B&F: Happy Birthday Scarlett! (Part 60)

karen_955
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F: Happy Birthday Scarlett! (Part 60)

Unread post by karen_955 »

smom12 wrote:Damn. I come back after a hiatus to some salt b*tches in here.

I belong to the “insensitive” discord as some of you come to think of it. This is Britney’s board and y’all keep talking about discord like it’s some super exclusive club that’s meant to seclude you. It’s not....but y’all keep talking about it so I think that your feelings are hurt and your panties are in a bunch because you can’t become a part of it. If Discord is so whack why do you all have your feelings hurt about not being able to get in there and keep asking for the password and the link?

I left YTMD because why come to a gossip board where half the people defend her choices? I see nothing has changed. I’m not missing much. I lurk here and there to see what is going on but I check everywhere.

ANYWAY. I wanted to clear a few things up because frankly it’s annoying to read about discord and not Britney.

Anyone who has less than 100 posts on here will not get a link or a password. Why? To weed out minions. When discord was first made there were minions in there and sh*t got ugly real quick. Personal information is shared on discord, pictures. It got real scary real quick because some skanks think doxxing people will get in Britney’s good graces. NEWS FLASH. She doesn’t give a sh*t about you.

I bet y’all didn’t know someone, most likely Keith, shared dick pics on there too huh? Because what guy comes in here to lurk? You can believe that one or not I’m just trying to make a point.

We try to keep the place safe because her minions are batsh*t crazy. They are rampant in here. If you can’t accept that, stay here. If you really want to come in fine. Just stop whining about it. It’s not the cool kids club or whatever you want to call it. People feel safe there. But do what y’all want.

Moral of the story is, just because you have family issues, or have teeth that could shave the bark off a tree, doesn’t mean you can run your mouth. Stay here, go there. I mean I know britney is boring but damn. Cut the salt out. Your blood pressure will thank you.

Lol reading this comment made me feel like I was back in jr high.

The only reason people are talking about discord is because someone came here offering a link and then nobody got it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flightlessbird
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by flightlessbird »

There are only a few "minions" here and that's once in a blue moon. I like it here, I wish the discord people would just stay there and stop coming here to tell us what we're missing... because we honestly don't give a damn that were not in your exclusive group. :lol:
LynnGLOVE8989
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by LynnGLOVE8989 »

flightlessbird wrote:There are only a few "minions" here and that's once in a blue moon. I like it here, I wish the discord people would just stay there and stop coming here to tell us what we're missing... because we honestly don't give a damn that were not in your exclusive group. :lol:
Seriously! I like it here because I’m allowed to praise britney if I want to (which never happens but I like having the freedom to do so if I want to lol). People keep coming here from over there saying we are sensitive and praise britney lol I never see anyone praise her stupid decisions but it’s nice to know we are allowed to have different opinions here. Makes it feel less cult-ish.

Mildlyhottea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mildlyhottea »

flightlessbird wrote:There are only a few "minions" here and that's once in a blue moon. I like it here, I wish the discord people would just stay there and stop coming here to tell us what we're missing... because we honestly don't give a damn that were not in your exclusive group. :lol:
Right? Lol. Plus most are kicked if they don’t post enough on there. Like I have all the time in the world to talk about Brit Image. Just stay on discord and leave us the heck alone.

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

HopelessGarden wrote:She tested positive for group b because she eats like shit. And wow that was a lot of vernix, baby probably wasn't done baking. Neither of my kids had any, I had them at home so they got to come when they were ready. No castor oil either. Please nobody try that. A doctor would never okay that and a good midwife won't either.
You know that’s not how GBS works right...?

aopere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aopere »

LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:29 pm
Seriously! I like it here because I’m allowed to praise britney if I want to (which never happens but I like having the freedom to do so if I want to lol). People keep coming here from over there saying we are sensitive and praise britney lol I never see anyone praise her stupid decisions but it’s nice to know we are allowed to have different opinions here. Makes it feel less cult-ish.

Exactly this is a gossip website not a blind hate website. Just because most of the time I dislike someone and their actions doesn't mean I can't also accept/talk about when they do something good.
Heyyhoe
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heyyhoe »

I belong to the “insensitive” discord as some of you come to think of it. This is Britney’s board and y’all keep talking about discord like it’s some super exclusive club that’s meant to seclude you. It’s not....but y’all keep talking about it so I think that your feelings are hurt and your panties are in a bunch because you can’t become a part of it. If Discord is so whack why do you all have your feelings hurt about not being able to get in there and keep asking for the password and the link?

I left YTMD because why come to a gossip board where half the people defend her choices? I see nothing has changed. I’m not missing much. I lurk here and there to see what is going on but I check everywhere.

