Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Locked
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 14236
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 1214 times
Been thanked: 7253 times

Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by HelloSweetie » Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:54 am

endof wrote:They had the most amazing mom in the world but can’t cook to help their lives no education even the beauty dental nurse stuff are a wreck but hey they clean obsessively yeah!!!!

They TALK about cleaning obsessively. We already know Ellie is disgusting af, and Bonnie doesn’t seem to even notice. Example, she lays in her bed. Plus Jennifer’s kids would urinate down the vents as children. Imo, if you’re a clean freak and your child did that ONCE, it would be game over. She obviously didn’t make that big of a deal over it if they used to do it all the time and they still think it’s funny.

Bonnie has a smaller home with no real place to hide clutter so she is to keep it tidy and minimalistic, but it could be dusty and dirty for all we know. I wouldn’t be surprised.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ckc717
Informer
Informer
Posts: 434
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:19 am
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 3148 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by Ckc717 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:00 am

Why didn’t she use her instant pot???????


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 14236
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 1214 times
Been thanked: 7253 times

Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by HelloSweetie » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:03 am

Ckc717 wrote:Why didn’t she use her instant pot???????


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It’s possible she doesn’t know how? My crock pot died, so I replaced it with the IP since everyone was raving about it. The features are great if you know how to use them. I’m a person that needs a clear recipe (and Bonnie doesn’t even seem to do well with that). So I’ve had the IP for a year and have only used it a couple times, for recipes meant for it so someone can tell me what setting to use.

I miss my basic crock pot :(


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 19806
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 18770 times
Been thanked: 12896 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by lmmomSD » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:57 am

angelfire89 wrote:
squirmska08 wrote:
dw30 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... e91a84.jpg[/IMG]

I don’t get it. They literally look like a Halloween snack.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could never ever ever ever have nails that long..nor would I ever ever ever either haha. I can’t imagine cleaning out my kittens litter boxes Image like litter would get caught underneath all up in there. Also would feel like if I pet my dog’s head I’d have to be extremely careful as to not poke their eyes out. I can see how putting on clothes would be difficult at first but then you’d get used to it. I don’t think buttoning up clothes would be that hard with them, to me it’s just the fact that I’d have to be extremely soft and careful to not break one of them. Doing yard work? Out of the question too. My gloves wouldn’t fit, I’d have to buy and xxl pair just to accommodate for the extra length on my fingers. Ugh I just don’t get it. Oh I forgot about typing! That’d be annoying to the max! I hate that clicky sound fake nails make on keyboards. Waittttttttttttt just had a mind blowing realization....htf does she use her phone, texting?? Lol I already miss a few keys here and there with no nails on, can’t imagine with those things on my fingers. She literally must smoosh her entire thumbs on the keys, not sure. She needs to be in the texting olympics with those things on.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I used to do acrylics (not nearly that length,) you learn to text with the side of your thumb. It’s weird to get used to and then stop doing when the nails are gone.

There’s probably good reason they don’t have any pets, the nails just being a minor one. Joel does all the outside work so no problems there. It’s seems like she probably does a lot of her emails from her phone so maybe she doesn’t type that much? Plus on the newer Macbooks, the keys are a lot flatter so she can probably use the pads of her fingers. She’s probably a “hunt and peck” typist either way, I doubt she uses proper form.

I’m not defending her, I think they’re extremely ugly and unnecessary too. I have a younger family member with similar nails and I hate hers too. But we know she reads here and we know the more we complain about the nails, the more she will show them off to spite us, because she’s just that kind of spiteful b*.
They're front and center in today's thumbnail (no pun intended). She's definitely trolling us.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Mummyuk
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 1:43 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 304 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by Mummyuk » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:13 am

Has anyone else noticed how Bonnie does everything at a snail's pace as if she is in slow motion? The sweeping was the slowest thing ever. Is it so we can't see how tired and out of breath she gets doing it? Or maybe I'm just easily irritated by her at the moment.

Also, I was watching Jessfam and she had the same stomach muscle tear as Bonnie claims yo have with a hernia. She was told to not work out with it and is in pain with hers, so is it the case Bonnie doesn't have it and it's just a good excuse to use for a tummy tuck so she doesn't feel so bad?
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3029
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 1881 times
Been thanked: 3436 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:16 am

Ckc717 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:00 am
Why didn’t she use her instant pot???????


