"Ril" Life, Whiny Wife, Constant Strife | Gardner Quad Squad | Part 42

VioletMay
Amateur
Amateur

Re: "Ril" Life, Whiny Wife, Constant Strife | Gardner Quad Squad | Part 42

Unread post by VioletMay »

On the live feed the owner/producer/lead actor says to Evie, can you say Hi to everybody? ...she performs...next prompt is say Hi to the Gardner girls...she complys...interesting choice...next prompt is for Evie to say I love you and she repeats it...then the director says to his supporting actress tell everybody what you're going to do today....Evie responds uh...ummmmm....there's a santa in the picture...that is their "rill" life....here is actual real life...

Decades of rigorous research show that children's earliest experiences play a critical role in brain development.

Neutral circuits, which create the foundation for learning, behavior and health, are most flexible or plastic during the first three years of life. Over time, they become increasingly difficult to change.

High-quality early intervention services can change a child's developmental trajectory and improve outcomes for children and families and communities.

Intervention is likely to be more effective and less costly when it is provided early in life rather than later.

Early Intervention Is Critical.

When intervention is delayed, it takes four times as long to intervene in fourth grade as it does in late kindergarten because of brain development and because of the increase in content for students to learn as they grow older.

ASSHOLES
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by Haulnarse »

GA Peach70 wrote:On TIHWB IG. I wonder what, if anything, Dumb and Dumber will do to get their name mentioned hoping to gain some of the Dingaling Bingalings followers. They probably will wait until they get back from Hawaii so they can vlog it and so Asswipe can try to mount Brandon.
IMG_0392.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lols, can you post inflated balloons from utah to Hawaii?? Pretty sure steph probably just rang a florist or similar in hawaii to order them and have them delivered Image

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gram3 »

VioletMay wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:33 pm On the live feed the owner/producer/lead actor says to Evie, can you say Hi to everybody? ...she performs...next prompt is say Hi to the Gardner girls...she complys...interesting choice...next prompt is for Evie to say I love you and she repeats it...then the director says to his supporting actress tell everybody what you're going to do today....Evie responds uh...ummmmm....there's a santa in the picture...that is their "rill" life....here is actual real life...

Decades of rigorous research show that children's earliest experiences play a critical role in brain development.

Neutral circuits, which create the foundation for learning, behavior and health, are most flexible or plastic during the first three years of life. Over time, they become increasingly difficult to change.

High-quality early intervention services can change a child's developmental trajectory and improve outcomes for children and families and communities.

Intervention is likely to be more effective and less costly when it is provided early in life rather than later.

Early Intervention Is Critical.

When intervention is delayed, it takes four times as long to intervene in fourth grade as it does in late kindergarten because of brain development and because of the increase in content for students to learn as they grow older.

ASSHOLES

TyDick trades her - she can shred if she says hi to the camera. Then she has to say love you and blow kisses … That lie feed had a creepy feel to it. The Gardner girls must be the tweeny edit group that he's in thick with.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Haulnarse wrote:
GA Peach70 wrote:On TIHWB IG. I wonder what, if anything, Dumb and Dumber will do to get their name mentioned hoping to gain some of the Dingaling Bingalings followers. They probably will wait until they get back from Hawaii so they can vlog it and so Asswipe can try to mount Brandon.
IMG_0392.jpg

Lols, can you post inflated balloons from utah to Hawaii?? Pretty sure steph probably just rang a florist or similar in hawaii to order them and have them delivered Image
I think they said it like that to show that even though they are in Hawaii their rill life friends thought to do just that. Of course Dumb and Dumber wouldn’t think of doing something that. They probably don’t realize that Hawaii has actual rill life florists. After all, they did call it the Sydney Ocean and Asswipe was amazed at the fancy water in Australia. Image They really need to just shut up. Every time they open their mouths and talk something so stupid comes out and makes them look like damn idiots.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It looks like good ol’ Deputy Douche changed his IG post from yesterday yet again trying to backpedal and cover his fat ass. Too late Pillsbury DoughBoy, too late. If this comment is from someone here, good job.
IMG_0393.jpg
IMG_0394.jpg
IMG_0395.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Funny how the BingHAMs post about Snoopy and family sending balloons then Tyass finally comments.. not really a congrats on the 500K though

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lisajohnson120 wrote:Funny how the BingHAMs post about Snoopy and family sending balloons then Tyass finally comments.. not really a congrats on the 500K though ImageImage

Were these two sitting by each other when they commented and hit enter at the same time? Imagine that fatboy, they are having fun with their children on a vacation. Maybe you should try it sometime.
IMG_0396.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Donits
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Donits »

What does he "assist" with??
Assistant at keeping other males away from Ashley.
Assistant of making sure he has a death grip on ashley in photos so she doesn't fly away.
Assistant of eating anything in sight.

