iloveit
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: GQS: Internet Creep, Needs Her Sleep, Girls’ Toys in Heap | Part 43

Unread post by iloveit »

snarksite wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:14 pm
XYZ wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:39 pm Temples are not used for regular Sunday worship, instead they have churches or meetinghouses. Inside the church is the chapel, the baptismal area, and a bunch of classrooms. Most also have a large room for meetings (for church related business and things like Scouts and celebrations) with a kitchen area. There are usually a couple of small lounge areas. The insides I have visited really made me think of a building on a college campus.
Thank you for answering. I was unaware that temple and Sunday worship were two different things. That actually explains some of the past vlogs. But I do still wonder about the kids running wild through the parking lot and then sitting quietly in a service? Lately, I’ve noticed a lack of any pictures of the kids actually at a service or religious class. I always wondered why the church allowed that in the past. Perhaps T$A were told to stop filming inside the church?

And, if you wish to answer. Is this excessive lifestyle T$A post a recruiting method? Aimed at children and young adults who might not realize that the vast majority of Mormons don’t actually live like this. At least I hope they don’t. I mean no offense to you. Please just skip right over this post if you would prefer.
I loath T. Threw that in there because I am on a snark site.
Yes kids are expected to be quiet in service. If a child is being loud the parents should take them out but that is usually babies or toddlers. My daughter who is 6 months younger than the quads sits quietly just fine. Maybe in their small minds it is a recruiting method for the religion. Definitely not the way I would go about it. The church also does not encourage vlogging or anything like that. How you make a living is up to you.
Sadly though I think the way she dresses her and the girls is very typical for an LDS family in the area they live in. It is very much like a fashion show in that area. Most places aren’t like that. The area am in is definitely not like that and it isn’t a poor area.
Please don’t take anything that these people do as how all Mormons are. I have no problem answering any questions.
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GA Peach70 »

Haulnarse wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:So gross. She's not wearing stockings. With a dress. In the dead of winter. Those boots don't go with that dress . Her hair looks awful. And he really needs to get some dress shirts that fit. He looks awful with that top button unbuttoned and the loose tie, and the stained sweater. He takes no pride in his appearance whatsoever

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
She looks like shes wearing lingerie, lacy and all
That’s exactly what I was going to say. Her coat looks like a bathrobe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How can Asswipe or fatboy look in the mirror and think they are looking good? Slob doesn’t even come close to describing how horrible and disgusting he looks. She looks like a clown whore wearing a nightgown and bathrobe. He looks like one big ol’ fat blob and her with her I have to pee pose again. Fashionista she isn’t. How is she not embarrassed by him? How is he not embarrassed by her? I personally think they are the laughingstock of their church, their family & their so called friends, and their neighborhood. I’m sure people stare at them and it’s not because of the quads. It’s because people can’t believe people dress and behave like these dipshits do. Those poor girls are going to be ridiculed so much when they go to school. I’m sure the other preschool & dance class parents already are talking & laughing behind their backs. Hell, I bet the Dingaling Bingalings and the Snoopys already do.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 2e69f0.jpg[/IMG]

Klind55
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Klind55 »

Dramatic much on IG Tyson? It's like a blizzard, um no. It's a winter weather advisory. Far different from a blizzard. Utah + Snow= NORMAL
3momstrong
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by 3momstrong »

peacekerry wrote:Whoop. There it is.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... ff7999.jpg[/IMG]

Do we even know who takes these photos EVERY.SINGLE.SUNDAY? Tra$hwit has the same “Hurry I gotta pee” pose and The Blob always looks like a slob.

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Forgot to add to my last post. Nice picture to post of not only of yourself but your two daughters picking their noses. Those pictures will be on the internet forever. I’m sure when they get a bit older kids will make fun of them for that picture. Way to go asshole.

Of course he has to post pictures again of them with their mouths open and tongues out. I read an article today about keeping your kids pictures off the internet. It said how easy it was to photoshop certain images onto a picture which we all already know. They gave a tip not to post pictures where there was any room for such things to be added. Also not to post pictures of your children in a swimsuit either because the sick pedophiles will take your child’s face and put it onto some other naked picture. It’s really sick and disgusting that these two keep on and on posting such pictures of their children who they claim to live so much and who are so important to them. If they truly did care there is no way in hell they would be posting such things. It’s obvious that they are more interested in the money than their children’s privacy and safety. I wish to God their doctor or someone would step up and say something about how wrong this really is.

I think to show fatboy once again how easy it is to insert certain things onto pictures someone needs to insert a dick to the picture with his tongue out like he is licking it. Does it taste good fatboy?? Him and his disgusting yellow Chicklet teeth. Maybe you need to spend more time with some whitening toothpaste and a toothbrush dickwad.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... 49072f.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... f9c4ae.jpg[/IMG]

GA Peach70
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

3momstrong wrote:
peacekerry wrote:Whoop. There it is.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201902 ... ff7999.jpg[/IMG]

Do we even know who takes these photos EVERY.SINGLE.SUNDAY? Tra$hwit has the same “Hurry I gotta pee” pose and The Blob always looks like a slob.

