HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ellie and Jared: Views as low as Ellie's Iron PART 42

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

gopedjane wrote:
silverrain wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:08 pm They say typically for every. 70k you make you can get approved for 300k in mortgage. Now that can differ if there are any debts.

I don’t think there house is in the million dollar range. I think the above poster is right. It’s more in the 550k range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Goodness, I thought the general rule of thumb was 2.5x your annual gross income. I couldn't imagine trying to afford a 300k house on a 70k income even without debt.

I think their interior designer was probably estimating the entire project, including their ridiculous 50k backyard and the 10k basement couch. When they built their house they were at the top of their game. Their at less than 1/4 of the monthly viewers they had at the time, so I bet they're regretting alot of those purchases now.
I think the landscaping was much more than 50k.

I was going to post the same thing. The excavating, levelling, landscaping, fence, playground/hobbit hole creation, etc would have easily cost more than $50k since they hired a crew to do all of it and weren’t able to do any of the work themselves.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

The sisters launched bollie last year. They get property this year.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

onbreak wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:47 pm The sisters launched bollie last year. They get property this year.

Well, they are hugely upselling their China made items 😂 ... seriously though, why they claim Bollie made the purchase posssible I don’t understand.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Bollie Brand was a million dollar gamble.
Im all for buying property. God's not going to make anymore dirt......

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:29 pm
onbreak wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:47 pm The sisters launched bollie last year. They get property this year.

Well, they are hugely upselling their China made items 😂 ... seriously though, why they claim Bollie made the purchase posssible I don’t understand.
I really don't understand why anyone would buy those overpriced cheaply made "custom" products they sell. I thought it was mostly young people who watch them but I guess not. I wonder if they will start selling children's clothing.
mariaamzmt
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by mariaamzmt »

ba1006 wrote:

Well, they are hugely upselling their China made items Image ... seriously though, why they claim Bollie made the purchase posssible I don’t understand.
I really don't understand why anyone would buy those overpriced cheaply made "custom" products they sell. I thought it was mostly young people who watch them but I guess not. I wonder if they will start selling children's clothing.
To be honest, I think that’s what they should of done if you wanted to sell clothing. With all the kids in their family they have a wide selection of sizes and opinions from children of different ages. Plus Utah is full of large family households.

They sell things that ONLY THEY like so they don’t have much of a range of different styles.

They really messed up. I guess they can still do it in the future, but it would’ve been better if they done it from the beginning.. they would of made better bank.

Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

ba1006 wrote:

Well, they are hugely upselling their China made items Image ... seriously though, why they claim Bollie made the purchase posssible I don’t understand.
I know. I'm shocked that are selling as much as they are. When they first revealed it I was sort of intrigued by the robe but #1 after the description/honest reviews I'm glad I didn't but #2 I'm not a person who casually drops $60-100 on a clothing item. I think 90% of their sales are due to internet fame. Everybody who is obsessed with them wants a "token"

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

onbreak wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:55 pm Bollie Brand was a million dollar gamble.
Im all for buying property. God's not going to make anymore dirt......

True! Me too! Not off the tears and psychological damage of my kids!
me_too926
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by me_too926 »

OK why is Ellie suddenly trying to be a big make-up Volgger, I know she did that a LONG time ago, but she was never good at it. And her style and make-up is never good now. So why is she spending hundreds of dollars to go to a make-up seminar and suddenly posting make-up videos for Bollie... i think she is trying to get into the make-up scene to either advance their YouTube more or to get more free stuff.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

me_too926 wrote:OK why is Ellie suddenly trying to be a big make-up Volgger, I know she did that a LONG time ago, but she was never good at it. And her style and make-up is never good now. So why is she spending hundreds of dollars to go to a make-up seminar and suddenly posting make-up videos for Bollie... i think she is trying to get into the make-up scene to either advance their YouTube more or to get more free stuff.
I think it’s just to be able to justify buying all the products she does, and writing them off for tax purposes.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Changing her personal channel to Bollie was also a mistake. Most people are unsubscribing in large numbers. There was a time when she was making almost $100k on her channel alone. Shoving Bollie down the throats of those who were looking for the beauty tutorials and “sit down” videos was a bad idea. I think she’s trying to get those people back because without them, they don’t have anyone to sell Bollie too.