2019-01-26 20.15.38.png
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

gram3 wrote:Did anyone notice on the lie feed a message posted that asked ChattyFatty if his sc (snapchat?) had been hacked and to please respond? I'm not up to date on the chat/text jargon, but it looked to me like a couple people posted messages to him in only the chat abbreviations. It was toward the end of the lie feed. Something seems strange about it. I've never really paid much attention to the posts to the lie feed before. It makes me wonder what kind of games he's playing with whoever these people are and if they are teens/tweens or what.
I also noticed a comment on one of the last two vlogs. The girl said her name and that she was on the live musically. I can’t remember how it was worded and I’m not going to go back and look. I took it that somehow they interact live, something along those lines... I can totally see him lip syncing to songs Image I got my daughter to get rid of the app a couple of years ago, I’m not sure what the live side of app is about.

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

lisajohnson120 wrote:Funny how the BingHAMs post about Snoopy and family sending balloons then Tyass finally comments.. not really a congrats on the 500K though ImageImage

Must be a bitter pill to swallow Image

spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

Donits wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:23 pm What does he "assist" with??
Assistant at keeping other males away from Ashley.
Assistant of making sure he has a death grip on ashley in photos so she doesn't fly away.
Assistant of eating anything in sight.

2019-01-26 20.15.38.png
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

"Assistant" is going to chap his fat ass something fierce.

But(t) seriously folks, I think whoever wrote that just misspelled "ass".
spooky
Informer
Informer

Re:

Unread post by spooky »

4x4 year olds wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:31 pm

Must be a bitter pill to swallow Image

He can put the pill in a snickers or a churro to help it go down.
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

gram3 wrote:Did anyone notice on the lie feed a message posted that asked ChattyFatty if his sc (snapchat?) had been hacked and to please respond? I'm not up to date on the chat/text jargon, but it looked to me like a couple people posted messages to him in only the chat abbreviations. It was toward the end of the lie feed. Something seems strange about it. I've never really paid much attention to the posts to the lie feed before. It makes me wonder what kind of games he's playing with whoever these people are and if they are teens/tweens or what.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 5d480a.jpg[/IMG]

This is the comment I was talking about, probably nothing, just made me go hmmm

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re:

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

4x4 year olds wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:42 pm

0a.jpg[/IMG]

Sounds like he's still playing with the little girls, how disgusting and devious he is
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Re:

Unread post by gram3 »

RolyPoly123 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:09 am
4x4 year olds wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 11:42 pm

Sounds like he's still playing with the little girls, how disgusting and devious he is
That's exactly what I thought. I'll be more direct than my previous post. I thought he didn't have/wasn't on snapchat anymore, so how could he have been hacked and why would he be asked to respond as to whether he'd been hacked. Also, I think a message(s) posted on the lie feed from today to Fatty consisting entirely of ug hgv ggg bhh (I think) and other acronyms is strange. Some of the acronyms I saw and looked up appear to have multiple possible meanings; some of them raunchy.
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

Here is one of the comments from the GQS IG lie feed. Maybe someone in this group knows what it means lol
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... a05c9c.jpg[/IMG]

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

skipperpt wrote:Here is one of the comments from the GQS IG lie feed. Maybe someone in this group knows what it means lol

I wonder what keep those cheque’s away mean? Is the insta live feed where the Binghams get people giving them money?

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

4x4 year olds wrote:
skipperpt wrote:Here is one of the comments from the GQS IG lie feed. Maybe someone in this group knows what it means lol

I wonder what keep those cheque’s away mean? Is the insta live feed where the Binghams get people giving them money?

Was it cos one of the cats was shredded stuff?
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Haulnarse wrote:
4x4 year olds wrote:

Was it cos one of the cats was shredded stuff?
Oh probably, I didn’t watch it but someone did say something about one of them shredding paper Image

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

They're asking on YT if they did a live what would people want to see, most answers are to have a Q&A with the girls

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”