DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Unread post by lmmomSD »

JVK19 wrote:I agree with you! It will just be a dumb studio tour. It occurred to me that they may try to copy the saccone jolys vlog style too. Where it almost looks like a real tv show with quirky music in between takes etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Didn't they try that before? Someone did, besides the S-J's. It was awful.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Herculeez
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Herculeez »

missy updated her botox. bryan must have spent the last year in classes .

the new daily bumps so far is more of the same.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He uploaded an instastory of the "This Is Home" remix, showing the control board at the studio. Does he really believe that big musicians are going to come out to Murrieta to work with him in his "amazing studio"? The man hasn't got an original idea in his head. But no, he thinks he's the next DJ Kahled.
I wonder how much money he's thrown into this thing. They really believe the gravy train is never going to stop, don't they?

emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emilyrose26 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
RootBeerFloatie wrote:I think it's funny how in the beginning everyone thought EJ and CK were better parents than BM by miles but it's slowly shifted back around to the Lazy Bumps being the best comparatively. That's the thing about quitting the regular vlogs though, we don't have the opportunity to see all of the shitty choices they make like we used to.
Even when they did daily vlog, they were smart enough to not share themselves locking the boys in their rooms, high on drugs, or rubbing the baby’s butt on their faces. This shows a level of self awareness that at least gives me hope that they aren’t AS bad. But still not good.

Tell me more...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Herculeez
Amateur
Amateur

apparently missy "has this lady who " she thinks "keeps things organized" ...yeah dummy. thats called a maid. I think ytmd picked up on the fact you hire a person to clean your house years ago because as much as you sleep and lay on the couch drinking a particular gatorade and eating cookies. well hot damn of course there is no time for you to do anything lile clean.

well except update the forehead botox and allow youself to put those fake ass caterpillars on your face were your eyebrows should be.

now thry have a camera person. fake crap meant to advertise crap to us. they think we need a tour of the house again. it really comes off as fake.

trying to re boot the channel with nothing interesting is a good way to tank. bryan has always been the guy to make a big deal out of nothong. the boy in the closet who always cries wolf. boring
Herculeez
Amateur
Amateur

i just wasted 21 minutes. gosh these people have something wrong in their heads and im a true believer that type of crazy rubs off. I just wasted 21 minutes on "the new daily bumps".

so basically they isolated the original subs, now they are isolating the newer fans they worked on getting by trying to go back the old daily bump vlogs when bryan wanted to be shay carl, beat the ctfxc record (which btw he is having a baby soon!), while stealing content from other youtubers, sitcoms and nintendo. lol. which we all knew is fake, prerecorded and lame.

I find myself looking for the lines where the forehead wrinkles were literally last week on her instastory and where the fake hair and the real hair meet. Between that and the fake ass content they give im beyond annoyed. bryans face and body looks sickly. he at least had a glow when his face was plump. thats just his body type. his mom, dad and sis are heavy. thats his genetics.

watching their crap makes me feel disgusting. hlw can 21 minutes of 'new daily bumps content' leave me bored??? im going back to being productive.
Last edited by Herculeez on Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Okay so new video:
Intro is shite, no effort at all, remix of This Is Home
Still the same scripted bullshit, "special guest arriving, who could it be?" FFS!
They're not holding the camera, wait yes they are, now they're not, make up your mind!
Missy still hasn't taken down the Christmas decorations in the boys room so she hired 2 people (TWO!) to do it for her! Lazy bitch!
The kids are still eating junk food, leftover pizza, Finn had to get it from the fridge himself because his lazy parents can't be fucked. Missy pretended she didn't know he was doing it and told him off.
They did a house tour to show off all their crap
They are still using "YouTube Magic"
Missy bakes cookies every night, in case you didn't already know, but turns out she doesn't make the dough every night like she wants you to think, she uses pre-made dough, so all she does is turn the oven on and put them in. So amazing(!)
Bryan made an idiot if himself jumping on the sofa
They have a "secret room behind the secret door" which is actually just Finn's old nursery.
They gave a long lecture at the end about the "new daily bumps" *yawn*
They are all trying to "find themselves"
They showed a preview of the next video and made it look they are moving house but they are probably just moving stuff from home to studio. Pathetic.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

So they are like a month or so behind??

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jmoysa »

Fake is the best way to describe that. These people aren’t actors and it becomes more apparent by having someone else film them. Sorry (not really), but no one acts like that in real life. They were trying to give the impression that they’re this happy, all roses family. It just came off as fake.

Real life or “raw” would be talking about Ollie’s OT or Finn’s speech and what they’re doing about it. I bet Ollie didn’t even try to count those.

What was the point of the house tour except to 1. Show off their $$$ 2. Lead into that “calm” room. Strange.

So missy finally admitted that she has help since she’s so busy! Haha haha she said it was a lady, but it looked like two older high school girls. Interesting that they said the playroom stinks because of the dragon. Bet the whole house smells.

