Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Mummyuk wrote:Has anyone else noticed how Bonnie does everything at a snail's pace as if she is in slow motion? The sweeping was the slowest thing ever. Is it so we can't see how tired and out of breath she gets doing it? Or maybe I'm just easily irritated by her at the moment.

Also, I was watching Jessfam and she had the same stomach muscle tear as Bonnie claims yo have with a hernia. She was told to not work out with it and is in pain with hers, so is it the case Bonnie doesn't have it and it's just a good excuse to use for a tummy tuck so she doesn't feel so bad?
I didn’t pay much attention as to how slowly she was sweeping, but maybe it was because she had the camera so close, she didn’t want to raise the dust and get it all over the camera. She certainly doesn’t seem to have any problems leaping and jumping all over beds on the Bollie shoots.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
queenc13
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by queenc13 »

littlebaby wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 7:08 am
ApplePie wrote:I’m sorry...did Bonnie say she didn’t have enough energy to take care of her sick child? When my kids are sick, I’m on them like a fly on stink. I actually slept outside my son’s bedroom one time because he had just had a minor oral surgery. I just don’t get her.
She does not want to be a mother. I’m fully convinced if I wasn’t before. She went through the motions of getting married and having kids and now that she has a luxurious (I guess?) life she wishes she could have had that first and maybe she would have never had kids. I can’t see her being a traveling type rich wife because she seems so sheltered and uninterested in other cultures (besides Hawaii which is still a “safe” place for the Utah Whites), so I don’t even know what her life would have been if she made it big before she had kids and wanted to live the lavish lifestyle. Just waste it all on clothes and make up? What does she even do? She acts like her kids are such a nuisance constantly but in her day to day life she has nothing but time to take care of them.

She absolutely does not put her kids first and that’s the bottom line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I find that to be quite the stretch to say that she does not want to be a mother. She absolutely doesn't parent in the same fashion I do or would, but I believe she wants and loves her children. The fame and the glamour are nice, and she very clearly uses that to her advantage all of the time, but she doesn't have infants anymore, and I don't see the harm in having her own life. If she was working 40 hours a week in a cubicle, and came home to a sick kid and got frustrated, I don't think anyone would say anything negative... She absolutely missed out on living a "normal" young life by marrying so young, and I think she's trying to shove as much in now as she can and maybe doesn't always put her kid first, I'll agree with you there.
I find her obnoxious and way too big for her britches (literally and figuratively) but I think she loves her kids and wants to be a good mom.
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

HelloSweetie wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:54 am
endof wrote:They had the most amazing mom in the world but can’t cook to help their lives no education even the beauty dental nurse stuff are a wreck but hey they clean obsessively yeah!!!!

They TALK about cleaning obsessively. We already know Ellie is disgusting af, and Bonnie doesn’t seem to even notice. Example, she lays in her bed. Plus Jennifer’s kids would urinate down the vents as children. Imo, if you’re a clean freak and your child did that ONCE, it would be game over. She obviously didn’t make that big of a deal over it if they used to do it all the time and they still think it’s funny.

Bonnie has a smaller home with no real place to hide clutter so she is to keep it tidy and minimalistic, but it could be dusty and dirty for all we know. I wouldn’t be surprised.

Exactly, they keep their upstairs tidy and minimalist to do so. Clean is another thing. I think they both pay someone else to do the actual real cleaning, not daily upkeep.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

gopedjane wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:30 pm
endof wrote:They had the most amazing mom in the world but can’t cook to help their lives no education even the beauty dental nurse stuff are a wreck but hey they clean obsessively yeah!!!!

They TALK about cleaning obsessively. We already know Ellie is disgusting af, and Bonnie doesn’t seem to even notice. Example, she lays in her bed. Plus Jennifer’s kids would urinate down the vents as children. Imo, if you’re a clean freak and your child did that ONCE, it would be game over. She obviously didn’t make that big of a deal over it if they used to do it all the time and they still think it’s funny.

Bonnie has a smaller home with no real place to hide clutter so she is to keep it tidy and minimalistic, but it could be dusty and dirty for all we know. I wouldn’t be surprised.

