Tannerites/YAWI

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites

Unread post by Kattiness Everdeen »

Todays stellar parenting moments:

* Daniell "called her mom" at 6:45 AM to find out what medicine she can take because she is very sick. Where the heck are the parents at that hour on a school day? Do they make them call their bedroom in the mornings (only in case of emergency) to avoid disturbing them? Also, why do they always force them eat in order to take medicine? I have never heard of that requirement, except for certain RX meds hard on the stomach.

* Sarah attempts a legitimate teaching moment with Canyon at lunch and makes him vacuum his mess despite his whining. Maybe start with not hitting/biting, sleeping in his bed, keeping shoes on, and potty training though. No sign of Daniell...does she get a sick day!?!?

* ......Of course not! Johnny tells Canyon they will cut off his nose if he goes to the doctor with the parents/Az for a well visit. Canyon obviously "chooses" to stay with bed-ridden Daniell. Johnny tells her it will be easy. Riiight.

To add insult to injury, they tell her Charlie's brother died, and he will too, because she isn't keeping the house clean enough. Why can't these 2 ever take care of their damn responsibilities. Either take your "toddler" with you if you, if you want the luxury of a date-day every day, or have one parent stay home. Single working parents (and Daniell) do it every day.....

* We see Johnny lounging in bed as they cut to Allie struggling to nap with Canyon, because he probably thinks Savannah is his mother now that she is his night nurse. Allie tears Canyon off his sister and spends her afternoon laying down with him instead of doing school work or socializing with friends.

* Daniell and Allie seem to be taking turns being "bed-ridden sick" every other week. They must need a break so badly.

* I am starting to wonder if Johnny won't let Sarah leave the house alone. How did they function before YT?.....someone had to work and someone had to take care of the kids. Anyone know?
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

Kattiness Everdeen wrote: Mon Jan 21, 2019 5:21 pm Todays stellar parenting moments:

* Daniell "called her mom" at 6:45 AM to find out what medicine she can take because she is very sick. Where the heck are the parents at that hour on a school day? Do they make them call their bedroom in the mornings (only in case of emergency) to avoid disturbing them? Also, why do they always force them eat in order to take medicine? I have never heard of that requirement, except for certain RX meds hard on the stomach.

* Sarah attempts a legitimate teaching moment with Canyon at lunch and makes him vacuum his mess despite his whining. Maybe start with not hitting/biting, sleeping in his bed, keeping shoes on, and potty training though. No sign of Daniell...does she get a sick day!?!?

* ......Of course not! Johnny tells Canyon they will cut off his nose if he goes to the doctor with the parents/Az for a well visit. Canyon obviously "chooses" to stay with bed-ridden Daniell. Johnny tells her it will be easy. Riiight.

To add insult to injury, they tell her Charlie's brother died, and he will too, because she isn't keeping the house clean enough. Why can't these 2 ever take care of their damn responsibilities. Either take your "toddler" with you if you, if you want the luxury of a date-day every day, or have one parent stay home. Single working parents (and Daniell) do it every day.....

* We see Johnny lounging in bed as they cut to Allie struggling to nap with Canyon, because he probably thinks Savannah is his mother now that she is his night nurse. Allie tears Canyon off his sister and spends her afternoon laying down with him instead of doing school work or socializing with friends.

* Daniell and Allie seem to be taking turns being "bed-ridden sick" every other week. They must need a break so badly.

* I am starting to wonder if Johnny won't let Sarah leave the house alone. How did they function before YT?.....someone had to work and someone had to take care of the kids. Anyone know?
I feel so bad for the kids in this family... I am sure their parents do love them, but... more goes in to parenting than just love. There has never been a day in my life, where I haven't been able to just go knock on my parents bedroom door, if I was sick and needed them at any hour... to have to call? Do these people sleep in the nude and forbid their kids from touching their door, in case they forgot to lock it? It's just odd... I think about the eating food with medicine is... it's always best, unless the medicine specifically says, to have some food in your stomach? I could be wrong, but that's always what I thought. It could be just parents being safe?

Canyon, is like a feral child... maybe not THAT bad, but he lacks so much discipline! They can't even play a game with him without him starting to rage and pull hair and hit... where's this anger coming from? They really should start stepping up and teaching him. Before you know it, he's gonna be in preschool and he'll be in trouble for beating up his classmates and/or the teacher!

With Ally and Daniell, I think they both need to get some good vitamins and a lot of rest. Their parents need to start being parents and let the kids be kids. Like I have said before, it's like they had kids, just to have live in maid service and babysitters.

And is there any reason at all, that Johnny needed those ugly shoes? Didn't he just have Ally or Daniell help him get rid of some of his clutter of shoes? Also... why is it okay, for the parents to have each a HUGE closet full of clothes and shoes, but the kids have to cut down their things to just a few tops, bottoms, dresses, etc etc... I think it's crazy to go through your kids closets and tell them to pick out 3-5 shirts they wanna keep and get rid of the rest... but, you walk into your closet and it's stuffed completely with clothes and shoes! UGH!!!
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

It’ll be really interesting to see the family dynamic once Branson is back at home. After being gone for a year and being “free”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Was Branson responsible for running the house before he left, or was he exempt because of his gender?
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Kattiness Everdeen wrote:Was Branson responsible for running the house before he left, or was he exempt because of his gender?
I’m not sure I didn’t start watching them until he was half way through his mission. But I’ll take a wild guess and say he was exempt because he’s a boy.

Kattiness Everdeen
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Caught up on a couple vlogs. Things I noticed:

* Despite normally being angry and obstinate regarding viewer comments/opinions, they seem to be trying desperately to appease them suddenly. Views and money troubles? Or just realizing they are crappy parents?

