The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: The Rader Cult Where No one's an Adult Part 7

Unread post by lmmomSD »

mormonts wrote:
happypants wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:52 pm Looks like they’re looking for a fixer upper...Oklahoma Shack season 2, Texas edition!

Here’s the house Nia is standing on the patio of in her instagram post. Yikes

https://www.realtor.com/realestateandho ... 1184-77290
I have to admit, I would love to see them buy that house, continue to be as careless as they are with the environment, and get in trouble in the same way Onision recently has. That's lakeside property, my dudes. No disposing of orbeez in there without consequence.
Except that the way they are so careless with the kids I would seriously worry about one of them drowning.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

a60sbaby
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by a60sbaby »

SassySister wrote:Abrahams attitude is ridiculous. It's clearly getting worse..

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
What a little drama queen he is.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Family game night was a disaster of course. Abram cannot play with anyone. He will just cry, whine and act like a brat. Same with the whole coat ordeal in the car. I still don't understand why they made Symphony feel guilty. I think it was because she beat Sam in the first round and his ego couldn't take it so he kicked the kids out of the game. She seemed to actually be having a good time.

Did you see his Abram's bedroom at 9:05? It is a complete mess again. I thought Nia "Marie Kondo'd" the house and got like 40 bags of garbage. They still have toys lying all over the floor. Are they going to have people tour the house with cars, lego, dolls and dirty dishes everywhere?

These people are idiots. Of course the cat scratched her! Sam laughed while Juliet threw dirt and leaves all over the poor thing. Now they get the cat out of the yard because once again they cannot control their kids.

They still haven't finished he shack and are looking at houses. Sam is going on about a lakefront but I don't think he's even considered the level of supervision that will require with the kids. Especially considering they want more! They can't keep the small bungalow they have now clean. The second house they that they loved had all the kids rooms on the first level with walkout access to the background and pond with the master on its own floor. Are they not seeing the same concerns I am here?

Taking bets on how long karate will last this time.
spooky
Informer
Informer

Unread post by spooky »

Dang all their kids are so sensitive. They cry at every.single.thing.

Has Abram just recently started hitting himself in the head when he's upset? I don't watch often but don't recall him doing it before.
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

So, I don’t watch the vlog or follow this family on Insta but I do remember these were the people who faked a miscarriage, no? And the dad cheated with someone from AshleyMadison? Or wrong family?

Anyways, turns out they live near my hometown and their kids go to my SIL school.

Or, the oldest girl named Symphony does and said the parents are holy terrors. The type to come up to the school and throw fit over everything. Super snotty and self important and unliked by teachers, staff and other parents.

The older girl apparently has issues with emotional self regulation and has to be taken to a separate room to calm down because she has panic attacks and meltdown episodes. Said she’s sweet otherwise, but has a lot of issues socializing.
hannahgrace1121
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by hannahgrace1121 »

Why would he show the house number of a place that will potentially be there new home?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

hannahgrace1121 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 11:10 am Why would he show the house number of a place that will potentially be there new home?

I'm sure the realtor and the owners are displeased with that.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

They really have no concept about privacy, showing the house number of the houses they are looking at..............and showing all the personal belongings (pictures, keepsakes) of the homeowners, I really think, that they just don't care.

And Nia, ENOUGH WITH THE SQUEALING, already.

Someone mentioned Abrams room, OH MY GOD, what a trash heap.....never ever when I was growing up, could our rooms look like that..........plus way too many toys, very spoiled kids.

On the other hand, boy are houses cheap where they live !!!!

Can you imagine what a dump the 2nd house would turn into, the lawn overgrown, all their junk in the yard, and the inside just a total mess, I mean they can't keep the little house clean at all.
skyblueandblack
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skyblueandblack »

I like the second house. It's a bit outdated but that seems to be their thing. *shrug* reminds me a little bit of Cullen and Katie's house in terms of the dating- just Texas style versus Alabama.

I do think it's a LOT of house though. I wouldn't want to clean all those bathrooms. We've got two bathrooms and it's the perfect amount imo.

I do think the lake is a terrible idea and death trap.

I was reading the YouTube comments and someone said "if you buy this home- please do not pollute the lake with your pool stunts" and a minion responded with, "they are a part of god and can do what they want". The koolaid is intense folks.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

Dallas_Snob wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 10:23 am So, I don’t watch the vlog or follow this family on Insta but I do remember these were the people who faked a miscarriage, no? And the dad cheated with someone from AshleyMadison? Or wrong family?

Anyways, turns out they live near my hometown and their kids go to my SIL school.

