Re: TaylerTragedy: Tits for Tatts | Part 61

Unread post by storeynyx »

lmmomSD wrote:
BornThisWay94 wrote:
storeynyx wrote:

No wonder she has to sell nudes... she’s just not sexy. Also, no rhythm at all

That was awkward as fuck to watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And she's "so proud of how far I've come"? If this is after working at it, how awful must she have been?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I’m guessing she couldn’t pull herself up or spin around much when she started. Which, I guess yay for building some upper body strength..? What baffles me is, pretty much everyone of this generation has been dirty dancing, bump n grind, since early high school. How is it she doesn’t know how to dance with the pole? And clearly she’s really proud of that booty jiggle thing she does because it’s in damn near every video, but I don’t see how she’s not watching that back and realising it’s awkward as fuck
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

Who hired her???? I thought that strippers needed to reach some sort of STANDARD. Someone must have put a good word in for her. The selections are difficult, there is competition, they require movement, beauty, a good body etc. How can she be a stripper, she looks like a 13yr old boy (or maybe there are people that are into that).
up all night, got demons to fight
wildFlower14
Talker
Talker

Unread post by wildFlower14 »

IMG_0282.jpg
IMG_0283.jpg
Omg why did she do this?

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I’m actually somewhat happy that she’s getting good quality tattoos instead of shitty homemade looking ones she used to get. I remember when she got Lust and Love on her knuckles and they looked HIDEOUS

"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Piperx
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Piperx »

If she gets a stomach tattoo what will it look like if she gets pregnant again? All of these former emo/scene girls get the same under the boob stomach tattoo.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

Piperx wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:43 am If she gets a stomach tattoo what will it look like if she gets pregnant again? All of these former emo/scene girls get the same under the boob stomach tattoo.
Probably like Jesss’ dance tattoo.

I can’t wait for Tay’s first stripper themed tat.

Also, I showed those videos to my friend who does pole dancing (she is really good) and she said the move Tayler is attempting to do looks like a front hook and, surprise surprise, her body is totally crooked and she’s gonna get hurt.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by gypsophila »

Further proof her job is literally only Tits for Tatts. And hair dye. She never changes. Nothing for the kids. Doesn't have her own apartment, can't actually support herself at all, just more tattoos and cheap lingerie.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

gypsophila wrote:Further proof her job is literally only Tits for Tatts. And hair dye. She never changes. Nothing for the kids. Doesn't have her own apartment, can't actually support herself at all, just more tattoos and cheap lingerie.
Now to be fair, she bought the kids a valentines present. 3 weeks early and probably from the dollar store, but doesn’t that prove what a damn gud mawm she is? Image
lily1995
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by lily1995 »

Really? More roses? She’s already got like ten of them tattooed on her. I’m all for her covering up those ugly diamonds but I wonder where she found the money considering she’s been selling her nudes for nothing because apparently work has been slow. It’s so obvious that as soon as she gets money the first thing she does is spend it on herself.

keightmcc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by keightmcc »

lily1995 wrote:Really? More roses? She’s already got like ten of them tattooed on her. I’m all for her covering up those ugly diamonds but I wonder where she found the money considering she’s been selling her nudes for nothing because apparently work has been slow. It’s so obvious that as soon as she gets money the first thing she does is spend it on herself.

That sugar daddy asking her to message him must have worked out

Sent from my SM-J600G using Tapatalk

storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

So apparently she’s finished community service and is on probation. Aren’t we all so proud how she triumphed after battling an unfair and oppressive system that punished her for the measly crime of - what was it again? - oh yeah. Assault!
She should be grateful all she got was community service
storeynyx
Gossiper
Gossiper

IMG_1094.jpg
IMG_1093.jpg
ImageImageImage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Oh.. she's back to "like to fuck" again... is Bryan back in the picture or is she sleeping with the tattoo guy? I saw that she is going to some tattoo convention with some guy, going to be his model. Maybe he's cleaning up her trash tattoos with his own work in exchange of her working for him.
happyfunmeowmeow
Informer
Informer

Unread post by happyfunmeowmeow »

She’s forever going to be 15 and thinking she’s so cool and edfy because she likes “to fuck”. Didn’t TraylerTrash say multiple times she hated sex?
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

This is just the prelude to the next trap baby. "I tried to get my tubes tied, but couldn't get it done because x,y,z."
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Aboogabooga
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Aboogabooga »

So what I got from that was that she needs to get her tubes tied because she hasn’t learned her fucking lesson and his having or planning on having lots of unprotected sex. So when she does end up pregnant, she’s going to say it’s every OBGYN in the areas fault for not tying her tubes fast enough because she’s a special snowflake who cannot stoop so low as to use BC or a fucking condom.

spookyme

Unread post by spookyme »

Not implying anything, but does anyone think maybe she wants her tubes tied so she can have sex for money? I want to believe that she wouldn’t stoop so low.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Welp, she's gonna be a cam girl now. Didn't she say touching herself was "nasty" and that's something she doesn't do? I don't know a ton about cam girls, but i feel like that *might* be a stumbling block for her fast money scheme she's trying to get going here.

All she's done for the past 2 days is post meme's about rough sex, and how much she loves it. I guess this could just be her drumming up "sales" if you will, but she doesn't even like sex???

I honestly think that she thinks that "dam gud mawms" don't like sex and think masturbation is for trashy people, so if she denies liking either that will make her look like a better person. That ain't it sis...
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

spookyme wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 9:44 am Not implying anything, but does anyone think maybe she wants her tubes tied so she can have sex for money? I want to believe that she wouldn’t stoop so low.

I hope she's not to that level but who knows... she claims that BC makes her bleed heavy and that "bothers her work" (as in her employer is upset she has heavy periods? Or does she mean it makes work harder for her? I don't understand what she means by that) and yes i completely understand as someone who also has heavy periods that it could make things difficult for her in her line of work. But does getting your tubes tied help with that situation? Has she tried other forms of BC? It's so weird that she is suddenly on this quest to find someone to tie her tubes ASAP. What's the fucking rush? I hope she understands things like that normally don't happen the day you go visit a new OBGYN..

Return to “Tayler Tragedy”