JesssFam: Tummy Tucks & Wasting Bucks (Part 124)

randomgerman
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JesssFam: Tummy Tucks & Wasting Bucks (Part 124)

Unread post by randomgerman »

blehhh wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:21 am
Moony wrote:
prettyll wrote:
New body new man good thing he has no friends and Jenelle is single. We all know she’s slept with Drake’s friends and her own friends man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Imagine being married and unfollowing each other on social media omg

Very childish

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
To be fair the same thing happened to me with three friends, where I was suddenly followed back by them and I had no idea that we had unfollowed each other at the hands of Instagram. Considering that Jess posted a video of her and Chris in bed watching a TV show or video or whatever, I think there's not an issue there :D
nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

The amount of money they spent on unnecessary shit post surgery is insane. Chris doesn't have anywhere to be, why does she need a water cooler and mini fridge? The only thing that I kind of get is the bed table, because she could use it afterwards since her desk is a shit heap and we all know she lazes in bed to "work".

Also I cannot believe their kids have been gone going on two weeks when she said in this video it would only be a week. Lazy lazy sacks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Unfollowing and then re-following your SO on social media with arguments is the kind of high school level bullshit. Then again being a social media star requires you to put your private relationship stuff online so they probably lack boundaries.
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

But seriously, is Janelle just going to keep Addie for the next couple of months?
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

If it goes on much longer Janelle best get child support or is this well I paid for you to go to Hawaii babysitting so they'll milk it for as long as possible by guilting Janelle?
blipbloop
Talker
Talker

Unread post by blipbloop »

Alright finally caught up. How much these families consume just makes me itchy. From okbaby to jesssfam they can’t stop buying stuff that eventually ends up in the trash. Like did Chris need to buy disposable cutlery? He couldn’t wash the minimal amount of their normal forks and knives that jess would use? And the water cooler? At least the fridge can be repurposed but the rest is so, so pointless. And it’s not even bad from a money standpoint but how are they not conscious of how bad just buying shit all the time is for the environment?

Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

Chatabox wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 12:57 am Her hair is so damn greasy because she can’t keep her hands out of it. I swear almost every clip in that new video had her hands through her hair at some stage. Why didn’t she just french plait it like she does when she goes camping? To keep it out of her face. I swear she would have no identity without her hair.
And she touches her face and chest all the damn time and blames her nasty pimples on stress, like no it's your dirty hands. It grosses me out I can't even watch her stories anymore because it was making me sick she kept rubbing her face and the acne and scratching her chest that was just cut open. :barf:
Viewingsince2010
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Viewingsince2010 »

DoodleBop2 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 6:48 am Unfollowing and then re-following your SO on social media with arguments is the kind of high school level bullshit. Then again being a social media star requires you to put your private relationship stuff online so they probably lack boundaries.
Jess probably got mad and jealous because the attention wasn't on her when Chris was feeling light headed
Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

I was giggling at Chris putting so much effort into taking care of her with the set up at home, although I totally agree that the water cooler and fridge was very unnecessary and a waste of money. His ass aint doing nothing else.....he can run to the kitchen if need be. So dumb. But the charts on the wall? Haha....omg.

She looks so diff without her eyebeows drawn on. She looks like her childhood pics. She is one person thay NEEDS makeup bc without it she isnt very cute.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

She bought a riser recliner??? Those things are expensive!!! What is the point?! Every photo she’s uploaded she has been lying in bed, not seen her sat in it once. It’s going to be messed around with by the kids and broken/redundant and moved to the garage in months. What an absolute waste. Many of my patients long for those chairs and actually need them but can’t afford them.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

freebeegal wrote:She bought a riser recliner??? Those things are expensive!!! What is the point?! Every photo she’s uploaded she has been lying in bed, not seen her sat in it once. It’s going to be messed around with by the kids and broken/redundant and moved to the garage in months. What an absolute waste. Many of my patients long for those chairs and actually need them but can’t afford them.

She bought and it was not comfortable so they moved it out of the room. Crazy!

lilywhoa
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lilywhoa »

Captain Smooth wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:47 am
blehhh wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 2:29 am
Captain Smooth wrote:Ok, I think we have our answer to the question about her eyebrows looking off after surgery. She's addicted to browpencil and has her real eyebrows plucked and cut to the bare minimum.
That is strange thing to do. I wish my eyebrows were noticeable. They are as transparent as possible. I wouldn´t vut them to use eyebrow pencil. How stupid

It's fine, if you groom them a little, but recently I've seen a lot of people go overboard again with coloring their eyebrows, to the point where I'm asking myself why they keep that thin line of brows at all.

Imo it often comes down to perfectionist ideas, of what a brow should look like. So you pluck a little here and there... and there...and maybe just a little here... and... oh well, I'll just use brow pencil, that'll make my brows look perfectly even.

Plus, I've known someone who went overboard with plucking, because of anxiety, so maybe that's one reason.

At this rate, Jessica we see you doing your mommy makeover, you might as well get your eyebrows micro blade once and for all. It last a few years if you take good care of it. Doubt it tho. But better than hearing you complain about your looks constantly you insecure, selfish prick.
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

She is way more worried about her boobs than the tummy repair. I think it was all about the boobs the whole time. She never seemed worried or concerned about her stomach, only the boobs.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

lilywhoa wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:51 am
At this rate, Jessica we see you doing your mommy makeover, you might as well get your eyebrows micro blade once and for all. It last a few years if you take good care of it. Doubt it tho. But better than hearing you complain about your looks constantly you insecure, selfish prick.
I’m really surprised with everything else she does, that she hasn’t done microbladding. It’s an easy, if somewhat uncomfortable, process. It would make everything easier for her.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

nutbagmcgee wrote:She is way more worried about her boobs than the tummy repair. I think it was all about the boobs the whole time. She never seemed worried or concerned about her stomach, only the boobs.
Except her belly button

freebeegal
Informer
Informer

Unread post by freebeegal »

blehhh wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:She is way more worried about her boobs than the tummy repair. I think it was all about the boobs the whole time. She never seemed worried or concerned about her stomach, only the boobs.
Except her belly button

But these surgeries weren’t cosmetic guys. They were all to fix the unbearable, unrelating pain she’s been in EVERY SINGLE DAY since those horrible selfish twins were born

randomgerman
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by randomgerman »

I am so happy with how Chris has been acting lately. I really appreciate him a lot, even on Jess' behalf, which technically doesn't mean anything for me personally but I'm glad he's enjoying this whole vlogging thing, especially when Jess isn't really able to give him much shxt for any of it :D
beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

Why does it look like there is still some extra skin and its discolored will it change as its healing. I still don't understand why she posted it on instragm she still has very young followers.[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 77d227.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

Wow I bet that mini fridge, table and chair set them back a bit!!!! They'll all be thrown into the garage tho in a few weeks to fester with the other crap they cant throw away lmao.
beth
Informer
Informer

Unread post by beth »

At least her belly button is still there I guess.

Sent from my LGL163BL using Tapatalk

Return to “JesssFam”