Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Locked
xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:05 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 326 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by xx+YTfan+xx » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:35 am

Also.. I kept waiting for Bonnie to say "just kidding" about the kids oversleeping and missing school. I'm so confused. Why did she let them oversleep? How much school did they miss?
User avatar
HelloSweetie
Support Moddie
Support Moddie
Posts: 13617
Joined: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:33 am
Has thanked: 662 times
Been thanked: 3860 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by HelloSweetie » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:45 am

xx+YTfan+xx wrote:I find it really sad that they don't take Lincoln along to do things. They act like hes a baby... he's nearly 3 and a half. One of his parents could stick by him on the ski slope and he could give skiing on the bunny hill a try. But no, they treat him like an inconvenience. He always seems so disappointed and sad that he's excluded from things with his siblings.

I agree, but even Joel said they started the night skiing with the other kids when they were too little and they really didn’t enjoy it. Linc needs to be included more, but I don’t think this was the one for him.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
hannahgrace1121
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:40 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by hannahgrace1121 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:42 am

I cannot be the only one that finds it crazy that they let their small children go off skiing ON THEIR OWN.


Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

ba1006
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 224 times
Been thanked: 2207 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by ba1006 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:44 am

xx+YTfan+xx wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:35 am
Also.. I kept waiting for Bonnie to say "just kidding" about the kids oversleeping and missing school. I'm so confused. Why did she let them oversleep? How much school did they miss?
Kids oversleep because you don't wake them up on time. That's not something you blame on the kids. Did you hear Olivia at the end of the night saying they are going to be late again for school because it was late? Who takes young children out that late on a school night? Ugh.
episa
Amateur
Amateur
Posts: 22
Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2017 8:37 am
Has thanked: 4 times
Been thanked: 5 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by episa » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:16 am

hannahgrace1121 wrote:I cannot be the only one that finds it crazy that they let their small children go off skiing ON THEIR OWN.


Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I am from Norway. They say we are born with skis on our feet ;) when I was little I raced down hills with skis. How do you say ski in plural anyway? We also have a saying about overprotecting kids "bomullsbarn". To let those kids ski alone down the hill is in my eyes totally fine. Me and my brother where Cody and Olivias age when we went skiing in Austria in really big "slalom" hills. Had our parents been all protective we never would have learned.

Sent fra min SM-G960F via Tapatalk

hannahgrace1121
Wallflower
Wallflower
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Aug 18, 2018 8:40 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 15 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by hannahgrace1121 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:21 am

episa wrote:
hannahgrace1121 wrote:I cannot be the only one that finds it crazy that they let their small children go off skiing ON THEIR OWN.


Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I am from Norway. They say we are born with skis on our feet ;) when I was little I raced down hills with skis. How do you say ski in plural anyway? We also have a saying about overprotecting kids "bomullsbarn". To let those kids ski alone down the hill is in my eyes totally fine. Me and my brother where Cody and Olivias age when we went skiing in Austria in really big "slalom" hills. Had our parents been all protective we never would have learned.

Sent fra min SM-G960F via Tapatalk
It's so different than how I was raised!
My mom had to stand and watch me walk down the street to my friends house!
Now that I'm a mom I can see why she did those things! So many scary people in this world.
Maybe it's different where I lived? Kids are kidnapped all the time, it's just so scary to me!
I wouldn't quite call my my overprotective but more of an aware mom... Maybe that's because we knew how many "weirdos" lived around our area as well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

xx+YTfan+xx
Talker
Talker
Posts: 129
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:05 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 326 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by xx+YTfan+xx » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:19 am

episa wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:16 am
hannahgrace1121 wrote:I cannot be the only one that finds it crazy that they let their small children go off skiing ON THEIR OWN.


Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I am from Norway. They say we are born with skis on our feet ;) when I was little I raced down hills with skis. How do you say ski in plural anyway? We also have a saying about overprotecting kids "bomullsbarn". To let those kids ski alone down the hill is in my eyes totally fine. Me and my brother where Cody and Olivias age when we went skiing in Austria in really big "slalom" hills. Had our parents been all protective we never would have learned.

Sent fra min SM-G960F via Tapatalk
We started snowboarding around Cody/Olivia's ages and were always on the slopes alone while our parents drank in the ski lodge lol
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 18556
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 9165 times
Been thanked: 6032 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by lmmomSD » Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:52 am

I suppose if they're together, it's not a big deal. I wouldn't be as concerned about them getting snatched off the mountain as hurt. It would be difficult to ski carrying a struggling child. People do get hurt skiing, even good skiers. And then what? One kid has to leave the injured one to find ski patrol?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk


