yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by yeahsureok »

yeahsureok wrote:Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:08 am
princessquinoa wrote:Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:39 am
xocoffeeloverxo wrote:I didn’t mean it as in they had a falling out because of the gender, I said that because princessquinoa said she was probably jealous that Juliana had a girl first

I don’t know, guess I feel different cause I knew them both personally. I don’t mean it caused anything but I do know how Tiffani is about people in competition with her or having things she wants. All I’m saying ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I can TOTALLY see the competitiveness and constant need for attention and appraisals, I’m sure that can be annoying and draining in a friendship.
Edit to add- I guess I just can’t see Juliana being much different from what she puts out and the things she does and says. If she was a nice girl at one point... it hasn’t come across like that lately. I used to enjoy her and then she got catty as hell and seemed to be trying soooooo hard.
SnarkWahlberg
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SnarkWahlberg »

msmarbles wrote:Ha - Yes! There is no glitch!!! Tiffani, people are just over you. You're not as interesting as you think you are, and your views are reflecting that.

Once again for the newbies... her BBC screen name is TiffaniRose21. Enjoy. :)

I’m new enough that I don’t know what BBC is! Elaborate please? :)
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

princessquinoa wrote:Tiffani is a terrible friend. Terrible. Juliana put up with it for so long and I believe was going through the motions for a while. Juliana has built up her Instagram for beauty and makeup for a long time before Tiffani started all stuff. Juliana has a decent amount of followers as far back as to before Tiffani’s wedding. From my perception, Tiffani urged her to do a channel. She got jealous she started to get followers. Tiffani probably got jealous she had a baby girl as her first. Hence, she starts treating people like crap cause she can’t handle it. Then turns around and says it’s because people are just jealous of her. It’s the same cycle with everyone she was friends with.

Princessquinoa I always think you are Juliana lol I don’t know why but I always feel like your really her undercover here heee heee

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Those tattoos are too much it’s too much of a coincidence they had to have had them done together...My opinion

Unread post by Guest »

Anastasia2468 wrote:
princessquinoa wrote:Tiffani is a terrible friend. Terrible. Juliana put up with it for so long and I believe was going through the motions for a while. Juliana has built up her Instagram for beauty and makeup for a long time before Tiffani started all stuff. Juliana has a decent amount of followers as far back as to before Tiffani’s wedding. From my perception, Tiffani urged her to do a channel. She got jealous she started to get followers. Tiffani probably got jealous she had a baby girl as her first. Hence, she starts treating people like crap cause she can’t handle it. Then turns around and says it’s because people are just jealous of her. It’s the same cycle with everyone she was friends with.

Princessquinoa I always think you are Juliana lol I don’t know why but I always feel like your really her undercover here heee heee

Lmao no trust me I’m not

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Anastasia2468 wrote:Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:12 am

She has totally done that before... Jerseygirl was 100% Juliana.
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

princessquinoa wrote:
Anastasia2468 wrote:

Lmao no trust me I’m not

Imageawww man lol Image

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

yeahsureok wrote:
Anastasia2468 wrote:Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:12 am

What! For real? On this thread? How do u know! #conspiracytheories lol

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Anastasia2468 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:25 am
yeahsureok wrote:
Anastasia2468 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:12 am

I think it was in the last thread ( I am a conspiracy theorist lol) but people actually thought I was Tiffani when I made an account because I questioned the authenticity of Hillary and Juliana (and now everyone realizes how crappy they are) but ANYWAY, Jersey girl came on here talking about how “no one watches juliana” but a day before she was in the new YouTube mommy thread talking up Juliana and how cool she is and cute and smart her daughter is and also talking up Hillary. It was sooooooo obvious.

I had screen shots of the whole thing but you would probably have to go so far back.
makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker

Unread post by makeupjunkie91 »

Anastasia2468 wrote:

I always think yeahsureok is Tiffani.

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

yeahsureok wrote:
Anastasia2468 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:25 am
yeahsureok wrote: She has totally done that before... Jerseygirl was 100% Juliana.

I think it was in the last thread ( I am a conspiracy theorist lol) but people actually thought I was Tiffani when I made an account because I questioned the authenticity of Hillary and Juliana (and now everyone realizes how crappy they are) but ANYWAY, Jersey girl came on here talking about how “no one watches juliana” but a day before she was in the new YouTube mommy thread talking up Juliana and how cool she is and cute and smart her daughter is and also talking up Hillary. It was sooooooo obvious.

I had screen shots of the whole thing but you would probably have to go so far back.
Cool thanks girl I’m gonna look it up wow they don’t even cover their tracks lol

Juliana if your here somewhere your awesome I love you and you rock!!!

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

makeupjunkie9delete wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:51 am
Anastasia2468 wrote:

I would love to hear why? But I don’t want to bore the other users.
makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker

yeahsureok wrote:
makeupjunkie91 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:51 am
Anastasia2468 wrote: Princessquinoa I always think you are Juliana lol I don’t know why but I always feel like your really her undercover here heee heee

It’s obvious. You defend Tiffani (but make sure to throw in a few jabs. Not that you’re not allowed to defend her) not sure if you know her in real life but if you don’t you seem to know a lot about Juliana’s friendship with Tiffani and you can’t stand that people like Juliana so you always talk bad about her.

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

I’m living for this tea though.... sister Juliana is making sister Tara jealous lol and it looks like sister Hillary was suuuper bothered that she wasn’t invited to the gender reveal she had to show up as a surprise lol and she was probly Super jealous that Airon did the planning and she didn’t ask Hillary to do it

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 9d9dde.jpg[/IMG]
Last edited by Anastasia2468 on Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

makeupjunkie91 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:04 pm
yeahsureok wrote:
makeupjunkie91 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:51 am

It’s obvious. You defend Tiffani (but make sure to throw in a few jabs. Not that you’re not allowed to defend her) not sure if you know her in real life but if you don’t you seem to know a lot about Juliana’s friendship with Tiffani and you can’t stand that people like Juliana so you always talk bad about her.

Oh please.
makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker

yeahsureok wrote:
yeahsureok wrote: I would love to hear why? But I don’t want to bore the other users.

Oh please.
You asked. Image

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

makeupjunkie91 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 12:23 pm
yeahsureok wrote:

Oh please.
You asked. Image

Lol umm yeah but what you said isn’t true. I’m not on here defending her, have you read any of my posts? I only know what Juliana and Tiffani share online... aka their whole life. I don’t “always talk bad about her” either, I mentioned her AND LOVE MEG mentioning something about a glitch and the conversation about Juliana continued and was contributed to by others.

Get over it already...I’m not Tiffani.
hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

She made a meal prep video and stated (not word for word) "I know, you're thinking I'm a mom of 3 under 3, how am I meal prepping?..."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

hnelson1443 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:14 pm She made a meal prep video and stated (not word for word) "I know, you're thinking I'm a mom of 3 under 3, how am I meal prepping?..." Image

HAHA RIGHT I laughed out loud. Nope I actually was thinking I hope these are healthy I need some new dinner ideas lol
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

Did anyone catch how many times she had to say the sweet potatoes were huge? At the beginning she said she asked Chris to pick out 2 sweet potatoes and he brought home 2 ginormous ones and she would not let that go! Poor Chris!
hnelson1443 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:14 pm She made a meal prep video and stated (not word for word) "I know, you're thinking I'm a mom of 3 under 3, how am I meal prepping?..." Image

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”