Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tiffani Beaston: Only Mom of 3 In the Whole World | Part 3

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

makeupjunkie91 wrote:
jazieg wrote:
TuffTalk wrote:It certainly feels like makeupjunkie91 and yasureok are Trashi and breeze. I digressImageImageImageImage I like emojis I don’t care if you don’t ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Um, no you are not "what the real world is about".

The majority of 50+ grown ass women are not posting on a Gossip Forum.

Hey Tuff, why don't you tell us about your children, grandchildren that you spend all your time teaching, mentoring, raising to be good humans. We haven't heard anything.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
Or as she says “fuck trophies” gtfo Tuff. You’re the ones who’s triggered. We know this isn’t about us. We just know the difference between gossiping and legit being triggered and venting (as you say) and if we
Disagree with you we’re trashy? You’re no better than these women you hate with such a passion.

Well they are fuck trophies to these YTers. Most of them can’t even stand their own children (Aaryn williams) they just keep popping them out for views and money.

Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

princessquinoa wrote:Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:38 pm
Lolaharper wrote:Can we go back to Tiffani now? LOL. She got her hair done today and it still looks awful. Those roots are not cute. For someone who never gets time to herself she sure gets her hair and nails done a lot.

The funny thing is I’m pretty sure she’s getting balayage and when it’s done right, you should really only have to get it done once every 4-5 months. Lol seems like she has to keep getting it done. Colorist is terrible

Is it a thing to just have her roots black?!?
Mommy0912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommy0912 »

princessquinoa wrote:
Lolaharper wrote:Can we go back to Tiffani now? LOL. She got her hair done today and it still looks awful. Those roots are not cute. For someone who never gets time to herself she sure gets her hair and nails done a lot.

The funny thing is I’m pretty sure she’s getting balayage and when it’s done right, you should really only have to get it done once every 4-5 months. Lol seems like she has to keep getting it done. Colorist is terrible

I don’t think it’s the colorist. I went and looked at her Instagram her other clients look good. I’m thinking Tiffani has went in there wanting to have her hair look that way.

Unread post by Guest »

Decororchid528 wrote:

No it’s how the color is applied to get a shaded root look. Shouldn’t be black tho lol

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

princessquinoa wrote:
Decororchid528 wrote:

No it’s how the color is applied to get a shaded root look. Shouldn’t be black tho lol

Sad thing is she thinks it looks good. It’s trashy.

geemariep
Talker
Talker

Unread post by geemariep »

I am LIVING for Tuffie finally getting called out. Hereforit.

TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

ImageImageImageImage

Decororchid528

Unread post by Decororchid528 »

Seriously enough with the superiority complex. Tiffani we know you’re a mom of three. We know it’s difficult. My gosh does she tsk about anything else?! I enjoy her cleaning videos that’s why I’m watching this one. But she always has to complain/insert subtle jabs. “We only get stuffed animals from non parents clearly”. Tiffani wake up. Not everyone in the world is a parent and they are valuable members of society as well.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

the Constant collabs are starting to irk me. Out of all of them I can tolerate Tiffani the most, myka’s Voice just DRIVES ME CRAZY!! I just want to scream “blow your nose” and Bri...... I just can’t with her right now. And am I the only left on earth who doesn’t Konmari? I’m not knocking you if you do but is it really that satisfying? Do I need to try this method of organizing/ decluttering and cleaning?
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

TuffTalk wrote:ImageImageImageImage

Damn she’s a horrible human being Image

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Wait I am sooooo late to the party!! Where are those screen shots about the ovulation tests from? Who got their hands on those? This is probably old news but fill me in lol!
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Guess trashi is donating the kids toys about fricken time....

