queenc13
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

Unread post by queenc13 »

Ohnonotme wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 11:24 pm
endof wrote:.....and ohnonotme is quite a questionable name to have on a thread like this especially when most of your post jump in to defend them all the time! Though in all fairness no one can know for sure! Just a vibe I get!
Sigh. I’m not any of the Griffiths/Holleins/Mechams. You’re no more right about who I am, than some of the absolute overreaching you do on this forum. You really don’t like when someone disagrees or questions you, do you. Your comments don’t hold an more weight or “truth” than mine, or anyone else’s here for that matter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Agreed with above ^. Why should we have to hate everything about these people? because you do? I have a long list of things I dislike about Bonnie and the whole family in general, but the fact that I don't agree with everything posted here, nit pick every single thing just to shit on them, and because I can actually give them credit or compliments when it's due doesn't mean I'm related to them.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

gopedjane wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:56 am
megtanner35 wrote:Ok so I have figured out what the whole "when you see what I am doing you will die" is and why they are in LA. Allie posted saying she is going to the makeupbymario masterclass thats Kim Kardashians makeup artist and Kim will be at the master class with the Anastasia Beverly Hills owner. I am sure that Ellie and bonnie will be going along as well. Bonnie is so desperate to be a Kardashian lol!

The event is today feb 9 and tickets are pricey! but hey who cares they can exploit their kids further to get more money. tickets are from $1699-$300 depending on the package they went for know them they probably went for the 1699 one where they get a photo with Kim and a huge gift bag. just wait for the videos and the hauls with all the screaming ughhh.

Also on her latest pic some one asked her what pant size she is at good American and she said she is size 8 what either she is lying, they are stretchy or she squeezes herself in there. Also I am pretty certain she had the Brazilian butt lift. look back to the pic of her in Hawaii hugging Joel on the boat in a bathing suit. her butt is not as round and the sides are straight while now they are curvy. she should just be honest because It is so obvious

She is also short so a size 8 makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm pretty curvy. I've got a big butt, meaty thighs, "birthing hips" and I'm a size 8 in jeans. I'm even a size 8 in American Eagle and I think they're notorious for running a bit small. And I'm shorter than Bonnie, so less stretched out. I think the whole 'jegging/legging' fad really has something to do with it, a little more stretchy through the hips, as big hips and butts are "in style" now. Especially with Good American. Pretty much what the brand was built off of.
Now a size 8 in dresses... mmm... I dont think so lol.
queenc13
Informer
Informer

nutbagmcgee wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:52 pm I will say, Bonnie looks smaller than Ellie in this picture. Wow.
I thought the same thing!! I can't tell if it's shopped, the angle, or what... Very odd!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I agree this board has a tendency to hate on everything, but do think the criticism of Jennifer is fair. If you follow her on IG she’s definitely been acting like an influencer lately. She has sponsorships, comments on her own celebrity (and how it gives her freebies) and makes all kinds of weird comments showing she isn’t so different from her daughters. Even her image has changed in the last year with Botox and microblading (which don’t look good). Based on what we’ve heard just from the mouths of her own children (who think she’s perfect), there is no way to not see the Narcissism that lays beneath. Her children are who they are because they are emulating what she taught them. She isn’t just the nice grandmother she claims to be. There is darkness there. We’ve even seen it on vlogs.

queenc13
Informer
Informer

HelloSweetie wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:31 pm I agree this board has a tendency to hate on everything, but do think the criticism of Jennifer is fair. If you follow her on IG she’s definitely been acting like an influencer lately. She has sponsorships, comments on her own celebrity (and how it gives her freebies) and makes all kinds of weird comments showing she isn’t so different from her daughters. Even her image has changed in the last year with Botox and microblading (which don’t look good). Based on what we’ve heard just from the mouths of her own children (who think she’s perfect), there is no way to not see the Narcissism that lays beneath. Her children are who they are because they are emulating what she taught them. She isn’t just the nice grandmother she claims to be. There is darkness there. We’ve even seen it on vlogs.

I respectfully disagree that you can conclude all of this because she commented a compliment on Brian's photo, which is what the original comment stated. My great grandma had tattooed eyebrows before microblading was a thing... does that mean she should be considered vain or a narcissist? Many people keep up with the appearances and follow normal trends, not just this family. I think we'd all be lying to say that we don't. I don't disagree with the whole 'the apple doesn't fall far from the tree' thing. Her and Chad clearly raised them very specifically and they get nearly all their traits from them... just disagree that everything she taught them and everything Jennifer did when they were young and even know is bad. I'll also add that my mother and grandmother are far from perfect... but if I talk about them like they put the stars in the sky and I think every child should. I don't get why the girls are hated on so much for calling their mom for advice, paying her compliments, commenting on how she raised them, etc.
jaieao
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jaieao »

Smiling (like she did in most of her older pictures) vs. duck face (like she does in most of her pictures now.)