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is one thing I'll "side" with Bonnie on. I have an Instant Pot, I wouldn't cook larger chunks of meat in it, I don't like the texture! Crock pot alllll the way.
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 14236
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 1214 times
Been thanked: 7253 times

Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by HelloSweetie » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:49 am

Mummyuk wrote:Has anyone else noticed how Bonnie does everything at a snail's pace as if she is in slow motion? The sweeping was the slowest thing ever. Is it so we can't see how tired and out of breath she gets doing it? Or maybe I'm just easily irritated by her at the moment.

Also, I was watching Jessfam and she had the same stomach muscle tear as Bonnie claims yo have with a hernia. She was told to not work out with it and is in pain with hers, so is it the case Bonnie doesn't have it and it's just a good excuse to use for a tummy tuck so she doesn't feel so bad?

I have Diastasis Recti. It’s true you shouldn’t work out with it because the gap could become worse. Sit ups, burpees, yoga, are definitely out. Sweeping is fine Image. I don’t have pain though. My friends that have it aren’t in pain either, but it does create a core weakness that can lead to back pain and a hernia that will hurt. That said, a lot of people say it hurts more than it does in order to have insurance cover the repair.

Bonnie had 4 kids. It’s not surprising she had DR and/or a hernia. The lipo however, wasn’t medically indicated and would have been 100% elective and private pay.

About her slowness.... I really do think she developed an addiction to pain pills and either still has it, or has ill effects from it. She was uncharacteristically empathetic and supportive when Cullen came out with his addiction.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mummyuk
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 70
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 1:43 am
Has thanked: 11 times
Been thanked: 304 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by Mummyuk » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:01 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:49 am
Mummyuk wrote:Has anyone else noticed how Bonnie does everything at a snail's pace as if she is in slow motion? The sweeping was the slowest thing ever. Is it so we can't see how tired and out of breath she gets doing it? Or maybe I'm just easily irritated by her at the moment.

Also, I was watching Jessfam and she had the same stomach muscle tear as Bonnie claims yo have with a hernia. She was told to not work out with it and is in pain with hers, so is it the case Bonnie doesn't have it and it's just a good excuse to use for a tummy tuck so she doesn't feel so bad?

I have Diastasis Recti. It’s true you shouldn’t work out with it because the gap could become worse. Sit ups, burpees, yoga, are definitely out. Sweeping is fine Image. I don’t have pain though. My friends that have it aren’t in pain either, but it does create a core weakness that can lead to back pain and a hernia that will hurt. That said, a lot of people say it hurts more than it does in order to have insurance cover the repair.

Bonnie had 4 kids. It’s not surprising she had DR and/or a hernia. The lipo however, wasn’t medically indicated and would have been 100% elective and private pay.

About her slowness.... I really do think she developed an addiction to pain pills and either still has it, or has ill effects from it. She was uncharacteristically empathetic and supportive when Cullen came out with his addiction.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After I wrote that i came to thinking about the painkillers. I have had codeine before in high doses and that made me slow but in my head I was going normal pace. Even moving around I was slow and jerky and lost balance really easily. I didn't have an addiction though but know once your body is used to it you can function with out looking out of it but your reactions are still slow and you don't realise. Maybe that's what it is, she is still on them but hides it well now, the other day in a vlog i did wonder why her alarm went off and she gave an excuse but I immediately thought is that a reminder to take her painkillers.
User avatar
opangatay
Informer
Informer
Posts: 308
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:11 pm
Has thanked: 707 times
Been thanked: 2675 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by opangatay » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:23 pm

Still no word on that other necessary surgery huh? I literally haven’t watched a full vlog since her explaining the surgery video. Didn’t she say the next surgery would have been in January or February? I can’t remember. I’m thinking she just wants everyone to forget that she said there was a medically necessary reason for all of this.

And is Lincoln potty trained yet? He’s like a fully functioning communicative preschool aged child. He’ll be four in August. Can you imagine if they had a 5th kid when Lincoln was two like they had with all their other kids? All two years apart. Lincoln would have been long forgotten if that were the case.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ohnonotme
Talker
Talker
Posts: 174
Joined: Wed May 17, 2017 11:43 pm
Has thanked: 632 times
Been thanked: 335 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by Ohnonotme » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:24 pm

Mummyuk wrote:Has anyone else noticed how Bonnie does everything at a snail's pace as if she is in slow motion? The sweeping was the slowest thing ever. Is it so we can't see how tired and out of breath she gets doing it? Or maybe I'm just easily irritated by her at the moment.