Ducklings4
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1411
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:37 pm
Has thanked: 110 times
Been thanked: 691 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by Ducklings4 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:28 am

lmmomSD wrote:I suppose if they're together, it's not a big deal. I wouldn't be as concerned about them getting snatched off the mountain as hurt. It would be difficult to ski carrying a struggling child. People do get hurt skiing, even good skiers. And then what? One kid has to leave the injured one to find ski patrol?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Usually there are enough ski patrol and emt people on the slopes. If Joel has his phone and Cody and Olivia have his number so he can be contacted it should not be a problem.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Posts: 3812
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922 [email protected]
Has thanked: 102 times
Been thanked: 1271 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by Kryptonite » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:40 am

ba1006 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:44 am
xx+YTfan+xx wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:35 am
Also.. I kept waiting for Bonnie to say "just kidding" about the kids oversleeping and missing school. I'm so confused. Why did she let them oversleep? How much school did they miss?
Kids oversleep because you don't wake them up on time. That's not something you blame on the kids. Did you hear Olivia at the end of the night saying they are going to be late again for school because it was late? Who takes young children out that late on a school night? Ugh.
Exactly. Take some damn responsibility for once! It's obvious that education isn't valued by the Griffiths clan (unless it's some long, lecture-y religious teaching while the kids are being held hostage and promised a treat afterwards) and Joel doesn't seem to care either.
Last edited by Kryptonite on Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I can't type
#StayPuffy
Image
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 18556
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 9165 times
Been thanked: 6032 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by lmmomSD » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:09 am

Ducklings4 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I suppose if they're together, it's not a big deal. I wouldn't be as concerned about them getting snatched off the mountain as hurt. It would be difficult to ski carrying a struggling child. People do get hurt skiing, even good skiers. And then what? One kid has to leave the injured one to find ski patrol?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Usually there are enough ski patrol and emt people on the slopes. If Joel has his phone and Cody and Olivia have his number so he can be contacted it should not be a problem.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I honestly forgot about cell phones. I skied in the pre cell phone era, lol. I'm old.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

User avatar
Catface2
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 630
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2018 10:51 am
Has thanked: 91 times
Been thanked: 1405 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by Catface2 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:18 am

It’s the parents job to wake the kids and get them ready and off to school you clown. Shouldn’t be ANY trouble for 2 SAHP! LAZY much?! On another note, I’m shocked at the extreme resemblance Lincoln has to Aunt Linda! Like carbon copies. Well...Bonnie her Dad and Linda all look like clones of each other..now Linc. STRONG genes
User avatar
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:46 pm
Has thanked: 455 times
Been thanked: 1708 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by YouTubeIdiots101 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:56 am

Eating in the bathroom :barf:
User avatar
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:46 pm
Has thanked: 455 times
Been thanked: 1708 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by YouTubeIdiots101 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:56 am

Also, the title?? Olivia made us late? No, more like lazy mom and dad made us late
User avatar
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 775
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:42 pm
Has thanked: 92 times
Been thanked: 243 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by KaterTot » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:16 pm

I am watching Abducted in plain sight on Netflix and so far, the creepy abductor calls one of the sisters, "Dolly", they are LDS, they live in Pocatello Idaho (Shaycarl) and that's just the first 10 minutes.
Makes the movie even creepier for some reason. The naivety in their statement of they didn't lock the doors and trusted everyone". And we see how free range the Griffiths let their kids roam. It's just awful.
User avatar
natalka81
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1274
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:27 pm
Has thanked: 739 times
Been thanked: 622 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by natalka81 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:19 pm

In this case I don't think it was so bad that Lincoln stayed home. At least Bonnie was there and had planned some special activities with him- although I'm not sure about the advisability of eating popcorn off the toilet but whatever... I can't get over the reason they were late for school, though, and the way Bonnie and Joel really didn't seem to care at all. Actually, they probably loved it because it made for 'good' (subjective) vlogging material. So sad.
User avatar
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:17 pm
Has thanked: 1772 times
Been thanked: 2508 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by endof » Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:54 pm

hannahgrace1121 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:42 am
I cannot be the only one that finds it crazy that they let their small children go off skiing ON THEIR OWN.


Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Oh my gosh yes! Adults die every day on slopes and what about kidnappings I really don’t understand the area what makes it so safe?
User avatar
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:17 pm
Has thanked: 1772 times
Been thanked: 2508 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by endof » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:03 pm

hannahgrace1121 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:21 am
episa wrote:
hannahgrace1121 wrote:I cannot be the only one that finds it crazy that they let their small children go off skiing ON THEIR OWN.


Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I am from Norway. They say we are born with skis on our feet ;) when I was little I raced down hills with skis. How do you say ski in plural anyway? We also have a saying about overprotecting kids "bomullsbarn". To let those kids ski alone down the hill is in my eyes totally fine. Me and my brother where Cody and Olivias age when we went skiing in Austria in really big "slalom" hills. Had our parents been all protective we never would have learned.