Sure they are making money from Bollie, but they are making far less from their channels and alienating viewers. This will sink Bollie eventually. Bollie only sells because it’s basically their merch.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... ce06fe.jpg[/IMG]

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

me_too926 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:57 am OK why is Ellie suddenly trying to be a big make-up Volgger, I know she did that a LONG time ago, but she was never good at it. And her style and make-up is never good now. So why is she spending hundreds of dollars to go to a make-up seminar and suddenly posting make-up videos for Bollie... i think she is trying to get into the make-up scene to either advance their YouTube more or to get more free stuff.
Maybe it was part of the deal when they cut back on daily vlogging? Jared had to know skipping weeekends would result in fewer videos which would result in less money. Maybe she agreed once Tommy was born and the family settled that she would post more to make up the difference?
PenelopeG
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PenelopeG »

It’s because she’s friends with Allie now. Or Bonnie was friends with her first and they haaaave to do everything together.
Also because I know Allies history, she was a part of a singing group with her sisters (who I love, look them up) and then she got married and she dropped all her music and has done just makeup. Which I think is sad because she had sooo much talent. Anyway, she is actually really good so she got a lot of viewers fast. And now Bonnie is kissing her ass but at least she cares a little about makeup and Ellie just tags along because she’s the annoying brat tagalong

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

PenelopeG wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:38 am It’s because she’s friends with Allie now. Or Bonnie was friends with her first and they haaaave to do everything together.
Also because I know Allies history, she was a part of a singing group with her sisters (who I love, look them up) and then she got married and she dropped all her music and has done just makeup. Which I think is sad because she had sooo much talent. Anyway, she is actually really good so she got a lot of viewers fast. And now Bonnie is kissing her ass but at least she cares a little about makeup and Ellie just tags along because she’s the annoying brat tagalong

Yeah, this is probably why 😂. Even in today’s video she invites herself on Bonnie and Joel’s date night in Vegas.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Did you notice how the stripes don't even match up? That's just poor workmanship. I'm sorry but I think those clothes are just hideous. Even someone in good shape would not look good in those pants. Again, who buys this stuff?
Sanemama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sanemama »

https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/www.bolliebrand.com

That site tells what I expected to be the truth .... shoddy, overpriced merchandise, terrible customer service, poor fit, no return policy. It's what I expected because of how they wouldn't respond to questions I sent to the site.

Perhaps this should have been posted on the bollie thread, but because a business is a reflection of its owners, and because they all shamelessly use the free advertising of their youtube channel, I'm posting it here.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Sanemama wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 2:37 pm https://ca.trustpilot.com/review/www.bolliebrand.com

That site tells what I expected to be the truth .... shoddy, overpriced merchandise, terrible customer service, poor fit, no return policy. It's what I expected because of how they wouldn't respond to questions I sent to the site.

Perhaps this should have been posted on the bollie thread, but because a business is a reflection of its owners, and because they all shamelessly use the free advertising of their youtube channel, I'm posting it here.

Wow. Those are horrible reviews for the most part. I agree about the shameless advertising on their so-called family channel. They should be ashamed of themselves for scamming their loyal viewers. Thanks for sharing.
Catface2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Catface2 »

That narcissistic, evil bitty is stuffing her face with a delivery sandwich because she was still hungry after dinner and putting the boys down for bed! How the fu** do you think the boys feel?! HUNGRY!!
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Catface2 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:50 pm That narcissistic, evil bitty is stuffing her face with a delivery sandwich because she was still hungry after dinner and putting the boys down for bed! How the fu** do you think the boys feel?! HUNGRY!!
Too bad the delivery guy can’t tell her “I’m done feeding you today” like she told Jackson.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ellie and Jared: Views as low as Ellie's Iron PART 42

She gave the boys broccoli and popcorn for dinner?

I hope Jared vlogged what he fed the boys when she was away. I bet it’s a lot better than what they eat when she’s home. If so, Jared knows there’s a problem, but just doesn’t want to fight for the kids.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”