recipe that bad? How did she not order enough take out? What an air head.
The funny thing is she is promoting a cookbook. It goes to show you how she can't function on her own. Not ordering enough food for your family? Does Joel or Bree usually do that? I suppose she'll need a vacation soon with all this stress.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

dw30 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... e91a84.jpg[/IMG]

And her rings are digging into her fingers. It looks so uncomfortable.
I don't know how she can do anything with those nails.
Oh, wait...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

squirmska08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by squirmska08 »

Could never ever ever ever have nails that long..nor would I ever ever ever either haha. I can’t imagine cleaning out my kittens litter boxes Image like litter would get caught underneath all up in there. Also would feel like if I pet my dog’s head I’d have to be extremely careful as to not poke their eyes out. I can see how putting on clothes would be difficult at first but then you’d get used to it. I don’t think buttoning up clothes would be that hard with them, to me it’s just the fact that I’d have to be extremely soft and careful to not break one of them. Doing yard work? Out of the question too. My gloves wouldn’t fit, I’d have to buy and xxl pair just to accommodate for the extra length on my fingers. Ugh I just don’t get it. Oh I forgot about typing! That’d be annoying to the max! I hate that clicky sound fake nails make on keyboards. Waittttttttttttt just had a mind blowing realization....htf does she use her phone, texting?? Lol I already miss a few keys here and there with no nails on, can’t imagine with those things on my fingers. She literally must smoosh her entire thumbs on the keys, not sure. She needs to be in the texting olympics with those things on.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

I feel like her dinners go wrong a lot...sometimes, she won't give her children an adequate dinner, and then when she does cook, it turns out like that.
angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Unread post by angelfire89 »

squirmska08 wrote:

Could never ever ever ever have nails that long..nor would I ever ever ever either haha. I can’t imagine cleaning out my kittens litter boxes Image like litter would get caught underneath all up in there. Also would feel like if I pet my dog’s head I’d have to be extremely careful as to not poke their eyes out. I can see how putting on clothes would be difficult at first but then you’d get used to it. I don’t think buttoning up clothes would be that hard with them, to me it’s just the fact that I’d have to be extremely soft and careful to not break one of them. Doing yard work? Out of the question too. My gloves wouldn’t fit, I’d have to buy and xxl pair just to accommodate for the extra length on my fingers. Ugh I just don’t get it. Oh I forgot about typing! That’d be annoying to the max! I hate that clicky sound fake nails make on keyboards. Waittttttttttttt just had a mind blowing realization....htf does she use her phone, texting?? Lol I already miss a few keys here and there with no nails on, can’t imagine with those things on my fingers. She literally must smoosh her entire thumbs on the keys, not sure. She needs to be in the texting olympics with those things on.

I used to do acrylics (not nearly that length,) you learn to text with the side of your thumb. It’s weird to get used to and then stop doing when the nails are gone.

There’s probably good reason they don’t have any pets, the nails just being a minor one. Joel does all the outside work so no problems there. It’s seems like she probably does a lot of her emails from her phone so maybe she doesn’t type that much? Plus on the newer Macbooks, the keys are a lot flatter so she can probably use the pads of her fingers. She’s probably a “hunt and peck” typist either way, I doubt she uses proper form.

I’m not defending her, I think they’re extremely ugly and unnecessary too. I have a younger family member with similar nails and I hate hers too. But we know she reads here and we know the more we complain about the nails, the more she will show them off to spite us, because she’s just that kind of spiteful b*.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

Moron needed to cook the roast longer. What a waste
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

They had the most amazing mom in the world but can’t cook to help their lives no education even the beauty dental nurse stuff are a wreck but hey they clean obsessively yeah!!!!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

endof wrote:They had the most amazing mom in the world but can’t cook to help their lives no education even the beauty dental nurse stuff are a wreck but hey they clean obsessively yeah!!!!

They TALK about cleaning obsessively. We already know Ellie is disgusting af, and Bonnie doesn’t seem to even notice. Example, she lays in her bed. Plus Jennifer’s kids would urinate down the vents as children. Imo, if you’re a clean freak and your child did that ONCE, it would be game over. She obviously didn’t make that big of a deal over it if they used to do it all the time and they still think it’s funny.

Bonnie has a smaller home with no real place to hide clutter so she is to keep it tidy and minimalistic, but it could be dusty and dirty for all we know. I wouldn’t be surprised.

Ckc717
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ckc717 »

Why didn’t she use her instant pot???????

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ckc717 wrote:Why didn’t she use her instant pot???????

It’s possible she doesn’t know how? My crock pot died, so I replaced it with the IP since everyone was raving about it. The features are great if you know how to use them. I’m a person that needs a clear recipe (and Bonnie doesn’t even seem to do well with that). So I’ve had the IP for a year and have only used it a couple times, for recipes meant for it so someone can tell me what setting to use.

