Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

nevermind1987
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

Unread post by nevermind1987 »

EYES!!! EYES!!! Wow.. he was trying to do the puzzle and she’s there screaming at him.. her voice seemed so incredibly loud in that video I almost busted a damn eardrum.
jamieschmidt
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by jamieschmidt »

Why does she talk to Huxley like he's a dog??
"Off table. Off table. Play your toy. Play your toys."
That doesnt even make sense! No wonder he's so confused.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

Yeah and not to mention in the beginning when Jimmer was helping him with “therapy” she goes GOOD BOY!!! I was waiting for her to give him a bone!
Vienna_cake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Vienna_cake »

Yeah it’s disgusting how she yells at him as if he is deaf. Her voice changes to such an annoying high pitch when she talks to him. She is trying so hard to show people that she interacts and does stuff with him, probably as the response to the criticism she gets about lack of her involvement with the kid. Must be fake but at least she is forced to do something, even though for fundamentally wrong reasons, that is beneficial for the kid. So I see at least some good in her desire to project an ideal image to the world.
Kova acting all sexy and flirty for the camera is a major cringe
devilishtenshi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by devilishtenshi »

Why did she bother going sledding with the kids to stand out there for a bit then go wait in the car while everyone has fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

I haven't been on this thread in so long but had to comment after that latest video. The way she talks to Huxley is disgusting, she also rushes everything. I've thought this before about their homeschooling, she speeds through everything (yet seems to do it for hours) and does it for them and then seems like she's biting her tongue getting frustrated when they don't INSTANTLY get it. Bouncing from one kid to another, all working on different things. How are any of them getting a meaningful education from her, seriously?

Also, when she was snapping her fingers to get his attention and telling him where to put the pieces of the puzzle. Arghhh. Let him work it out, don't stand over him snapping and screeching. Can't stand this woman.
Bekkaz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bekkaz »

Talking loudly to those who speak another language is a common mistake people do - they aren't deaf, just cannot understand you. I don't have a problem with her not using full sentences with Huxley, saying 2 or 3 words is better than a long winded sentence that will sound garbled to the foreign ear. Think about when us adults, with full cognitive ability, hear a foreign language - you might just pick out 1 or 2 words if you are lucky.
I do think she is impatient though. As James said, Huxley is about 1yr old cognitively and not many 1yr olds can do puzzles! I do get it though....I've been a teacher aide (helper? support?) in a classroom with 5yr old kids in a disadvantaged area. Watching them do puzzles that are aimed at 3-4yr olds are painful! Trying to just jam pieces together regardless of colour or picture lol Or trying to get them to understand the concept of addition such as 2 + 3 = 5, hell even getting some of them to count to 5. It's hair pulling stuff but as a role model you gotta keep your calm and be patient. Easier with other peoples kids then your own though!

I've not watched the video as I'm mostly over them but why doesn't she guide him? So not completely leaving him to it but also not taking over. Use a hand over hand technique to teach him how to turn a puzzle piece or guide it to where it goes.
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Myka Stauffer: Adopt a kid, buy a dog (part 2)

Unread post by geewhiz »

THIS. BITCH. I’m sorry for the language, but there’s just no other way to say it!

In today’s vlog, Myka talks about how they had thought Huxley had damage on the left side of his brain based on the medical information given to them from China and the appointments Jim had attended in the US with Huxley. Come to find out, they never actually bothered to read or discuss the results and the damage is on his right side. What the heck is wrong with these people? And Myka tried to shift the blame and responsibility to Jim, since he is the one who went to the appointments (because she only cares about Huxley when it makes her look like a saint for YouTube views.) I wonder what other important information they’ve also overlooked because it wasn’t beneficial to their YouTube career. I’m sure they just hear buzzwords like “autism” during appointments and jump to “He has Stage 3 Autism” without actual medical confirmation. They should also know better than depending on what China told them about Huxley’s condition; you can’t expect that he received the same level of care that is provided for privately insured, upper-middle class citizens of the US.

Myka also yelled at her audience and called them stupid and immature for wanting to know the baby’s gender. She likened their curiosity to going up to a friend and demanding to know the gender and withholding your friendship if they don’t tell you. The difference is, friends typically don’t bait each other with the gender incessantly for months before telling them. If Myka truly wanted to just enjoy having a fun secret as a family, she wouldn’t clickbait the hell out of the gender. You can’t have privacy and make money off the gender Myka, it’s one or the other.

nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

When did she say her audience was quote "stupid" and "immature".. she didn't say those words at all. I'm not defending her I'm just saying.. she didn't use those words.
geewhiz
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geewhiz »

nevermind1987 wrote:When did she say her audience was quote "stupid" and "immature".. she didn't say those words at all. I'm not defending her I'm just saying.. she didn't use those words.
She used mocking and condescending tones when imitating her viewers’ curiosity at around 12:30 in today’s vlog. So while she didn’t use those EXACT words, she was definitely using a playground bully-like persona to patronize her viewers and imply that they were being immature. Image

