Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by makeupjunkie91 »

TuffTalk wrote:So children if the millennial age, I am what the real world is about, wait, your time is coming, and for your information, people you know, talk this same way about you, you just don’t get the luxury to read about it!! ImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Huh? Lol

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Decororchid528 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:28 am Watching the latest vlog I think. I like her sister. She is very positive and thankful for her pregnancy! Tiffani should take a lesson. Her sister thought she would struggle to conceive and look how thankful she is for her first baby.

Agreed!

I can’t help but think how beautiful they both are but TiffANI would look exactly like her as a brunette... I think she should dye her hair dark like her sisters.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

TuffTalk wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:30 am So children if the millennial age, I am what the real world is about, wait, your time is coming, and for your information, people you know, talk this same way about you, you just don’t get the luxury to read about it!! ImageImageImage

So the real world is about talking shit online on a gossip forum. Can’t wait to grow up!
makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker

yeahsureok wrote:
TuffTalk wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 10:30 am So children if the millennial age, I am what the real world is about, wait, your time is coming, and for your information, people you know, talk this same way about you, you just don’t get the luxury to read about it!! ImageImageImage

So the real world is about talking shit online on a gossip forum. Can’t wait to grow up!

Haha right? I can’t wait to be just like Tuff! In my fifties with an unhealthy hatred for women I’ve never even met. To spend my 50s talking shit on countless threads about women doing better than me. And using my spare time to learn all the lingo and use all the emojis possible! ImageImageImageImage

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

yeahsureok wrote:

girl, The real world is full of PEOPLE who are SARCASTIC AF, like me, who don’t give AF if the truth hurts your feelings, I don’t need you to validate my existence, you do not understand that. I Don’t care that you think you need to be praised for doing your responsibilities in life, If you spread your legs to pop out a girl so you could get $$$ from a platform where you need a participation award for eating that day, for shitting that day, for feeding you kids that day for draining your husband dry that day, you are clearly living in a bubble. It shouldn’t matter to any of you what I say, so either your feelings are hurtImage,your triggered because there is truth in a statement, or your simply embarrassed Image and feel the need to defend yourself from the girl who is pissing you off. This site isn’t about you so you shouldn’t care what I say, unless your incognito, and then you know there is truth to my SARCASTIC self either way I don’t give a damn!!

dannirog
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dannirog »

watched the video w/her sister.. OMGGG she cut her sister off every second! did the same thing to tiny husband. so ill mannered and desperate to be speaking and acting like everything is her crap to tell. how does anyone handle her? so ignorant!
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

yea she lacks manners and self control. constantly talking over ppl is one of the rudest things u can do. not shocking coming from her though... u can tell she thinks she’s perfect and does no wrong.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

It certainly feels like makeupjunkie91 and yasureok are Trashi and breeze. I digress I like emojis I don’t care if you don’t

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

TuffTalk wrote:It certainly feels like makeupjunkie91 and yasureok are Trashi and breeze. I digressImageImageImageImage I like emojis I don’t care if you don’t ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Um, no you are not "what the real world is about".

The majority of 50+ grown ass women are not posting on a Gossip Forum.

Hey Tuff, why don't you tell us about your children, grandchildren that you spend all your time teaching, mentoring, raising to be good humans. We haven't heard anything.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker

jazieg wrote:
TuffTalk wrote:It certainly feels like makeupjunkie91 and yasureok are Trashi and breeze. I digressImageImageImageImage I like emojis I don’t care if you don’t ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Hey Tuff, why don't you tell us about your children, grandchildren that you spend all your time teaching, mentoring, raising to be good humans. We haven't heard anything.

Or as she says “fuck trophies” gtfo Tuff. You’re the ones who’s triggered. We know this isn’t about us. We just know the difference between gossiping and legit being triggered and venting (as you say) and if we
Disagree with you we’re trashy? You’re no better than these women you hate with such a passion.

Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

makeupjunkie91 wrote:
jazieg wrote:

Or as she says “fuck trophies” gtfo Tuff. You’re the ones who’s triggered. We know this isn’t about us. We just know the difference between gossiping and legit being triggered and venting (as you say) and if we
Disagree with you we’re trashy? You’re no better than these women you hate with such a passion.

ImageImageImage seriously TuffTalk why are you watching young mothers on YouTube anyway? We come here to snark and then you come along with your ridiculous comments and emojis. Your hatred of these women is so unhealthy. You are on a completely different level than the rest of us. I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks this woman is bonkers.

greymatter
Informer
Informer

Unread post by greymatter »

Tpdcmm wrote:
makeupjunkie91 wrote:
jazieg wrote:Um, no you are not "what the real world is about".

ImageImageImage seriously TuffTalk why are you watching young mothers on YouTube anyway? We come here to snark and then you come along with your ridiculous comments and emojis. Your hatred of these women is so unhealthy. You are on a completely different level than the rest of us. I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks this woman is bonkers.

