"Ril" Life, Whiny Wife, Constant Strife | Gardner Quad Squad | Part 42

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: "Ril" Life, Whiny Wife, Constant Strife | Gardner Quad Squad | Part 42

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

She really does think of herself as model material but she always has the same smug look on her face when she poses staring off into the distance :roll: Is it wrong of me to want slap that smirk right off her face every time i see it
UnicornSnark
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by UnicornSnark »

Scrolling through my newsfeed and I see Ashley is doing a live feed currently on QTK fb pages and using Esme to demonstrate how to put on the lipstick. The other girls are banging in the door asking to come in and Ashley days they will have a turn next but then starts doing her own makeup instead. Where is Tyler??? So, the girls eventually give up and Ashley keeps using her daughter to sell and make money. Someone commented how it’s amazing she can do her makeup with a child on her lap. Yeah, mother of the year actually spending time with her own child and not having the nanny watch her kids so she can put on makeup. It’s sad that the only quality time these girls get with their mom is doing hair or makeup. And she wonders why the girls are getting into her makeup or their hair clips? I turned it off after 5 minutes and swear she said “Good job” at least 50 times to Esme. Nothing else to develop their vocabulary. Esme could barely repeat what Ashley told her to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re:

Unread post by gram3 »

UnicornSnark wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:38 am Scrolling through my newsfeed and I see Ashley is doing a live feed currently on QTK fb pages and using Esme to demonstrate how to put on the lipstick. The other girls are banging in the door asking to come in and Ashley days they will have a turn next but then starts doing her own makeup instead. Where is Tyler??? So, the girls eventually give up and Ashley keeps using her daughter to sell and make money. Someone commented how it’s amazing she can do her makeup with a child on her lap. Yeah, mother of the year actually spending time with her own child and not having the nanny watch her kids so she can put on makeup. It’s sad that the only quality time these girls get with their mom is doing hair or makeup. And she wonders why the girls are getting into her makeup or their hair clips? I turned it off after 5 minutes and swear she said “Good job” at least 50 times to Esme. Nothing else to develop their vocabulary. Esme could barely repeat what Ashley told her to say.

Whichever cat had the red bumps and chapped skin all around her mouth before - I bet it was from either being used as a model, playing with or getting into the "exfoliating" lipstick. I don't think the issue of what was wrong with her mouth was ever answered by the duo. People commented on the little cat's skin problem but I never saw a response.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

Wow. She’s got like 20 swipe up links to her “favorite things” on IG stories. Strapped for cash and need people to use your affiliate links to get paid?

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re:

Unread post by gram3 »

JD386 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 11:25 am Wow. She’s got like 20 swipe up links to her “favorite things” on IG stories. Strapped for cash and need people to use your affiliate links to get paid?

She's also having a live lippy sale on Monday night. Seeking ka-ching.
Mommasnark
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommasnark »

I have been lurking and laughing for a few weeks now. I started watching them when the girls were born and have slowly began to hate the way they are handling their children. Anywho.... anyone want to take a guess on the idea that they are trying to get Esmes egg cracking video to go viral?? They have posted it to every one of their accounts over and over again! Come on dimwits if it didn’t go viral the first time posting it 7 more times is not gonna do the trick.

Enough
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Enough »

What is an egg yoke?

Their stupidity is rill life.

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re:

Unread post by gram3 »

Mommasnark wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:02 pm I have been lurking and laughing for a few weeks now. I started watching them when the girls were born and have slowly began to hate the way they are handling their children. Anywho.... anyone want to take a guess on the idea that they are trying to get Esmes egg cracking video to go viral?? They have posted it to every one of their accounts over and over again! Come on dimwits if it didn’t go viral the first time posting it 7 more times is not gonna do the trick.

Who cares if the cat can crack and separate an egg? Cracking eggs is one of their only activities, they probably crack dozens in a week. What a yokey snore bore.
mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandm4dad »

Snarky33 wrote:Today's vlog....whenever they open their mouth they sound like such imbeciles. They went to China Town to get the girls souvenirs and he compares to to a Costco--get out much Tylard. Why didn't your recognize that in China Town you were among your peeps---maybe their silling some of your crap blankets. And then complaining because you can't find four of everything. Hod forbid the girlsess get something different and individual for themselves. Look at how much easier it has made your life having quads because you don't have to put thought or effort into each individual child and can just buy four of everything. Not like for most people who will get each of their kids something unique to their likes and interests.

And of course you didn't want to climb the bridge because you would actually have to exert yourself. And I loved how they showed Scarlett with the "R" card. The purpose of those cards is to teach children how to properly write their letters and she was confused beyond belief. They have no concept how to write their letters beyond maybe the most basic shapes.

