GQS: Internet Creep, Needs Her Sleep, Girls’ Toys in Heap | Part 43

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Internet Creep, Needs Her Sleep, Girls’ Toys in Heap | Part 43

Unread post by 4x4 year olds »

Sunny_01+ wrote:And Tyson still looks like a slob in baggy pants and untucked shirt. I would be mortified if my 4 year old daughter was posing like Scarlett? Is. I guess she’s copying Mommy dearest with her knee popped out like that and duck face lips
I was just going to say the same. Everyone else has attempted to look the part and he looks like a little boy who’s been outside playing before church. Is that a tie and slippers? That hair though, it just makes me think of a 6 year old. I think he’s given up on himself, I don’t remember him being quite this sloppy at the start of this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Sunny_01+ wrote:And Tyson still looks like a slob in baggy pants and untucked shirt. I would be mortified if my 4 year old daughter was posing like Scarlett? Is. I guess she’s copying Mommy dearest with her knee popped out like that and duck face lips
I said just recently, Scarlett is going to be a mini Ashley.

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Enough wrote:
peacekerry wrote:Whoop. There it is.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... ff7999.jpg[/IMG]

He looks so ridiculous. Nice shirt hanging out from the sweater, pants don’t fit and those shoes...Image

The girls aren’t allowed to choose their own clothes, maybe they choose Tyson’s Image

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

GQS: Internet Creep, Needs Her Sleep, Girls’ Toys in Heap | Part 43

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

He really is so unattractive and looks like such a fucking slob. Have some pride in your appearance even though you are as big as a house. I’d be so embarrassed to be seen with any of them. Every week he looks bigger and bigger as does Asswipe. He looks like a Weeble Wobble.

mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mandm4dad »

Haulnarse wrote:
lisajohnson120 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 98ecf9.jpg[/IMG]

Night 3 in a row she hasn’t been home! Wonder who is at home with the girls? 2nd night for him! What assholes! They do out more than I ever thought about when I was raising kids! But then I enjoyed raising mine!

My husband and I havent had a night out in probably close to a year, we actually enjoy spending time with our kids and include them where ever we can! We still go out for morning/afternoon teas, lunches and dinners - with our well behaved children.

I was considering asking my mum to watch the kids on Thursday night (valentines day), but id rather not interrupt her and dads valentines evening, they have been married 38 years and dad is pretty bloody cute (buys flowers for every occasion plus extra randomness, spends hours picking cards out, buys really thoughtful gifts). Even though i know she would come at the drop of a hat to help with the kids!

Is rather be considerate and think of others before myself! Perhaps we will get subway on the way home from picking #3 up from her 3hr gymnastics session

You made me smile. Our one and only - after 2 miscarriages and 2 years of infertility - turns 22 on Tues. My hubby and I still check with her to see if she wants to go eat with us, go to a movie, whatever. It’s not that we don’t enjoy being alone. It is BECAUSE WE LOVE THAT GIRL MORE THAN OURSELVES AND WANT TO BE WITH HER. Amazing concept, right? I think Scumbag and Dimwit wanted money - thus, IVF Gofund Me - and when they got pregnant they, for sure,
only wanted ONE CHILD. The ONLY reason they were happy about four babies was because they knew fools would send them money, gifts, etc. They clearly never wanted four, never had a clue how to parent four, never wanted ANY help or advice...unless you were there to be the parent and give those losers a break (from doing nothing) and have never been happy having four. One has to wonder how it would be if they had a single boy, let alone 4 boys. It’s always been all about them and what they want...from the beginning, even before they were blessed with those poor little girls. It will continue to be all about those selfish idiots...until someone finds the balls to step in and help those girls and/or they crash and burn. It kills me there are many good, kind, loving people out there who struggle to have one or more babies they would treasure and adore, while these idiots are allowed to continue to use and abuse those girls every single day of their lives.

mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

GA Peach70 wrote:I wonder who is responding to comments on YT. Is it Goth Mimi or pervy old coot stage dad Steve? Or did Asswipe and fatboy get a talking to about being smart asses in their replies? They are actually thanking people for their concerns so something is up. Maybe they realized they were running off their followers and their numbers were tanking.

I’d put money on Pervy Papa having Mimi on duty. Or Dimwit was told to be the one replying and to kiss butt. We all know Scumbag can’t play nice. Ever. He is to arrogant and always right.

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Rileysmomma wrote:
UnicornSnark wrote:
ears wrote:Ashley has also said they already had complete college funds set up. This was back when they lived in the shack. People were starting to comment about their spending and not saving for the girls future. She said they're all set for college. Lies lies lies.