Or, the oldest girl named Symphony does and said the parents are holy terrors. The type to come up to the school and throw fit over everything. Super snotty and self important and unliked by teachers, staff and other parents.

The older girl apparently has issues with emotional self regulation and has to be taken to a separate room to calm down because she has panic attacks and meltdown episodes. Said she’s sweet otherwise, but has a lot of issues socializing.
I can totally see this. I bet they threw a fit when they were told not to film at Symphony's school. They still try to sneak it in occasionally because they just think they are above the rules. I bet the teachers loooove when they bring in their toddler still in pyjamas and let her play with all the toys in the classroom while dropping the kids off. I don't understand why they feel the need to walk Abram into his classroom everyday and get help him hang up his coat anyway. He needs to grow up and do these things on his own . I sort of feel bad for Symphony reading the problems above because the Rader house is toxic.
Birdie89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Birdie89 »

Dallas_Snob wrote:So, I don’t watch the vlog or follow this family on Insta but I do remember these were the people who faked a miscarriage, no? And the dad cheated with someone from AshleyMadison? Or wrong family?

If symphony is having these issues my heart really goes out to her. Must be a nightmare for a child to have anxiety and problems with emotional regulation and have parents who make money off of documenting your every step. I frequently think she seems nervous and drained when they film her coming home from school.

It seems like a lot of the rader women - sam’s mom and sister - have anxious constitutions. Sam also has his own mental health struggles. I wonder how much this real and raw stuff is going to stick once Sam cycles into a more manic state again.

I hope they get that little girl the help she may need, and not just Jesus and gummies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I finally watched. I had to see. One thing is if she got 40 plus 33 gallon trash bags out of that house, I want to know where it came from? Abram's room is worse than ever and everything looked the same. The thing I noticed were fewer books in Symphony's room and they closed the door to their laundry room (finally..that always bugged me).

The over the top fakeness of Sam being a hands on caring parent is cracking me up. We have seen this before, this is before a manic phase most of the time. I do hope they realize or maybe they did, that Symphony's issues came from Sam's side including Sam and he needs some gummies as well (eye roll).

If they don't take that newborn paci away from Juliette I am gonna scream. She will be 3 in 4 months and still in a diaper, can carry on conversations and do anything by herself. She is not a baby anymore. You are making another Symphony. Abram's attitude, temper and snottiness is so not cool in just a little 5 yr old boy. I hope they are doing things like they say and not just on camera. The DoJo was a little rough but what Abram needs. Nia saying it was hard for her to watch that, well that is all these kids problems. They were over babied and you tried to prolong their babyhood to the point they are emotionally stunted.
oldschoolmom39
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by oldschoolmom39 »

KaterTot wrote: Wed Feb 06, 2019 10:06 am I finally watched. I had to see. One thing is if she got 40 plus 33 gallon trash bags out of that house, I want to know where it came from? Abram's room is worse than ever and everything looked the same. The thing I noticed were fewer books in Symphony's room and they closed the door to their laundry room (finally..that always bugged me).

The over the top fakeness of Sam being a hands on caring parent is cracking me up. We have seen this before, this is before a manic phase most of the time. I do hope they realize or maybe they did, that Symphony's issues came from Sam's side including Sam and he needs some gummies as well (eye roll).

If they don't take that newborn paci away from Juliette I am gonna scream. She will be 3 in 4 months and still in a diaper, can carry on conversations and do anything by herself. She is not a baby anymore. You are making another Symphony. Abram's attitude, temper and snottiness is so not cool in just a little 5 yr old boy. I hope they are doing things like they say and not just on camera. The DoJo was a little rough but what Abram needs. Nia saying it was hard for her to watch that, well that is all these kids problems. They were over babied and you tried to prolong their babyhood to the point they are emotionally stunted.
I agree and I also noticed that the oldest girl never seem to go to sleepovers or have other little girls her own age come over for them either. At her age that would be a pretty common thing that girls do. I feel sorry for her because you can tell she is struggling a bit but gets overshadowed by her demanding little brother and the little one who is still at the cute and cuddly age.
usernamessuck
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by usernamessuck »

I never noticed that about Symphony socializing, but when I was her age I was a different sleepover every weekend. I drove my mom nuts. And it didn't stop until I made it to college.
On the same token: Nia is still acting like she's in freaking high school. 5+ posts a day about Dancing With the Stars Live. Geez Louise, we get it!!! I'm going to New York for the first time in a month and I'm seeing a ton of Broadway shows that I've been dying to see. Do you know what I'm not doing? Posting a damn countdown three times a day.
I did a countdown for one trip: the first time I went to Harry Potter World. I was 14. I look back on those posts and I cringe when I read them. Nia needs to grow the hell up that way her kids can grow up.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

melaniieee333
Talker
Talker

Unread post by melaniieee333 »