Also, I was watching Jessfam and she had the same stomach muscle tear as Bonnie claims yo have with a hernia. She was told to not work out with it and is in pain with hers, so is it the case Bonnie doesn't have it and it's just a good excuse to use for a tummy tuck so she doesn't feel so bad?
I didn’t pay much attention as to how slowly she was sweeping, but maybe it was because she had the camera so close, she didn’t want to raise the dust and get it all over the camera. She certainly doesn’t seem to have any problems leaping and jumping all over beds on the Bollie shoots.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
queenc13
Talker
Talker
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:03 am
Has thanked: 493 times
Been thanked: 912 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by queenc13 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:26 pm

littlebaby wrote:
Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:08 am
ApplePie wrote:I’m sorry...did Bonnie say she didn’t have enough energy to take care of her sick child? When my kids are sick, I’m on them like a fly on stink. I actually slept outside my son’s bedroom one time because he had just had a minor oral surgery. I just don’t get her.
She does not want to be a mother. I’m fully convinced if I wasn’t before. She went through the motions of getting married and having kids and now that she has a luxurious (I guess?) life she wishes she could have had that first and maybe she would have never had kids. I can’t see her being a traveling type rich wife because she seems so sheltered and uninterested in other cultures (besides Hawaii which is still a “safe” place for the Utah Whites), so I don’t even know what her life would have been if she made it big before she had kids and wanted to live the lavish lifestyle. Just waste it all on clothes and make up? What does she even do? She acts like her kids are such a nuisance constantly but in her day to day life she has nothing but time to take care of them.

She absolutely does not put her kids first and that’s the bottom line.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I find that to be quite the stretch to say that she does not want to be a mother. She absolutely doesn't parent in the same fashion I do or would, but I believe she wants and loves her children. The fame and the glamour are nice, and she very clearly uses that to her advantage all of the time, but she doesn't have infants anymore, and I don't see the harm in having her own life. If she was working 40 hours a week in a cubicle, and came home to a sick kid and got frustrated, I don't think anyone would say anything negative... She absolutely missed out on living a "normal" young life by marrying so young, and I think she's trying to shove as much in now as she can and maybe doesn't always put her kid first, I'll agree with you there.
I find her obnoxious and way too big for her britches (literally and figuratively) but I think she loves her kids and wants to be a good mom.
User avatar
gopedjane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1079
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 7:44 am
Has thanked: 2640 times
Been thanked: 1947 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by gopedjane » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:30 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:54 am
endof wrote:They had the most amazing mom in the world but can’t cook to help their lives no education even the beauty dental nurse stuff are a wreck but hey they clean obsessively yeah!!!!

They TALK about cleaning obsessively. We already know Ellie is disgusting af, and Bonnie doesn’t seem to even notice. Example, she lays in her bed. Plus Jennifer’s kids would urinate down the vents as children. Imo, if you’re a clean freak and your child did that ONCE, it would be game over. She obviously didn’t make that big of a deal over it if they used to do it all the time and they still think it’s funny.

Bonnie has a smaller home with no real place to hide clutter so she is to keep it tidy and minimalistic, but it could be dusty and dirty for all we know. I wouldn’t be surprised.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly, they keep their upstairs tidy and minimalist to do so. Clean is another thing. I think they both pay someone else to do the actual real cleaning, not daily upkeep.
queenc13
Talker
Talker
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:03 am
Has thanked: 493 times
Been thanked: 912 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by queenc13 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:35 pm

gopedjane wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:30 pm
HelloSweetie wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:54 am
endof wrote:They had the most amazing mom in the world but can’t cook to help their lives no education even the beauty dental nurse stuff are a wreck but hey they clean obsessively yeah!!!!

They TALK about cleaning obsessively. We already know Ellie is disgusting af, and Bonnie doesn’t seem to even notice. Example, she lays in her bed. Plus Jennifer’s kids would urinate down the vents as children. Imo, if you’re a clean freak and your child did that ONCE, it would be game over. She obviously didn’t make that big of a deal over it if they used to do it all the time and they still think it’s funny.