Sent from my SM-S907VL using Tapatalk
Yes, I remember her saying something along the lines that each girl will have “College/mission/wedding” accounts so the girls could use it how they want. Who knows how much (doubt it’s enough) and/or if those accounts are still in place but, at the time it sounded like there was a set amount that the girls could use for college OR a wedding OR a mission.

But what if the cats want to do a mission AND go to college AND get married? Not that I think any alleged bank accounts won't have been drained by the time the girls turn 18, but way to limit their future opportunities, Dumbasses. Its not like they are struggling financially (at least today).

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I think the cats mission would be to find someone with a college degree to marry.... no need for mission or college money for them, faddy will make sure to marry them off to someone who can fully support their extravagant lifestyles
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Enough wrote:

He looks so ridiculous. Nice shirt hanging out from the sweater, pants don’t fit and those shoes...Image

He ruins the photo. She really needs to just make him take the photos. Would be so much more pleasant and would help when she divorces him to have family photos still of just her and the girls ImageImageImage
mandm4dad
Informer
Informer

RolyPoly123 wrote:Notice how Ashley has been liking nearly every comment on yesterdays vlog and answering a lot of questions. She's obviously only reading them because she wants to hear all the constant praise. Bet it's the most reading she's done in years.

Now, now, she read that one book...once.Image

snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

Cavmom20 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:38 pm Oh my Hod! He looks awful! I honestly can't believe she lets him out of the house like that. His sweater is stained, untucked shirt, baggy pants... and those shoes!!! They should never see the light of day! Those are the kind of shoes you slip on to walk into your yard or garage, etc and NOTHING else. Doesn't he own dress shoes for church? Even if his waist is ever expanding he should be able to count on a pair of trusty dress shoes without outgrowing them. He is so revolting. And yet the KADs are telling him he's sooo handsome because he cut his hair ImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I believe Tyasshole goes out of his way to annoy the hell out of us. A too small partially untucked shirt, half knotted crooked tie, miles too long baggy pants (can’t really call them dress slacks), stained sweater, and some kind of dog chewed slippers. Not sure if he actually wears this “ensemble” to church, but he doesn’t seem to understand that we don’t give a damn. If he changes clothes after the photo shoot, then he is a fool for wasting time acting juvenile instead of preparing for his holy day. If he DOES wear this to service, then we are all laughing at his slovenliness. His Hod must be so impressed with the lack of respect T shows.
And, I have never been to Mormon temple...Do children run into the service at full throttle? Or are they expected to act somewhat reverent is a house of worship? I know that the kids go to some kind of education class, but they must sit in some of the service. How does that work? Do the kids suddenly behave when they walk through the door (especially after running full tilt through the parking lot)? I have heard that Mormon vloggers are encouraged in their excessive lifestyles as a way to recruit new members. Does this mean that any kind of behavior is acceptable at service? Seems counterintuitive to me.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

I wonder if fatboy is pissed someone answered about sending them more free shit. I wouldn’t be surprised if they delete that comment and answer “hell yes send us as much free shit as you want.”

Didn’t fatboy wear those slippers out cooking with the Dingaling Bingalings? Does he honestly wear those out in public?
IMG_0688.jpg
IMG_0689.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

Nice picture to post to the world of your children picking their noses and the sperm donor is leading the digging to China. Such a good dad..... (Barf).......[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... f02584.jpg[/IMG]

XYZ
Talker
Talker

Unread post by XYZ »

snarksite wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:11 pm
Cavmom20 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:38 pm Oh my Hod! He looks awful! I honestly can't believe she lets him out of the house like that. His sweater is stained, untucked shirt, baggy pants... and those shoes!!! They should never see the light of day! Those are the kind of shoes you slip on to walk into your yard or garage, etc and NOTHING else. Doesn't he own dress shoes for church? Even if his waist is ever expanding he should be able to count on a pair of trusty dress shoes without outgrowing them. He is so revolting. And yet the KADs are telling him he's sooo handsome because he cut his hair ImageImageImageImageImage

