Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKQuickKhoaRunAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 50

Unread post by Britleigh89 »

marissalasel wrote:
e1014890 wrote:
kirsti13 wrote:To be fair a lot of doctors recommended cereal in bottles for babies with severe reflux (I don’t think Sutton has reflux tho)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah my son is 3 months and has reflux very bad. He will throw up his whole bottle and scream in pain. He’s on Zantac and in addition the ped told me to put some cereal in his bottles. Guess I’m a bad mom ImageImage

You aren’t a bad mom but your PED might need a refresher. Cereal in bottles, or anything but milk before 6 months, it’s just simply not recommended anymore—not even for reflux. They have other thickening agents for milk that don’t pose a choking hazard or increase your child’s risk for obesity.

My son at 4 months had a swallow study, and he was aspirating formula because it was too thin, they had me thickening his formula with oatmeal cereal it every bottle til he was a year and passed another swallow study. He couldn't have ANY thin liquids that wasn't thickened including juice and water. The artificial thickeners cant be used under 1 year. It didnt help his reflux any until he was put on a elemental formula and it did not make him sleep longer.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Why was Keren more loving and affectionate to the dog than she is her own kids? She should never have procreated.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

ckks
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ckks »

Amanda-L wrote:
Snarkadoodle Doo wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:09 am
aniraKKarina wrote:Didn't she give Jackson coffee to help with his stomach when he was younger?

Sendt fra min EML-L29 med Tapatalk
Oh if thats true then she is a bigger idiot than I thought. Coffee is terrible for an adult's stomach, what in the world would make her think it waa good for a baby's?! Moron.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk
Haha I was just talking about this not too long ago. Yep, she really did gave Jackson coffee and chipotle when he was constipated because of course that's what you do.

I wish I could remember which vlog it was, even Khoa mentioned it being messed up but all I found was a link to a thread on here with an old screenshot taken by @ForeverGuac01

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201612 ... 39f5fd.jpg
This is the vlog. She just starts talking about him having trouble pooping at about the 3:00 min. mark and says she gave him some of her Chipotle.

SassyFlowerB
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SassyFlowerB »

She’s sick! She’ll probably call it the Keto flu when it reality it’s just lack of proper nutrition.

e1014890
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by e1014890 »

nineteenninety3 wrote:Why was Keren more loving and affectionate to the dog than she is her own kids? She should never have procreated.

Lol! I thought the same thing! Also wtf is this [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 22130f.jpg[/IMG]

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

sunshineandflowers wrote:She’s sick! She’ll probably call it the Keto flu when it reality it’s just lack of proper nutrition.

Lol or milk the “pregnancy speculations”
Good god if she actually got pregnant again I would have to delete YouTube forever.

Batman1994
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Batman1994 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 2e4726.png[/IMG]

This box thing Khoa ordered weeks ago...

David Dobrik just had this exact box in his vlog scarin his friends for content. Why the f would Khoa or keren order this hahaha unless it’s for Kerens vLoG sQuAd

Also she is learning how to make her own meals thank god. Make some for your kids too while your at it.
Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

e1014890 wrote:
nineteenninety3 wrote:Why was Keren more loving and affectionate to the dog than she is her own kids? She should never have procreated.

Lol! I thought the same thing! Also wtf is this [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 22130f.jpg[/IMG]

Okay this is kinda OT but I am so fucking done with that stupid IG egg trend. (In case you're wondering, yes I am easily annoyed)
SassyFlowerB
Talker
Talker

KKQuickKhoaRunAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 50

mem3896 wrote:
sunshineandflowers wrote:She’s sick! She’ll probably call it the Keto flu when it reality it’s just lack of proper nutrition.

Lol or milk the “pregnancy speculations”
Good god if she actually got pregnant again I would have to delete YouTube forever.

We all know it’s coming...

They’re just trying to bait their followers into thinking she is pregnant for views! Then they’ll actually get pregnant a week after they get serious and say “no more jokes!” Same thing happen with Sutton.

Last edited by SassyFlowerB on Tue Jan 22, 2019 2:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SassyFlowerB
Talker
Talker

teahathspilleth wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 2e4726.png[/IMG]

David Dobrik just had this exact box in his vlog scarin his friends for content. Why the f would Khoa or keren order this hahaha unless it’s for Kerens vLoG sQuAd

Also she is learning how to make her own meals thank god. Make some for your kids too while your at it.
Seriously what are the fucking odds of Khoa ordering something so random “weeks ago”.

Why not just be genuine and say “We saw this on David Dobrik’s vlog and want to see how the kids would react?” Image

Phoebe99
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Phoebe99 »

i’m no nutrition or fitness expert but are you supposed to eat an entire fruit breakfast on a keto diet? lol

welcomeworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by welcomeworld »

Convenient with it being Landon’s birthday next week

Can’t wait for the “I’m too sick to plan anything” excuses Image
zelda2011
Informer
Informer

Unread post by zelda2011 »

The clip of Khoa FaceTiming his grandma and Landon dancing was really cute
SassyFlowerB
Talker
Talker

welcomeworld wrote:

Convenient with it being Landon’s birthday next week

Can’t wait for the “I’m too sick to plan anything” excuses Image
I bet they’ll say “we’re not having any birthday parties this year because we’re planning for the wedding” then promptly have one for Sutton “because it’s his 1st” and King J because he gets everything he wants.

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Gordon Ramsay: your career is over! [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 006617.jpg[/IMG]
Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

aburger87 wrote:Bottles with cereal in it are not only incredibly unhealthy, they’re dangerous too and cause a choking risk to babies. You’re basically filling the babies tummy with nutrition-less filler, just to make baby full instead of feeding baby the nutrition it needs from milk. Even feeding babies rice cereal or oatmeal is becoming a thing of the past. My children never had it, even when they were old enough to eat - 6-7 months sitting unsupported and had lost their tongue thrust reflex. Why feed a baby something so devoid of nutrition when you could just as easily feed a baby an avocado, banana, sweet potatoes etc.

Everything you said here is correct!!!!!!! Keren read this post!

Years ago it was often recommended to do the cereal thing early. Now it's not. Some docs still haven't got the memo but the AAP has updated their recommendations. No foods before 6 months is the new rec, plus showing signs of readiness for food.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

e1014890 wrote:
kirsti13 wrote:To be fair a lot of doctors recommended cereal in bottles for babies with severe reflux (I don’t think Sutton has reflux tho)

Yeah my son is 3 months and has reflux very bad. He will throw up his whole bottle and scream in pain. He’s on Zantac and in addition the ped told me to put some cereal in his bottles. Guess I’m a bad mom ImageImage

It's appropriate when a doctor recommends it for a legitimate reason. For your baby, the benefit outweigh the dangers/risks. Keren is just lazy.

UsedToCould
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

KKQuickKhoaRunAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 50

Unread post by UsedToCould »

Way to throw the meal prep place under the bus saying they gave her bad/old food. Good job Keren, really nice. YOU bought it, YOU need to check.

So their soon to be 2 year old can’t even say “open”?

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

teahathspilleth wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 2e4726.png[/IMG]

Her spray tan looks so bad.

kerenkrazyeyes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by kerenkrazyeyes »

Khoa saying to the kids "we may have to come back and help mommy" cuz she's 'sick'. What?? Bitch is 26 years old and a mom of 3 and she can't deal with a stomach ache? Fucking drama queeeen

Funny how Khoa seems to handle all the kids just fine without her.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Return to “KKandBabyJ”