BIG FAIL

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

emilyrose26 wrote:Okay so new video:
Still the same scripted bullshit, "special guest arriving, who could it be?" FFS!
They're not holding the camera, wait yes they are, now they're not, make up your mind!
Missy still hasn't taken down the Christmas decorations in the boys room so she hired 2 people (TWO!) to do it for her! Lazy bitch!
The kids are still eating junk food, leftover pizza, Finn had to get it from the fridge himself because his lazy parents can't be fucked. Missy pretended she didn't know he was doing it and told him off.
Missy bakes cookies every night, in case you didn't already know, but turns out she doesn't make the dough every night like she wants you to think, she uses pre-made dough, so all she does is turn the oven on and put them in. So amazing(!)
They have a "secret room behind the secret door" which is actually just Finn's old nursery.
They showed a preview of the next video and made it look they are moving house but they are probably just moving stuff from home to studio. Pathetic.

They are trying to "find themselves"? What do they think, it's 1978?

gatorade
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gatorade »

emilyrose26 wrote:Okay so new video:

amen!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Their interests change every few months, so I absolutely believe they are trying to find themselves. Trouble is, insecure and desperate posers is kinda who they are and who they will continue to be until they stop trying to impress and buy everyone around them.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I’m ashamed to say it, but I can’t say I disliked it. I’ll especially take what I can get if it’s not another lake monster video.

I highly doubt they’re moving either, im sure it’s for the studio, and they’re just leading us on.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by foreversoulmates »

I was really hoping for the best but that was disappointing....
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I’m interested how many people here would actually start watching again if they truly went back to simpler vlogs. I find myself feeling almost nostalgic at the thought, but think it would be hard to truly see them as changed without something big having been a catalyst for it.

It seems like a lot of people here might be former fans who are looking to get that feeling back? Im surprised how many people really did think it was going to be different...

emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

HelloSweetie wrote:I’m interested how many people here would actually start watching again if they truly went back to simpler vlogs. I find myself feeling almost nostalgic at the thought, but think it would be hard to truly see them as changed without something big having been a catalyst for it.

It seems like a lot of people here might be former fans who are looking to get that feeling back? Im surprised how many people really did think it was going to be different...

I didn't, I watched to I see what it would be like but didn't expect much. Only watched the "premier" because I was already awake.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I liked them very very briefly. They got on my nerves pretty quickly, but they already had some success when my daughter started watching them. I think the first vlog of theirs I saw was Ollie's second birthday party, and they were actually acting embarrassed by all the stuff they had gotten him. They kept saying "we know we went way overboard, but we just couldn't help ourselves!" Which is SO different from the way they are now!
I do remember watching them go to Disneyland for Ollie's second birthday as well, with the Kims. I thought it was a gay couple and their girl friends with kids.
So maybe I started watching them too late in the cycle to be nostalgic for the "old" Daily Bumps. I don't trust them any farther than I could throw them.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

lmmomSD wrote:I liked them very very briefly. They got on my nerves pretty quickly, but they already had some success when my daughter started watching them. I think the first vlog of theirs I saw was Ollie's second birthday party, and they were actually acting embarrassed by all the stuff they had gotten him. They kept saying "we know we went way overboard, but we just couldn't help ourselves!" Which is SO different from the way they are now!
I do remember watching them go to Disneyland for Ollie's second birthday as well, with the Kims. I thought it was a gay couple and their girl friends with kids.
So maybe I started watching them too late in the cycle to be nostalgic for the "old" Daily Bumps. I don't trust them any farther than I could throw them.

You were definitely two years too late.

A lot of the old videos that were endearing they’ve deleted because they didn’t think they were cool enough. Bryan had one where he played Flappy Bird that was actually really funny. He had some real potential in the beginning. They could have been way better role models for those boys. Such a loss.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

HelloSweetie wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:I liked them very very briefly. They got on my nerves pretty quickly, but they already had some success when my daughter started watching them. I think the first vlog of theirs I saw was Ollie's second birthday party, and they were actually acting embarrassed by all the stuff they had gotten him. They kept saying "we know we went way overboard, but we just couldn't help ourselves!" Which is SO different from the way they are now!

You were definitely two years too late.

A lot of the old videos that were endearing they’ve deleted because they didn’t think they were cool enough. Bryan had one where he played Flappy Bird that was actually really funny. He had some real potential in the beginning. They could have been way better role models for those boys. Such a loss.

The flappy bird review on his channel was hilarious.
I would have watched him as an amateur gamer, but he missed the boat on that trend.
:roll:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Theirmom wrote:
The flappy bird review on his channel was hilarious.
I would have watched him as an amateur gamer, but he missed the boat on that trend.
I’m so glad someone else remembers it! I think that was the closest we’ve ever come to seeing the real Bryan. Too bad he chose to bury that side of himself.

Return to “Daily Bumps”