"Ril" Life, Whiny Wife, Constant Strife | Gardner Quad Squad | Part 42

gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: "Ril" Life, Whiny Wife, Constant Strife | Gardner Quad Squad | Part 42

Unread post by gram3 »

RolyPoly123 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:01 am She really does think of herself as model material but she always has the same smug look on her face when she poses staring off into the distance :roll: Is it wrong of me to want slap that smirk right off her face every time i see it
Photographer directs Assley - Look sad. Assley looks smug. Look wistful, thoughtful, happy ..... Assley looks smug, smug, smug. Reminds me of the cat who answers purple to any question. One track minds. Do two wrongs make it right? I would like to smack the smirk away too.
schnitzel94
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re:

Unread post by schnitzel94 »

Rileysmomma wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:03 pm Looking more and more like "beautiful Joni."Image

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
And he just looks like a simpleton.
gram3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re:

Unread post by gram3 »

GA Peach70 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:51 pm
Mommasnark wrote:I have been lurking and laughing for a few weeks now. I started watching them when the girls were born and have slowly began to hate the way they are handling their children. Anywho.... anyone want to take a guess on the idea that they are trying to get Esmes egg cracking video to go viral?? They have posted it to every one of their accounts over and over again! Come on dimwits if it didn’t go viral the first time posting it 7 more times is not gonna do the trick. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome Mommasnark! I was thinking the same thing about them wanting to go viral again. They are so predictable.

I was watching a show on Netflix the other day. In it was a guy in the hospital. His ex-wife showed up and he saw an engagement ring on her finger. He said tell me he (her new fiancé) is fat and unemployed. Made me think of fatboy being fat and unemployed. Asswipe must be so proud when people ask what her husband does for a living. What can she possibly say? He umm, umm, umm, he talks privately to little girls. Does that count as a job?? He lays his fat ass on the couch every day, all day. Does that count as a job?? Oh wait, he’s a fat, lazy, perv that does literally nothing all day and sponges off of me and our children who we exploit every day by posting inappropriate pics of our so called miracles so perverts can get off on them. Yep that’s what we both do day after day in our rill life.

FlunkyChunky needs to update his resume. He is also AssClassless's assistant aka SeneGENT :P for kissylips.
Rileysmomma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rileysmomma »

mandm4dad wrote:
Snarky33 wrote:Today's vlog....whenever they open their mouth they sound like such imbeciles. They went to China Town to get the girls souvenirs and he compares to to a Costco--get out much Tylard. Why didn't your recognize that in China Town you were among your peeps---maybe their silling some of your crap blankets. And then complaining because you can't find four of everything. Hod forbid the girlsess get something different and individual for themselves. Look at how much easier it has made your life having quads because you don't have to put thought or effort into each individual child and can just buy four of everything. Not like for most people who will get each of their kids something unique to their likes and interests.

And of course you didn't want to climb the bridge because you would actually have to exert yourself. And I loved how they showed Scarlett with the "R" card. The purpose of those cards is to teach children how to properly write their letters and she was confused beyond belief. They have no concept how to write their letters beyond maybe the most basic shapes.

The “R” writing pretty much tells it like it is for those poor girls. Don’t put your freaking phone done and TEACH her how to write it correctly; just keep filming and tell her “Good job.” Their poor teachers are going to have to teach them all the basics which could have easily been taught at home. So sad for those girls.

I fill like Manny has given up. She came into the job with high hopes, but she's now expected to provide all-day care for all 4 (with no participation from the babysitters), do laundry, cook mills, clean up behind the whole family, and be entertainment for A$$. Those girls need some serious intervention. Imagine if Manny was allowed to work one hour a day with each girl while the parents actually parented the other 3. But she can't do it alone.

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

lisajohnson120 wrote:Oh on GQS IG stories they say they are bed shopping... we will see ImageImage

It's always a great idea to make big changes right before going on vacation for a week.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re:

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

lisajohnson120 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:51 pm Oh on GQS IG stories they say they are bed shopping... we will see ImageImage

Gotta make sure they do it before Mindy does Hazey's , they've already started doing the boys rooms.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

All that eating while they were in Australia didn't do Trashley any favors[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... d90308.jpg[/IMG]

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

On GQS IG stories it sounded like they were saying the girls had never seen money before? That's why the girls were referring to it as gold. By about 2 or 3 my kids knew what money was and coins. They knew we had to pay for things by card, paper money or coins.

This girls seem to have no basic knowledge on how life works or any critical thinking skills.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Even though I’m not a fan of TIHWB I can see how people prefer them over the Greedturds. Seriously who wants to see a whore and fatboy sit on the couch day after day, shoveling food in their mouths constantly, bragging about their household decorations, putting 50 pounds of makeup on, going on endless date nights and vacations without their children? Who wants to see two worthless pieces of shit who try to act like they are somebody important? Who wants to watch two idiotic people who are so damn dumb they don’t know the difference between an ocean and a Harbour? Who wants to watch a whore flirt with every man she sees? Who wants to watch a dumb bimbo get excited over her definition of fancy water? Who wants to see two lazy people who claim they are so busy but actually do not work, that do absolutely nothing to take care of their own children or their own house? Who wants to see 4 kids dressed the same way playing with blankets, hats and gloves or cracking an egg? Who wants to see 4 children when asked what their favorite part of the day was they answer purple? Who wants to see 4 kids act like wild animals and demolish any gifts and presents they receive from followers? Oh boy! How exciting. At least the Bingalings actually do fun things with their children and seem to really enjoy being with them even if they are OTT at times. I don’t know, I may like them better if they weren’t friends with the Greedturds.