I miss my basic crock pot :(

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

angelfire89 wrote:
squirmska08 wrote:

I used to do acrylics (not nearly that length,) you learn to text with the side of your thumb. It’s weird to get used to and then stop doing when the nails are gone.

There’s probably good reason they don’t have any pets, the nails just being a minor one. Joel does all the outside work so no problems there. It’s seems like she probably does a lot of her emails from her phone so maybe she doesn’t type that much? Plus on the newer Macbooks, the keys are a lot flatter so she can probably use the pads of her fingers. She’s probably a “hunt and peck” typist either way, I doubt she uses proper form.

I’m not defending her, I think they’re extremely ugly and unnecessary too. I have a younger family member with similar nails and I hate hers too. But we know she reads here and we know the more we complain about the nails, the more she will show them off to spite us, because she’s just that kind of spiteful b*.
They're front and center in today's thumbnail (no pun intended). She's definitely trolling us.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Mummyuk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mummyuk »

Has anyone else noticed how Bonnie does everything at a snail's pace as if she is in slow motion? The sweeping was the slowest thing ever. Is it so we can't see how tired and out of breath she gets doing it? Or maybe I'm just easily irritated by her at the moment.

Also, I was watching Jessfam and she had the same stomach muscle tear as Bonnie claims yo have with a hernia. She was told to not work out with it and is in pain with hers, so is it the case Bonnie doesn't have it and it's just a good excuse to use for a tummy tuck so she doesn't feel so bad?
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Ckc717 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:00 am Why didn’t she use her instant pot???????

This is one thing I'll "side" with Bonnie on. I have an Instant Pot, I wouldn't cook larger chunks of meat in it, I don't like the texture! Crock pot alllll the way.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Mummyuk wrote:Has anyone else noticed how Bonnie does everything at a snail's pace as if she is in slow motion? The sweeping was the slowest thing ever. Is it so we can't see how tired and out of breath she gets doing it? Or maybe I'm just easily irritated by her at the moment.

Also, I was watching Jessfam and she had the same stomach muscle tear as Bonnie claims yo have with a hernia. She was told to not work out with it and is in pain with hers, so is it the case Bonnie doesn't have it and it's just a good excuse to use for a tummy tuck so she doesn't feel so bad?

I have Diastasis Recti. It’s true you shouldn’t work out with it because the gap could become worse. Sit ups, burpees, yoga, are definitely out. Sweeping is fine Image. I don’t have pain though. My friends that have it aren’t in pain either, but it does create a core weakness that can lead to back pain and a hernia that will hurt. That said, a lot of people say it hurts more than it does in order to have insurance cover the repair.

Bonnie had 4 kids. It’s not surprising she had DR and/or a hernia. The lipo however, wasn’t medically indicated and would have been 100% elective and private pay.

About her slowness.... I really do think she developed an addiction to pain pills and either still has it, or has ill effects from it. She was uncharacteristically empathetic and supportive when Cullen came out with his addiction.

Mummyuk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mummyuk »

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:49 am
Mummyuk wrote:Has anyone else noticed how Bonnie does everything at a snail's pace as if she is in slow motion? The sweeping was the slowest thing ever. Is it so we can't see how tired and out of breath she gets doing it? Or maybe I'm just easily irritated by her at the moment.

I have Diastasis Recti. It’s true you shouldn’t work out with it because the gap could become worse. Sit ups, burpees, yoga, are definitely out. Sweeping is fine Image. I don’t have pain though. My friends that have it aren’t in pain either, but it does create a core weakness that can lead to back pain and a hernia that will hurt. That said, a lot of people say it hurts more than it does in order to have insurance cover the repair.

Bonnie had 4 kids. It’s not surprising she had DR and/or a hernia. The lipo however, wasn’t medically indicated and would have been 100% elective and private pay.

About her slowness.... I really do think she developed an addiction to pain pills and either still has it, or has ill effects from it. She was uncharacteristically empathetic and supportive when Cullen came out with his addiction.

After I wrote that i came to thinking about the painkillers. I have had codeine before in high doses and that made me slow but in my head I was going normal pace. Even moving around I was slow and jerky and lost balance really easily. I didn't have an addiction though but know once your body is used to it you can function with out looking out of it but your reactions are still slow and you don't realise. Maybe that's what it is, she is still on them but hides it well now, the other day in a vlog i did wonder why her alarm went off and she gave an excuse but I immediately thought is that a reminder to take her painkillers.
opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

Still no word on that other necessary surgery huh? I literally haven’t watched a full vlog since her explaining the surgery video. Didn’t she say the next surgery would have been in January or February? I can’t remember. I’m thinking she just wants everyone to forget that she said there was a medically necessary reason for all of this.

And is Lincoln potty trained yet? He’s like a fully functioning communicative preschool aged child. He’ll be four in August. Can you imagine if they had a 5th kid when Lincoln was two like they had with all their other kids? All two years apart. Lincoln would have been long forgotten if that were the case.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”