ANYWAY. I wanted to clear a few things up because frankly it’s annoying to read about discord and not Britney.

Anyone who has less than 100 posts on here will not get a link or a password. Why? To weed out minions. When discord was first made there were minions in there and sh*t got ugly real quick. Personal information is shared on discord, pictures. It got real scary real quick because some skanks think doxxing people will get in Britney’s good graces. NEWS FLASH. She doesn’t give a sh*t about you.

I bet y’all didn’t know someone, most likely Keith, shared dick pics on there too huh? Because what guy comes in here to lurk? You can believe that one or not I’m just trying to make a point.

We try to keep the place safe because her minions are batsh*t crazy. They are rampant in here. If you can’t accept that, stay here. If you really want to come in fine. Just stop whining about it. It’s not the cool kids club or whatever you want to call it. People feel safe there. But do what y’all want.

Moral of the story is, just because you have family issues, or have teeth that could shave the bark off a tree, doesn’t mean you can run your mouth. Stay here, go there. I mean I know britney is boring but damn. Cut the salt out. Your blood pressure will thank you.
Bitch ImageImageImageImage

britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

yikes.

remre1017
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by remre1017 »

blehhh wrote:
mem3896 wrote:
brokenrecord wrote: Hmm really interesting to hear. When my water broke it was not clear at all. They confirmed that my daughter had pooped inside. When she was delivered, I didn't notice a smell. We were fortunate she was healthy and I guess no smell was a plus lol.
This is so interesting. I had no idea babies pooped inside of moms. Kinda gross but also interesting lmao

It happens. My daughter was stressed and her heartbeat went way down with every contraction and when she was finally born after I had been in labor for hours she had pooped, so they had to suck it out of her lungs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yikes Image
So this might be dumb but what exactly happens when a baby poops inside of you? Does it eventually discharge out of you? I find out new things about pregnancy and labor all the time and it sounds terrifying (but worth it obviously) and it’s crazy what the body can do.
I also did think the amount of stuff Scarlett was covered in was a lot and I don’t think I’ve ever seen a baby covered that much.

Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

I can't even with this thread Be honest, how many of you ladies are also regulars on mumsnet? I'm getting vibes

Ngl if Britney does read here she must be laughing half of the time. Oh dear...
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

Maybe if the discord wants us to not discuss the discord, they shouldn't come over here asking who wants in the discord. No one mentioned it before raspberries so if you have a problem, take it up with them.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Brittany has no room to laugh at other’s expenses.
silvertree
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by silvertree »

aopere wrote:

Exactly this is a gossip website not a blind hate website. Just because most of the time I dislike someone and their actions doesn't mean I can't also accept/talk about when they do something good.
Lmfaooooo I went to HS w Brit. This is so funny to me. I just like to read
earthwalker37
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by earthwalker37 »

Lol! If discord is so great then why bother coming to tell us how wrong all of us lowly forum dwellers are?

Anyway.. Interesting theory of B covering up her induction, seems quite plausible!

aopere
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by aopere »

silvertree wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:22 pm
aopere wrote:

Did you like her in HS? What are your thoughts on how she is now with things like the quick marriage, quick baby, etc.? Do you think anyone from your HS is like WTF?
megangold27
Informer
Informer

Unread post by megangold27 »

Honestly, y’all sound like a bunch of psychos. Gossiping here is one thing. Spending time digging up personal, private information about a complete stranger and sharing it with other complete strangers is another. Sure, I’m curious about all the gossip that doesn’t make its way to here, but after what raspberries said you guys have found out, I want no part in it. All of you sound fucking sick and I won’t be surprised when someone in discord crosses the line and does something dangerous.

Crazymess1215
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Crazymess1215 »

Why does Franklin dress so weird? He is wearing basketball shorts with Sperry's ? Tf. What a weird combination. My brother in law has some Sperry's but he only wears them with jeans. I think it looks rather odd with basketball shorts
lindseyv06
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lindseyv06 »

silvertree wrote:
aopere wrote:
LynnGLOVE8989 wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 2:29 pm Seriously! I like it here because I’m allowed to praise britney if I want to (which never happens but I like having the freedom to do so if I want to lol). People keep coming here from over there saying we are sensitive and praise britney lol I never see anyone praise her stupid decisions but it’s nice to know we are allowed to have different opinions here. Makes it feel less cult-ish.

Really? Any interesting stories to share?:p

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

So basically frank loves his own kid more than his step? According to his post? Lol

Barrx2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Barrx2 »

Did anyone see Alyssa’s ditl vídeo when she said my sister is deciding to go into labor this weekend

Return to “Britneyandbaby”