Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Majoreyeroll2
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by Majoreyeroll2 »

Yep. 100%. She is from the hood... And for being educated on paper with a nursing degree she certainly does not sound or write like she attended one higher education class. Her grammar is horrible. I cringe when she says "leggins", "exxcetera", and when she writes "myself and my family" in her posts.
disney8 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:05 am Anyone else think Tiffani sounds like a hood chick when she speaks? She is not well spoken AT ALL. Laughs uncomfortably, says things that do not make sense and just sounds stupid. I guess she thinks it’s cute?

Unread post by Guest »

Majoreyeroll2 wrote:Yep. 100%. She is from the hood... And for being educated on paper with a nursing degree she certainly does not sound or write like she attended one higher education class. Her grammar is horrible. I cringe when she says "leggins", "exxcetera", and when she writes "myself and my family" in her posts.
disney8 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:05 am Anyone else think Tiffani sounds like a hood chick when she speaks? She is not well spoken AT ALL. Laughs uncomfortably, says things that do not make sense and just sounds stupid. I guess she thinks it’s cute?

Lol from the hood. Listen to how she says “akse” for ask

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

Right haha I was assuming female, but I feel like TH could at least give some tips for fitness and nutrition? But he probably can’t suggest anything or even entertain if she asked cuz she’d bite his head off “OH DO YOU THINK IM FAT?!” And yes google and Instagram has tons of info and exercises for diastasis recti! I only had it slightly on my lower abs and simple exercises from home helped. I’m sure she’s just saying she has it to attract the post partum crowd. 🙄
bonkersmagoo wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:42 am
Tpdcmm wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:41 am
TuffTalk wrote: She wants another man showing her attention, she thinks she’s a milf, ImageImageImage

So are personal trainers only men? I’m pretty sure she’s going to a female personal trainer/nutritionalist. And I think she mentioned that she was seeing a trainer because she has diastasis recti and wanted someone who specializes in that because you have to be careful what exercises you do with that. TH probably isn’t familiar with that stuff. He’s also not a good trainer lol.

I'm a personal trainer and I have diastasis recti, mine will be only corrected with surgery which is going to happen soon. But you don't need to see a special personal trainer because you have it. A simple google search will tell you what not to do.
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

BrittanyNikki wrote:Right haha I was assuming female, but I feel like TH could at least give some tips for fitness and nutrition? But he probably can’t suggest anything or even entertain if she asked cuz she’d bite his head off “OH DO YOU THINK IM FAT?!” And yes google and Instagram has tons of info and exercises for diastasis recti! I only had it slightly on my lower abs and simple exercises from home helped. I’m sure she’s just saying she has it to attract the post partum crowd. Image
bonkersmagoo wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:42 am
Tpdcmm wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:41 am So are personal trainers only men? I’m pretty sure she’s going to a female personal trainer/nutritionalist. And I think she mentioned that she was seeing a trainer because she has diastasis recti and wanted someone who specializes in that because you have to be careful what exercises you do with that. TH probably isn’t familiar with that stuff. He’s also not a good trainer lol.

I'm a personal trainer and I have diastasis recti, mine will be only corrected with surgery which is going to happen soon. But you don't need to see a special personal trainer because you have it. A simple google search will tell you what not to do.
You know, you’re probably right. She probably doesn’t even have it, but it’s a hot topic for postpartum women.

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

Tpdcmm wrote:
BrittanyNikki wrote:Right haha I was assuming female, but I feel like TH could at least give some tips for fitness and nutrition? But he probably can’t suggest anything or even entertain if she asked cuz she’d bite his head off “OH DO YOU THINK IM FAT?!” And yes google and Instagram has tons of info and exercises for diastasis recti! I only had it slightly on my lower abs and simple exercises from home helped. I’m sure she’s just saying she has it to attract the post partum crowd. Image
bonkersmagoo wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 6:42 am I'm a personal trainer and I have diastasis recti, mine will be only corrected with surgery which is going to happen soon. But you don't need to see a special personal trainer because you have it. A simple google search will tell you what not to do.
You know, you’re probably right. She probably doesn’t even have it, but it’s a hot topic for postpartum women.

If she has it she should show it, if she TRULY wants to help women. And her Hubbs has a DEGREE in that shit, so does she not trust his info? She trusted his sperm but not his wordsImage wtf Trashi. IMO she’s desperate and that never looks good, she should talk about how her Thyroid problem causes oversupply, she is a nurse after all, she could share her knowledge and make a difference in women’s lives that way. I guess the problem with that is, it doesn’t allow her to be the object of attention, that would give women an equal platform and she is BEYOND SUPERIOR to all of us.

Jess010713
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jess010713 »

Majoreyeroll2 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:01 am Yep. 100%. She is from the hood... And for being educated on paper with a nursing degree she certainly does not sound or write like she attended one higher education class. Her grammar is horrible. I cringe when she says "leggins", "exxcetera", and when she writes "myself and my family" in her posts.
I think some of that may be because she's from Jesey. The jersey accent can sound like that.
I'm a NYer and mines probably worse lol.
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Anastasia2468 »

She totally reads here guys but why? Why do these people read these boards? Lol what do they get out of this lol

Oh maybe that’s why they are all going to therapy lol

Remember my post about her interrupting shrimp boy so much and how disrespectful it was to him..... lol she puts a picture of them two and she’s explaining how much respect she has for him and how much she loves him lol Image hi bitch!