Lak
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Lak »

ears wrote:All that eating while they were in Australia didn't do Trashley any favors[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... d90308.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk[/quote

It is so sad to see those girls in the same clothes and same hairstyle every day...it’s beyond dumb looking at their age.Image

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

schnitzel94 wrote:
Rileysmomma wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:03 pm Looking more and more like "beautiful Joni."Image

And he just looks like a simpleton.
WTF?? Her face is so jacked up. I can’t believe she can’t see what she has done to herself. Stop. Just stop. She said something the other day that she will do anything to prevent wrinkles. I understand about not want wrinkles but it’s a part of rill life and it will happen no matter what you do or how much money you spend on useless shit piling it on day and night. I’d much rather have 100’s of wrinkles than to look like this. I bet when the girls are in school the other kids make fun of them because their mom looks so hideous. She’ll scare other little kids.

As far as him, I can’t even describe how much I loathe him and how much he disgusts me. He makes my skin crawl. He is a disgusting, vile piece of useless shit.

Unread post by Guest »

Maybe they are brain storming on how to improve the damage of their on line social presence by shopping for beds; and improve their yt views.

( :D I humor myself: "brain storming")

They won't do anything for the ferals unless it benefits their views and they can make money off of them.
ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

I'm assuming even though they brought all 4 girls shopping with them the babysitters will pick out whatever bed they want and buy 4 of them

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

ears wrote:On GQS IG stories it sounded like they were saying the girls had never seen money before? That's why the girls were referring to it as gold. By about 2 or 3 my kids knew what money was and coins. They knew we had to pay for things by card, paper money or coins.

This girls seem to have no basic knowledge on how life works or any critical thinking skills.

Two Ton Tyler said they didn’t have change around the house. They don’t know what change looks like but they know about makeup? Image How about teaching them rill life things instead of makeup and to stick out their tongues in pictures? These two so called parents are beyond ignorant. If these girls do get to go to school, they will be in for the shock of a lifetime.

ears
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ears »

GA Peach70 wrote:
ears wrote:On GQS IG stories it sounded like they were saying the girls had never seen money before? That's why the girls were referring to it as gold. By about 2 or 3 my kids knew what money was and coins. They knew we had to pay for things by card, paper money or coins.

Two Ton Tyler said they didn’t have change around the house. They don’t know what change looks like but they know about makeup? Image How about teaching them rill life things instead of makeup and to stick out their tongues in pictures? These two so called parents are beyond ignorant. If these girls do get to go to school, they will be in for the shock of a lifetime.

Thank you for clarifying. I have one of my kids asleep on my lap and didn't want to turn up the volume and wake him.

Wgchick22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wgchick22 »

Lak wrote:
ears wrote:All that eating while they were in Australia didn't do Trashley any favors[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... d90308.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk[/quote

It is so sad to see those girls in the same clothes and same hairstyle every day...it’s beyond dumb looking at their age.Image

Mommy dearest... looks large and in charge...with a matching hair style to her kids...

JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

They’re buying beds because they know it’ll get views. But they’ll claim they ordered beds and it’ll take 8 weeks or something for them to come in to stall. Then they’ll sit in the garage waiting for a real man to assemble them. Let’s not kid ourselves into thinking they’ll ever hang decorations or anything. They’ll have bare builder beige walls with zero decorations. And how the hell do they think 2 full size beds will fit in those rooms!?!?!

Re:

Unread post by Guest »

JD386 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:33 pm They’re buying beds because they know it’ll get views. But they’ll claim they ordered beds and it’ll take 8 weeks or something for them to come in to stall. Then they’ll sit in the garage waiting for a real man to assemble them. Let’s not kid ourselves into thinking they’ll ever hang decorations or anything. They’ll have bare builder beige walls with zero decorations. And how the hell do they think 2 full size beds will fit in those rooms!?!?!

At least every single time they look at a bed they will have to think about all the wasted and empty space in their house. They will have to say in every store: "We're looking for jumbo sized beds big enough to hold up daddy perv; but small enough to fit in our 'nurseries'".
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re:

Unread post by snarksite »

Why is his head so freakishly huge? And she a plastic Barbie. I despise these people.
JD386
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by JD386 »

PollyKrome wrote:
JD386 wrote:Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:33 pm They’re buying beds because they know it’ll get views. But they’ll claim they ordered beds and it’ll take 8 weeks or something for them to come in to stall. Then they’ll sit in the garage waiting for a real man to assemble them. Let’s not kid ourselves into thinking they’ll ever hang decorations or anything. They’ll have bare builder beige walls with zero decorations. And how the hell do they think 2 full size beds will fit in those rooms!?!?!

At least every single time they look at a bed they will have to think about all the wasted and empty space in their house. They will have to say in every store: "We're looking for jumbo sized beds big enough to hold up daddy perv; but small enough to fit in our 'nurseries'".
Those girls will never get to have their own rooms because fat daddy won’t want to give up his office or his “guest” bedroom. They’ll be stuffed in there like sardines for the rest of their lives. That house is such a waste of space. The fact that they planned it out themselves makes it that much worse.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”