B&F: Happy Birthday Scarlett! (Part 60)

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: B&F: Happy Birthday Scarlett! (Part 60)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I am ROLLING over "without further or due" LMAO!!!

What a complete and utter MORON.

And Scarecrow looks a lot like the other 3. Brit definitely marks her kids up a LOT. I dont think any of the first 3 look like Ean. maybe Aria a little bit.
You can tell Scarlow is Freenks bc of her Ears and hair but other than that she looks like Britshit.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk
When did she say that LMFAOOO?!?!?!?

Also she already posted a pic of fReNk cHaNgiNg hIs fIrSt pOoPy dIaPeRs...smfh ughh this is gonna be the most annoying year with her drooling over every first thing he does with Scarface
Freenk said it on his IG post of Scarecrow.

I still cant get over it.
"Without further or due"

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHJAJHAHAJJAJJHHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA

YOU FUCKING MORON!!!

LMFAOOImageImageImageImage
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Oh and they couldnt make it any more obvious that they read here bc Freenk already edited it to say "further ado".

TOO LATE DUMMY!!! WE SAW IT.....YOU STUPID!!

Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

He changed the without further a due part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Britney having this baby makes me miss the old Britney (the fake checked out Britney I suppose).
When she brought Harlow home that is when I watched her the most. I loved all of her vlogs. I was due with my son soon and I was wondering how it was with a newborn and she made it look easier and it was just nice to see her upload. Now it won’t be the same. She will probably rarely upload. Her content has changed drastically since separating from Ean and moving out. I loved her old videos.
gypsophila
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by gypsophila »

Aw, another cute trap baby! This one actually worked, so she must be so proud already.
“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.”- Buddha
Romeoxsavexme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Romeoxsavexme »

Why does she heavily filter her fucking children? She’s going to look back one day and be like “Wow this photo looks like shit and all I have is the one with the filter on it.”

LordoftheSnark
Informer
Informer

Unread post by LordoftheSnark »

I'm still disgusted by her picture of Frank shirtless with Scarlett. Just ew and cringe. Maybe it's because I don't have children of my own but Scarlett looks like a newborn. Like, I think she has Frank's ears and eyes, but I think that's hindsight bias.
Jjsmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jjsmommy »

I love this page most of the time but some of y’all are reaching too far.

Why are you making fun of a newborns looks? That’s just cruel. All babies go through weird stages. Leave the kids out of it tbh.. unless you’re a sicko.

And then for the inducing, evening primrose oil doesn’t induce you LMFAO. It’s suppose to help open everything for dilation *eyeroll* And any midwife will tell you inducing methods are pointless because it won’t work unless your body is actually ready. If she did do castor oil that was stupid on her part and dangerous. I had a meconium birth accidentally without even taking that crap and it’s scary.

Also for the weird comment about frank holding HIS daughter shirtless... umm have you ever had a baby? It’s called skin on skin
elya_30
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by elya_30 »

Jjsmommy wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:30 am I love this page most of the time but some of y’all are reaching too far.

Why are you making fun of a newborns looks? That’s just cruel. All babies go through weird stages. Leave the kids out of it tbh.. unless you’re a sicko.

And then for the inducing, evening primrose oil doesn’t induce you LMFAO. It’s suppose to help open everything for dilation *eyeroll* And any midwife will tell you inducing methods are pointless because it won’t work unless your body is actually ready. If she did do castor oil that was stupid on her part and dangerous. I had a meconium birth accidentally without even taking that crap and it’s scary.

Also for the weird comment about frank holding HIS daughter shirtless... umm have you ever had a baby? It’s called skin on skin
This forum is too much sometimes, I'm the first to admit I don't have a thick skin but damn people here can be fucking mean. I wish I could find a place that's more discussion and less baseless-speculation made by children/women bored at home with nothing better to do but pick arguments w strangers on the internet. Insulting a child's appearance is the tip of the iceberg here. :? if anyone has suggestions pls pm me
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

karen_955 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:06 am
DoodleBop2 wrote:I wonder if Frenk had to get permission to show her face.
Imagine having to ask for permission to post a picture of your child lol. He shouldn’t have to ask Britney for permission.

For some reason, I don't think Frenk wears the pants in the relationship, so to speak, despite the big brave firefighter manly man imagine they work so hard to portray.