Oh also she is looking soooo old!!!! Wtf is up with her face did she forget to erase her wrinkles under her eyes Dam I’m older and I don’t have that!
ImageImage

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

Anastasia2468 wrote:She totally reads here guys but why? Why do these people read these boards? Lol what do they get out of this lol

Oh maybe that’s why they are all going to therapy lol

Remember my post about her interrupting shrimp boy so much and how disrespectful it was to him..... lol she puts a picture of them two and she’s explaining how much respect she has for him and how much she loves him lol Image hi bitch!

Oh also she is looking soooo old!!!! Wtf is up with her face did she forget to erase her wrinkles under her eyes Dam I’m older and I don’t have that!
ImageImage

It’s karma girl, her face is reflecting her character, hateful, jealous, and two faced.

SnarkWahlberg
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by SnarkWahlberg »

Jess010713 wrote:
Majoreyeroll2 wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 9:01 am Yep. 100%. She is from the hood... And for being educated on paper with a nursing degree she certainly does not sound or write like she attended one higher education class. Her grammar is horrible. I cringe when she says "leggins", "exxcetera", and when she writes "myself and my family" in her posts.
I think some of that may be because she's from Jesey. The jersey accent can sound like that.
AND she lives in Philly (in the burbs) which has its own ridiculous accent. I say this lovingly as someone with a Philadelphia address. I’m not originally from this area so the accent around here is really noticeable to me.

I grew up with an accent I didn’t know I had until I moved away and it was pointed out to me. Some accents can make you sound really dumb in a first impression. I make an effort to speak neutrally, especially in a professional setting. If I were a YouTuber, I’d make it a point to speak clearly and without my twang (from Texas, y’all!). Sometimes having an accent is charming, but I definitely see why hers can be grating. I felt the same when I first found her channel.
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

She is looking very old! Why would she post that photo?? That awful hair makes it so much worse.
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

In her new video you can hear her sister has an even thicker accent. As someone from the Boston area, people automatically assume we’re all idiots because we drop the “R” LOL.
Jess010713
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jess010713 »

SnarkWahlberg wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:27 pm
Jess010713 wrote:

AND she lives in Philly (in the burbs) which has its own ridiculous accent. I say this lovingly as someone with a Philadelphia address. I’m not originally from this area so the accent around here is really noticeable to me.

I grew up with an accent I didn’t know I had until I moved away and it was pointed out to me. Some accents can make you sound really dumb in a first impression. I make an effort to speak neutrally, especially in a professional setting. If I were a YouTuber, I’d make it a point to speak clearly and without my twang (from Texas, y’all!). Sometimes having an accent is charming, but I definitely see why hers can be grating. I felt the same when I first found her channel.

Exactly!
I never think about my accent until I go on vacation and people always say, "you must be from NY." 😳
Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... e791e8.jpg[/IMG]

Anyone else hate the way she wears her ring lol
The diamond should go on the bottom it’s what you get engaged with I know people wear it however they want but this looks soooo wrong!! My ocd kills me everytime I see it lol it would bother me sooo much it’s just wrong it looks ridiculous Imageughhh at least put the solitaire in the middle for God’s sake make it look decent jeeezzz

Majoreyeroll2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Majoreyeroll2 »

Your accent doesn't impact your poor grammar.
SnarkWahlberg wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 8:27 pm
Jess010713 wrote:

Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

Anastasia2468 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... e791e8.jpg[/IMG]

The diamond should go on the bottom it’s what you get engaged with I know people wear it however they want but this looks soooo wrong!! My ocd kills me everytime I see it lol it would bother me sooo much it’s just wrong it looks ridiculous Imageughhh at least put the solitaire in the middle for God’s sake make it look decent jeeezzz

You're actually "supposed" to wear your band first since it's your wedding ring and "closer to your heart" and then your engagement ring on top.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Graysky33 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:21 pm
Anastasia2468 wrote:

You're actually "supposed" to wear your band first since it's your wedding ring and "closer to your heart" and then your engagement ring on top.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk
Agreed. I've never heard the close to your heart thing but on your wedding day you take off your engagement ring before you walk down the aisle to put on your wedding band, and then you put your engagement ring back on. People can wear it either way, but band first is the "proper" way.
Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Yeah I have my band first as well. But when people have multiple bands they usually put the engagement ring in the middle.
But come on more Instagram stories about taking care of yourself and “me-time”. She gets her nails done more than most people I know. Tiff stop telling yourself you need more time for yourself. You already have enough.
Hellamomish
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Hellamomish »

hnelson1443 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 8:31 pm
BrittanyNikki wrote:question: she is suddenly on a fitness/health kick and works with a trainer 3x a week... but isn’t her husband a personal trainer? Can’t he train her??
I thought the same thing, but maybe she gets in for free or a discount where he works?
She probably just sees it as "me time" because she NEVER gets any...ha...ha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I think it’s becayse he gets paid to train so he doesn’t want to train her because that would be like wasting time he could be getting paid for
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Traditionally your wedding band should be closest to your hand itself and the engagement ring should be closest to your fingers.

"Your wedding band should be closest to your heart"
Anastasia2468 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... e791e8.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Anastasia2468
Informer
Informer

Guys she’ll talk about her rings soon lol remember she reads here sooooo..... hey Tiffani bitchton! Hey girl hey!!!!!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”