Why she thinks that face looks better than a genuine smile, I will never understand.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

The duck face just brings my eye to her chin 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think she looks much prettier, calmer, happy, down to earth with her “old” smile.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

queenc13 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:52 pm
HelloSweetie wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:31 pm I agree this board has a tendency to hate on everything, but do think the criticism of Jennifer is fair. If you follow her on IG she’s definitely been acting like an influencer lately. She has sponsorships, comments on her own celebrity (and how it gives her freebies) and makes all kinds of weird comments showing she isn’t so different from her daughters. Even her image has changed in the last year with Botox and microblading (which don’t look good). Based on what we’ve heard just from the mouths of her own children (who think she’s perfect), there is no way to not see the Narcissism that lays beneath. Her children are who they are because they are emulating what she taught them. She isn’t just the nice grandmother she claims to be. There is darkness there. We’ve even seen it on vlogs.

I respectfully disagree that you can conclude all of this because she commented a compliment on Brian's photo, which is what the original comment stated. My great grandma had tattooed eyebrows before microblading was a thing... does that mean she should be considered vain or a narcissist? Many people keep up with the appearances and follow normal trends, not just this family. I think we'd all be lying to say that we don't. I don't disagree with the whole 'the apple doesn't fall far from the tree' thing. Her and Chad clearly raised them very specifically and they get nearly all their traits from them... just disagree that everything she taught them and everything Jennifer did when they were young and even know is bad. I'll also add that my mother and grandmother are far from perfect... but if I talk about them like they put the stars in the sky and I think every child should. I don't get why the girls are hated on so much for calling their mom for advice, paying her compliments, commenting on how she raised them, etc.

I get what you’re saying... but for me it’s that the girls praise Jennifer and continue using her teachings with things that are harmful and neglectful.
It’s one thing to think your mom & grandma are great and want to be like them but I don’t know a single adult in my real life who thinks their parents were without fault the way these girls do. There are definitely some things my parents did that I wouldn’t continue doing if I had children. And there are definitely things Jennifer and Chad did that these girls shouldn’t continue to pass down: making sick children sleep on the bathroom floor, making a child stand in the corner of their parents room until another child falls asleep, making an older child raise a sibling, thinking that moms happiness and wishes come before everyone else’s, just to name a few.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

jaieao wrote:Smiling (like she did in most of her older pictures) vs. duck face (like she does in most of her pictures now.)

Why she thinks that face looks better than a genuine smile, I will never understand.
It doesn't look like a smile. She looks smug. Or like she's half frowning. It's so unattractive!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by opangatay »

I’m not even trying to go against the grain to be quirky or spiteful but the picture in those collages where she looks the absolute best is the top right picture holding a baby (can’t tell which) with no make up.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

queenc13 wrote: I respectfully disagree that you can conclude all of this because she commented a compliment on Brian's photo, which is what the original comment stated. My great grandma had tattooed eyebrows before microblading was a thing... does that mean she should be considered vain or a narcissist? Many people keep up with the appearances and follow normal trends, not just this family. I think we'd all be lying to say that we don't. I don't disagree with the whole 'the apple doesn't fall far from the tree' thing. Her and Chad clearly raised them very specifically and they get nearly all their traits from them... just disagree that everything she taught them and everything Jennifer did when they were young and even know is bad. I'll also add that my mother and grandmother are far from perfect... but if I talk about them like they put the stars in the sky and I think every child should. I don't get why the girls are hated on so much for calling their mom for advice, paying her compliments, commenting on how she raised them, etc.
I didn’t say my opinion came entirely from one comment. Jennifer has always been one of Bryan’s fangirls.

But I do think the criticism of her is fair.

WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

megtanner35 wrote:Ok so I have figured out what the whole "when you see what I am doing you will die" is and why they are in LA. Allie posted saying she is going to the makeupbymario masterclass thats Kim Kardashians makeup artist and Kim will be at the master class with the Anastasia Beverly Hills owner. I am sure that Ellie and bonnie will be going along as well. Bonnie is so desperate to be a Kardashian lol!

The event is today feb 9 and tickets are pricey! but hey who cares they can exploit their kids further to get more money. tickets are from $1699-$300 depending on the package they went for know them they probably went for the 1699 one where they get a photo with Kim and a huge gift bag. just wait for the videos and the hauls with all the screaming ughhh.

