The Eades Family: Part 18

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Re: The Eades Family: Part 18

Post by Anastasia2468 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:14 pm

Agreed! You did the right thing. And thank you for opening it up for us. It’s insane to me in the first place that people even have YouTube channels with this world. It took me two minutes to find a youtubers address the other day and even more info about them. Everything is so available now a days privacy really is a joke. People post pics that tell sooo much about locations, schools, etc. it’s just insane to me. Trying to weed out the weirdos is sooo hard I can imagine but you did the right thing God knows if God forbid something happens to her she will blame this site yada yada while she’s freely posting her whole life to the whole world. Thanks for the info. Good to know you have good screening tactics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by Kryptonite » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:23 pm

Anastasia2468 wrote:Agreed! You did the right thing. And thank you for opening it up for us. It’s insane to me in the first place that people even have YouTube channels with this world. It took me two minutes to find a youtubers address the other day and even more info about them. Everything is so available now a days privacy really is a joke. People post pics that tell sooo much about locations, schools, etc. it’s just insane to me. Trying to weed out the weirdos is sooo hard I can imagine but you did the right thing God knows if God forbid something happens to her she will blame this site yada yada while she’s freely posting her whole life to the whole world. Thanks for the info. Good to know you have good screening tactics.

No problem!

It is frightening. There's absolutely no way that I'd put my family out there like that!
#StayPuffy
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Post by Anastasia2468 » Wed Jan 30, 2019 12:45 pm

Kryptonite wrote:
Anastasia2468 wrote:Agreed! You did the right thing. And thank you for opening it up for us. It’s insane to me in the first place that people even have YouTube channels with this world. It took me two minutes to find a youtubers address the other day and even more info about them. Everything is so available now a days privacy really is a joke. People post pics that tell sooo much about locations, schools, etc. it’s just insane to me. Trying to weed out the weirdos is sooo hard I can imagine but you did the right thing God knows if God forbid something happens to her she will blame this site yada yada while she’s freely posting her whole life to the whole world. Thanks for the info. Good to know you have good screening tactics.

No problem!

It is frightening. There's absolutely no way that I'd put my family out there like that!
Girl me either I watch too many tv shows lol

emmafield82
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by emmafield82 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:50 pm

Hey guys, sorry to dredge up stuff from 6yrs ago but...is there a thread that goes back to when Joel was getting into manic, hysterical, possessed, rants about circumsicion? I stopped watching after he became so obsessed with the issue and then shortly after they disappeared off the face of the earth.

spookyme
Amateur
Amateur

Post by spookyme » Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:57 am

emmafield82 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:50 pm
Hey guys, sorry to dredge up stuff from 6yrs ago but...is there a thread that goes back to when Joel was getting into manic, hysterical, possessed, rants about circumsicion? I stopped watching after he became so obsessed with the issue and then shortly after they disappeared off the face of the earth.

The only thing I remember regarding them and circumcision is how Lucy acted about it. She used to purposely start drama on her Facebook fan page by making posts about it, letting people tear each other apart in the comments on the posts, and then never step in to clear anything up unless someone called her out on it (and her responses were always incredibly rude). Did Joel really act that way about it? Was it in his videos on his DFW Crunchy Dad channel?
Dallas_Snob
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Dallas_Snob » Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:42 am

emmafield82 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:50 pm

A lot of circumcised men feel angry that they were circumcised without their consent. Most men are fine, because in the US it’s been so common. But I have a friend who was circumcised as an infant and there were a lot of issues related to it that have affected him in adulthood. He found this group of “intactavist” of men who felt violated and angry about their circumcision and is very involved and does protests and stuff.
wasteoftime
Informer
Informer

Post by wasteoftime » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:09 pm

I think anyone who has negative outcomes from non consensual, unnecessary/cosmetic surgery could be resentful and annoyed about it. People who consent and things go wrong still love to find someone to blame. And people who love to be victims and attention seekers in general.

I don't remember his rants though but Lucy was always preachy about everything. The last rants of his i recall were of the 2 of them sitting in a car in Dallas saying awful things about the people who lived there and taking the piss out of someone near their car. They disappeared soon after that. I wondered if it were backlash from that, or maybe something creepy about the girl who came to stay with them from AUS via youtube, was something to do with the disappearance?
Dallas_Snob
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Dallas_Snob » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:35 am

wasteoftime wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:09 pm
I think anyone who has negative outcomes from non consensual, unnecessary/cosmetic surgery could be resentful and annoyed about it. People who consent and things go wrong still love to find someone to blame. And people who love to be victims and attention seekers in general.

I don't remember his rants though but Lucy was always preachy about everything. The last rants of his i recall were of the 2 of them sitting in a car in Dallas saying awful things about the people who lived there and taking the piss out of someone near their car. They disappeared soon after that. I wondered if it were backlash from that, or maybe something creepy about the girl who came to stay with them from AUS via youtube, was something to do with the disappearance?
Ha! My name is inspired by that rant.

I found it hysterical because they were parked near our old apartment complex.

I mean, they weren’t totally wrong. I’ve lived in Dallas for 16 years and people can be very self-absorbed, materialistic and snobby (especially in Uptown.). There are two of the same restaurants Joel use to work at in the area, so I assume they were there to visit.

I always laugh when people make the comment, “how can he support the family as a waiter!!!!”

It’s a high end restaurant and while the salary is about $14 per hour, with tips alone it’s not unheard of to make 80-100k a year if you work good hours (Thur, Fri, Saturday night).
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohaudrey » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:34 pm

Lol you guys look up @noyoucabtfollow_denied on ig
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohaudrey » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:34 pm

Make that @noyoucantfollow_denied
brilynn1221
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by brilynn1221 » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:37 pm

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 0bce95.jpg[/IMG]

ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohaudrey » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:48 pm

Meh I’m computer illiterate and can’t figure out how to upload an image. It’s a private ig of hers. I just thought the name was so Lucy- so so full of herself

Here I c/p- saw the link on one of jeni’s pictutes (with her kids and Megan martins kids)- @noyoucantfollow_denied
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by FakingIt_MakingIt » Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:50 pm

ohaudrey wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:48 pm
Meh I’m computer illiterate and can’t figure out how to upload an image. It’s a private ig of hers. I just thought the name was so Lucy- so so full of herself

Here I c/p- saw the link on one of jeni’s pictutes (with her kids and Megan martins kids)- @noyoucantfollow_denied
She's had that for years. And yes, it totally is the perfect example of her attitude haha.
She posts a lot on her "public" instagram. You still have to request to follow, she has a vetting process but shes pretty active on there.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ohaudrey » Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:33 pm

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:50 pm
ohaudrey wrote:
Tue Feb 12, 2019 12:48 pm

She's had that for years. And yes, it totally is the perfect example of her attitude haha.
She posts a lot on her "public" instagram. You still have to request to follow, she has a vetting process but shes pretty active on there.
Yea I’m aware of the public one. Why would she need two? She’s so desperate for attention, it just kill her that Joel won’t let her make videos on YT.
wasteoftime
Informer
Informer

Post by wasteoftime » Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:02 pm

She continued to try and cause drama for so long after YT. She made a lot of extra comments on here that were not necessary at all. Do you remember her coming on to lie about not being pregnant when she was pregnant with her 5th? Liar Lucy. If she didn't want attention she wouldn't have put her birth vlogs up and updates the last few years.

Return to “Lucy Eades”