Exactly, they keep their upstairs tidy and minimalist to do so. Clean is another thing. I think they both pay someone else to do the actual real cleaning, not daily upkeep.
I don't think Bonnie pays someone. I'm a very clean person and I don't think I do the same amount of cleaning as she does. We always see her sweep under the table and get on her knees to clean under after every meal. She doesn't leave any water in her sinks, they dry their shower and facets after use. That's all things I definitely don't do and my house would be cleaner if I did. One thing that absolutely repulses me that they do do, though, is that they put their wet, used toothbrushes directly in an unlined bathroom draw. No cap, no drawer lining, no little container or separator.. nothing. they just plop the toothbrushes in to keep them off the counter (which is also gross). Makes me gag.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

^ Bonnie has shown Bree on her hands and knees scrubbing Bonnie's toilet. So she absolutely pays someone to clean for her. At the very minimum part of Bree's duties are cleaning, but I would lean more on the side of her paying a cleaner and Bree does the in between spot clean type stuff.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:38 pm ^ Bonnie has shown Bree on her hands and knees scrubbing Bonnie's toilet. So she absolutely pays someone to clean for her. At the very minimum part of Bree's duties are cleaning, but I would lean more on the side of her paying a cleaner and Bree does the in between spot clean type stuff.
Fair enough that part of Bree's duties were/are cleaning, but I disagree about the cleaner. I think Bonnie is too controlling to allow a cleaner.
Bundy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bundy »

Definitely had Anna Nicole Smith vibes from today’s vlog...

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

queenc13 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:35 pm
gopedjane wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:30 pm

I don't think Bonnie pays someone. I'm a very clean person and I don't think I do the same amount of cleaning as she does. We always see her sweep under the table and get on her knees to clean under after every meal. She doesn't leave any water in her sinks, they dry their shower and facets after use. That's all things I definitely don't do and my house would be cleaner if I did. One thing that absolutely repulses me that they do do, though, is that they put their wet, used toothbrushes directly in an unlined bathroom draw. No cap, no drawer lining, no little container or separator.. nothing. they just plop the toothbrushes in to keep them off the counter (which is also gross). Makes me gag.
You seriously think Bonnie is cleaning anything with those nails? She can sweep the floor but that's about it.
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Wow, Joel is working so hard! He spent all day at their land preparing a section for sledding. I have no words. I wonder what his family (mom, dad, brothers) thinks of his "work".

Bonnie seemed really high in this video. I wonder if this is how she copes with being with the kids alone all day. Who sits on the floor to sweep dust into a dust pan???
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Liz_444 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:19 pm Wow, Joel is working so hard! He spent all day at their land preparing a section for sledding. I have no words. I wonder what his family (mom, dad, brothers) thinks of his "work".

Bonnie seemed really high in this video. I wonder if this is how she copes with being with the kids alone all day. Who sits on the floor to sweep dust into a dust pan???
Bonnie actually sat on the floor?!!?? I’m in shock
xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker

Unread post by xx+YTfan+xx »

Bonnie's story in today's video is so obnoxious and stupid. And such a lazy excuse for today's vlog. She literally made something out of nothing. Also, her eye shadow looks like someone punched her in the face.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Of course it is pure panic attack when you have only ONE friend in the world and they call you idiot! Ellie now also learnt the lesson Joelyne knows well , you never ever dare upset the Bonster! Ever! Also the dumb nails got in the way of your email? Excuse me? How many times have they got in the way of injuring your kids? You teared up boohoo how many times have you made your kids cry with your mommy dearest tactics? Awful woman no one cares,hope you both end up on those 52 acres pulling each others hair out!
squirmska08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by squirmska08 »

xx+YTfan+xx wrote:Bonnie's story in today's video is so obnoxious and stupid. And such a lazy excuse for today's vlog. She literally made something out of nothing. Also, her eye shadow looks like someone punched her in the face.
Right?? Click bait much? Such a dramatic title and thumbnail Image

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

squirmska08 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:49 am
xx+YTfan+xx wrote:Bonnie's story in today's video is so obnoxious and stupid. And such a lazy excuse for today's vlog. She literally made something out of nothing. Also, her eye shadow looks like someone punched her in the face.
Right?? Click bait much? Such a dramatic title and thumbnail Image

