GQS | Aussie Bores and the Non Existing Fours | Part 41

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: GQS | Aussie Bores and the Non Existing Fours | Part 41

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Haulnarse wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:25 am I still think that’s disgusting of her parents to be okay with a 20yr old chasing their 14yr old daughter. And wouldn’t he have been from an untraditional family? Single mom two kids with one man, multiple by others? (From what i can gather?)
Imagine. The girls will be 14 in 10 years. That's not that long. I wonder if he will be a hypocrite with about when the girls can date. Who am I kidding, of course he will, that's his middle name. :P Mummy: Yes dear: Now that I'm 14 can I date John down the road, he's only 20: Of course, dear and make sure he has lots of money so you don't have to support his lazy ass for the rest of your life:
photonailpolish
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by photonailpolish »

Veggies4lunch wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:The first picture below was taken July 2018. The second was taken August 2018. The third today. You’re telling everyone Asswipe, that you haven’t had any work done on your lips?? You’re a liar!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 5e6422.jpg[/IMG]
IMG_0265.jpg
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 992314.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quack quack!

All that work and she still hasn’t fixed her honking nose?? Gesh, that’s like the one thing I wouldn’t blame her for fixing. It’s HUGE

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Hey guys! I completely forgot about dumb and dumber for like a week. Can't be bothered to watch them but then wondered about how you guys are doing. Hope you are well. Hope you're not too cold.
Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

I caved and watched Australia vlog 1 and 2. My 16 year old daughter was looking over my shoulder.

Here are a few of her comments:

Oh my god, she's delusional (when Ashley was talking about they billboard competition).
Er his hair is gross. (cue laughter).
Nothing can save those eyebrows.
Those girls are going to grow up so dumb.

We both sniggered at the ice thing in the restaurant. I have NFI what she was on about. It must have been very restaurant specific as the majority of places in Australia do put ice in drinks.

The put another shrimp on the barbie comment. No one actually says that here. It was part of an advertising campaign in the US in the 80s and not really something that anyone here would say. We also call shrimp prawns - when travelling to another country it helps to learn the lingo before you arrive.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Rileysmomma wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:I’m really bored. I saw that Asswipe replied to someone on QTK Facebook page so I decided to look at her page and saw this. Is she serious that she first met him in 2001? What a bunch of BS.
IMG_0281.jpg

July 4, 2001. Two weeks before Trash's 14th birthday and three months before Bison's 20th birthday. They tried to walk it back recently and say that was just an incidental meeting and they didn't start dating until she was 17, but all the evidence says otherwise. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 1bc712.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Who allows a 20 yr old to hang out with a 14 yr old until 2am?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

New vlog is up.

No pink and green on footage of the girls - youtube must have sorted out the technical error *cough* *cough*

Apparently Nash and Hugsy are sending clips Tyler clips of the girls for inclusion in the vlogs. Clearly they forgot they posted insta stories 10 days ago with the footage of todays vlog. They obviously think their subscribers are as dumb as them. The KADS are pretty stupid, but they forget that KADS are only a small percentage of their subscriber base and the rest aren't so easily fooled.
Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

Oh hod. Trash spotted the word "Indie" on an old globe. Dumb and Dumber thought Indie might mean the Indie ocean. Someone had to point out the correct (modern) name is the Indian ocean.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Rileysmomma wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:I’m really bored. I saw that Asswipe replied to someone on QTK Facebook page so I decided to look at her page and saw this. Is she serious that she first met him in 2001? What a bunch of BS.
IMG_0281.jpg

July 4, 2001. Two weeks before Trash's 14th birthday and three months before Bison's 20th birthday. They tried to walk it back recently and say that was just an incidental meeting and they didn't start dating until she was 17, but all the evidence says otherwise. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 1bc712.jpg[/IMG]

What 19 year old wants to sit around in a 13 year olds bedroom looking at "old yearbooks"?
Oh yeah. One who likes tweens. And thinks he's hit the jackpot.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

