Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

JVK19
Informer
Informer

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

Post by JVK19 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:01 pm

I knew I had seen their new pants somewhere before.....exact same design [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 96b4f4.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... e4426f.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 76884a.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Post by Kryptonite » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:30 pm

JVK19 wrote:I knew I had seen their new pants somewhere before.....exact same design [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 96b4f4.jpg[/IMG]

Wow. They didn't even try to hide it. I thought they wore them a while ago, too!
#StayPuffy
Sickandtired
Informer
Informer

Post by Sickandtired » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:32 pm

JVK19 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:01 pm
I knew I had seen their new pants somewhere before.....exact same design

Why is this not surprising? They can't come up with anything original! Even if they throw claims that they do. It is all BULLSHIT!
Gladys Kravitz I
Informer
Informer

Post by Gladys Kravitz I » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:39 pm

Bonnie even wore her new fake hair like the model in the second pic LMAO

They are such a joke.......
squirmska08
Talker
Talker

Post by squirmska08 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:42 pm

Gladys Kravitz I wrote:Bonnie even wore her new fake hair like the model in the second pic LMAO

They are such a joke.......

Omg I was just about to say this!!! Thank you haha

squirmska08
Talker
Talker

Post by squirmska08 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:47 pm

Kryptonite wrote:
JVK19 wrote:I knew I had seen their new pants somewhere before.....exact same design [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 96b4f4.jpg[/IMG]

Wow. They didn't even try to hide it. I thought they wore them a while ago, too!
They really aren’t trying to hide it???! Wtf how can they do that?
As someone else mentioned, Bonnie even wore her hair the EXACT same way as that Albion fit model.. ribbon, even on the same side as the model had it. Hahahah. This just makes me cringe.

squirmska08
Talker
Talker

Post by squirmska08 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:48 pm

ImageImageImageImage

Happy Mommy 319
Amateur
Amateur

Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

Post by Happy Mommy 319 » Tue Feb 05, 2019 9:41 pm

squirmska08 wrote:

ImageImageImageImage

How HORRIBLE of them! Albion was SO sweet to them. Let Bonnie model even when she was “bigger.” Not just Bonnie but Ellie AND Olivia! How could they do that to them?! Shame on them. That’s straight up back stabbing.

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by endof » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:36 am

Again was at the store in Europe marks and spencers the one that had the black kid dress and leggings, they just bought in new summer line white blue stripes everywhere. Either their agent is selling them copy ideas or they are cruising the uk site to pretend to us citizens it is their idea! The body suit Ellie is wearing exact same at 30 Euro
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by endof » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:40 am

just noticed bright red is in too handbags pants they are totally copying! You can all check the site ridiculous
Todays drama
Informer
Informer

Post by Todays drama » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:54 am

I don't understand how they think they can get away with the "Custom" claim. There's nothing Custom about their clothes. I can't wait until Ellie or Bonnie come on this site and see we have all this evidence of them buying cheap China Overstock items. The attitude they will have about all us "haters" will be epic! Let the show begin!
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by YouTubeIdiots101 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:59 am

She just put a picture of herself on IG stories wearing the pants, red jacket, and hat. Her face looks terrible!
opangatay
Informer
Informer

Post by opangatay » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:06 am

I don’t know if I’m just looking into things too much but she still doesn’t seem confident in her body based on the pictures we’ve seen recently. And I know body image issues don’t just disappear overnight if it’s a mental thing but it’s almost like now she’s under even more of a microscope since getting the surgery and feels like she *has* to be confident.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... a4f390.jpg[/IMG]

And just as I was typing this I saw this caption so I guess I wasn’t looking into it too much lol.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 55308f.jpg[/IMG]

I think she’s realizing that having a smaller body wasn’t the answer to her struggles. And people are scrutinizing her body now more than ever to see how small she has or hasn’t gotten. It’s a double edged sword.

angelfire89
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by angelfire89 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:41 am

The amount of hair in that drain was . Like an entire extension bundle.

Anyone know the brand of those flare pants Bonnie was saying she wasn’t ready for? I am always on the search for a pant with a skinny leg and a giant flare (bigger the better.)

Once again, doesn’t Jared have a charger in his garage? He should keep the car at a full charge for anytime they want to use it. I know we speculated that he doesn’t want to be spending his own money but... better than having to get it towed or something when they (aka his irresponsible and flaky sister wives) run out of battery in the middle of nowhere.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by YouTubeIdiots101 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 11:06 am

It was embarrassing how Ellie was acting in that store on Bonnie's vlog. Like, grow up already!
ba1006
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ba1006 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:00 pm