LOL, like we believe this is their first fight?
squirmska08
Talker
Talker

I had to watch the valentines makeup tutorial. Bonnie looked ridick with her nails. She was rubbing oil on her face and trying to open things, they looked even larger in this video than they ever have! It was weird. Also I love how both of them said we are going for a soft and glowy look, not cakey, yet when they zoomed in for their eyes, omg, I was like umm yeah both of you have no concept of soft makeup. Over drawn eyebrows for one does not equal soft makeup. Harsh contour lines, their contour shade is too dark, they are pale as hell. Bonnie is like I’m going for a soft eye look, not dark, yet she keeps dipping into the eyeshadow , keeps blending, and it ends up looking like usual, like shit. I just love how they always act like they started out doing makeup, blah blah, yet they both suck at it. They don’t know how to blend!! Geez. They need to take a large brush after finishing the complete face, and blend over everything to soften any lines, to make it look seem less. Ugh they have no idea what they’re talking about or what they’re doing And they need to stop acting like they do! What’s worse is that people might actually listen to them and think they know what they’re doing. I just don’t like how full of herself and stuck up Bonnie has become. Now she gets to treat herself more, but is so not cool or humble anymore.

KayCeeee
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KayCeeee »

I found Bonnie's video today somewhat alarming. I think she has reached a level of co-dependency with Ellie to an extremely unhealthy level. Yes, the two have always been close and that's always been clear. But the past few years they exclusively spend time with only each other. E&J were doing a lot of traveling with lots of different friends while B&J may or may not have just stayed home and watched from the sidelines. Now, Ellie and Jared are spending NO time with friends outside of their families. The way she speaks of Ellie these days is almost creepily worship-like. I just find it incredibly bizarre. Granted, I only have brothers and simply don't have that sister bond to relate to, but this seems...unusual to say the least.

Their relationship is becoming more and more insular as the years go by. All in all, I think Ellie could survive without Bonnie, but Bonnie has made it quite clear that she could not survive without Ellie.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

KayCeeee wrote:I found Bonnie's video today somewhat alarming. I think she has reached a level of co-dependency with Ellie to an extremely unhealthy level. Yes, the two have always been close and that's always been clear. But the past few years they exclusively spend time with only each other. E&J were doing a lot of traveling with lots of different friends while B&J may or may not have just stayed home and watched from the sidelines. Now, Ellie and Jared are spending NO time with friends outside of their families. The way she speaks of Ellie these days is almost creepily worship-like. I just find it incredibly bizarre. Granted, I only have brothers and simply don't have that sister bond to relate to, but this seems...unusual to say the least.

Their relationship is becoming more and more insular as the years go by. All in all, I think Ellie could survive without Bonnie, but Bonnie has made it quite clear that she could not survive without Ellie.
This actually isn’t true. While Bonnie is with the Ellie a lot, she doesn’t only spend time with her. She has friends like Ashley, and has vlogged other people before. I think there was a time she had more “real” friends than Ellie did. She even got closer to many of the IVF grant couples than Ellie did. Sure E&J have YT friends, but forced collabs and relationships don’t really count.

Now they are hanging out with Allie and her husband a lot. I assumed it was a friendship setup by their management, but she isn’t appearing in the vlogs as often as they are going out so who knows. At least twice a week Bonnie has an IG story of them together. A lot of the time Ellie and Jared are there too, but not always.

I think Bonnie would be fine without Ellie. Actually, I think she’d be better off for it... and vice versa. Those sisters are the worst influence on one another. I agree they are way too codependent, but I disagree that Ellie is the only one Bonnie spends time with. If anything, Bonnie has more people around her than Ellie does.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

I wonder how much of Bonnies over reaction could be attributed to still being on her pain meds? Or just getting off them and being overly emotional?

Todays video was a joke though, that story wasn't worth retelling and just made Bonnie look even more like she's lost touch with reality.

Also, I don't think either sister has any friends outside of work and family. Bonnie may have at one point but I don't think she does anymore, she far above the simple people of Logan, UT.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

WHY did I watch this vlog? Two sisters had a tiff over something that happens to people virtually every day? They never have "differenching points of view"?? I'm so confused.
squirmska08
Talker
Talker

natalka81 wrote:WHY did I watch this vlog? Two sisters had a tiff over something that happens to people virtually every day? They never have "differenching points of view"?? I'm so confused.
Oh yeah, it was stupid. I’m like I’m the baby of 6, I thought I was sensitive. Well I am, and not ashamed to admit hahah

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”