The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

mandy88
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by mandy88 »

Sam made it to Pennsylvania to surprise Heath for his birthday but still hasn't visited his aunt with advanced stage cancer. What a sweet guy you brag about Nia. That was probably the worst birthday present Heath has every received. Now that he can't run off to the shack for 2 months he still has to find a way to ditch Nia and the kids.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

1finn wrote:I guess Sam and Nia are still looking for their "mission" since they say, they will be back on Feb 1st now. Their "mission" must be hiding from them.

I guess Nias "mission" is posting about her hair and what they are wearing.......how the hell is any of that a "mission" from God????

As to Nias last blog post..............good God, she takes no responsibility for their actions at all, everything is someone elses fault....just sad.

Also noticed that Sam is buying subs again.....how do you get triple the subs for days on end, with no vids posted.
I like this mission from God better. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201901 ... 98f9ac.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

No word from g-d yet so they will return on 2/1. Sam’s body language says it ALL - he’s DYING to come back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

I made a comment on Sam and Nia Facebook post.....Nia answered, called me silly https://www.dropbox.com/s/edhr7cyhaz7j6 ... 0.png?dl=0

Pretty sure I will be blocked from their FB page soon, they can't handle any criticism or not praising them.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

1finn wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:21 am I made a comment on Sam and Nia Facebook post.....Nia answered, called me silly https://www.dropbox.com/s/edhr7cyhaz7j6 ... 0.png?dl=0

Pretty sure I will be blocked from their FB page soon, they can't handle any criticism or not praising them.
A hobby? Hahaha. Getting money for hawking beauty products is a source of income and that is all. I mean she washes her hair like every two weeks when Sam is kind enough to spend time with his kids long enough for her to shower. I don't think she is a great spokesperson for hair care.

I knew Nia would say something about the New York abortion law. Nia made a comment that "Some crazies looking to make extra money...fame...they will likely abuse this freedom and find a way to kill the baby just for the sake of the money and fame." Considering what the Rader's will do for money, this is a ridiculous comment.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

mandy88 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:43 pm
1finn wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:21 am I made a comment on Sam and Nia Facebook post.....Nia answered, called me silly https://www.dropbox.com/s/edhr7cyhaz7j6 ... 0.png?dl=0

A hobby? Hahaha. Getting money for hawking beauty products is a source of income and that is all. I mean she washes her hair like every two weeks when Sam is kind enough to spend time with his kids long enough for her to shower. I don't think she is a great spokesperson for hair care.

I knew Nia would say something about the New York abortion law. Nia made a comment that "Some crazies looking to make extra money...fame...they will likely abuse this freedom and find a way to kill the baby just for the sake of the money and fame." Considering what the Rader's will do for money, this is a ridiculous comment.
Nia's blog post about the NYC abortion law is despicable; full of lies and misinformation. I've been seething about it. She has her mindless minions believing what she wrote.
Wasabii
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wasabii »

JLPC wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:21 pm
mandy88 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 2:43 pm

Nia's blog post about the NYC abortion law is despicable; full of lies and misinformation. I've been seething about it. She has her mindless minions believing what she wrote.
I try not to get annoyed by this stuff but I've been furious too. She has been posting about her "safe space" to discuss it on fb but I also saw her being really rude to someone who seemed very reasonable on her page. She can't cope outside her echo chamber. "No meanies allowed"? I cannot with this woman.

She is also hawking anti abortion t shirts with kids modelling them. I don't care what your beliefs are, making your child wear political statements is grim. But this is the woman who publicly pushed her child into saying gay parents were unfit and shouldn't be allowed to marry when she gave the "wrong" response. If your beliefs are so morally superior, your child should arrive with them in time and not need coercing imo.

For someone who is so forgiving and prays for everyone, she sure is judgemental and never tries to see anyone else's perspective. It's perfectly possible to empathise while still maintaining your own beliefs. Calling other people evil seems like "meanie" behaviour to me but what do I know?
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

How the heck can their subscribers go UP 35% in the month they didn't post............but their views only went UP 1.1% ?