Forgive me for taking some creative license in my summary of homegirl’s behavior, but if you think the way she spoke about her audience is acceptable, that’s a whole ‘nother thing. In case you haven’t noticed, many of her viewers are children themselves. Probably because they share the same maturity level with Myka.

nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

No no I don’t disagree with you, I watched the vlog and I didn’t hear her say those words but yes the way she mocked her audience was completely inappropriate. I’m waiting for the demise of their marriage to happen quite honestly. A friend of mine messaged Myka a few weeks back about her click bait for the vlog insinuating they were miscarrying and she told my friend that it was all Jimmy’s fault because he does all the editing for the family vlogs, literally told her to message the Stauffer life Instagram about it and talk to jimmy. It’s only a matter of time before the money runs out as well as the marriage.
Apm1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Apm1993 »

I don’t think she was making fun of viewers for wanting to know the gender. I think she was marking them because they threatened to unfollow, unsubscribe, block, etc. if she doesn’t tell them… Which I kind of agree is absurd. Myka wants them to be interested and want to know the gender, that’s why she uses it as a bait… But threatening to Unfollow her if she doesn’t tell them does seem a little weird. Maybe I only feel that way because I don’t really care what she’s having. I know people that have waited to share with their friends and family what the gender is until later in the pregnancy or even the birth, but no one would disown them or stop being their friend in real life because of that… It’s just a fun suspense to add for some people I guess. I do agree that Myka was acting extremely immature by the way she was mocking them and the fact that she brought it up at all… But what do you expect from her?

Sorn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Sorn »

When Myka was going on about not wanting to reveal the gender, I thought I picked up on some disappointment in her tone. The way she was saying something about wanting to keep it just to themselves for a while. She favored this to be a girl, so now I'm thinking it's a boy and she's having some shock about it.

Another reason they are delaying is because right after she found out, Kyra had her beautiful engagement video come out which did really well. Plus Kyras gender reveal a few months ago also did well even though it was strange. So I'm sure Myka is trying to come up with something creative even though she doesn't have an original bone in her body. At one point she said they were going to be traveling somewhere to film it. Hopefully she can come up with something better the hamburger buns in the basement.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

nevermind1987
Informer
Informer

Sorn wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:07 pm When Myka was going on about not wanting to reveal the gender, I thought I picked up on some disappointment in her tone. The way she was saying something about wanting to keep it just to themselves for a while. She favored this to be a girl, so now I'm thinking it's a boy and she's having some shock about it.

Another reason they are delaying is because right after she found out, Kyra had her beautiful engagement video come out which did really well. Plus Kyras gender reveal a few months ago also did well even though it was strange. So I'm sure Myka is trying to come up with something creative even though she doesn't have an original bone in her body. At one point she said they were going to be traveling somewhere to film it. Hopefully she can come up with something better the hamburger buns in the basement.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
did you guys see her insta story? She’s gonna be addressing weight “gang” in her pregnancy update video tomorrow. Something she doesn’t wanna address publicly. She’s had no problem doing it in all her other updates when she was pregnant. Not to mention it can’t be that much.. she still look sunk in and dead in the face.
grapesandbeans
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by grapesandbeans »

If you think myka is bad watch the dad on the channel five.two.love I actually cannot watch their videos because the dad just speaks like everyone of the viewers is 2
littlepinktink
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlepinktink »

nevermind1987 wrote: Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:31 am
littlepinktink wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 9:59 am Out of curiosity, which vlog or insta did they show the new car? I know they got a new one, but I couldn't find it anywhere and I'm sooooo curious as to what they got. I just don't remember them ever showing it.
Can someone show us the car? I had no idea she bought herself a luxury car
Geewhiz responded saying that they didn't really announce it. And she did a screenshot where you can kinda see the car.
lavenderloves
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lavenderloves »

Myka posted a story that her and Jaka are watching American Horror Story...wtf? Isn't she like 4?
Hailstorm56
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hailstorm56 »

grapesandbeans wrote:If you think myka is bad watch the dad on the channel five.two.love I actually cannot watch their videos because the dad just speaks like everyone of the viewers is 2
Omg I love Skyler though:( don’t compare him or their family to this train wreck

littlepinktink
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by littlepinktink »

lavenderloves wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:44 pm Myka posted a story that her and Jaka are watching American Horror Story...wtf? Isn't she like 4?
Wait....WHAT?! I won't even allow my 13 year old to watch that because that show is messed up. I mean, I love it, but I was sketchy about her even watching Stranger Things with me.
TyraP
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TyraP »

so it's ok for radley to run amok, grab fries before finishing 'bites', throw bits of foods, grab mangoes while jimmer the dimmer is making breakfast...but hell freezes over when Huxley so much as climbs on a table while playing on his own being engrossed in his play? Yes Myka you are biased to the core, but at least try and be gentle with Huxley. And stop giving new updates on his health every other day. Get it sorted, give him the care, therapy and treatments he deserves and then make an elucidative video on that journey.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”