How about her Instagram post saying she was happy when she was 50 lbs heavier and loved her body. How does that make any sense? Why did she have full-body lipo then? She's a psycho.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by FakingIt_MakingIt » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:05 pm

ba1006 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:00 pm
How about her Instagram post saying she was happy when she was 50 lbs heavier and loved her body. How does that make any sense? Why did she have full-body lipo then? She's a psycho.
Exactly. And that's my biggest issue with Bonnie talking Body Positivity awhile back for Albion Fit. Someone who has full body lipo is not confidant and body positive. If she truly loved her body but just wanted to be healthier she would have stuck with the trainer and went on a diet BEFORE lipo. She recently said she stuck to a strict diet for a year before lipo, no she didn't. She was eating junk up until AFTER the surgery even. The low sodium diet started after the swelling wasn't going down.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by endof » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:40 pm

ba1006 wrote:
She says things she mostly wants to persuade herself she believes rather than others. She is someone that is basically NOT happy with anything at all. She hates being a mom, hated her then body ,hates her disproportionate body now! Hates that she has to watch everything she eats and can’t stuff her face. Hates that her nails and hair are so awful they need covering up, hates she has no eyebrows, hates she has terrible skin bad breath,hates that her dream man is not who she married, hates that her chin is what it is, hates that she was and is the black sheep of her family, hates that although she has illusions of grandeur due to her mental capacity she does not comprehend celebrity status, hates why her minions blow hot air up her gianormous booty yet this site can’t see how amazing she truly is! Basically it boils down to one thing and one thing only, she hates herself and no money in the world can change that! Is is debilitated by this broken psychology and will never improve if she does not seek help.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by endof » Wed Feb 06, 2019 1:45 pm

Todays drama wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:57 pm
Here's Bollie's, so "original"!
Wow exact same I hope people don’t buy anything such scammers
Ohnonotme
Talker
Talker

Post by Ohnonotme » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:53 pm

endof wrote:
ba1006 wrote:
She says things she mostly wants to persuade herself she believes rather than others. She is someone that is basically NOT happy with anything at all. She hates being a mom, hated her then body ,hates her disproportionate body now! Hates that she has to watch everything she eats and can’t stuff her face. Hates that her nails and hair are so awful they need covering up, hates she has no eyebrows, hates she has terrible skin bad breath,hates that her dream man is not who she married, hates that her chin is what it is, hates that she was and is the black sheep of her family, hates that although she has illusions of grandeur due to her mental capacity she does not comprehend celebrity status, hates why her minions blow hot air up her gianormous booty yet this site can’t see how amazing she truly is! Basically it boils down to one thing and one thing only, she hates herself and no money in the world can change that! Is is debilitated by this broken psychology and will never improve if she does not seek help.
That’s a bit harsh. While some of what you say has some truth, I don’t think she hates being a mum, that Joel is not her dream man. As far as the other stuff, I too hate not being able to stuff my face and not gain weight. I wish I had thicker hair and better skin. But as I don’t have her finances, I try to watch what I eat most of the time, and work with what I have as best as I can. Which, I assume, is what the majority of us do.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by endof » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:13 pm

Ohnonotme wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:53 pm
endof wrote:
ba1006 wrote:
That’s a bit harsh. While some of what you say has some truth, I don’t think she hates being a mum, that Joel is not her dream man. As far as the other stuff, I too hate not being able to stuff my face and not gain weight. I wish I had thicker hair and better skin. But as I don’t have her finances, I try to watch what I eat most of the time, and work with what I have as best as I can. Which, I assume, is what the majority of us do.

She has said in her own words I might add, Joel was not her first choice,she has said in her own words she hated mthering her own children when they were sick and it even angered her, she has shown herself putting on her make up in the morning and getting angered to have to stop to put Lincoln milk ,which turned out she did not have to even give him.She leaves them all the time with babysitters to go sit in hot tubs or travel.She knows little about their needs ,did little for them as regards schooling, basically they hamper her style. Now as regards appearances,yes ofcourse we all do the best with what we can, but most of us don’t give a damn if we have substance within! Everything I mentioned is her words and actions not mine.
ba1006
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ba1006 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:31 pm

Ohnonotme wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:53 pm
endof wrote:
ba1006 wrote:

I don't think she hates being a mom but she sure likes to be away from them. They are a complete annoyance to her. As far as Joel goes, she did say she chose him because nobody else treated her better. That was kind of telling. Everything is about her and her needs. She clearly suffers from low self-esteem and clearly has some serious issues she should work on.
queenc13
Talker
Talker

Post by queenc13 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:46 pm

ba1006 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:30 am
Liz_444 wrote:
Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:25 am
What the hell are the two on the end wearing? Are they going to be selling these circus clothes?
Are they serious with those hideous clothes? Who in their right mind would buy those?
Guess my taste is hideous and not in my right mind, because if it wasn't for it being Bollie brand, I would absolutely buy the pants Bonnie has on.
queenc13
Talker
Talker

Post by queenc13 » Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:47 pm

ba1006 wrote:
Liz_444 wrote:
What the hell are the two on the end wearing? Are they going to be selling these circus clothes?
Are they serious with those hideous clothes? Who in their right mind would buy those?
Guess my taste is hideous and not in my right mind, because if it wasn't for it being Bollie brand, I would absolutely buy the pants Bonnie has on.
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by endof » Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:19 pm

queenc13 wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:47 pm
ba1006 wrote:
Liz_444 wrote:
You can find them in other brands too if you really like them apparently they copy high end street stores and pretend they thought up the design. I for one last wore such clothing in the 80s which of course I loved , the 80s that is not the clothing!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”