RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Unread post by RottieMama »

mem3896 wrote:
Bibu3353 wrote:
mem3896 wrote: Let me remind you all, I didn’t say they should FORCE her to wear clothes. I literally said clothes weren’t that big of deal and also said good for her for knowing what she wants. Especially at a young age. I was mainly trying to relate it to Alaya and the iPad and stuff they let her get away with because she’s such a “hard” toddler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"But why can’t Oscar or Kyra just be like no I’m the parent, you’re wearing what I pick out"

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Lol girl it was an example of how to say no to Alaya who they let get away with everything and then have the decency call her the “hard kid”. If I actually meant that they NEED to tell her what to wear or else I wouldn’t have said “I know that clothes aren’t that big of an issue” and switched it to another subject. You’re just reaching now for no reason.

I understand what you were trying to say. Especially after you said it’s not about the clothes. It’s about setting boundaries and the kids not having respect for them as their parents. The kids do whatever they want bc they allow it. Come on, their almost 2 year old daughter is addicted to a phone! That’s insane. She didn’t even enjoy Disneyland bc she was glued to it.

However, I adore their kids. By far my favorite on YT but I do see what you’re saying about O&K needing to establish their role as the parents. I don’t want to say that I feared my Dad growing up but if he said jump, I jumped, no questions asked. And I am so thankful I was raised like that. It taught me how to respect people, my elders and authority. In life you don’t always get what you want and your parents need to teach you that. Ahem Keren & Khoa....Bratson!!!! Alaya and Levi aren’t even close to being as bratty at he it.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

OKThey'reFinallyEngaged?! | OKBaby | Part 26

Unread post by chloe6124 »

kels0413 wrote:I’m excited to see what their house looks like after this person is done. I wish they would get rid of that carpet in their living room. Idk why but I hate it. I think it looks dirty and gross. I think it would look better if it was the same flooring as the rest of the main area of the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I have no idea why builders still continue to do that. It can’t cost that much more to put the same flooring down as everywhere else. Theirs doesn’t look like hardwood. Look like vinyl planks. Which is less expensive then hardwood. I think it looks so tacky to do that little bit with carpet. The first thing I would do if I was them is rip the carpet out and put in the same hard floors.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I haven’t watched anyone’s videos lately but I saw one of Kyra’s Instagram stories about narrowing down the name.

Have they hinted at anything yet?
remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by remre1017 »

rottiemama wrote:
mem3896 wrote:
Bibu3353 wrote:
"But why can’t Oscar or Kyra just be like no I’m the parent, you’re wearing what I pick out"

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Lol girl it was an example of how to say no to Alaya who they let get away with everything and then have the decency call her the “hard kid”. If I actually meant that they NEED to tell her what to wear or else I wouldn’t have said “I know that clothes aren’t that big of an issue” and switched it to another subject. You’re just reaching now for no reason.

I understand what you were trying to say. Especially after you said it’s not about the clothes. It’s about setting boundaries and the kids not having respect for them as their parents. The kids do whatever they want bc they allow it. Come on, their almost 2 year old daughter is addicted to a phone! That’s insane. She didn’t even enjoy Disneyland bc she was glued to it.

However, I adore their kids. By far my favorite on YT but I do see what you’re saying about O&K needing to establish their role as the parents. I don’t want to say that I feared my Dad growing up but if he said jump, I jumped, no questions asked. And I am so thankful I was raised like that. It taught me how to respect people, my elders and authority. In life you don’t always get what you want and your parents need to teach you that. Ahem Keren & Khoa....Bratson!!!! Alaya and Levi aren’t even close to being as bratty at he it.
Alaya and the phone is honestly just sad. When they were babysitting their friends baby they kept saying “this is showing us what it’ll be like with 3 kids” and they weren’t wrong. It’ll be exactly like that, attention on the baby, Levi entertaining himself and occasionally the baby at the same time, and then Alaya just hanging out with her cartoons. She’s seriously the funniest little girl and would really benefit from learning to be a big sister rather than sitting in front of the screen all day. Parent how you want but it’s just a bad look, especially when you’re putting your lives on the internet for everyone to see and judge.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Alaya is so smart. I think she would really benefit from school once or twice a week like Levi. Since she is so young and not potty trained it would probably have to be a daycare. She needs a lot of mental stimulation to work that smart brain of hers.

kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

chloe6124 wrote:
kels0413 wrote:I’m excited to see what their house looks like after this person is done. I wish they would get rid of that carpet in their living room. Idk why but I hate it. I think it looks dirty and gross. I think it would look better if it was the same flooring as the rest of the main area of the house.