The “R” writing pretty much tells it like it is for those poor girls. Don’t put your freaking phone done and TEACH her how to write it correctly; just keep filming and tell her “Good job.” Their poor teachers are going to have to teach them all the basics which could have easily been taught at home. So sad for those girls.

mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandm4dad »

Snarky33 wrote:Today's vlog....whenever they open their mouth they sound like such imbeciles. They went to China Town to get the girls souvenirs and he compares to to a Costco--get out much Tylard. Why didn't your recognize that in China Town you were among your peeps---maybe their silling some of your crap blankets. And then complaining because you can't find four of everything. Hod forbid the girlsess get something different and individual for themselves. Look at how much easier it has made your life having quads because you don't have to put thought or effort into each individual child and can just buy four of everything. Not like for most people who will get each of their kids something unique to their likes and interests.

And of course you didn't want to climb the bridge because you would actually have to exert yourself. And I loved how they showed Scarlett with the "R" card. The purpose of those cards is to teach children how to properly write their letters and she was confused beyond belief. They have no concept how to write their letters beyond maybe the most basic shapes.

The “R” writing pretty much tells it like it is for those poor girls. Don’t put your freaking phone down and TEACH her how to write it correctly; just keep filming and tell her “Good job.” Their poor teachers are going to have to teach them all the basics, which could have easily been taught at home. So sad for those girls.

Eleanor Terese
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Eleanor Terese »

Gosh the Bingham's latest Vlog only been up an hour or so & already has 20K views. I kinda love how they've surpassed the G Squad.
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

Looking more and more like "beautiful Joni."Image

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

Rileysmomma wrote:Looking more and more like "beautiful Joni."Image

Yikes, that’s BAD!!!!Image

RUKiddingMe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by RUKiddingMe »

Putting those harsh chemicals on Esme is just not right. shit for brains
Esme is going to grow up and have her own makeup empire just so she can lock out her sisters.
It's really sad the cats have very little imagination they are told what to say and do all day every day, no normal play acting with their toys, it's just really strange to watch.
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

So at the maritime museum A$$ tells us she's terrified of water. (And hasn't she mentioned before that she can't swim?) Then while sailing in the Sydney "ocean" she's sitting on top of the bow at the edge dangling her feet. No life jackets on anyone. And then she climbs over the top to the other side as they come about and the boom swings over to the other side. Rilly stoopid.

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

RUKiddingMe wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:10 pm Putting those harsh chemicals on Esme is just not right. shit for brains
Esme is going to grow up and have her own makeup empire just so she can lock out her sisters.
It's really sad the cats have very little imagination they are told what to say and do all day every day, no normal play acting with their toys, it's just really strange to watch.
This has always bothered me about the toys, we rarely see them playing with any toy unless it's just been given to them. They may play with them in the basement but why is it never shown and why do they always have to all play with the same thing at the same time or play with play dough at the same time, it's just all so unnatural.
nahthxx
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nahthxx »

The busby’s put on Instagram that they’re at target bathing suit shopping and their girls are each picking their own and getting their individual size...wow what a concept. And those girls are 4 months younger and there’s 1 more of them than the greedner dirls. The difference is outstanding.

3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

DoodleBop2 wrote:A friend of mine found out adults [or possibly teens] were getting around the protections in place on apps like Roblox to say inappropriate things to children. Call me paranoid but even my older kids don't have social media or apps where people can talk to one another.
You are just being a good mom. ImageImage

lisajohnson120
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lisajohnson120 »

Oh on GQS IG stories they say they are bed shopping... we will see

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Mommasnark wrote:I have been lurking and laughing for a few weeks now. I started watching them when the girls were born and have slowly began to hate the way they are handling their children. Anywho.... anyone want to take a guess on the idea that they are trying to get Esmes egg cracking video to go viral?? They have posted it to every one of their accounts over and over again! Come on dimwits if it didn’t go viral the first time posting it 7 more times is not gonna do the trick. Image

Welcome Mommasnark! I was thinking the same thing about them wanting to go viral again. They are so predictable.

I was watching a show on Netflix the other day. In it was a guy in the hospital. His ex-wife showed up and he saw an engagement ring on her finger. He said tell me he (her new fiancé) is fat and unemployed. Made me think of fatboy being fat and unemployed. Asswipe must be so proud when people ask what her husband does for a living. What can she possibly say? He umm, umm, umm, he talks privately to little girls. Does that count as a job?? He lays his fat ass on the couch every day, all day. Does that count as a job?? Oh wait, he’s a fat, lazy, perv that does literally nothing all day and sponges off of me and our children who we exploit every day by posting inappropriate pics of our so called miracles so perverts can get off on them. Yep that’s what we both do day after day in our rill life.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”