KKQuickKhoaRunAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 50

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: KKQuickKhoaRunAway | KKandBabyJ | Part 50

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Leena_x wrote:Image

Internet sleuths! Find the ring! I’m curious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gosh that is a hideous ring >< looks just like a stinkbug

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

sjla6993 wrote:
arizona87 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:32 pm She seemed to be acting SO weird in that clip of her telling us Sutton fell asleep on his own. Like WEIRDLY excited. It didn’t seem like her at all

Whoa...I watched the vlog just to see that and she HAS to be on something. Possibly Adderall as someone else mentioned? Adderall doesn't make me like that (it makes me the opposite, like a zombie) but I am actually ADD. She is HYPER af.
Some people take adderall to lose weight fast bc it makes you not hungry. Not saying she is abusing adderal but just crossed my mind

Bluberries23
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bluberries23 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... e75b08.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 0967f7.jpg[/IMG] hmmm this seems to be similar. What do y’all think? This is the closest I can find

e1014890
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by e1014890 »

Bluberries23 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... e75b08.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 0967f7.jpg[/IMG] hmmm this seems to be similar. What do y’all think? This is the closest I can find

Maybe that’s the same one as the Walmart? They both look identical to me lol. Totally looks like it!

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

I dont for one second think that Keren’s new ring cost under a thousand... im sure its thousands.

sjla6993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sjla6993 »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:25 pm
sjla6993 wrote:
arizona87 wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:32 pm She seemed to be acting SO weird in that clip of her telling us Sutton fell asleep on his own. Like WEIRDLY excited. It didn’t seem like her at all

Whoa...I watched the vlog just to see that and she HAS to be on something. Possibly Adderall as someone else mentioned? Adderall doesn't make me like that (it makes me the opposite, like a zombie) but I am actually ADD. She is HYPER af.
Some people take adderall to lose weight fast bc it makes you not hungry. Not saying she is abusing adderal but just crossed my mind

I was thinking that too!
Drama_llama_
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Drama_llama_ »

Kerens ring is definitely different than the ‘similar’ pics everyone is posting. To be honest I doubt we will find it. Knowing Keren it would definitely not be a Walmart ring or some common jewellers ring under $1k. Im sure she would love to be able to say that the ring was custom made for some ridiculous price, but that would then take weeks to make and we all know how impulsive she is and couldn’t imagine she would wait. If she justifies paying $13k on wedding dresses to be worn for one night only, i can only imagine what she thinks is an appropriate price for a wedding ring! She just bought Khoa the Rolex for over $10k, so she definitely would’ve spent more than that on the ring.

keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

Terelynne wrote:Jackson is so annoying in the vlogs can’t stand him!!! Image

Especially when a part of the vlog is finally focused on Landon or Sutton and he ruins it by being all up in the camera like “look at me look at me!!!”
And Khoa and Keren think its so cute but it really isnt.

a60sbaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by a60sbaby »

landonsmommy wrote:I was thinking about it earlier and I don’t think Kern has one single redeeming quality about herself...it’s just so sad. My son was born about 3 weeks before their Landon and he doesn’t speak at all...his pediatrician wasn’t super concerned cause TONS of kids just stay quiet for a while and then BOOM they can say a million words...but as his mom I was his ADVOCATE and said I was concerned and wanted to get him some help. We now have weekly visits with a program called Help Me Grow that comes TO YOUR HOME for FREE to help them out. There’s literally no excuse to not do something like that. Sure maybe he is just fine and maybe this won’t help but there’s no harm in trying.

You are a rockstar Mommy. I hope you know that and don’t compare yourself to the mess that is KKandbabyJ

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
WaterBlue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WaterBlue »

Sukkin didn’t have mittens on his hands today and Keren made sure she posts that after it was literally discussed here like yesterday. Typical Kerrny

pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

Can’t stand this Jackson kid either. Not really his fault though as he is just a product of his crappy parents, being spoiled rotten, having a narcisstic self-absorbed mother, being treated like a "king" & never being told "no". And he isn’t cute either. If at least he was super adorable it would be easier to ignore his crappy personality, but no.

