B&F: Happy Birthday Scarlett! (Part 60)

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: B&F: Happy Birthday Scarlett! (Part 60)

Unread post by freshbalsam »

olemama wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:49 am
olemama wrote: Aria's school starts just after 7:30 and Britney drives her. So she had to get her butt out of bed to get Aria fed and ready and load everyone in the car. I suspect that Aria will start taking the bus to school. (the stop is right in front of her house). But the bus will come around 7 so B will still have get up.

She doesn’t drive aria anymore. She switched schools and now the bus picks her up right in front of the house. Britney couldn’t even manage to go meet her when she came of the bus the first day. Frank did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last thing I saw she drove Aria to her new school in the morning. But I don't see everything on her social media. And it doesn't matter anyway. She still has to get up, get Aria dressed and fed and on the bus. The bus probably arrives at 7 am so B and Aria have to be up at 6:30.

And who gives a fuck whether Frank or Britney meet Aria at the stop. Frank is now Aria's step-parent and he needs to step up. And my guess is, in a month or two, Aria will be able to get off the bus by herself and walk to her front door to go in the house.
Idk if it’s where I live or not, but any child in elementary school is required to have an adult visible somewhere (front door, driveway, garage etc) for the child to be let off the bus. It’s like that for my kids and was the same way when I was a child.

Also, don’t think it was about whether she gets Aria off the bus or not, but it was her first day of a new school. Probably would’ve been nice to see her mom instead of Frank waiting to greet her.
LilSeb1010
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by LilSeb1010 »

PigeonOfLondon wrote:
Resting_Bitch_Face wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:She doesn’t even feed her kids a proper breakfast. She gives them packaged muffins and calls it a day lmfao. She’s a shit mom.

Right smfh poor kids she might as well just let them eat breakfast at school if she’s not gonna do a damn thing. Nolan just grabbed a bag of little bites muffins, Aria and Harlow ate some store bought muffin but sits Harlow by herself at the table like she’s not even hiding the fact that she has no control over her life or those kids AND this was her pregnant....imagine now.

I don’t even wanna imagine what Nolan’s eating is like...isn’t he supposed to be a a special diet? I mean she feeds him red dye knowing he starts to get red patches all over his face but “it doesn’t hurt him so it’s fine”.
Curious as to whether Frank will at least make sure his kid eats properly. It's clear as hell that once Scarlett becomes of a certain age, she's going to get the same lazy parenting from Britney as her siblings. Even if she is the golden child.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Frank eats just as horribly as Britney if not worse, I really don’t think he’ll give a fuck what Scarlett’s eating.

Jwhite_momof4
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Jwhite_momof4 »

Oh....Scarlow will definitely get the same lazy ass parenting feom Britney as the other three once she turns 2 or so. Britney only gives a shit about her kids when they are babies. Once they start walking and get a little independent, she is over it. It will be the same way and she will prob be even more irritated bc she will have all 4 to deal with. Then once Nolan starts declining.....ah hell, those poor kids. Frank will prob treat Scar better bc she is his.....but they will all be somewhat neglected. Frank seems like a total narcissist and we already know Britney is one. Its all about her.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FG using Tapatalk

PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

You know shit is going down at their house when you browse through comments on her social media accounts and see things that would otherwise have been deleted in a heartbeat. Homegirl doesn't even have time to patrol, the one thing she was always consistent with

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

PigeonOfLondon wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:17 pm You know shit is going down at their house when you browse through comments on her social media accounts and see things that would otherwise have been deleted in a heartbeat. Homegirl doesn't even have time to patrol, the one thing she was always consistent with Image

Lol so so true!!
DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

Can you imagine trying to last for 3-4 hours until lunch on a package of mini muffins? No protein or complex carbs to keep you going.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by chloe6124 »

DoodleBop2 wrote:Can you imagine trying to last for 3-4 hours until lunch on a package of mini muffins? No protein or complex carbs to keep you going.
My niece and nephew are not early breakfast eaters. That’s what they basically have before walking out the door. On the days there is no school and they are at my house they don’t eat anything until 10 or 1030. Then they usually don’t eat lunch till late. My niece is a little older then Aria and my nephew is 10.

Now I am not saying that’s why her kids are like that. Just relaying experience and how my niece and nephew are.

