DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

gatorade
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by gatorade »

do they now have a time schedule of when they post?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
jmoysa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Unread post by jmoysa »

gatorade wrote:do they now have a time schedule of when they post?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
They both posted on IG that there would be a new vlog today ,Saturday. A while ago he said that they really didn’t have a set schedule yet. Don’t imagine it’ll be everyday or even every other...just too much work for them and the cameraman.

The vlog today looks like it’s got Cassie and wedding dresses in it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
scojacar
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by scojacar »

Didn’t Cassie go wedding dress shopping months ago?

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

He did not lose it “really fast” or “in a few weeks”.
It took him about 5 months to lose 50lbs. That’s ten pounds a month which is a healthy pace and perfectly achievable with just calorie counting.

Why does this keep getting rehashed? Yes, if he’s eating junk, he will look malnourished. But it doesn’t mean he did severe restriction of calories or used medical intervention.
:roll:
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Theirmom wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:03 am He did not lose it “really fast” or “in a few weeks”.
It took him about 5 months to lose 50lbs. That’s ten pounds a month which is a healthy pace and perfectly achievable with just calorie counting.

Why does this keep getting rehashed? Yes, if he’s eating junk, he will look malnourished. But it doesn’t mean he did severe restriction of calories or used medical intervention.
I agree it's not an unrealistic amount to lose in five months, especially since the more weight a person has to lose, the faster they lose it in the beginning. If someone only has ten pounds to lose, it could take them 2-3 months since they have to restrict calories even further than someone who has 50+ pounds to lose.

I do think he severely limited his calories and ate way less than a deficiency of just a couple hundred calories per day.
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

For a visual reminder, because I think people are intentionally “misremembering” how quickly his weight came off.
This is TEN MONTHS of weight loss. And he didn’t reach his “sickly” low until October, so, nearly a full year from his beginning.
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 016bbb.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... ec084d.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 52861f.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 56988f.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... afac7f.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... b2f694.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 424fe0.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 425d0e.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 075a46.jpg[/IMG][IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... bef579.jpg[/IMG]
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Thanks-- you did what I was thinking of doing. It's helpful to see the month by month pprogession.With vlogs, there isn't always an accurate timeline because of delays and the way that sometimes they upload several days worth that were filmed in one day. So you don't have the real daily progression. He should have stopped at the weight he was in May/June. It still looks like a lot came off between February and April of last year _to me_. But I could be wrong, obviously.
It's hard to tell just from pictures. And even if he's not doing it too quickly, I think we can agree that extreme calorie restriction isn't good, and that he looks sickly now. Completely speculating-- not diagnosing, but I wonder if he's got some body dysmorphia going on. He could still be looking in the mirror and seeing "fat Bryan". If he's restricting his calories and only consuming junk when he does eat, that's really bad. He may be skinny, but he's not healthy. And he is setting a bad example for the boys.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emilyrose26 »

Ugh the new video is awful! It's apparently not scripted and supposed to be 'real life' but just as Missy is talking about trying on her old wedding dress Bryan pulls out the book and shows the boys. But they didn't plan that? Okay!

Some things I noticed:

The boys don't call Bryan's mum Grandma or anything really, Ollie saw a picture of her and said "is that your mom?" not "is that grandma?" which I find very strange, anyone agree?

They dubbed over the vlog when Missy arrived home. She says "I brought home the secret packages" and it sounds weird in itself, like she is really close to the mic but her back is to the camera, and then she says "and I found my old wedding dress" but they edited it really poorly and she talks over herself. Then of course we are treated to Bryan's uber fake reaction of "YOU GOT IT???" Ugh.

Missy says, about her wedding dress, "let's go put it in my room". My. Not 'our' or 'the'. I'd never refer to the room I share with my partner as mine. Or do they sleep separately now that he's becoming more and more gay?

I wish they'd stop asking for feedback all the time, "do you think we should do this, did you think we should do that?! Just freaking do it if you want to!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

What's even weirder about the constant asking for feedback, is that for so long they have been thumbing their noses at any constructive criticism or suggestions. They always said "We make these videos for ourselves! We're going to film what _we_ want"

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

Of course Missy has to make Cassie’s wedding about herself :roll:

Someone said that when Misty said “if we had a girl”, they started to tear up (sure) and Bryan replied “Ikr she don’t know we’re gonna have a full Boy Scout troop prob *emoji* *emoji*”. Ugh they’ve had misspellings before, but now they’re just not trying.
PirateWench8
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by PirateWench8 »

emilyrose26 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:12 pm Ugh the new video is awful! It's apparently not scripted and supposed to be 'real life' but just as Missy is talking about trying on her old wedding dress Bryan pulls out the book and shows the boys. But they didn't plan that? Okay!

