Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: Konnie Kardashoellein Part 21

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

lmmomSD wrote:I suppose if they're together, it's not a big deal. I wouldn't be as concerned about them getting snatched off the mountain as hurt. It would be difficult to ski carrying a struggling child. People do get hurt skiing, even good skiers. And then what? One kid has to leave the injured one to find ski patrol?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Usually there are enough ski patrol and emt people on the slopes. If Joel has his phone and Cody and Olivia have his number so he can be contacted it should not be a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Ducklings4 wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I suppose if they're together, it's not a big deal. I wouldn't be as concerned about them getting snatched off the mountain as hurt. It would be difficult to ski carrying a struggling child. People do get hurt skiing, even good skiers. And then what? One kid has to leave the injured one to find ski patrol?

Usually there are enough ski patrol and emt people on the slopes. If Joel has his phone and Cody and Olivia have his number so he can be contacted it should not be a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I honestly forgot about cell phones. I skied in the pre cell phone era, lol. I'm old.

Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Catface2 »

It’s the parents job to wake the kids and get them ready and off to school you clown. Shouldn’t be ANY trouble for 2 SAHP! LAZY much?! On another note, I’m shocked at the extreme resemblance Lincoln has to Aunt Linda! Like carbon copies. Well...Bonnie her Dad and Linda all look like clones of each other..now Linc. STRONG genes
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Eating in the bathroom :barf:
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Also, the title?? Olivia made us late? No, more like lazy mom and dad made us late
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I am watching Abducted in plain sight on Netflix and so far, the creepy abductor calls one of the sisters, "Dolly", they are LDS, they live in Pocatello Idaho (Shaycarl) and that's just the first 10 minutes.
Makes the movie even creepier for some reason. The naivety in their statement of they didn't lock the doors and trusted everyone". And we see how free range the Griffiths let their kids roam. It's just awful.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

In this case I don't think it was so bad that Lincoln stayed home. At least Bonnie was there and had planned some special activities with him- although I'm not sure about the advisability of eating popcorn off the toilet but whatever... I can't get over the reason they were late for school, though, and the way Bonnie and Joel really didn't seem to care at all. Actually, they probably loved it because it made for 'good' (subjective) vlogging material. So sad.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

hannahgrace1121 wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:42 am I cannot be the only one that finds it crazy that they let their small children go off skiing ON THEIR OWN.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Oh my gosh yes! Adults die every day on slopes and what about kidnappings I really don’t understand the area what makes it so safe?
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

hannahgrace1121 wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:21 am
episa wrote:
hannahgrace1121 wrote:I cannot be the only one that finds it crazy that they let their small children go off skiing ON THEIR OWN.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
I am from Norway. They say we are born with skis on our feet ;) when I was little I raced down hills with skis. How do you say ski in plural anyway? We also have a saying about overprotecting kids "bomullsbarn". To let those kids ski alone down the hill is in my eyes totally fine. Me and my brother where Cody and Olivias age when we went skiing in Austria in really big "slalom" hills. Had our parents been all protective we never would have learned.

Sent fra min SM-G960F via Tapatalk
It's so different than how I was raised!
My mom had to stand and watch me walk down the street to my friends house!
Now that I'm a mom I can see why she did those things! So many scary people in this world.
Maybe it's different where I lived? Kids are kidnapped all the time, it's just so scary to me!
I wouldn't quite call my my overprotective but more of an aware mom... Maybe that's because we knew how many "weirdos" lived around our area as well.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using
I would rather be overprotective and have my baby safe then gone! I don’t wish it on anyone!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

I am also going to address that we got a small glimpse of Joelyne aggression towards his Bon Bon today! Am I understanding he grabbed her phone in such rage probably because she lives on it now and went to throw it across the room? Interesting turn of events Joelyne is finally allowing his frustrations to show!
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

It's weird because I'm almost always against Bonnie and Joel's decisions regarding the safety of their children. I mean, they don't wear bike helmets, they're never in proper car seats, the list goes on... But in this case for some reason I don't find it that weird that the kids were on the ski hill themselves. There were lots of people around, Joel was close by, and staff were everywhere I expect. I certainly went skiing on my own (with a friend) at Olivia's age while my dad (who doesn't have an athletic bone in his body) waited in the lodge all day/evening. Now that was in the early/mid 90s so things may have changed, but I still don't think kidnappings on the ski hills are a likelihood. Getting hurt of course is a huge possibility but hopefully there would be enough people around to help out. I suspect many parents allow their kids to ski the way Olivia and Cody did. Not saying I necessarily would, but I kind of don't side eye it too much.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

natalka81 wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:19 pm In this case I don't think it was so bad that Lincoln stayed home. At least Bonnie was there and had planned some special activities with him- although I'm not sure about the advisability of eating popcorn off the toilet but whatever... I can't get over the reason they were late for school, though, and the way Bonnie and Joel really didn't seem to care at all. Actually, they probably loved it because it made for 'good' (subjective) vlogging material. So sad.
Yeah, her special activities is always watching tv and eating snacks. At least this time he's in the bath and not on her bed.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

endof wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:08 pm I am also going to address that we got a small glimpse of Joelyne aggression towards his Bon Bon today! Am I understanding he grabbed her phone in such rage probably because she lives on it now and went to throw it across the room? Interesting turn of events Joelyne is finally allowing his frustrations to show!
Did you notice how she had to say something about perfect Joel was angry? I think he really wanted her to go to the ski event and she didn't want to. Turns out she got her way though. Did the kids have helmets on while skiing? I can't remember.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I wonder if aggression like that is a normal occurrence in that house. Sure, couples disagree and fight, but idk, I kind of raised my eyebrows at that.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

ba1006 wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:52 pm
endof wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 1:08 pm I am also going to address that we got a small glimpse of Joelyne aggression towards his Bon Bon today! Am I understanding he grabbed her phone in such rage probably because she lives on it now and went to throw it across the room? Interesting turn of events Joelyne is finally allowing his frustrations to show!
Did you notice how she had to say something about perfect Joel was angry? I think he really wanted her to go to the ski event and she didn't want to. Turns out she got her way though. Did the kids have helmets on while skiing? I can't remember.
He definitely wanted her to go. It was a church event, and while I agree with keeping Lincoln off the hill there would have been activities set up for the little kids! And there would have been plenty of other moms from her stake to hang out with. No reason she couldn't go, and no reason Lincoln still couldn't go and hang out with other kids and play.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

ba1006 wrote:
I am betting not, unless they are required...

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

To add onto my last post, I feel like they try to give the vibe that Joel is so caring and sweet and someone who doesn't get mad or aggressive but that's obviously not the case.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

The kids were all wearing helmets.
lil-pupper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil-pupper »

the boys wore helmets + goggles, Olivia "opted out" according to Joel

Joel maybe next time, tell her to opt in??? I feel uneasy about anyone skiing without a helmet, but especially a little kid who is off on their own
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

natalka81 wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 2:13 pm The kids were all wearing helmets.
I went back to look. The boys had helmets but I don't think Olivia did.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”