* They decided to start parenting Canyon and spend some time with him....and it is curbing the biting and hitting. Amazing idea!

* Managed to "sleep train" Canyon in one night....imagine that. One night of Sarah getting up with Canyon (while complaining excessively about being inconvenienced for it), and he sleeps in his bed for 12 hour on his own. Glad that everyone was allowed to sleep for once. What a concept! Still a little concerned that Savannah asked to sleep in Canyon's bed after she she was relieved from duty and knowing her little sister was crying alone in her room without her. Why don't those little girls want to be in their own beds?

* They addressed the dogs being locked outside at night, with a temperature "gun" and everything. Still won't change my mind about buying companion animals to live separate from the family.....especially setting one outside in the winter to die alone. Probably helped convince some of the fans though.

* Stopped filming Allie and Daniell running the house and caring for the kids, in favor of the "stay-at-home parents" having some parenting moments. Allie is sick in bed again.....can't blame it on the Takis anymore I guess. The girls seriously trade off every other week. The parents don't seem concerned.

* Az is an amazing kid and brother!
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

It's weird that all of their kids have bad teeth. I wonder if they let all of them have bottles too long

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

My daughter saw this last night. Why are they sharing this now?[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 229ff9.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:59 am My daughter saw this last night. Why are they sharing this now?[IMG]
They want people to comment on how good looking they were and still are...
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

I think they make Daniell watch/take care of Canyon so when she’s old enough to leave the family she doesn’t. They want her to have an attachment to him that will keep her their little “bitch” so to speak.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Eewwww! Canyon was licking cookie dough off the floor and they just laughed and filmed it. No "Stop doing that". Just a laughing "Geeg, I don't think the floor is very clean".
They are so gross.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Well well well, they didn't want to make a payment for their time share place so they are getting sued, what happened to being responsible Johnny and Sarah? That vlog ticked me off because at first they said they didn't want to make a payment because the place hadn't been upgraded or kept clean, also they couldn't bring all the kids (I'm sure they probably signed a contract saying how many people could be in the place at one time), then when they were talking to Allie, Sarah said she didn't make a payment because it was when she was busy with her surgery etc. They are such hyprcrites, god forbid if Daniell or Allie would forget something, you know Johnny would go crazy with the punishment and lecture them like crazy.
Oh and Canyon ended up in Allie's bed, maybe they would lock their door (Allie and Daniell) so he can't get in their room and go bug his parents instead of the other kids.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Do you know what is also very gross? I almost never watch these guys but clicked on a vlog today and noticed that they all keep their toothbrushes in a drawer in the bathroom with a cutlery sorter. So all the family members' toothbrushes are all in one slot together in a drawer, getting mouldy and whatever else. I really try not to be judgy and not to comment on stuff like this but WOW.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I KNEW, if Daniell's grades were bad, she'd get things taken away... blame her watching YT videos, when you are sitting there, while she's TRYING to do her schoolwork, at the counter like you told her to... and you are joking around, loudly with Canyon... how the heck, could anyone concentrate with that going on in the background? Seriously... take the kid and go to another room or outside, so he can run off his energy! Sure she should have finished her work before watching videos... but, dang... you leave her with that uncontrollable kid all the time, to watch.... so, what does it matter if she has a break to watch a dang video? SMH
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

Canyon is 4!?! I thought he was 2 going 3!! Why do they baby him so much! Maybe once he starts school like his brother they will be less inclined to baby him!
iiarch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iiarch »

Long time lurker, new poster here. I ABSOLUTELY hate the 14 and 17, almost 18 year old daughters calling their mum and dad "mommy" and "daddy". Sounds inappropriate, but also makes me wonder whether the girls are under some kind of rule that they are not allowed to call them anything otherwise.... anyways sounds a little odd to me and i cringe every time one of them says it. Not cute.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

It’s funny that Johnny got his phone taken away in the last video for being on it to much! That really back fired on him.

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Lauralou_15 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 5:52 am Canyon is 4!?! I thought he was 2 going 3!! Why do they baby him so much! Maybe once he starts school like his brother they will be less inclined to baby him!
I would think he was 2 as well or just turned 3, the way he acts and gets treated. In a vlog a while back, Johnny said something about... he lets Canyon do things he wouldn't normally (when he got into someones markers and colored all over himself on one of the bunk beds) because he knows he's their last kid... which to me, that's not right. You didn't let your other kids get away with it, you don't let the baby of the family get away with it. It just turns that child into a spoiled uncontrollable brat. And look what's happening? They have a hard time controlling his behavior and he acts out all the time. I get knowing it's your last child and not wanting them to grow up... but, don't let them turn in to a monster, because you can't deal with it. Unfortunately, I don't think the babying will stop until he's old enough to be like... this is embarrassing.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

iiarch wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 1:09 pm Long time lurker, new poster here. I ABSOLUTELY hate the 14 and 17, almost 18 year old daughters calling their mum and dad "mommy" and "daddy". Sounds inappropriate, but also makes me wonder whether the girls are under some kind of rule that they are not allowed to call them anything otherwise.... anyways sounds a little odd to me and i cringe every time one of them says it. Not cute.
It gets on my nerves every time they say it, and I have always wondered why they do it. I honestly can't recall if Branson called them Mommy and Daddy or not, it's been so long since he's been in their vlogs, other than Christmas and Mother's Day... does anyone know?
iiarch
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by iiarch »

Honestly I would think not because Branson was a teenage boy and that would seem weird. (But the girls still have to) I'm curious to see if the younger boys will continue calling them mommy and daddy when they get older. That would be worse then the girls. On another note I always thought that Branson seemed to have less strict rules than the girls, maybe we didn't see it much, but Johnny seems to be a whole lot more strict on Daniell and Allie than he did with Branson.

Return to “Q-Z”