Some things I noticed:

The boys don't call Bryan's mum Grandma or anything really, Ollie saw a picture of her and said "is that your mom?" not "is that grandma?" which I find very strange, anyone agree?

It's actually not unusual. I know my oldest two nephews like Ollie and Finn lived out of state when they were younger and they only got to see us and their paternal grandparents about seven days a year if that. Instead of asking is that Gram or that Pop they would say is that your mom or your dad too my brother?
Herculeez
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Herculeez »

when missy went to get her botox in newport beacj from that doctor and they got drunk on margaritas...thats probably the same ass doctor that prescribed bryan his weight loss meds ... this is flamboyant bryan who got his pits 'cosemetically' destroyed in order to not sweat so that his t shirts looked good. bryan will always be a fat sadist narcissist freak. white boy aging horribly.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Remember how he whined about the armpit lasering? He's such a ninny.

emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emilyrose26 »

Herculeez wrote:when missy went to get her botox in newport beacj from that doctor and they got drunk on margaritas...thats probably the same ass doctor that prescribed bryan his weight loss meds ... this is flamboyant bryan who got his pits 'cosemetically' destroyed in order to not sweat so that his t shirts looked good. bryan will always be a fat sadist narcissist freak. white boy aging horribly.
What doctor? Was that in a vlog?

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Herculeez wrote:when missy went to get her botox in newport beacj from that doctor and they got drunk on margaritas...thats probably the same ass doctor that prescribed bryan his weight loss meds ... this is flamboyant bryan who got his pits 'cosemetically' destroyed in order to not sweat so that his t shirts looked good. bryan will always be a fat sadist narcissist freak. white boy aging horribly.

Jeezes. This is just stupid.

1. Botox is administered by dermatologists. They don’t prescribe weight loss medication.
2. Getting Hyperhydrosis corrected isn’t having your pits “cosmetically destroyed”. It’s a real, medical issue that can lead to chronic rashes and infection, as well as destroying clothing. It’s not frivolous or shallow to get a procedure to fix it.

Honestly, you sound irrational. It’s no wonder HelloSweetie misses having levelheaded members participating on this board. If this nitpicking idiocy is what this board has devolved to, it’s no wonder the OG posters have abandoned it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Theirmom wrote:

1. Botox is administered by dermatologists. They don’t prescribe weight loss medication.
2. Getting Hyperhydrosis corrected isn’t having your pits “cosmetically destroyed”. It’s a real, medical issue that can lead to chronic rashes and infection, as well as destroying clothing. It’s not frivolous or shallow to get a procedure to fix it.

Honestly, you sound irrational. It’s no wonder HelloSweetie misses having levelheaded members participating on this board. If this nitpicking idiocy is what this board has devolved to, it’s no wonder the OG posters have abandoned it.

Exactly. This procedure is actually covered by medical here in Canada. It isn’t just a cosmetic procedure.

Yes this is exactly what I was referring to. It’s gotten like this on so many boards. It’s even worse on others believe it or not because you can’t even try to play devils advocate without people jumping down your throat.

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Toodles123 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
Theirmom wrote:

Exactly. This procedure is actually covered by medical here in Canada. It isn’t just a cosmetic procedure.

Yes this is exactly what I was referring to. It’s gotten like this on so many boards. It’s even worse on others believe it or not because you can’t even try to play devils advocate without people jumping down your throat.

For future reference if you want to talk certian things out please take it to the boxing ring. That way we don't flood the thread with it. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
Believe it or not, it’s perfectly okay to call a commenter out on bullshit right in the thread they’re shitting in.
Herculeez
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Herculeez »

your familiarity with non lifethreatening cosmetic procedures is none or close to nilch. botox is admined by everyone and their grandma. every state, country and back door alley is different. it certainly isn't just admined by derms. you dont think there are not health spas? weight loss meds are like candy in california. its easy to bypass doctors for meds. even docs or nurses write scripts for things they really shouldnt and some are available right over the counter...some docs even give out lots and lots of samples for free....bypassing scripts all together

what is irrational is poking and proding yourself but then again everyone has their own opionion.

it wouldnt be shallow if it wasnt done for purely shallow reasons. the procedures are not off limits obviously but theu sure as hell aint life threatening. if they were low on funds and needed the money they mkst likely would be saying oh jeez i wish we did t spend that 50k on unnecessary medical procedures not even insurance covers.

now if bryan wants to pull a caitlyn jenner we could all feel sorry for bryan and send congrats for coming out so soon.
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

It’s interesting how missy went from crying at June’s birth to not mentioning or seeing her within months.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

tnchk1187 wrote:It’s interesting how missy went from crying at June’s birth to not mentioning or seeing her within months.

I think because the crying was more about Missy becoming an auntie (to a girl!) and less about June herself.

Return to “Daily Bumps”