Sent fra min SM-G960F via Tapatalk
It's so different than how I was raised!
My mom had to stand and watch me walk down the street to my friends house!
Now that I'm a mom I can see why she did those things! So many scary people in this world.
Maybe it's different where I lived? Kids are kidnapped all the time, it's just so scary to me!
I wouldn't quite call my my overprotective but more of an aware mom... Maybe that's because we knew how many "weirdos" lived around our area as well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using
I would rather be overprotective and have my baby safe then gone! I don’t wish it on anyone!
User avatar
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper
Posts: 727
Joined: Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:17 pm
Has thanked: 1772 times
Been thanked: 2508 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by endof » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:08 pm

I am also going to address that we got a small glimpse of Joelyne aggression towards his Bon Bon today! Am I understanding he grabbed her phone in such rage probably because she lives on it now and went to throw it across the room? Interesting turn of events Joelyne is finally allowing his frustrations to show!
User avatar
natalka81
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1274
Joined: Sun Jan 01, 2017 9:27 pm
Has thanked: 739 times
Been thanked: 622 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by natalka81 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:41 pm

It's weird because I'm almost always against Bonnie and Joel's decisions regarding the safety of their children. I mean, they don't wear bike helmets, they're never in proper car seats, the list goes on... But in this case for some reason I don't find it that weird that the kids were on the ski hill themselves. There were lots of people around, Joel was close by, and staff were everywhere I expect. I certainly went skiing on my own (with a friend) at Olivia's age while my dad (who doesn't have an athletic bone in his body) waited in the lodge all day/evening. Now that was in the early/mid 90s so things may have changed, but I still don't think kidnappings on the ski hills are a likelihood. Getting hurt of course is a huge possibility but hopefully there would be enough people around to help out. I suspect many parents allow their kids to ski the way Olivia and Cody did. Not saying I necessarily would, but I kind of don't side eye it too much.
ba1006
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 224 times
Been thanked: 2207 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by ba1006 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:44 pm

natalka81 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:19 pm
In this case I don't think it was so bad that Lincoln stayed home. At least Bonnie was there and had planned some special activities with him- although I'm not sure about the advisability of eating popcorn off the toilet but whatever... I can't get over the reason they were late for school, though, and the way Bonnie and Joel really didn't seem to care at all. Actually, they probably loved it because it made for 'good' (subjective) vlogging material. So sad.
Yeah, her special activities is always watching tv and eating snacks. At least this time he's in the bath and not on her bed.
ba1006
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Posts: 1000
Joined: Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:23 pm
Has thanked: 224 times
Been thanked: 2207 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by ba1006 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:52 pm

endof wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:08 pm
I am also going to address that we got a small glimpse of Joelyne aggression towards his Bon Bon today! Am I understanding he grabbed her phone in such rage probably because she lives on it now and went to throw it across the room? Interesting turn of events Joelyne is finally allowing his frustrations to show!
Did you notice how she had to say something about perfect Joel was angry? I think he really wanted her to go to the ski event and she didn't want to. Turns out she got her way though. Did the kids have helmets on while skiing? I can't remember.
User avatar
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Posts: 1547
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:46 pm
Has thanked: 455 times
Been thanked: 1708 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by YouTubeIdiots101 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:59 pm

I wonder if aggression like that is a normal occurrence in that house. Sure, couples disagree and fight, but idk, I kind of raised my eyebrows at that.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 2771
Joined: Mon Dec 16, 2013 12:38 pm
Has thanked: 1118 times
Been thanked: 1907 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by FakingIt_MakingIt » Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:59 pm

ba1006 wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:52 pm
endof wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:08 pm
I am also going to address that we got a small glimpse of Joelyne aggression towards his Bon Bon today! Am I understanding he grabbed her phone in such rage probably because she lives on it now and went to throw it across the room? Interesting turn of events Joelyne is finally allowing his frustrations to show!
Did you notice how she had to say something about perfect Joel was angry? I think he really wanted her to go to the ski event and she didn't want to. Turns out she got her way though. Did the kids have helmets on while skiing? I can't remember.
He definitely wanted her to go. It was a church event, and while I agree with keeping Lincoln off the hill there would have been activities set up for the little kids! And there would have been plenty of other moms from her stake to hang out with. No reason she couldn't go, and no reason Lincoln still couldn't go and hang out with other kids and play.
User avatar
lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Posts: 18556
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 12:08 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca
Has thanked: 9165 times
Been thanked: 6032 times

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Post by lmmomSD » Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:00 pm

ba1006 wrote:
endof wrote:
Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:08 pm
I am also going to address that we got a small glimpse of Joelyne aggression towards his Bon Bon today! Am I understanding he grabbed her phone in such rage probably because she lives on it now and went to throw it across the room? Interesting turn of events Joelyne is finally allowing his frustrations to show!
Did you notice how she had to say something about perfect Joel was angry? I think he really wanted her to go to the ski event and she didn't want to. Turns out she got her way though. Did the kids have helmets on while skiing? I can't remember.
I am betting not, unless they are required...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Locked

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], lightasfeather and 13 guests