I believe Tyasshole goes out of his way to annoy the hell out of us. A too small partially untucked shirt, half knotted crooked tie, miles too long baggy pants (can’t really call them dress slacks), stained sweater, and some kind of dog chewed slippers. Not sure if he actually wears this “ensemble” to church, but he doesn’t seem to understand that we don’t give a damn. If he changes clothes after the photo shoot, then he is a fool for wasting time acting juvenile instead of preparing for his holy day. If he DOES wear this to service, then we are all laughing at his slovenliness. His Hod must be so impressed with the lack of respect T shows.
And, I have never been to Mormon temple...Do children run into the service at full throttle? Or are they expected to act somewhat reverent is a house of worship? I know that the kids go to some kind of education class, but they must sit in some of the service. How does that work? Do the kids suddenly behave when they walk through the door (especially after running full tilt through the parking lot)? I have heard that Mormon vloggers are encouraged in their excessive lifestyles as a way to recruit new members. Does this mean that any kind of behavior is acceptable at service? Seems counterintuitive to me.
Temples are not used for regular Sunday worship, instead they have churches or meetinghouses. Inside the church is the chapel, the baptismal area, and a bunch of classrooms. Most also have a large room for meetings (for church related business and things like Scouts and celebrations) with a kitchen area. There are usually a couple of small lounge areas. The insides I have visited really made me think of a building on a college campus.
4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Haulnarse wrote:
Rileysmomma wrote:
UnicornSnark wrote: Yes, I remember her saying something along the lines that each girl will have “College/mission/wedding” accounts so the girls could use it how they want. Who knows how much (doubt it’s enough) and/or if those accounts are still in place but, at the time it sounded like there was a set amount that the girls could use for college OR a wedding OR a mission.

But what if the cats want to do a mission AND go to college AND get married? Not that I think any alleged bank accounts won't have been drained by the time the girls turn 18, but way to limit their future opportunities, Dumbasses. Its not like they are struggling financially (at least today).

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I think the cats mission would be to find someone with a college degree to marry.... no need for mission or college money for them, faddy will make sure to marry them off to someone who can fully support their extravagant lifestyles
Faddy! Nearly snorted my coffee out my nose ImageImageImage

4x4 year olds
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Night lady wrote:Nice picture to post to the world of your children picking their noses and the sperm donor is leading the digging to China. Such a good dad..... (Barf).......[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... f02584.jpg[/IMG]

Wonder if he ate that too...

reefmango
Talker
Talker

Unread post by reefmango »

Night lady wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:30 pm Nice picture to post to the world of your children picking their noses and the sperm donor is leading the digging to China. Such a good dad..... (Barf).......

I'm surprised that they didn't use their middle fingers, 'ya know, as an Eff U, lol.

They certainly seem to be digging for the one that got away. ;) Also, in what way is this photo promoting infertility awareness? And I repeat, those poor girls..

(As an aside,perhaps I"m doing something wrong, (?). however, when I try to post a response unless I remove the previously posted photo, I am not able to submit my invaluable insights, (insert sarcasm). :) Suggestions? )
Last edited by reefmango on Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
snarksite
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by snarksite »

XYZ wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:39 pm Temples are not used for regular Sunday worship, instead they have churches or meetinghouses. Inside the church is the chapel, the baptismal area, and a bunch of classrooms. Most also have a large room for meetings (for church related business and things like Scouts and celebrations) with a kitchen area. There are usually a couple of small lounge areas. The insides I have visited really made me think of a building on a college campus.
Thank you for answering. I was unaware that temple and Sunday worship were two different things. That actually explains some of the past vlogs. But I do still wonder about the kids running wild through the parking lot and then sitting quietly in a service? Lately, I’ve noticed a lack of any pictures of the kids actually at a service or religious class. I always wondered why the church allowed that in the past. Perhaps T$A were told to stop filming inside the church?

And, if you wish to answer. Is this excessive lifestyle T$A post a recruiting method? Aimed at children and young adults who might not realize that the vast majority of Mormons don’t actually live like this. At least I hope they don’t. I mean no offense to you. Please just skip right over this post if you would prefer.
I loath T. Threw that in there because I am on a snark site.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

A few thoughts. He looks even more revolting than usual on that Sunday post.

I think Trashley was answering those comments because she wanted to read all the compliments regarding the rooms. But Byson was a petty bitch last time he commented so he is probably banned for a while.

I think they have been told to stop photographing other people’s kids. They were definitely going to a Sunday School type class-Byson was pissed because they separated the girls.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

So gross. She's not wearing stockings. With a dress. In the dead of winter. Those boots don't go with that dress . Her hair looks awful. And he really needs to get some dress shirts that fit. He looks awful with that top button unbuttoned and the loose tie, and the stained sweater. He takes no pride in his appearance whatsoever

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

lmmomSD wrote:So gross. She's not wearing stockings. With a dress. In the dead of winter. Those boots don't go with that dress . Her hair looks awful. And he really needs to get some dress shirts that fit. He looks awful with that top button unbuttoned and the loose tie, and the stained sweater. He takes no pride in his appearance whatsoever

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
She looks like shes wearing lingerie, lacy and all

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”