Alsoooo, am I the only one that is a little irked by the fact that Khoa is asking for donations on this Twitch channel? I know it’s a common thing to have a donate button there, but you would think that someone who is THIS rich they can splash out thousands and thousands of dollars on all kinds of stuff regularly, would not need to ask for donations?? Most people who have a donate function on their twitch channel are just regular people who don’t have the kind of money they do. And, "all donations go to improving my stream" - Puh-LEASE don’t pretend you don’t already have allll the money in the world to improve your stream.

Jeeze the greed of these people. Making this much money on YT alone each month but still letting people donate to him via Twitch :scratch:
pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

WaterBlue wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:28 pm Sukkin didn’t have mittens on his hands today and Keren made sure she posts that after it was literally discussed here like yesterday. Typical Kerrny Image

LOL where did she post that??! She couldn’t make it any more obvious she reads here hahah
girl_please
Talker
Talker

Unread post by girl_please »

pineberry wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:37 pm Can’t stand this Jackson kid either. Not really his fault though as he is just a product of his crappy parents, being spoiled rotten, having a narcisstic self-absorbed mother, being treated like a "king" & never being told "no". And he isn’t cute either. If at least he was super adorable it would be easier to ignore his crappy personality, but no.

Alsoooo, am I the only one that is a little irked by the fact that Khoa is asking for donations on this Twitch channel? I know it’s a common thing to have a donate button there, but you would think that someone who is THIS rich they can splash out thousands and thousands of dollars on all kinds of stuff regularly, would not need to ask for donations?? Most people who have a donate function on their twitch channel are just regular people who don’t have the kind of money they do. And, "all donations go to improving my stream" - Puh-LEASE don’t pretend you don’t already have allll the money in the world to improve your stream.

Jeeze the greed of these people. Making this much money on YT alone each month but still letting people donate to him via Twitch :scratch:
I used to think OK's kids weren't very cute (which I think is fine, a lot of people grow into their looks), but my goodness those little personalities have won me over and I think they are adorable now. While Jackson just annoys me more every time I see him, I try to skip over whenever he is on the screen these days. I assume it will be discussed on here if he gets more bearable some day and I can stop skipping over him.
Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Sorn wrote:Wait Kenny doesn't refrigerate her fit life meals?!?!?!? What??????? I thought they had to be. Did i hear correctly at the end?

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Hahaha no wonder it got bad. Stupid cow

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

Saywahhh wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 3b0b64.jpg[/IMG]

Hi! So I’m pretty sure this is Keren’s ring. My friend has the same exact ring so as soon as I saw it I knew it looked very similar.

Her center stone is more square I think

blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

pineberry wrote:Can’t stand this Jackson kid either. Not really his fault though as he is just a product of his crappy parents, being spoiled rotten, having a narcisstic self-absorbed mother, being treated like a "king" & never being told "no". And he isn’t cute either. If at least he was super adorable it would be easier to ignore his crappy personality, but no.

What? Are you serious?
How greedy. If people donate they are stupid.
He is probably stashing some money so the cunt can´treach it and spend it all.

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

OK looked after their friends baby for a few hours and he got more tummy time, affection and interaction in that one vlog than KK has given to Sutton in 5 months. Sad.

Islandbaby14
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Islandbaby14 »

chatty wrote:OK looked after their friends baby for a few hours and he got more tummy time, affection and interaction in that one vlog than KK has given to Sutton in 5 months. Sad.

How old was that baby do you know? He seem d much more advanced then sutton

Saywahhh
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Saywahhh »

blehhh wrote:
Saywahhh wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 3b0b64.jpg[/IMG]

Hi! So I’m pretty sure this is Keren’s ring. My friend has the same exact ring so as soon as I saw it I knew it looked very similar.

Her center stone is more square I think

Her stone is not more square. It’s a pear shape ring. I did go back and saw that the sides are a little different so it’s not the same ring. But it’s the same concept, a smaller center stone with a lot of little diamonds around it. To me that’s what makes it so tacky. With the money they have they should’ve just gotten one big center stone and it would’ve looked better and more classy.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”