B&F: Happy Birthday Scarlett! (Part 60)

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F: Happy Birthday Scarlett! (Part 60)

Unread post by webby »

castiel wrote:
webby wrote:I hope the baby gets colic once Frank goes back to work

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Why the hell would you wish for a newborn to get sick? Sure it would be hell for britney, but it would be worse for that innocent child?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
do you know what colic is? Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 36a785.jpg[/IMG]

castiel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by castiel »

webby wrote:
castiel wrote:

Why the hell would you wish for a newborn to get sick? Sure it would be hell for britney, but it would be worse for that innocent child?

do you know what colic is? Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 36a785.jpg[/IMG]

Which is a ton of distress for a newborn. Like I get it, it's not actually "sick" ... but again, why ill wishes toward an innocent child? Just to upset her mother? That's fucking weird, dude.

LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

webby wrote:
castiel wrote:

The baby is crying because he or she is in pain... colic is basically an illness... they don’t just cry for no reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

blipbloop wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote:
blipbloop wrote: It’s actually really normal for dads to be shirtless in the hospital. When our daughter was born they encouraged my boyfriend to do skin to skin with her as well!! I mean, frank is gross in general lol

Of course it’s normal but not everything needs to be posted to social media. Some things can be kept private.

I honestly don’t think it’s gross but after going through childbirth my gross tolerance is a lot different! To each their own!

I do very much agree, however, that not everything needs to be on social media!

I don’t think it’s gross, either... my husband will be doing it with our second in a couple weeks. But I find frank gross so find that picture gross, too.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

I hope both Scarlow and Harlot give her hell.

Scarlow Marrow, of lord.
darlingyep6
Talker
Talker

Unread post by darlingyep6 »

Scarlett (Scarlow) is real cute, even for a newborn. So far, she’s alllll Britney with Frank’s weird ears lol. She reminds me of Harlow around the eyes. I’m glad she got her parents’ best (hidden) genes. Let’s hope they remain!

elya_30
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by elya_30 »

nutbagmcgee wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:18 pm I hope both Scarlow and Harlot give her hell.

Scarlow Marrow, of lord.
Didn't we finish referring to a toddler as "harlot" for obvious reasons like, 3 threads ago? Can we not do that?
Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Damn some of ya are a tad bit sensitive today... I’ll be back when ya lighten up
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

Some funny comment screenshots. ImageImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... c49909.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 62eb7c.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 986003.jpg[/IMG]

And re: Alyssa with the kids... her faces and comments/sounds in the vlog just annoyed me. And the reason I felt for Nolan was I have GAD and had severe anxiety at his age. (I literally thought the moon was haunting me because I stuck my tongue out at it. I thought I was going to go to jail because a kid told me he was going to call the cops on me for sticking my tongue out at him on a McDonalds PlayPlace, I was terrified, had nightmares, and even wrote a letter to our city with my mom over the fear of stepping on needles in the playground sand (and no my city isn’t bad or anything, that’s just how irrational my anxiety was). So just me being in his shoes, especially with his health and all the big changes in the last year, it made me feel anxious and sad for him.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

elya_30 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:31 pm
nutbagmcgee wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:18 pm I hope both Scarlow and Harlot give her hell.

Scarlow Marrow, of lord.
Didn't we finish referring to a toddler as "harlot" for obvious reasons like, 3 threads ago? Can we not do that?
Obviously not. :tu:
FJ_Lanning
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by FJ_Lanning »

Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:Damn some of ya are a tad bit sensitive today... I’ll be back when ya lighten upImage
THANK YOU.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

I don't know why everyone is so sensitive. Y'all expect way too much decency from some of the regulars in this forum

Wobbledewobble
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wobbledewobble »

darlingyep6 wrote:Scarlett (Scarlow) is real cute, even for a newborn. So far, she’s alllll Britney with Frank’s weird ears lol. She reminds me of Harlow around the eyes. I’m glad she got her parents’ best (hidden) genes. Let’s hope they remain!

Agree! The pic britney has of her on the story now, she’s cute!

elya_30
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by elya_30 »

Water off a ducks back, ladies. That's implying being sensitive is a bad thing. Compared to the other option of being a jerk, I'll take sensitive. ;)

In more relevant news, are names like Everleigh popular in the south? I've never heard of it before, it doesn't go with Scarlett very well but it's pretty on its own. I think it should've been the first name.
castiel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by castiel »

elya_30 wrote:Water off a ducks back, ladies. That's implying being sensitive is a bad thing. Compared to the other option of being a jerk, I'll take sensitive. ;)
If "being overly sensitive" is not wanting a newborn to constantly cry and be in pain JUST because you don't like the mother, then we'll shit, guess I am.

spookyme

Unread post by spookyme »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... f9bc40.jpg[/IMG]
I may not be a fan of Britney as a person, and I am definitely no fan of the decisions she’s made over the past year, but I am happy that the baby arrived safely and that she’s healthy. And she’s so cute!!!

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b432be.jpg[/IMG]

What did frank n weenies delete?

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Scarecrow actually is a cute baby. I just feel sorry for all of Britneys kids living in this fucked up sitiation. They got way too serious way too fast and i get STRONG narcissistic vibes from Freenk. Men raised in the south tend to have that mentality of male superiority and are quick to anger if their egos get bruised.
They dont know each other. They are still in the phase of putting on a front to impress each other. With time....all that will fade. And i absolutely see Freenk as someone who will become slowly but surely mentally and verbally abusive toward Brit and the kids once the newness and money wear off. It will happen. This short term happiness will fade.....I already see it clear as day.

As for the new baby.....I dont wish colic on her but I 100% hope that she is a terrible sleeper at night and wakes up every hour, cluster feeds, throws up a lot and I hope Harlow keeps giving Britney hell and that the terrible 2's hit their house HARD!

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

They are all smiles now but I can hardly wait till frank is off for a month with all 4 kids ahahahahabahab!!! It’s her fourth kid, this shit is just not exciting anymore.

Resting_Bitch_Face
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Resting_Bitch_Face »

Amelia322 wrote:They are all smiles now but I can hardly wait till frank is off for a month with all 4 kids ahahahahabahab!!! It’s her fourth kid, this shit is just not exciting anymore.

Yea let her have all the attention that she so desperately wants now bcz that shit is gonna be over. Even with Frank having a month off it’s still gonna struggle & it’s still gonna be extremely hard on all of them.
They’re still gonna be on no sleep, taking care of 3 kids that are running around acting up, cleaning the house, a dog to watch, laundry, cooking etc.

As much as Britney tries to act like she’s ballin & about that life, she can’t afford to hire a full time maid or even a full time nanny. She’s never gonna have a second to herself bcz she’s always gonna have a kid with her at all times

Return to “Britneyandbaby”