It's been pretty disturbing to be honest...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker

greymatter wrote:
Tpdcmm wrote:
makeupjunkie91 wrote: Or as she says “fuck trophies” gtfo Tuff. You’re the ones who’s triggered. We know this isn’t about us. We just know the difference between gossiping and legit being triggered and venting (as you say) and if we

It's been pretty disturbing to be honest...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I realized she was batshit crazy when she called the YT babies duck trophies.

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Tpdcmm wrote:
makeupjunkie91 wrote:
jazieg wrote:Um, no you are not "what the real world is about".

Girl I don’t give A Fuck, but you do! You are up my ass for what girl! You are not the topic of this thread, This isn’t about yougirl sorry,No one cares what you think either, and they shouldn’t care what anyone thinks, I guess your lesson Today is mind your own business, find a place where you matter, cause you don’t matter here. It isn’t your job to police the comment section of a gossip site right? This site is public domain, and I guess you’ve forgotten to read the rules of the site. But hey girl it’s not my problem it’s yours. The interesting part is why do YOU care so much what I SAY? Because you cannot delete it? Does it messes with Your credibility? Because I hurt your feelers?? Awww boo I DONT GIVE A FUCK, but you will Image. Go read the rules before you decide to finger my asshole again Image. ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 5dfe8d.jpg[/IMG]Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 24664d.jpg[/IMG]

makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker

Also really? How dare I disagree with you because now I’m either Tiffani or Brianna? You talk about these women blocking anyone who disagrees with them but you’re no better by crying “you must be xyz” just to get the attention away of how disturbed and crazy you are.

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

Are you the one that makes those videos about Tiffani?

I would suggest not watching any of these people again and just living your life. It’s not healthy. I love to come here and snark because it’s funny but that’s the extent for me. I have even unfollowed several of these you tubers because it just wasn’t worth my time anymore.

makeupjunkie91
Talker
Talker

TuffTalk wrote:
Tpdcmm wrote:
makeupjunkie91 wrote: Or as she says “fuck trophies” gtfo Tuff. You’re the ones who’s triggered. We know this isn’t about us. We just know the difference between gossiping and legit being triggered and venting (as you say) and if we

Girl I don’t give A Fuck, but you do! You are up my ass for what girl! You are not the topic of this thread, This isn’t about yougirl sorry,No one cares what you think either, and they shouldn’t care what anyone thinks, I guess your lesson Today is mind your own business, find a place where you matter, cause you don’t matter here. It isn’t your job to police the comment section of a gossip site right? This site is public domain, and I guess you’ve forgotten to read the rules of the site. But hey girl it’s not my problem it’s yours. The interesting part is why do YOU care so much what I SAY? Because you cannot delete it? Does it messes with Your credibility? Because I hurt your feelers?? Awww boo I DONT GIVE A FUCK, but you will Image. Go read the rules before you decide to finger my asshole again Image. ImageImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 5dfe8d.jpg[/IMG]Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 24664d.jpg[/IMG]

Yeah “girl”So after you say disturbing stuff and get called out on it you’re going to bring up the rules and talk random crap? Ok “girl” obviously I’m not the only who thinks you’re crazy. And did you not read my post? We know this site isn’t about us. We’re pretty much saying take it down and nobody is monitoring the comments. It’s an observation that many have made.

mommyto3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyto3 »

makeupjunkie91 wrote:
TuffTalk wrote:
Tpdcmm wrote: ImageImageImage seriously TuffTalk why are you watching young mothers on YouTube anyway? We come here to snark and then you come along with your ridiculous comments and emojis. Your hatred of these women is so unhealthy. You are on a completely different level than the rest of us. I’m glad I’m not the only one who thinks this woman is bonkers.

Yeah “girl”So after you say disturbing stuff and get called out on it you’re going to bring up the rules and talk random crap? Ok “girl” obviously I’m not the only who thinks you’re crazy. And did you not read my post? We know this site isn’t about us. We’re pretty much saying take it down and nobody is monitoring the comments. It’s an observation that many have made.

I don't understand the explosion of hatred that is coming at us. As far as I know, we're all mothers, or will be future moms, who come together here when we have some free time, away from the errands, taking care of our children and husbands/partners. We all are here to vent and talk about Tiffani. This has nothing to do with TuffTalk. When she made it about herself, it threw off the point of the thread.
Anyway, thank you princess quinoa for clarifying that Tiffani's engagement ring is a genuine diamond. Not that I would think TH would dare give her a fake diamond--really, that wouldn't go over well--but, it helped set a ridiculous rumor straight. Even though I do not like Tiffani, spreading lies isn't right, either.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Lolaharper
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lolaharper »

Can we go back to Tiffani now? LOL. She got her hair done today and it still looks awful. Those roots are not cute. For someone who never gets time to herself she sure gets her hair and nails done a lot.

Unread post by Guest »

Lolaharper wrote:Can we go back to Tiffani now? LOL. She got her hair done today and it still looks awful. Those roots are not cute. For someone who never gets time to herself she sure gets her hair and nails done a lot.

The funny thing is I’m pretty sure she’s getting balayage and when it’s done right, you should really only have to get it done once every 4-5 months. Lol seems like she has to keep getting it done. Colorist is terrible

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”