hahahahah
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I agree, i watched a video at the gym and omg I had to stop watching it because the constant yelling of P drove me crazy. I know she wants to keep it real, but we all have screaming kids we don’t want to hear other screaming kids lol

i Feel like P is becoming a brat!! I think Juliana is turning her into one.
Anastasia2468 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:55 pm Juliana if u read here please stop putting videos where p is screaming hi and just screaming throughout I really like I but that is really annoying and there’s no nice way of saying it....it was cute and funny in the beginning but now it’s too much in the foods you eat video it’s too much!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

Major shade towards Aaryn Williams when she states she’s eating “REE-Seas”......instead of saying it the right way Reese’s..... Aaryn said she liked the name Reese for her daughter lol she’s sooooo immature!!!

No wonder she has no friends dam the ladies on here that knew her your all right about her wow!!!!

Epic birthday vlog at around 17:40

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

Tiffs nip slip daily titty milk vlog.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

I feel soooo bad for this fucking guy man the way she interrupts him constantly it was pretty much on purpose here in this birthday vlog.... she does it on purpose...let him have his channel for gods sake! Leave him alone let him talk it’s his own channel you have your own!!! Your soooo annoying we like him better lol

This was towards the end of the vlog she’s such an immature little brat he’s gonna get soooo tired of her just look at his face he’s already tired geez

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

She doesn’t respect you Chris If this is now imagine when she’s older it’s only gonna get worse! Run!!!!!lol

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Anastasia2468 wrote:I feel soooo bad for this fucking guy man the way she interrupts him constantly it was pretty much on purpose here in this birthday vlog.... she does it on purpose...let him have his channel for gods sake! Leave him alone let him talk it’s his own channel you have your own!!! Your soooo annoying we like him better lol

This was towards the end of the vlog she’s such an immature little brat he’s gonna get soooo tired of her just look at his face he’s already tired geez

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Omg, poor guy honestly! The frustration you see on his face. He has 5 kids, tiffs like toddler twins too! Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
CrazyMazy00
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrazyMazy00 »

Coming from the girl who smeared Nutella on her pregnant belly and thought she looked sexy. 🤮 I’m not an aaryn fan but Tiffani is legit trash.
Anastasia2468 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:24 pm Major shade towards Aaryn Williams when she states she’s eating “REE-Seas”......instead of saying it the right way Reese’s..... Aaryn said she liked the name Reese for her daughter lol Image she’s sooooo immature!!!

No wonder she has no friends dam the ladies on here that knew her your all right about her wow!!!!

Epic birthday vlog at around 17:40

Jess010713
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jess010713 »

Finally created a new name on here after my email got hacked. After reading here for months I decided to watch a few videos. (I stopped watching when she got pregnant.) Wow is all I can say.
I may be way off on this but if your nursing a baby who your claiming never sleeps should you really be drinking that much coffee? I feel like every vlog is her drinking multiple cups of coffee.
"5 months postpartum" I literally laughed out loud.
I cannot believe how much Chris does. But you know she can't because she has to drink coffee, nurse her baby every hour and pump every half hour so she can't be expected to run errands.
greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

She has no identity outside of being a baby maker. That is why she labels herself as "5 months postpartum" and why she feels the need to mention her oversupply in every video. (Oh and #postpartumhairloss is real, you guys.) I truly think she feels some superiority complex for producing excess milk. She feels that the more milk she makes, the more impressive of a mother she is. Her thyroid condition causes an oversupply and she makes it worse by making lactation cookies, pumping and nursing non stop. Hey Tiff, maybe if you didnt overfeed Ella, she wouldn't be vomiting and spitting up all the time.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Momof4babes
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Momof4babes »

I wonder if shes going to mention how her thyroid causes her oversupply in her breastfeeding video? If not, I will!😂
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

greymatter wrote:She has no identity outside of being a baby maker. That is why she labels herself as "5 months postpartum" and why she feels the need to mention her oversupply in every video. (Oh and #postpartumhairloss is real, you guys.) I truly think she feels some superiority complex for producing excess milk. She feels that the more milk she makes, the more impressive of a mother she is. Her thyroid condition causes an oversupply and she makes it worse by making lactation cookies, pumping and nursing non stop. Hey Tiff, maybe if you didnt overfeed Ella, she wouldn't be vomiting and spitting up all the time.

Yes yes yessss to all of this girl!! I wonder to if alcohol has an effect too, I’m sure she’s drinking something every nightImageImageImageImage

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Momof4babes wrote:I wonder if shes going to mention how her thyroid causes her oversupply in her breastfeeding video? If not, I will!Image
Here is your chance if it’s not mentioned lol you steal the show !!ImageImageImage

CrazyMazy00
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrazyMazy00 »

I highly doubt she will and I’m not giving her a view to find out. It’s honeslty a genuine good question to ask. Do you think your thyroid issue has an effect on your milk production? She will probably take it as you’re bullying her and block you though 🤷🏼‍♀️

Momof4babes wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:16 am I wonder if shes going to mention how her thyroid causes her oversupply in her breastfeeding video? If not, I will!😂
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

CrazyMazy00 wrote:I highly doubt she will and I’m not giving her a view to find out. It’s honeslty a genuine good question to ask. Do you think your thyroid issue has an effect on your milk production? She will probably take it as you’re bullying her and block you though ImageImage

Momof4babes wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 8:16 am I wonder if shes going to mention how her thyroid causes her oversupply in her breastfeeding video? If not, I will!Image
Probably but then she fucks Up by not stating that fact, misleading people because of misinformation. A good nurse would share that info, a good woman would share that to women struggling, I know , she isn’t a nice personImageImage she’s the bully imo Image

hnelson1443
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hnelson1443 »

Momof4babes wrote:I wonder if shes going to mention how her thyroid causes her oversupply in her breastfeeding video? If not, I will!Image
Just finished listening to it, and she didn't. She attributed the over aupply to pumping early on and something else I can't remember right now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

The video was not as self serving as I thought it would be. I assumed she would talk for 20 minutes about how *blessed* she is to make so much milk. She actually addressed that oversupply has it's issues like foremilk vs. hindmilk and such.

shanc7859
Amateur
Amateur

Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by shanc7859 »

H
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Hahaha

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Danielsgirl »

Blessed day 🙌🏼 she is pinteresting images of ways to fix that hair. I saw her thumbnail on her latest video and thought omg why would she ever pic those pictures. It seriously looks like she has a greased down brown pixi cut and clipped cheap fried yellowextensions. Those roots do not look intentional on her, her stylist is clearly not skilled in that style. What makes her think she can bring a picture of a new technique to someone who couldn’t give her a decent faded root?

Secondly blantly taking Pinterest recipes and putting them on video does not make you the owner of these recipes. Why does she act like she invented buffalo chicken dip. Also how unhealthy.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... f9307e.jpg[/IMG]This May be her next headliner!! She is mental! And any thing that was once cute about her family is now sad af knowing what kind of life this Mother lives, “live on youtube,”when her kids are made fun of because of her YT, her attitude etc.. no mamas will allow their children to play with them, no overnight parties with friends Image I legit worry about tanner, he will be the troubled child, always in trouble because that’s where he will get any attention, hopefully not another tragic ending! ImageImageImage this maybe the beginning of an ending for her “fake as fuck” YouTube channel. Too much ImageImage

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”