The Leroys

ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: The Leroys

Unread post by ThisIsMeCeej »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:37 pm
thealiengirlkathryn wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:13 pm Long time lurker, first time poster on this page.

I thought that filming at the funeral was just weird in general. Like who does that?! When my grandpa died, I don't remember anybody taking videos or pictures at the funeral because that wasn't a happy event that anyone wanted to remember or document. I would be super weirded out if I was one of the grandmother's friends or other family members and saw the daughter-in-law filming at the funeral. It was just so weird to me.
She keeps posting and saying "Some things are meant to be private" which totally goes against everything she is doing. No one would be mad by any means if they kept this completely private so I don't understand why they need to share this besides $$$
I am sorry, but Shanna is a heartless b*tch! How can you film something like that and post it on YT? Your kids raw emotions, your husband just lost his Mom for crying out loud, your kids lost their Grandma! And you're all obsessed with gettin them on video, making sure Chad's there, to pimp your daughter out to, basically... this woman is a disgrace! :?
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

YouDunnoMe wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:37 pm
thealiengirlkathryn wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:13 pm Long time lurker, first time poster on this page.

I thought that filming at the funeral was just weird in general. Like who does that?! When my grandpa died, I don't remember anybody taking videos or pictures at the funeral because that wasn't a happy event that anyone wanted to remember or document. I would be super weirded out if I was one of the grandmother's friends or other family members and saw the daughter-in-law filming at the funeral. It was just so weird to me.
She keeps posting and saying "Some things are meant to be private" which totally goes against everything she is doing. No one would be mad by any means if they kept this completely private so I don't understand why they need to share this besides $$$
I am sorry, but Shanna is a heartless b*tch! How can you film something like that and post it on YT? Your kids raw emotions, your husband just lost his Mom for crying out loud, your kids lost their Grandma! And you're all obsessed with gettin them on video, making sure Chad's there, to pimp your daughter out to, basically... this woman is a disgrace! :?
She really is. I hope she reads here. Because I am willing to bet that most of the comments are sucking up. Because they _look_ like the "perfect happy family" and for some reason, viewers eat that up. They take the vlogs at face value and believe that the edited videos they see are reality.
Although if she does read here she's probably just going to make another "reading mean comments" video. Or dismiss us as haters.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I thought YT was supposed to be cracking down on showing kids in distress and potentially embarrassing situations. So she shows her kid standing at his grandma's open casket, and then her sick daughter lying in bed looking sick.
Please, YT. Demonetize this chick. Sooner rather than later.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

lmmomSD wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:50 pm I thought YT was supposed to be cracking down on showing kids in distress and potentially embarrassing situations. So she shows her kid standing at his grandma's open casket, and then her sick daughter lying in bed looking sick.

Two situations that people would not want to be recorded in. Come on, why does she feel the need to show absolutely everything?
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 6:46 pm
lmmomSD wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 5:50 pm I thought YT was supposed to be cracking down on showing kids in distress and potentially embarrassing situations. So she shows her kid standing at his grandma's open casket, and then her sick daughter lying in bed looking sick.

Two situations that people would not want to be recorded in. Come on, why does she feel the need to show absolutely everything?
It's no wonder that she and Ruby from 8 Passengers get along so well. Neither have any shame or decency.
“Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.”
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I feel like they instagrammed their ice skating pictures so long ago. I just checked and it was 6 days. Idk, it just seems like old news
Jennthelurker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jennthelurker »

Shana is such an embarrassing mom. You can hear her internally fangirling over Chad and Kesley, it’s so cringe she’s like a kid into an adult body.
Feel free to correct my mistakes... English isnt my main language :D
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Jennthelurker wrote:Shana is such an embarrassing mom. You can hear her internally fangirling over Chad and Kesley, it’s so cringe she’s like a kid into an adult body.
It really is cringey. What is Kesley going to think about these videos in 5 years? 10? I would be mortified if every "crush" I had at 15 was blasted all over the internet.

Happy Mommy 319
Talker
Talker

The Leroys

Unread post by Happy Mommy 319 »

Last edited by Happy Mommy 319 on Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Happy Mommy 319
Talker
Talker

The Leroys

Did anyone see Kesley’s comment on Chad’s last Instagram post? [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 71878f.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Happy Mommy 319 wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:22 pm Did anyone see Kesley’s comment on Chad’s last Instagram post? [IMG]

