Favorite Mom Vloggers

This section contains locked and/or inactive discussions from 2012-2014!
kiki
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Favorite Mom Vloggers

Unread post by kiki »

Blondie wrote:My favorite YT mom is ARMEADORS (Allison)!!!

First of all, she absolutely GORGEOUS! Even when she was in the hospital with both babies, she still had her hair and make up perfectly done. She is such a good mom and a total sweetheart. And I love that she married the guy she was with since age 14...they're so freaking adorable. They always seem to be having fun and she makes everything look so effortless...but without thinking she's better than everyone. She seems to be very humble. I just love her!

Is there a thread of her on here? Does anyone know anything else about her? I'm assuming there's nothing bad because I really don't see how anyone could have anything bad to say about her! haha
i agree! she's a young mom (i think she was 21 when she found out she was pregnant?) but her and her husband really have their lives together. i know many moms close to her age who are complete trainwrecks (obviously gabeandjess is a perfect example). she's a good mom but doesnt feel the need to go on and on about her parenting choices and condemn those who might disagree with her. she's just a regular young mom and their family is so sweet.
thelittlefamilyof3
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by thelittlefamilyof3 »

Me, obviously! Right guys?!

SO kidding. I don't even vlog anymore.

I still love LoraandLayton
http://fattypcosnomore.blogspot.com/
MEOWish

Unread post by MEOWish »

i can't believe no one has said carahamelie03.... or carahslife. she is so cute, and so is her daughter. and her hubby is HOT.

thestylediet also blogs and is good!!! she just had a baby
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I love jpsuess,armeadors,plusoneplease,mamanatural and Lora doesn't bother me.She is a great mom.I watch Lucy.But only because I am waiting for Jacelynne's vlog for help.
amberloo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by amberloo »

There's only a few that I follow because I really like and enjoy their videos, I've found a few new ones recently that I'm starting to like.

armeadors
08jaydensmommy08
britneyandbaby
HayleeAndBaby
kvebe002
kyleandcourt
MandD627
ouradoptionoption
I had fun once, it was awful.
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

blahwhatever wrote:I also discovered ObbsandLala through this board, and I like her a lot from what I've seen.
I love ObbsandLala, she seems so sweet and down to Earth! And even though she's a young mom (I think she's not even 25 yet...) they seem to have everything together to raise their son in a good environment :)
Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Blueberry »

LoraandLayton, britneyandbaby...all I can think of.
mommyandmal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommyandmal »

My favorites are AleiasTeenMama, brittandkorey, rebeccamartha, & EagerlyExpecting
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

I LOVE dreamflight6000, carlynicoleelliotte, suezq4369, rmmartin92405, nannerskins, ouradoptionoption, crazycoolshorty, hailiesue17, amberrosato, and rmeghann.
Chevbowlyn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chevbowlyn »

My favorite are:
thebubblelush
bitsandclips
obbsandlala
8kidswhoscounting
SubfertileFrugalista
cherryeater
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by cherryeater »

Britneyandbaby, Zachsgrl04 emmaandlucasbailey and KerriFear are all my favs there just all so down to earth Britney is so nice and so is Alicia (zachsgrl04) emmas really down to earth and stable and KerriFear is good to i love how red her little boys hair is :)
hollynz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hollynz »

I expected more people to say Kyleandcourt.. They are my favourites long with Plus1please.
nataliyanova
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nataliyanova »

I love MommyMarisol4! I can't really put my finger on why I like her so much, but it might be because she is someone I would be friends with irl. It's also nice to see a latina teen YT mommy setting a good example. She is 18 with two children: Juan Carlos, who (I think) is around 2, and Bella is 4 or 5 months. She seems very sweet and genuine, and she and her fiance seem very stable and have a sweet relationship.

Also, it amazes me that she and DearTaylerTragedy are the same age, with children around the same age, because Marisol is seemingly so, so much more mature than Tayler. It's like night and day.
curvycarrot
Informer
Informer

Unread post by curvycarrot »

nataliyanova wrote:I love MommyMarisol4! I can't really put my finger on why I like her so much, but it might be because she is someone I would be friends with irl. It's also nice to see a latina teen YT mommy setting a good example. She is 18 with two children: Juan Carlos, who (I think) is around 2, and Bella is 4 or 5 months. She seems very sweet and genuine, and she and her fiance seem very stable and have a sweet relationship.

Also, it amazes me that she and DearTaylerTragedy are the same age, with children around the same age, because Marisol is seemingly so, so much more mature than Tayler. It's like night and day.

Yikes two kids and she is just 18? Good for her for keeping it together, i know i would be going nuts!

I personally like Lora, umbumgo, Candidmommy was another fave until a few weeks ago :|, ModernMomma1 is another good one but she doesnt really make vlogs much.
nataliyanova
Amateur
Amateur

What happened with Candidmommy? I must have missed that.

I would definitely be going crazy, too. I'm 22 and childless, but even with a partner and a puppy I feel like I'm losing it at times!
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

MEOWish wrote:i can't believe no one has said carahamelie03.... or carahslife. she is so cute, and so is her daughter. and her hubby is HOT.

thestylediet also blogs and is good!!! she just had a baby
BC of this I started watching Carah and do really like her vlogs. Except the one recently where she was so pissed that her cat threw up on her bed. Sometimes she comes off as super spoiled, like she'll complain about how busy she is then send her daughter to her moms house for the night and have a date with her hubby. Really? You're pretty lucky girl. And as far as I can tell, she's a SAHM?

But yea her husband makes the vlogs more fun to watch.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

nataliyanova wrote:What happened with Candidmommy? I must have missed that.

I would definitely be going crazy, too. I'm 22 and childless, but even with a partner and a puppy I feel like I'm losing it at times!

What do you mean? She has a thread on here. Short story: she found it, made a video leading ppl back to this site, someone posted personal info like her city and hubby's work place, she freaked out and deleted all vids with her sons, now her channel is a major snoozefest.
ReadySetPose
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ReadySetPose »

Just started watching Carah'sLife and OMG there has never been a family that has got on my nerves like they do. I can barely handle her makeup channel . The family vlogs are boring and they BOTH are unlikeable IMO. And BUGGY, WTF, cant they call her by her name ?!
nataliyanova
Amateur
Amateur

ReadySetPose wrote:Just started watching Carah'sLife and OMG there has never been a family that has got on my nerves like they do. I can barely handle her makeup channel . The family vlogs are boring and they BOTH are unlikeable IMO. And BUGGY, WTF, cant they call her by her name ?!
Erm, this is a favorite mom vloggers thread.
hamandcheese
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hamandcheese »

ichigo8504 wrote:My favorite are:
thebubblelush
bitsandclips
obbsandlala
8kidswhoscounting