I’m sure this person will be attacked by the KADs. If it was someone here, good job!
IMG_0283.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RUKiddingMe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RUKiddingMe »

WTF going to high tea with a scrunchie in her hair and wearing her Dorothy dress from the Wizard of OZ
In the vlog at the 20 min. point, her posture is atrocious, and it almost looks like she is pregnant. Ash honey time to size up.
I'm not even going to mention her eye brows
Two tiny snippets of the cats spinning, not going to keep people watching your vlogs
Snarky33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarky33 »

Once again walking around sounding like a couple of idots and Tylard gets to be one of the girls again. A couple of snippets of the girlsess back home I'm sure they are happy to be away from and that's your vlog for the day.
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Quickly skimmed through the vlog and i don't even think there was 2 minutes of footage of the girls, very similar to yesterday. Hopefully the kads will be annoyed and kick off at them. Why bother with such crappy footage and in such small amounts.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

RUKiddingMe wrote:WTF going to high tea with a scrunchie in her hair and wearing her Dorothy dress from the Wizard of OZ
In the vlog at the 20 min. point, her posture is atrocious, and it almost looks like she is pregnant. Ash honey time to size up.
Two tiny snippets of the cats spinning, not going to keep people watching your vlogs

She won’t size up because she won’t even size up for her two bigger kids and makes them look like stuffed sausages

Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

Wow, Yesterday they had 30,000 views. Bingoes had 132,000. And.. they're up 45,000 subscribers. This is what happens when you don't look after things. They crash and burn and without your KADS you won't be selling as much Seneshit. Lose all around.
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

lmmomSD wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:35 am
Rileysmomma wrote:

IMG_0281.jpg

July 4, 2001. Two weeks before Trash's 14th birthday and three months before Bison's 20th birthday. They tried to walk it back recently and say that was just an incidental meeting and they didn't start dating until she was 17, but all the evidence says otherwise.

What 19 year old wants to sit around in a 13 year olds bedroom looking at "old yearbooks"?
Oh yeah. One who likes tweens. And thinks he's hit the jackpot.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
It's just weird because most people who are in high school think junior high kids are babies let alone someone who has graduated high school. Her parents I question them more than him, to be honest, he's a creep, yeah we know a lot of them. What were the parents thinking? I can't help but wonder if they "made things work" because by the time they knew she was no longer "pure".
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

RUKiddingMe wrote:WTF going to high tea with a scrunchie in her hair and wearing her Dorothy dress from the Wizard of OZ
I was coming to post the same thing about her posture and how she looks pregnant.

For those of you who don’t want to watch and give them a view, here you go.
IMG_0287.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

Abbiedownunder wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:08 am Wow, Yesterday they had 30,000 views. Bingoes had 132,000. And.. they're up 45,000 subscribers. This is what happens when you don't look after things. They crash and burn and without your KADS you won't be selling as much Seneshit. Lose all around.
That equates to views of approximately 6.5% of their subscriber base. What a piss poor effort.
Snarkmeister
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkmeister »

photonailpolish wrote:
Veggies4lunch wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:The first picture below was taken July 2018. The second was taken August 2018. The third today. You’re telling everyone Asswipe, that you haven’t had any work done on your lips?? You’re a liar!

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 5e6422.jpg[/IMG]
IMG_0265.jpg
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 992314.jpg[/IMG]

Quack quack!

All that work and she still hasn’t fixed her honking nose?? Gesh, that’s like the one thing I wouldn’t blame her for fixing. It’s HUGE

Not that I think she needs any work done, but I am surprised she hasn’t gotten a nose job

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

Their vlogs are like when you go to someone's house and they force their holiday snaps on you and expect you to be as excited about it as they are. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Decode2018
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Decode2018 »

RolyPoly123 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:52 am Quickly skimmed through the vlog and i don't even think there was 2 minutes of footage of the girls, very similar to yesterday. Hopefully the kads will be annoyed and kick off at them. Why bother with such crappy footage and in such small amounts.
Forgive me for my ignorance LOL! Was only curious exactly what KADS means or stands for?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”