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

chloe6124 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:22 pm
DoodleBop2 wrote:Can you imagine trying to last for 3-4 hours until lunch on a package of mini muffins? No protein or complex carbs to keep you going.
My niece and nephew are not early breakfast eaters. That’s what they basically have before walking out the door. On the days there is no school and they are at my house they don’t eat anything until 10 or 1030. Then they usually don’t eat lunch till late. My niece is a little older then Aria and my nephew is 10.

Now I am not saying that’s why her kids are like that. Just relaying experience and how my niece and nephew are.

It's entirely possible they're not breakfast people but would they eat more if it was offered? The reason breakfast programs started at schools was because of how much grades and performance improve with kids who eat a proper breakfast. Maybe Aria eats breakfast at school. What she does show often seems to be simple carbs and I was thinking how grumpy I'd be if I ate like that but everyone is different.
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

DoodleBop2 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:22 pm

It's entirely possible they're not breakfast people but would they eat more if it was offered? The reason breakfast programs started at schools was because of how much grades and performance improve with kids who eat a proper breakfast. Maybe Aria eats breakfast at school. What she does show often seems to be simple carbs and I was thinking how grumpy I'd be if I ate like that but everyone is different.
I bet aria eats lunch pretty early also since school starts so early. I think my nephew has said they eat lunch like at 11 where he goes.

kels0413
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kels0413 »

The vlog she just put up today was so half assed and all over the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Even though the vlog was choppy Nolan was precious. I really do think Frank loves that little boy to pieces. It’s just sad that should be Ean and not frank.

Groovynik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Groovynik »

I know Harlow is barely three and 3 year olds have a bit of the "Devil Made me Do it," but she's kicking her brother and is pounding on her new sister and Britney's all isn't this cute? I get it's a period of adjustment but wow .. Kiddo needs a time out desperately
Groovynik
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Groovynik »

I know Harlow is barely three and 3 year olds have a bit of the "Devil Made me Do it," but she's kicking her brother and is pounding on her new sister and Britney's all isn't this cute? I get it's a period of adjustment but wow .. Kiddo needs a time out desperately
Mandbtrue6
Talker
Talker
Discord name: Tru.io

Unread post by Mandbtrue6 »

Groovynik wrote:I know Harlow is barely three and 3 year olds have a bit of the "Devil Made me Do it," but she's kicking her brother and is pounding on her new sister and Britney's all isn't this cute? I get it's a period of adjustment but wow .. Kiddo needs a time out desperately

She just turned 2

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Groovynik wrote:I know Harlow is barely three and 3 year olds have a bit of the "Devil Made me Do it," but she's kicking her brother and is pounding on her new sister and Britney's all isn't this cute? I get it's a period of adjustment but wow .. Kiddo needs a time out desperately

Harlow literally just turned 2. She’s in the terrible twos stage. But yes she def picks on her brother way too much. It’d be funny to see him smack her in the face again lmao. I’m sure they do that a lot. But Brit should be putting a stop to it before it gets worse.
britneyandshady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by britneyandshady »

Hopefully it’s just a phase (my son is showing similar behavior) but I’ve noticed she’s pretty aggressive for her age. Probably a lot of pent up energy since her mom can’t be bothered to look up from her phone long enough to give her any attention.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She just turned 2.

kels0413
Informer
Informer

chloe6124 wrote:Even though the vlog was choppy Nolan was precious. I really do think Frank loves that little boy to pieces. It’s just sad that should be Ean and not frank.

I did like seeing Frank spend time with Nolan. I hope he’s doing that even when he’s not filming it. As much as I dislike Frank and Britney, I hope things work out for the kids’ sake. That Frank is genuinely good to them. They’ve been through so much thank to their dingbat mother, how hard that would be for them to go through another split.

chloe6124
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

kels0413 wrote:
chloe6124 wrote:Even though the vlog was choppy Nolan was precious. I really do think Frank loves that little boy to pieces. It’s just sad that should be Ean and not frank.

I did like seeing Frank spend time with Nolan. I hope he’s doing that even when he’s not filming it. As much as I dislike Frank and Britney, I hope things work out for the kids’ sake. That Frank is genuinely good to them. They’ve been through so much thank to their dingbat mother, how hard that would be for them to go through another split.

Especially when frank has no legal rights if they did split. He did seem very genuine with Nolan.

kels0413
Informer
Informer

chloe6124 wrote:
kels0413 wrote:

Especially when frank has no legal rights if they did split. He did seem very genuine with Nolan.

Hopefully he takes the time to bond with aria as well. She will likely be more difficult to bond with being she’s older. But if he’s going to stick around he needs to bond with all of the kids.

Return to “Britneyandbaby”