GQS | Aussie Bores and the Non Existing Fours | Part 41

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS | Aussie Bores and the Non Existing Fours | Part 41

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Several negative comments about her eyelashes. Does Seneshit really want someone who applies their products to represent them and their products by looking so ridiculous and looking like a whore? I know if it was my company I sure as hell wouldn’t. It’s scaring off customers. Hell even actual celebrities don’t cake it on like this when they are on tv or in movies, unless they are playing the part of a hooker, and they have real makeup artist, not self proclaimed ones, applying it. Like one of the comments on there, after seeing this and other makeup she applies, I wouldn’t buy shit from them. That is not how to apply mascara on your eyelashes or any of the other makeup to the rest of your face. Less is more Asswipe, less is more. Keep repeating that as you take an hour a day to apply this crap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Once again fatboy douche bag responds to the fan girl page and nobody else.
IMG_0272.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

First photo looks like it has been photoshopped/airbrushed. She’s so self absorbed. Why is it so hard for her to just be natural and accept aging gracefully? Oh ... silly me, guyssssses!!!!!! She’s riding the SeneSHIT scam train.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

GA Peach70 wrote:Oops! My other picture didn’t upload. Here it is.
IMG_0269.jpg

Photoshop/filter/liar

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

GA Peach70 wrote:Several negative comments about her eyelashes. Does Seneshit really want someone who applies their products to represent them and their products by looking so ridiculous and looking like a whore? I know if it was my company I sure as hell wouldn’t. It’s scaring off customers. Hell even actual celebrities don’t cake it on like this when they are on tv or in movies, unless they are playing the part of a hooker, and they have real makeup artist, not self proclaimed ones, applying it. Like one of the comments on there, after seeing this and other makeup she applies, I wouldn’t buy shit from them. That is not how to apply mascara on your eyelashes or any of the other makeup to the rest of your face. Less is more Asswipe, less is more. Keep repeating that as you take an hour a day to apply this crap.

Laughing out loud at the thought of her being on a billboard (?) in NYC? Don’t know the details ... could care less but I am intrigued ... who is the judge for the winner of the photo shoot?

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Dang, ladies! This updated Tapatalk is not performing very well for me. Sheesh! I just got a message that my post was too soon to another post. WTheck?

ClassyCat
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClassyCat »

I had to do an online active shooter training for work. I about died when this "shooter" image popped up. Evidently Tyabetes has a side gig? Click on the pic to make it bigger. I don't know why it always posts so small?
Last edited by ClassyCat on Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

How can she think her eyelashes look good!? And the side that’s supposed to be the “better” side actually looks worse.

But that’s not even the point of my post. Those heinous eyebrows. Does her sister take credit for them? If so, she needs to get a new profession. They don’t match, they’re insanely low towards the center, the arch is way too high and shouldn’t be so far over and they end way too far past her eye. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 4e80b7.jpg[/IMG]

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

3momstrong wrote:Dang, ladies! This updated Tapatalk is not performing very well for me. Sheesh! I just got a message that my post was too soon to another post. WTheck?

I usually get that after I hit post and it for some reason thinks I’m trying to post again. So then I hit cancel and magically my post is up. It’s so annoying.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

JD386 wrote:
3momstrong wrote:Dang, ladies! This updated Tapatalk is not performing very well for me. Sheesh! I just got a message that my post was too soon to another post. WTheck?

I usually get that after I hit post and it for some reason thinks I’m trying to post again. So then I hit cancel and magically my post is up. It’s so annoying.

Mine does the same thing. It’s very annoying.

Veggies4lunch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Veggies4lunch »

GA Peach70 wrote:The first picture below was taken July 2018. The second was taken August 2018. The third today. You’re telling everyone Asswipe, that you haven’t had any work done on your lips?? You’re a liar!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 5e6422.jpg[/IMG]
IMG_0265.jpg
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 992314.jpg[/IMG]

Quack quack!

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Veggies4lunch
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Veggies4lunch »

Someone likes yellow chiclets...Image

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Those fan girls must be vision impaired and have 600lb fathers if they think hes a “good” guy
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I’m really bored. I saw that Asswipe replied to someone on QTK Facebook page so I decided to look at her page and saw this. Is she serious that she first met him in 2001? What a bunch of BS.
IMG_0281.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

GA Peach70 wrote:I’m really bored. I saw that Asswipe replied to someone on QTK Facebook page so I decided to look at her page and saw this. Is she serious that she first met him in 2001? What a bunch of BS.
IMG_0281.jpg

July 4, 2001. Two weeks before Trash's 14th birthday and three months before Bison's 20th birthday. They tried to walk it back recently and say that was just an incidental meeting and they didn't start dating until she was 17, but all the evidence says otherwise. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 1bc712.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

Rileysmomma wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:05 pm
GA Peach70 wrote:I’m really bored. I saw that Asswipe replied to someone on QTK Facebook page so I decided to look at her page and saw this. Is she serious that she first met him in 2001? What a bunch of BS.

IMG_0281.jpg

July 4, 2001. Two weeks before Trash's 14th birthday and three months before Bison's 20th birthday. They tried to walk it back recently and say that was just an incidental meeting and they didn't start dating until she was 17, but all the evidence says otherwise.

Ha. I love the way she says she remembered thinking "When is this kid gonna leave? I'm so tired."

Substitute kid for ''suffocating controlling obese slob'', and she is still probably thinking same thing.
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

Rileysmomma wrote:
IMG_0281.jpg

July 4, 2001. Two weeks before Trash's 14th birthday and three months before Bison's 20th birthday. They tried to walk it back recently and say that was just an incidental meeting and they didn't start dating until she was 17, but all the evidence says otherwise. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 1bc712.jpg[/IMG]

She’s been tired her whole life Image

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I still think that’s disgusting of her parents to be okay with a 20yr old chasing their 14yr old daughter. And wouldn’t he have been from an untraditional family? Single mom two kids with one man, multiple by others? (From what i can gather?)
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

What a shame they didn't come to Melbourne. This week. It's going to be 116 degrees on Friday. :-o Can you imagine the whinging and complaining. :P

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”