Bonnie has a smaller home with no real place to hide clutter so she is to keep it tidy and minimalistic, but it could be dusty and dirty for all we know. I wouldn’t be surprised.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly, they keep their upstairs tidy and minimalist to do so. Clean is another thing. I think they both pay someone else to do the actual real cleaning, not daily upkeep.
I don't think Bonnie pays someone. I'm a very clean person and I don't think I do the same amount of cleaning as she does. We always see her sweep under the table and get on her knees to clean under after every meal. She doesn't leave any water in her sinks, they dry their shower and facets after use. That's all things I definitely don't do and my house would be cleaner if I did. One thing that absolutely repulses me that they do do, though, is that they put their wet, used toothbrushes directly in an unlined bathroom draw. No cap, no drawer lining, no little container or separator.. nothing. they just plop the toothbrushes in to keep them off the counter (which is also gross). Makes me gag.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 3029
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 1881 times
Been thanked: 3436 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:38 pm

^ Bonnie has shown Bree on her hands and knees scrubbing Bonnie's toilet. So she absolutely pays someone to clean for her. At the very minimum part of Bree's duties are cleaning, but I would lean more on the side of her paying a cleaner and Bree does the in between spot clean type stuff.
queenc13
Talker
Talker
Posts: 238
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2018 10:03 am
Has thanked: 493 times
Been thanked: 912 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by queenc13 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:49 pm

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:38 pm
^ Bonnie has shown Bree on her hands and knees scrubbing Bonnie's toilet. So she absolutely pays someone to clean for her. At the very minimum part of Bree's duties are cleaning, but I would lean more on the side of her paying a cleaner and Bree does the in between spot clean type stuff.
Fair enough that part of Bree's duties were/are cleaning, but I disagree about the cleaner. I think Bonnie is too controlling to allow a cleaner.
User avatar
Bundy
Informer
Informer
Posts: 411
Joined: Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:35 pm
Has thanked: 218 times
Been thanked: 1391 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by Bundy » Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:51 pm

Definitely had Anna Nicole Smith vibes from today’s vlog...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ba1006
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1386
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 446 times
Been thanked: 4208 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by ba1006 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:00 pm

queenc13 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:35 pm
gopedjane wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:30 pm
HelloSweetie wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:54 am



They TALK about cleaning obsessively. We already know Ellie is disgusting af, and Bonnie doesn’t seem to even notice. Example, she lays in her bed. Plus Jennifer’s kids would urinate down the vents as children. Imo, if you’re a clean freak and your child did that ONCE, it would be game over. She obviously didn’t make that big of a deal over it if they used to do it all the time and they still think it’s funny.

Bonnie has a smaller home with no real place to hide clutter so she is to keep it tidy and minimalistic, but it could be dusty and dirty for all we know. I wouldn’t be surprised.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Exactly, they keep their upstairs tidy and minimalist to do so. Clean is another thing. I think they both pay someone else to do the actual real cleaning, not daily upkeep.
I don't think Bonnie pays someone. I'm a very clean person and I don't think I do the same amount of cleaning as she does. We always see her sweep under the table and get on her knees to clean under after every meal. She doesn't leave any water in her sinks, they dry their shower and facets after use. That's all things I definitely don't do and my house would be cleaner if I did. One thing that absolutely repulses me that they do do, though, is that they put their wet, used toothbrushes directly in an unlined bathroom draw. No cap, no drawer lining, no little container or separator.. nothing. they just plop the toothbrushes in to keep them off the counter (which is also gross). Makes me gag.
You seriously think Bonnie is cleaning anything with those nails? She can sweep the floor but that's about it.
Liz_444
Informer
Informer
Posts: 371
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:18 am
Has thanked: 85 times
Been thanked: 694 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by Liz_444 » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:19 pm

Wow, Joel is working so hard! He spent all day at their land preparing a section for sledding. I have no words. I wonder what his family (mom, dad, brothers) thinks of his "work".