I have no idea why builders still continue to do that. It can’t cost that much more to put the same flooring down as everywhere else. Theirs doesn’t look like hardwood. Look like vinyl planks. Which is less expensive then hardwood. I think it looks so tacky to do that little bit with carpet. The first thing I would do if I was them is rip the carpet out and put in the same hard floors.

I’m not sure how much it would cost, it couldn’t be a lot. We did our whole 1600 sq ft house for less than $5000. I guess it would depend on how much someone would charge for labor. I think the carpet that was used is weird too. It has a weird pattern/texture to it. I also think it looks weird to put a rug over the carpet.

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

I saw some of the pictures posted on IG and it's looking nice. Way better than before that's for sure.
I'm looking forward to see how the house looks without Kyra's tacky furniture.
Biggie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Biggie »

I know when aspyn and Parker were building their new house their builders made them have carpet in certain areas of their house, is this a Utah thing? Or maybe certain companies follow these rules? I agree though, I hate it too, especially with an open floor plan, it just looks so odd.

sunce
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunce »

Keren is probably butthurt that OK's house is going to look much better than her pinterest house. Can't wait to see.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

ytmamaviewer24 wrote:I saw some of the pictures posted on IG and it's looking nice. Way better than before that's for sure.
I'm looking forward to see how the house looks without Kyra's tacky furniture.

I’m so glad she got a professional in to help her and didn’t get Keren to help her when they were in Utah like the last time. Kerens house is a clusterfuck of Pinterest ideas jammed together and looks awful.

Lyanna
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lyanna »

Well I hope the next baby doesn't have Oscar's nose and Kyra's forehead. If it was Oscar's foreheard and Kyra's nose it would be better.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Biggie wrote:I know when aspyn and Parker were building their new house their builders made them have carpet in certain areas of their house, is this a Utah thing? Or maybe certain companies follow these rules? I agree though, I hate it too, especially with an open floor plan, it just looks so odd.

They were made to have carpet on the stairs. No it isn’t a Utah thing. They do it where I live also. My house is custom and we didn’t do that. Everything except the bedrooms had hard floors.

cat77
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cat77 »

What are y'alls guesses for the new baby's name?
landonsmommy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by landonsmommy »

cat77 wrote:What are y'alls guesses for the new baby's name?
Avery ImageImage

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

landonsmommy wrote:
Avery ImageImage

Lmao I thought I was in Aspyn’s thread and I laughed at this cause it didn’t even seem out of place that she would consider her sister’s name for her own child

3boys1girl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3boys1girl »

landonsmommy wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:36 am
Avery ImageImage

Alissa.....
GriseldaOne
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GriseldaOne »

3boys1girl wrote:
landonsmommy wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 9:36 am
Avery ImageImage

Alissa.....

Please god no

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Mieke
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mieke »

Omg the cook with me on Kyras channel was do cute!!! I love Alayas little personality!

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 02dc5b.jpg[/IMG]

Okay I know this is dramatic lol but I couldn’t help but think of Alissa and Kyras friendship.
(Its a joke pls don’t freak)

ytmamaviewer24
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ytmamaviewer24 »

Lyanna wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:47 am Well I hope the next baby doesn't have Oscar's nose and Kyra's forehead. If it was Oscar's foreheard and Kyra's nose it would be better.
Lmao right? It's so unfortunate that none of the kids came out like that. Not saying they're not adorable.. But we all know poor Alaya will have a rough time in the future if her nose turns out exactly like Oscar's lol

Return to “OKBaby”