I do think with the online photos she's trying to milk the first baby photos, birth vlog, birth story time, baby introduction video, day in the life with 3 children AND A NEWBORN etc and get the spons and the views.

I've always thought Brit's kids are cute. The newest one looks like a baby to me. I find it odd when people are like oh the newborn has Dad's ears...Granddad's forehead. All babies look mushed up for a while. When they're like 3-4 months old then it's easy to tell who they favor.
stateofflux
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by stateofflux »

britneyandshady wrote:Off topic but I can’t get over how nasty Alyssa’s teeth are.

I cant see any on her insta, how are they and

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

castiel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by castiel »

elya_30 wrote:
Jjsmommy wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:30 am I love this page most of the time but some of y’all are reaching too far.

This forum is too much sometimes, I'm the first to admit I don't have a thick skin but damn people here can be fucking mean. I wish I could find a place that's more discussion and less baseless-speculation made by children/women bored at home with nothing better to do but pick arguments w strangers on the internet. Insulting a child's appearance is the tip of the iceberg here. :? if anyone has suggestions pls pm me
Same, girl. I get that it's a "gossip" site, but people are absolutely disgusting sometimes. I'm not trying to kiss anyones ass, but insulting looks (parents or children), taking the time (or even having the time? That shit can take hours) to make "exposing" videos, insinuating abuse or pedophilia, "secret chats" with secret information... I just don't understand how anyone cares so much or could have SO MUCH animosity towards people they haven't met (and their children). So fucking weird.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Luna89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Luna89 »

Dats eans baby BET!

Luna89
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Luna89 »

Lol ImageImage

Anon991
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Anon991 »

Luna89 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:15 am Lol ImageImage

I wont be surprised if that comment gets deleted soon
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Luna89 wrote:Lol ImageImage

LMAO.....that comment is golden! ImageImage I love it. She does look like Eans kids!! But....unfortunately I think its bc they all look like Britshit. And so does Scarecrow....except for Daddy Freenks big ass ears and minimal blonde hair

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

B&F: Happy Birthday Scarlett! (Part 60)

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

stateofflux wrote:
britneyandshady wrote:Off topic but I can’t get over how nasty Alyssa’s teeth are.

Just watch her videos and you’ll see, they’re all spaced out, crooked and just gross.

Also just saw Alyssa’s recent video, how sad that she went to the hospital to see Scarlett, came back home and said the kids would go see her tomorrow....!

Scarlett was born at 11 AM, there’s no reason why they had to wait an entire to day to see their own sister. Thats messed up when Franks mom, Alyssa & god knows who else got to see her right after she’s born. How selfish of her to exclude the kids just cz she wants to be a separate family alone with Frankfurt & mini corn dog.
Heartshapedbox115x
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Heartshapedbox115x »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
stateofflux wrote:

Just watch her videos and you’ll see, they’re all spaced out, crooked and just gross.

Also just saw Alyssa’s recent video, how sad that she went to the hospital to see Scarlett, came back home and said the kids would go see her tomorrow....!

Scarlett was born at 11 AM, there’s no reason why they had to wait an entire to day to see their own sister. Thats messed up when Franks mom, Alyssa & god knows who else got to see her right after she’s born. How selfish of her to exclude the kids just cz she wants to be a separate family alone with Frankfurt & mini corn dog.
Maybe it’s because of flu restrictions? Most hospitals under flu restrictions won’t let anyone in under the age of 18 even if it is a sibling to the newborn.

blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

LordoftheSnark wrote:I'm still disgusted by her picture of Frank shirtless with Scarlett. Just ew and cringe. Maybe it's because I don't have children of my own but Scarlett looks like a newborn. Like, I think she has Frank's ears and eyes, but I think that's hindsight bias.
It’s actually really normal for dads to be shirtless in the hospital. When our daughter was born they encouraged my boyfriend to do skin to skin with her as well!! I mean, frank is gross in general lol

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

blipbloop wrote:
LordoftheSnark wrote:I'm still disgusted by her picture of Frank shirtless with Scarlett. Just ew and cringe. Maybe it's because I don't have children of my own but Scarlett looks like a newborn. Like, I think she has Frank's ears and eyes, but I think that's hindsight bias.
It’s actually really normal for dads to be shirtless in the hospital. When our daughter was born they encouraged my boyfriend to do skin to skin with her as well!! I mean, frank is gross in general lol

Of course it’s normal but not everything needs to be posted to social media. Some things can be kept private.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”