Bonnie seemed really high in this video. I wonder if this is how she copes with being with the kids alone all day. Who sits on the floor to sweep dust into a dust pan???
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 3887
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922 [email protected]
Has thanked: 194 times
Been thanked: 1748 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by Kryptonite » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:58 pm

Liz_444 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:19 pm
Wow, Joel is working so hard! He spent all day at their land preparing a section for sledding. I have no words. I wonder what his family (mom, dad, brothers) thinks of his "work".
I imagine that his parents are disappointed, honestly. They seem like good, wholesome, down to earth, blue-collar people who value hard work and did their best to instill those same value into their children. Joel has done a complete 180 from the man that they raised. Before YouTube they had every reason to be proud of their son: he was a hard worker, put time and money into his family and kids, saved money and bought things only when necessary, etc. now he's 'another famous YouTuber'. I believe that his parents are practical people and they know that this fame (and Bollie) will come to an end. I wouldn't be surprised if they're trying to subtly steer him towards another project (such as encouraging him to do manual work again, or hell, even open his laundromat).
#StayPuffy
Image
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1052
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:38 am
Has thanked: 12 times
Been thanked: 470 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by shortstop » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:22 pm

Liz_444 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:19 pm
Wow, Joel is working so hard! He spent all day at their land preparing a section for sledding. I have no words. I wonder what his family (mom, dad, brothers) thinks of his "work".

Bonnie seemed really high in this video. I wonder if this is how she copes with being with the kids alone all day. Who sits on the floor to sweep dust into a dust pan???
Bonnie actually sat on the floor?!!?? I’m in shock
xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:05 am
Has thanked: 20 times
Been thanked: 421 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by xx+YTfan+xx » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:35 am

Bonnie's story in today's video is so obnoxious and stupid. And such a lazy excuse for today's vlog. She literally made something out of nothing. Also, her eye shadow looks like someone punched her in the face.
User avatar
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 751
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:17 pm
Has thanked: 1826 times
Been thanked: 2590 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by endof » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:30 am

Of course it is pure panic attack when you have only ONE friend in the world and they call you idiot! Ellie now also learnt the lesson Joelyne knows well , you never ever dare upset the Bonster! Ever! Also the dumb nails got in the way of your email? Excuse me? How many times have they got in the way of injuring your kids? You teared up boohoo how many times have you made your kids cry with your mommy dearest tactics? Awful woman no one cares,hope you both end up on those 52 acres pulling each others hair out!
squirmska08
Talker
Talker
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:16 am
Has thanked: 262 times
Been thanked: 335 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by squirmska08 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:49 am

xx+YTfan+xx wrote:Bonnie's story in today's video is so obnoxious and stupid. And such a lazy excuse for today's vlog. She literally made something out of nothing. Also, her eye shadow looks like someone punched her in the face.
Right?? Click bait much? Such a dramatic title and thumbnail Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
gopedjane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1079
Joined: Fri May 05, 2017 7:44 am
Has thanked: 2640 times
Been thanked: 1947 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by gopedjane » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:50 am

squirmska08 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:49 am
xx+YTfan+xx wrote:Bonnie's story in today's video is so obnoxious and stupid. And such a lazy excuse for today's vlog. She literally made something out of nothing. Also, her eye shadow looks like someone punched her in the face.
Right?? Click bait much? Such a dramatic title and thumbnail Image


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LOL, like we believe this is their first fight?
squirmska08
Talker
Talker
Posts: 117
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 9:16 am
Has thanked: 262 times
Been thanked: 335 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by squirmska08 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:31 am

I had to watch the valentines makeup tutorial. Bonnie looked ridick with her nails. She was rubbing oil on her face and trying to open things, they looked even larger in this video than they ever have! It was weird. Also I love how both of them said we are going for a soft and glowy look, not cakey, yet when they zoomed in for their eyes, omg, I was like umm yeah both of you have no concept of soft makeup. Over drawn eyebrows for one does not equal soft makeup. Harsh contour lines, their contour shade is too dark, they are pale as hell. Bonnie is like I’m going for a soft eye look, not dark, yet she keeps dipping into the eyeshadow , keeps blending, and it ends up looking like usual, like shit. I just love how they always act like they started out doing makeup, blah blah, yet they both suck at it. They don’t know how to blend!! Geez. They need to take a large brush after finishing the complete face, and blend over everything to soften any lines, to make it look seem less. Ugh they have no idea what they’re talking about or what they’re doing And they need to stop acting like they do! What’s worse is that people might actually listen to them and think they know what they’re doing. I just don’t like how full of herself and stuck up Bonnie has become. Now she gets to treat herself more, but is so not cool or humble anymore.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Locked

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests