Mommy+224L
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: New thread for Aaryan the Aryan Williams

Unread post by Mommy+224L »

LoveMyMunchkin11718 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:48 am
Adhbrh91 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:39 am Maybe she pulled her head somewhat out of her ass because we pointed out how predictable she is and how that’s such a safety risk. Granted everyone still knows her address and what her car looks like. Don’t worry though, booboo, no one will show up to Barton creeek mall while you’re there, they’ll just be able to spot your car and follow yoy. Dumbass!

I fixed it for you Aaryn. You went in strong with the filters this time. I wish you would get help with your anxiety. It’s clear you are afraid to be at home alone with the kids. You created them. You shouldn’t have to go shopping to ease your anxiety and depression. You shouldn’t have to stay with Nick when he’s out of town or have a friend over. Skyla might eat you but she won’t kill you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So is this an old picture, or did they not even stay in the hotel? Unless they stayed last night into today? This looks like it was taken in her house

I think she posts things a day later sometimes. Like the day I saw her in her car at Nordstrom, it wasn’t til the following day that she posted pics of some purchases. I think she is playing it safe so people don’t hunt her down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
[/quote]
[/quote]

So what’s this losers actual address? All I could find was some apartment that belongs to prick in Idaho or whatever. Kinda weird he has a separate apartment if you catch my drift
[/quote]
Creepy you sound like a loser asking that
Rottiemom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Rottiemom »

I noticed the “lovemymunchkin” account asking for Erwin’s address was just made 5 hours ago.

LoveMyMunchkin11718
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by LoveMyMunchkin11718 »

Mommy+224L wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:20 am
LoveMyMunchkin11718 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:48 am
Adhbrh91 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:39 am Maybe she pulled her head somewhat out of her ass because we pointed out how predictable she is and how that’s such a safety risk. Granted everyone still knows her address and what her car looks like. Don’t worry though, booboo, no one will show up to Barton creeek mall while you’re there, they’ll just be able to spot your car and follow yoy. Dumbass!

I fixed it for you Aaryn. You went in strong with the filters this time. I wish you would get help with your anxiety. It’s clear you are afraid to be at home alone with the kids. You created them. You shouldn’t have to go shopping to ease your anxiety and depression. You shouldn’t have to stay with Nick when he’s out of town or have a friend over. Skyla might eat you but she won’t kill you.

So is this an old picture, or did they not even stay in the hotel? Unless they stayed last night into today? This looks like it was taken in her house

I think she posts things a day later sometimes. Like the day I saw her in her car at Nordstrom, it wasn’t til the following day that she posted pics of some purchases. I think she is playing it safe so people don’t hunt her down.

[/quote]

So what’s this losers actual address? All I could find was some apartment that belongs to prick in Idaho or whatever. Kinda weird he has a separate apartment if you catch my drift
[/quote]
Creepy you sound like a loser asking that
[/quote]

I just wanted to see how much her rent actually was or if people were exaggerating. It’s actually $3,700 for a damn rental. Lol
Katya1986
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Katya1986 »

I’m 10 weeks and have gained 3 pounds. This is my fourth pregnancy and I usually gain 30 pounds and loose it within the first 6 weeks after birth. She should be careful because I’m actually physically active unlike her and she will have a hard time loosing it this time
LoveMyMunchkin11718
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by LoveMyMunchkin11718 »

Rottiemom wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:22 am I noticed the “lovemymunchkin” account asking for Erwin’s address was just made 5 hours ago.

I’m typically just browsing here, Tara, and Hillary. I just couldn’t believe rent would be so much. Curiosity... sorry to offend.
lil sebastian
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lil sebastian »

too many trolls here lately. I cant stand when I haven't checked in a couple days and look and it's all engaging with them. when aaryn Stans come out to play we should just ignore them and continue the conversation as if they didnt say anything. I hate picturing giving these hillbillies the time of day. it makes this all feel way more serious than it is lol.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

ImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 4896e1.jpg[/IMG]ImageImageImage

Joiningthedarkside
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Joiningthedarkside »

username44 wrote:Well, here we go with the water weight. I knew it was only a matter of time. Whoever responded that to her just made earyn even more delusional. I’m 12 weeks today and I got on the scale and weigh 130.4 that’s a 1.4 gain in all that time and I’m not even anywhere close to being as sick as I was with my daughter. I’m nauseous but I can still eat. It blows my mind how Aaron goes from basically starving herself to stay thin when she isn’t pregnant to being the most glutinous person overstuffing herself with all the wrong foods during pregnancy. I’m having an August baby too and I never heard of such a thing that it’s fine to gain more weight with a summer baby because of water retention. She must think we were all born yesterday.
I hope she does keep lying to herself, then when she’s post partum and doesn’t drop the “water weight” she’ll be SOL. Lol

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

New thread for Aaryan the Aryan Williams

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

That screen cap of the Tiffani shit majorly triggered me. Let me begin by saying what the fuck, your name is Tiffani with an I? As if the name Tiffany with a y isn’t trite and cliche enough. Ugh. I look at you and I want to rip your selfish greedy selfish throat out.

Tiffani being a MOTHER is your job but you chose to put that second to aiming a camera in their little faces 24/7. You made the choice to sell out your family. What brain synapses went WRONG in that head of yours that made you throw away the beautiful gift of parenthood and family and brainwash you into that single minded attitude of “more views more subscribers must make money off kids must exploit must bank bank bank more more more more?” You sound fucking NUTS. Just wait til one of those kids gets that sad plaintive expression (if they don’t already, every day) and begs you to look in their eyes instead of the camera like Liza’s son did. Will you laugh like Liza did and ignore the fact that your kids hate that camera? Yeah you will. Because it’s “your job.” You fucking bitch. You were a NICU NURSE for gods sake, saving lives, making a difference, contributing to society, and now look at you. What a cunt. I absolutely despise you. You are my most hated YouTuber by a mile.

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Tara Liza Erwin need to put the fucking camera down and start going to the damn fucking park if you can’t take them anywhere by yourself don’t fucking spread your fucking legs you stupid bitches gawd I m not following these dimwits..... oh what are they going to do when all these kids are in school full time oh wait are they going to home school these little brats....

SerendipitySusan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by SerendipitySusan »

And Aryan, you are STUBBY. You would be better off wearing a bathing suit with a skirt than a bikini. Your legs are lumpy and bruised and doughy. Keep applying that $800 facial moisturizer you fool. You ain’t all that.

Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Danielsgirl »

WTF where did you find these?! Who is she texting?
The saddest part, I’m not even shocked, it’s so OBVIOUS!
Mommy+224L
Amateur
Amateur

lil sebastian wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:45 am too many trolls here lately. I cant stand when I haven't checked in a couple days and look and it's all engaging with them. when aaryn Stans come out to play we should just ignore them and continue the conversation as if they didnt say anything. I hate picturing giving these hillbillies the time of day. it makes this all feel way more serious than it is lol.
Definitely hope you’re not referring to me. Nurse practitioner here not a hillbilly but how creepy does it sound asking for “losers” address or the people asking about CPS.. want to to talk about out of touch with reality and wasting already over worked people’s time . I’ve been blocked from Aaryns Instagram ever since I told her I couldn’t believe she didn’t have a pediatrician picked out and was looking one up while she was in labor with Skyla . But had time to research a million unnecessary baby items etc
Mommy+224L
Amateur
Amateur

Mommy+224L wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:49 pm
lil sebastian wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:45 am too many trolls here lately. I cant stand when I haven't checked in a couple days and look and it's all engaging with them. when aaryn Stans come out to play we should just ignore them and continue the conversation as if they didnt say anything. I hate picturing giving these hillbillies the time of day. it makes this all feel way more serious than it is lol.
Definitely hope you’re not referring to me. Nurse practitioner here not a hillbilly but how creepy does it sound asking for “losers” address or the people asking about CPS.. want to to talk about out of touch with reality and wasting already over worked people’s time . I’ve been blocked from Aaryns Instagram ever since I told her I couldn’t believe she didn’t have a pediatrician picked out and was looking one up while she was in labor with Skyla . But had time to research a million unnecessary baby items etc
Also there is absolutely nothing wrong with reading here and never saying anything not everyone has the time to gossip 24/7 doesn’t mean we don’t agree with what is being said if we don’t comment on things all the time
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

Earyn is gaining all of her weight in her thighs it seems. A couple of weeks ago they were double the size, now in the pic she posted today they look triple the size. She's definitely pushing her gut out in that picture too. If she truly did gain 8 pounds, which I think she gained at least 15, the other 70 will be absolutely glorious.
TuffTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TuffTalk »

Danielsgirl wrote:WTF where did you find these?! Who is she texting?
The saddest part, I’m not even shocked, it’s so OBVIOUS!
I wish I knew ImageImage I received them anonymously, It looks like a video screen shotImagesad AF but I am more pissed then sad, I had to share because it’s the truth, and she hurt soooo many people and just doesn’t care. She can’t delete them in here. I’d suggest you all screen shot them yourself, so if something happens we got em. I don’t think her sponsors are going to be pleased with her if they find out. This is not a good look, she got caught ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Morethescarier

New thread for Aaryan the Aryan Williams

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Having babies for money and attention, I’d laugh if it wasn’t just so sad and harmful.

Joiningthedarkside
Amateur
Amateur

TuffTalk wrote:ImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 4896e1.jpg[/IMG]ImageImageImage

How long ago was this? Not that it matters, just curious

Joiningthedarkside
Amateur
Amateur

Joiningthedarkside wrote:
TuffTalk wrote:ImageImage[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 4896e1.jpg[/IMG]ImageImageImage

How long ago was this? Not that it matters, just curious

And if was sent to you anonymously, I wonder if she was texting one of the girls she’s on the outs with now, like Tara or Aaryn and that they sent them to you out of spite. How were they sent to you?

Danielsgirl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Danielsgirl »

How to gain views and increase revenue;

Sell out your soul and family on the Internet - ✔️😈🤑
TTC videos/update - cause, you like, totally are trying to conceive
Ovulation tracking video - cause you NEED to get pregnant
Miscarriage video - really sad, but relatable, women NEED this content ladies
Infertility update
Live pregnancy test results - hot tip add emotional or raw in title for boost in views
Rainbow baby preganancy announcement
Telling my husband I’m pregnant - yawn
Telling my family/kids I’m pregnant - include craft that you can link
Pregnancy updates - aka snooooze fest
Baby haul - also snoooooze fest all products linked below
Gender/sex reveal - bonus points if another MommyYt helps plan
More fing pregnancy updates - warning literally only expecting mothers care but good “searchable content”
Nursery haul - giant flower linked below
Names I like but won’t be using - another snooozefest, cause someone totally wants to use a name they found on a fing yt video, saving lives
Day in the life of a preggo - add SAHM/w2 kids for variety
What I eat in a day pregnancy edition - sponserd by Hello Fresh because who has time to shop and portion ingredients, so hard. (Bonus - first, second and third trimester)
Hiring a nanny??? - good title for views on regular blog with a 1 min convo on childcare, earth shattering.
Maternity haul - nothing fits even though I’ve already had a child and maternity wardrobe and have been planning to grow our views, I mean family.
“This is hard/I’m so exhausted guys - good title for vlog where minimal footage and effort was taken.
Countdown to baby - again click bate title for basic ass vlog towards end of pregnancy
Q & A - cause ya’ll are so curious about my life and me and I and I wanna talk about myself so you love me more.
I’m in Labor!!!!!!! - pre filmed video will go live when in hospital
Birth vlog - add emotional/raw to title for views
Day in the life with a new born - No makeup for relatablilty
What I eat when breastfeeding - Hello Fresh sponser/nurtur life for kids
Taking a break - video announcing new schedule cause bish can’t keep up
Trending video - sit down video, minimal effort, assumptions, another Q&A snoozefest 2.0

Bonus content - rip your family and children from all they know aka “moving? vlog”, looking at houses, old house tour, new house tour, new car shopping, new car vlog, car tour.

Launching Spring 2019 YTMommadrama Influencer Management - content ideas, helps influencers read (emails brand deals, we got you, we know reading is hard!) plus Sooooo much more. Comment below for details. Don’t forget to subscribe and like this video. OmgthankyousomuchSeeeeyounexttime 💋

Return to “Aaryn Williams”