It really bothered me how when they went house hunting with the kids, the kids were whooping and yelling (The older two at least) and carrying on, that no one told them to be quiet. Nia being the gentle parent made me cringe 'Sweetie, do not say 'but' when I am giving you instructions'.
I was surprised at how messy the older 2 kids rooms were cause they're old enough to pick up after themselves. I'd be embarrassed putting a photo of my kids rooms up on the internet for over 2 million people to see if they were as bad as Symphony and Abrams.
Symphony looks way older than eight- I had to google her age cause I was convinced she was going on ten!
1finn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 1finn »

So I think I am getting the lay of the land, with their "new" format, mission, whatever crap they call it..........

Sam is hanging around, to prove, he is a hands on Dad, and Nia is fawning all over him for it.

I think their new format is them staring into the camera and giving their advise.......they are now seeing themselves as "lifestyle gurus", beauty vloggers (Nia), and just advice givers, it really is a joke.

Sam, yesterday, gives this speech about "free play" for kids and adults, after acting like a compete lunatic, playing in the front yard with the kids. What the heck is "free play", I thought that is what kids did all the time, I guess Sam heard that from other vloggers.

Today Nia gives a live on FB, a lesson on how to curl her (unwashed for days) hair, with the straighter she is "partners" with....still not labeling it as an ad. Why does she think she is a beauty vlogger?

Nia was giving Symphony some kind of homework, and she got 1 or 2 wrong, but at the end, Nia squeals, "you got 100%", what kind of teaching is that......I hope she never tries to homeschool these kids.

Fun fact, they are getting less new subs and less views, now that they are back, then when they were gone, they were getting about 1200 new subs a day, now they are averaging about 200...........buy those subs Sam. https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/samuel8955

p.s....they are still vlogging while they are driving....I guess the accident taught them nothing.
SassySister
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SassySister »

I really just can't with Abraham. Jeeze his attitude is so out of control. I can't wait until he has to spar with someone in ju jit su (spelling?) And loses and then throws a freaking tantrum in front of everyone. How embarrassing. Why does he whine Everytime someone wants to leave. He's such a little nightmare.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

I am not a superstitious person and the "dead bunny" thing was creepy with Nia being hung up on Juliet being her bunny. After seeing the busy road. House by a stop sign. The pool and the way Juliet wouldn't stay out of it, Abram just taking off down the sidewalk and the way they are so used to just being unsafe and playing in the road...well..I dislike them but in no way would I want them to get in a house that would cause something devastating to happen. Even though Sam and Nia have raised them wild and not reprimanded enough, they just need out in the middle of the country with no busy roads, ponds, pools, lakes or otherwise.
JLPC
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by JLPC »

So, every vlog since they've been back has featured Abram in a meltdown, having a tantrum, out of control. I'm beginning to think this must be on purpose. Maybe to get some interest/controversy started. Pretty low to use your 5 year old's bad behavior for views.
Making a dead bunny the actual TITLE of a vlog, and featuring minutes-long footage of the poor thing is just outrageous, especially given the age group of their viewers. Sam laughing like a maniac as his children gawk and the 2 year old is close enough to touch it is gross. One viewer (prob a little girl) commented that when she saw it she had to cover her mouth, it made her so sad, and "cover my bunny's eyes too". That broke my heart. I wish parents of pre-teens would not let their children watch these vlogs, or at least monitor them.
mandy88
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandy88 »

What the hell is happening to Abram? He doesn't need ju jitsu, he needs therapy. It must be incredibly awkward for the kids to have to sit down and discuss in-depth emotions while on camera. The was zero punishment for all his fits. Filming their lives 24/7 is leading to severe emotional and aggression issues in their kids. You hear of so many celebrities that refuse to have their kids even photographed because of the negativity it introduces and Sam and Nia are the exact opposite forcing their children to be put out there. They have them talking to the viewers before they even understand the concept of any of this. I think Symphany is "sick" so often because she likes the extra babying she gets.

Nia's pizza hahah. She is bragging about making it from scratch and everything was already precooked for her. She just had to mix and then put it in the oven. They had to use a fork to eat it because the crust just fell apart. She couldn't even cook rice a few meals ago. I guess I can start telling everyone I cook from scratch just because I don't order in my food.

Return to “Sam and Nia”