So now it's love?
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Ugh I cringed around the 9 minute mark of the newest vlog when they were driving and Perri didn't have her seatbelt on & was leaning up towards the front. The only reason Shanna said to put her seatbelt on is because she was recording. Stuff like that just bothers me because it's so scary, and plus it was snowy there so the roads could've been bad.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Just finished the video. All I have to say is that I really do not like Chad. He seems like he's very full of himself and a "bad boy". First of all, how annoying was it that Shanna was recording their convo and joining in on it? But anyways, Shanna was joking with Chad saying Kesley found a cute boy today or something (this was after Chad said the same thing to Rhett about Abby). Chad got mad and hung up, and Kesley said "you can't joke about that with him, he gets mad easily" or something. First off, wtf? he's hung up and gotten annoyed over things like this in the past, like on New Year's eve. Second, they're not "dating" and she is not yours, Chad....plus, he just said the same joke. Don't dish something out if you can't take it.
Happy Mommy 319
Talker
Talker

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Just finished the video. All I have to say is that I really do not like Chad. He seems like he's very full of himself and a "bad boy". First of all, how annoying was it that Shanna was recording their convo and joining in on it? But anyways, Shanna was joking with Chad saying Kesley found a cute boy today or something (this was after Chad said the same thing to Rhett about Abby). Chad got mad and hung up, and Kesley said "you can't joke about that with him, he gets mad easily" or something. First off, wtf? he's hung up and gotten annoyed over things like this in the past, like on New Year's eve. Second, they're not "dating" and she is not yours, Chad....plus, he just said the same joke. Don't dish something out if you can't take it.
If you watched the 8 passengers vlog today and saw how Russell treated ruby it kinda explains the, “he gets mad easily.” Those kids seem to be allowed to treat everyone how they want. If they’re mad and it’s your fault you’re gonna hear about it kind of attitude. And in all fairness we’ve seen that with every Griffith’s girl. Why kesleys parents would allow her to get into a messy situation like that is stupid to me. But since they’re “in love” apparently it’s okay.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Happy Mommy 319 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:34 pm
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Just finished the video. All I have to say is that I really do not like Chad. He seems like he's very full of himself and a "bad boy". First of all, how annoying was it that Shanna was recording their convo and joining in on it? But anyways, Shanna was joking with Chad saying Kesley found a cute boy today or something (this was after Chad said the same thing to Rhett about Abby). Chad got mad and hung up, and Kesley said "you can't joke about that with him, he gets mad easily" or something. First off, wtf? he's hung up and gotten annoyed over things like this in the past, like on New Year's eve. Second, they're not "dating" and she is not yours, Chad....plus, he just said the same joke. Don't dish something out if you can't take it.
If you watched the 8 passengers vlog today and saw how Russell treated ruby it kinda explains the, “he gets mad easily.” Those kids seem to be allowed to treat everyone how they want. If they’re mad and it’s your fault you’re gonna hear about it kind of attitude. And in all fairness we’ve seen that with every Griffith’s girl. Why kesleys parents would allow her to get into a messy situation like that is stupid to me. But since they’re “in love” apparently it’s okay.

So toxic. Kesley, or should I say all of the LeRoys, got involved with the wrong family tbh.
Lolislol26
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lolislol26 »

When I first started watching The Leroy’s they only had about 175-200k subscribers and someone commented saying they should collaborate with 8passengers and Shannan commented back something about how they weren’t cool enough for them or something along those lines.
I took that as they’ve met and didn’t mesh. I think since The Leroy’s have taken off and hit 1 million they’re good enough for Ruby. Tannerites we’re doing really well until they got a new channel that is tanking and that’s when Daniell and Chad ended their “relationship”

On another note, I feel like the whole “mad” thing and Chad hanging up is going to get worse. There is so many signs of this being an unhealthy relationship and the relationship isn’t even suppose to start for another 2 years.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Lolislol26 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:03 pm When I first started watching The Leroy’s they only had about 175-200k subscribers and someone commented saying they should collaborate with 8passengers and Shannan commented back something about how they weren’t cool enough for them or something along those lines.
I took that as they’ve met and didn’t mesh. I think since The Leroy’s have taken off and hit 1 million they’re good enough for Ruby. Tannerites we’re doing really well until they got a new channel that is tanking and that’s when Daniell and Chad ended their “relationship”

On another note, I feel like the whole “mad” thing and Chad hanging up is going to get worse. There is so many signs of this being an unhealthy relationship and the relationship isn’t even suppose to start for another 2 years.

Back when Kesley liked Carson, it was super obnoxious but it still felt innocent. Idk how else to explain it but there wasn't much pressure on either end? With Chad, it just seems a little too mature, especially since they aren't really dating or official. He just seems like a very aggressive and controlling person, and I feel like it's the wrong crowd for Kesley.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Kesley and Chad may actually like eachother, but the rest is just hyped by the two mothers, Shanna especially, as that one is riding her teen years so much again through Kesley.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Plus, I feel like Kesley and Chad might get a high off of the attention that their "fans" give them. People often tell them that they're "goals" and I'm sure they eat that right up.
ThisIsMeCeej
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Did anyone see 8 Passengers today? Chad talking about how Shanna told him to give himself a hickey? What the actual heck? A "joke" oh cause that would be so so funny. *rolls eyes*

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”