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Guess trashi is going to see myka again [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 7600bb.jpg[/IMG]

xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

What’s crazy is that juliana posted a video with her BFF that was in town to visit and Juliana cut her friend off all the time and would not let her speak it was so hard to watch! So idk how Tiffani and Juliana’s friendship worked if they both cut off people when speaking LOL
dannirog wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:03 am watched the video w/her sister.. OMGGG she cut her sister off every second! did the same thing to tiny husband. so ill mannered and desperate to be speaking and acting like everything is her crap to tell. how does anyone handle her? so ignorant!
BrittanyNikki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BrittanyNikki »

yeahsureok wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:57 am the Constant collabs are starting to irk me. Out of all of them I can tolerate Tiffani the most, myka’s Voice just DRIVES ME CRAZY!! I just want to scream “blow your nose” and Bri...... I just can’t with her right now. And am I the only left on earth who doesn’t Konmari? I’m not knocking you if you do but is it really that satisfying? Do I need to try this method of organizing/ decluttering and cleaning?
Yes Myka’a voice is like nails on a chalkboard. And I am sick of the konmari fad 🙄 I have been color coordinating and folding my clothes that way since college over 10 years ago. Konmari is just a trendy searchable content word for organizing.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Hmm, I don't think that was the point of the konmari toy room clean out...shove everything in the closet and call it a day!
Jess010713
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jess010713 »

I agree tiffs voice isn't annoying and honestly, her cleaning videos and some of her content I used to enjoy. It's the constant complaining and just like someone mentioned saying "stuffed animals given by non parents." That's the kind of stuff that show what a sh*# person she is.
She really thinks so highly of herself. So much so that even someone's innocent questioning of sleep training will get an attack. It's so obvious that she really believes that her and tiny husband are amazing and anyone who doesn't think so is a hater and is jealous. I cannot imagine walking around my every day life believing people are jealous of me.
xocoffeeloverxo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by xocoffeeloverxo »

I know it’s so annoying like how many collabs can the 3 odnthem have. I totally agree with the “blow your nose” comment I don’t really watch her but the first time i thought it was just because she had said she was sick but I watched a few more and she had the same voice and i just can’t it bothers me so I don’t watch her at all lol
yeahsureok wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:57 am the Constant collabs are starting to irk me. Out of all of them I can tolerate Tiffani the most, myka’s Voice just DRIVES ME CRAZY!! I just want to scream “blow your nose” and Bri...... I just can’t with her right now. And am I the only left on earth who doesn’t Konmari? I’m not knocking you if you do but is it really that satisfying? Do I need to try this method of organizing/ decluttering and cleaning?
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Her justifying all the crap in their toy room was just stupid.
(I am more of a minimalist)
It's not about how much you paid for the toys, "this was a hand me down, this was on sale" etc. It doesnt matter if you have 100 toys that were 100 dollars or 100 toys that were 2 dollars each...you still have 100 fucking toys!
On her IG she kept saying toys were "hand me downs" that she bought from a used toy store...
Newsflash...its only considered a hand me down if it's given to you, not if you purchase it.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

mommyto3
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mommyto3 »

Jess010713 wrote:I agree tiffs voice isn't annoying and honestly, her cleaning videos and some of her content I used to enjoy. It's the constant complaining and just like someone mentioned saying "stuffed animals given by non parents." That's the kind of stuff that show what a sh*# person she is.
She really thinks so highly of herself. So much so that even someone's innocent questioning of sleep training will get an attack. It's so obvious that she really believes that her and tiny husband are amazing and anyone who doesn't think so is a hater and is jealous. I cannot imagine walking around my every day life believing people are jealous of me.
I don't mind Tiffani's voice, it's kind of "cute", especially compared to Myka's. That amount of toys is utterly ridiculous, like a hoarder would have--no excuse for it whatsoever. I never could understand why the playroom is in one of the largest bedrooms--what a waste of a bedroom. I'm sorry, but, what exactly am I supposed to be so jealous of? I am very content with my home, loving husband and sweet children who have enough bedrooms. I don't feel the need to go on YouTube and put my personal life out for everyone to see. I'm convinced she does it because it's way easier than working as a NICU Nurse.
I found her through her cleaning videos, and she is the only person who can get me off my butt when I am exhausted, to clean my home. That is her strong point--cleaning and organizational videos. She should have just stuck to those, instead of the complaining "exhaustion" "3 under 3" vlogs. They're all over the place and don't even show Ella. Tiffani-your highest amounts of views are on your cleaning/organizing videos--for everyone's sake, just go back to making those. We don't want to see/hear about your breast milk--you're beating a dead horse.

Sent from my SM-J727T1 using Tapatalk

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”