Somebody is buying subscribers AGAIN.............................................Sam

I guess their new "mission" is endorsing products........1st Nia and the hair care stuff and now she is endorsing some diet shake product...........and not labeling either as ads...............such honest Christians.

Just 2 more days till they are back................curious to see what has changed.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

They have a countdown posted on Instagram for their return. They think they are so famous haha. Guess they found their holy mission of promoting products. I think they will have lost some of their young viewers by taking a break. They have probably forgotten about them and moved onto one of the other hundred family vlogs.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

They also have a posed photo of them in their pajamas not looking at the camera saying it’s about to get more “REAL” on the channel. Something that they both misunderstand bad is that people think they aren’t real because they lie and try to cover stuff up all the time, not because their channel is missing nia in her robe and the kids shuffling around with unbrushed hair in their vermin infested house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

So we pretty much just get a recap video of the weeks that they weren't vlogging. Highlights include:

Nia and Abram go to the movies!
Juliet's hair grows longer!
Abram learns to bounce a ball!
Symphony continues to take her concentration gummies!

I really don't know how they packed all this into four weeks.
mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

They're also planning on moving. Time to shit up another place and piss off new neighbors! If they can even sell their rat-infested home.
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

On their vlog today....titles Bloody WubbaNub............again a "clickbait" title......so nothing has really changed with them, ended up being red jello.

On a side note...anyone watch Nias friend Chantels Instagram (chanteldauster)...she is a real piece of work, they just adopted a baby, remember all those yard sale fund raisers, that she is not going to vaccinate. She prefers essential oils.
If you think Sam is bad with invading peoples private space......this chick gives him a run for his money....in an Instagram story, she goes into a marked/deli type place, recording, and shoves the camera right into the faces of people eating there, along with
their food................so rude.

I really don't see much change in Sam and Nia, but we shall see.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

1finn wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 1:28 pm On their vlog today....titles Bloody WubbaNub............again a "clickbait" title......so nothing has really changed with them, ended up being red jello.

On a side note...anyone watch Nias friend Chantels Instagram (chanteldauster)...she is a real piece of work, they just adopted a baby, remember all those yard sale fund raisers, that she is not going to vaccinate. She prefers essential oils.
If you think Sam is bad with invading peoples private space......this chick gives him a run for his money....in an Instagram story, she goes into a marked/deli type place, recording, and shoves the camera right into the faces of people eating there, along with
their food................so rude.

I really don't see much change in Sam and Nia, but we shall see.
I was fixing to say the same thing. Back with the clickbait titles. Kids are sick yet again and the youngest one still has that damn baby pacifier. Stop treating them like babies and let them grow and do things that are age appropriate. I bet their neighbors throw a block party the day they are finally moved out to celebrate.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

WubbaNubs are designed for infants 0-6 months old.
I seriously can't even.
They are retarding the growth of all 3 of these children for the purpose of making more $$. They think that baby-cuteness brings in the bucks.
I predict than one day at least one of the kids will write a scathing tell-all book about their abusive upbringing.
It's really tragic.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I wonder when they'll move Juliet out of the crib. I remember with Abram it was well after he turned three (if my memory is right). I mean, shes going to be three in may. She'll be a pre-school age. I think it's time to move her into a bed.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

I watched their coming back video, first ive seen in years from them. I was honestly shocked at Abram in the car going on about his obviously nice jacket and calling it junk just becasue he wanted a different one. How old is that kid, four, five? What a brat!

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

happypants
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by happypants »

Looks like they’re looking for a fixer upper...Oklahoma Shack season 2, Texas edition!

Here’s the house Nia is standing on the patio of in her instagram post. Yikes

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandho ... 1184-77290
SassySister
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SassySister »

Abrahams attitude is ridiculous. It's clearly getting worse..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

mormonts
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mormonts »

happypants wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:52 pm Looks like they’re looking for a fixer upper...Oklahoma Shack season 2, Texas edition!

Here’s the house Nia is standing on the patio of in her instagram post. Yikes

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandho ... 1184-77290
I have to admit, I would love to see them buy that house, continue to be as careless as they are with the environment, and get in trouble in the same way Onision recently has. That's lakeside property, my dudes. No disposing of orbeez in there without consequence.

Return to “Sam and Nia”