Also on her latest pic some one asked her what pant size she is at good American and she said she is size 8 what either she is lying, they are stretchy or she squeezes herself in there. Also I am pretty certain she had the Brazilian butt lift. look back to the pic of her in Hawaii hugging Joel on the boat in a bathing suit. her butt is not as round and the sides are straight while now they are curvy. she should just be honest because It is so obvious

Her saying she's a size 8 is just a lie. She might be a size 8 in Good American but not in anything else. That brand's sizing is not standard, not even sort of. I have 40" inch hips and I wear a standard size 12 in all of my pants, jeans, and shorts. In target's brand jeans, Walmart jeans, Macy's, and even the Chico's size 12 equivalent. If you look at the Good American size chart, their size 8 has 40" hips. Also if you read online they are known for being really stretchy. Case closed, ladies. BonBon is being deliberately misleading.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

HelloSweetie wrote:I’ve had nails about as long as the middle one and could still get things done. I even had a more hands on job at the time. No way I’d function with the length she keeps them now though. I wouldn’t try.

But fake nails are stronger than naturally long ones, so you can do more than you’d expect if you’ve never tried them.

I had shorter fake nails, they are stronger, but when you catch them on something -that hurts like nobody’s business!!

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

WriteMeOut wrote:

Her saying she's a size 8 is just a lie. She might be a size 8 in Good American but not in anything else. That brand's sizing is not standard, not even sort of. I have 40" inch hips and I wear a standard size 12 in all of my pants, jeans, and shorts. In target's brand jeans, Walmart jeans, Macy's, and even the Chico's size 12 equivalent. If you look at the Good American size chart, their size 8 has 40" hips. Also if you read online they are known for being really stretchy. Case closed, ladies. BonBon is being deliberately misleading.
I don’t think she’s lying. She isn’t that big at all anymore, though people seem to want to act like she is? We all know she reads here, but there’s no need to act like she’s still huge just to be bitchy. She’s far smaller than she used to be, and in the pic from yesterday she even looks like she’s the same size as xs Ellie. I believe she’s an 8. She looks it to me. It’s hardly case closed that she’s lying imo.

Ducklings4
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ducklings4 »

jaieao wrote:Smiling (like she did in most of her older pictures) vs. duck face (like she does in most of her pictures now.)

She looks happier in the earlier pictures. The later ones show to me she’s in a dark place.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

Ducklings4 wrote: She looks happier in the earlier pictures. The later ones show to me she’s in a dark place.

Good fortune can do definitely do that. Once you’ve reached all the goals you’ve laid out for yourself and still aren’t happy, you need to start looking inside and delve into what’s really been missing the entire time. Success provides most of the “I’ll be happier when’s” as we’ve seen with Ellie. When those are gone and you’re still miserable, it can be harder and harder to find the next time you get excuse. Bonnie probably thought she’d be happier as the main breadwinner, or when she was thinner again, but I bet she misses the days when life was simpler and she felt like a good mom. Not to mention she probably misses the old Joel.

I expect her to go to an even darker place once they build their house, their channel growth peaks, and she realizes they should have saved more and spent less. I expect they’ll fight and blame each other when that time comes.

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

lmmomSD wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 12:02 pm She said this is the "most exciting thing" ever to happen to her. Makes sense. Kim K is famous for being rich. Her mom turned a sex tape into a media empire. But she has no talent. None of them do. It totally makes sense that Bonnie looks up to her. Water seeks its own level.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Meeting Kim Kardashian is the most exciting thing to ever happen to her? Not your wedding day or the birth of your children? Okay then.
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

HelloSweetie wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:07 am
WriteMeOut wrote:

I don’t think she’s lying. She isn’t that big at all anymore, though people seem to want to act like she is? We all know she reads here, but there’s no need to act like she’s still huge just to be bitchy. She’s far smaller than she used to be, and in the pic from yesterday she even looks like she’s the same size as xs Ellie. I believe she’s an 8. She looks it to me. It’s hardly case closed that she’s lying imo.

Not trying to be bitchy, just saying what I think. She's definitely not huge anymore, I never said she was. Photos can be majorly deceiving. Look at the way she's posing. It's a classic way to turn in order to look smaller in pictures. She's much smaller, but definitely not Ellie's size.

My thought was that she wants to give off the impression that she's so much smaller, and like we have observed, flaunt it and be like "omg I worked so hard I am fantastic" in a very narcissistic fashion.

I believe she's an 8 in Good American, I never said otherwise. My point is that their sizing is crazy and so not standard. Go look at their size chart and compare it to the standard. To people who don't check, they saw her comment and just thought "wow she's an 8 now!" Someone even replied- "I knew you were tiny!!" You know that is what she wants people to think, which isn't wrong, we all want people to think we wear small sizes and such. However with Bonnie that philosophy just goes back to her deep seated issues.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
charmed596
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by charmed596 »

Bonnie looks so thin in that pic because she’s holding one arm to her body, so you can’t see where her arm begins/body stops and her other arm a little away from her, with one leg put a little further out
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Are they all waiting to do a big reveal of their Kim K photo or something? Geez.

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”