I thought they said before Mimi comes over and helps get the girls ready and she takes the pictures. Figures. Asswipe and fatboy can’t even get their own kids ready. Pathetic.

Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

AthenaA wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:24 pm A few thoughts. He looks even more revolting than usual on that Sunday post.

I think Trashley was answering those comments because she wanted to read all the compliments regarding the rooms. But Byson was a petty bitch last time he commented so he is probably banned for a while.

I think they have been told to stop photographing other people’s kids. They were definitely going to a Sunday School type class-Byson was pissed because they separated the girls.

Please tell me they seperated the twins.
Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

AthenaA wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:24 pm A few thoughts. He looks even more revolting than usual on that Sunday post.

I think Trashley was answering those comments because she wanted to read all the compliments regarding the rooms. But Byson was a petty bitch last time he commented so he is probably banned for a while.

I think they have been told to stop photographing other people’s kids. They were definitely going to a Sunday School type class-Byson was pissed because they separated the girls.

RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

mandm4dad wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:23 pm
RolyPoly123 wrote:Notice how Ashley has been liking nearly every comment on yesterdays vlog and answering a lot of questions. She's obviously only reading them because she wants to hear all the constant praise. Bet it's the most reading she's done in years.

Now, now, she read that one book...once.Image

:lol: :lol:
RolyPoly123
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by RolyPoly123 »

I would love for them to be snowed in for a couple of days with no one being able to get to their house then they'd really have to look after their own kids without help and without being able to take them shopping or out to eat. Then we'd see what a "wonderful" family they truly are.
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

Feebz wrote:

Ah now that I can’t remember. He said something on a live a long time ago.

iloveit you must cringe when people presume that’s how people of your faith behave. I am sure most people of faith are humble and don’t show off, certainly most Christians I know are.

Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

I have no idea why I thought of this but in their Sunday picture, Ashley's hair is so stringy and gross that she immediately reminded me of the child catcher from chitty chitty bang bang. They bear resemblance. What are the odds? Ashley looks like the child catcher, Tyson is one.
ff0d235c6d8c892028e0e963364f5fd2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

I don't know if anyone has read the bullshit from todays GQS IG. Seriously. I can guarantee that was taken from the internet. It's a lovely comment but sickening when coming from them. We know they pay any amount of money to whoever to look after their kids. They say to do what you know is best for your kids....derr... the problem is you don't know what is best for your kids. You've stated over and over and over that whatever is easiest is the only way to go. They really do make me sick with their falseness and lies. Erggh.
Abbiedownunder
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Abbiedownunder »

I don't know if anyone has read the bullshit from todays GQS IG. Seriously. I can guarantee that was taken from the internet. It's a lovely comment but sickening when coming from them. We know they pay any amount of money to whoever to look after their kids. They say to do what you know is best for your kids....derr... the problem is you don't know what is best for your kids. You've stated over and over and over that whatever is easiest is the only way to go. They really do make me sick with their falseness and lies. Erggh.
Feebz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Feebz »

I stumbled upon a reference to this little gem in an article. I wish it applied to Utah vloggers as well. The Gardner girls would be set for life if their greedy parents were legally obligated to put 15% of their earnings into a trust. As it is I suspect they will reach adulthood and find they have nothing.

California Child Actor's Bill
The California Child Actor's Bill (also known as Coogan Act or Coogan Bill) is a law applicable to child performers, designed to safeguard a portion of their earnings for when they enter adulthood.

The original Bill was passed in 1939 by the State of California in response to the plight of Jackie Coogan, who earned millions of dollars as a successful child actor only to discover, upon reaching adulthood, that his mother and stepfather had spent almost all of his money. Since then, it has been revised a few times, most recently on January 1, 2004.[1] As it stands, money earned and accumulated under a contract under the code remains the sole legal property of the minor child.[2]

The current version of the law is codified in sections 6750–53 of the California Family Code and section 1700.37 of the California Labor Code. The law provides that any of the parties may petition a court to approve an entertainment contract, and if the court does so, somewhat different rules apply. Most importantly, the child cannot escape their own responsibilities under the contract by disaffirming it, which a child normally has the power to do.

Later revisions extended the scope of minors' entertainment contracts that the court can approve to include contracts pursuant to which a minor renders services as an "actor, actress, dancer, musician, comedian, singer, or other performer or entertainer, or as a writer, director, producer, production executive, choreographer, composer, conductor, or designer." Under the current law, the court may also approve contracts that involve the transfer of intellectual property.[3]

This law requires a child actor's employer to set aside 15% of the earnings in a trust (often called a Coogan Account), and codifies issues such as schooling, work hours and time off.[4]
4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

I find it interesting that Tyler turns off the comments for the disgusting set of bedtime antics pictures. He has such control issues!

Night lady
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Night lady »

4kkids wrote:I find it interesting that Tyler turns off the comments for the disgusting set of bedtime antics pictures. He has such control issues!

Which social media account is this? I'm curious to see it. Image

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

tg910
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by tg910 »

4kkids wrote:I find it interesting that Tyler turns off the comments for the disgusting set of bedtime antics pictures. He has such control issues!

On Instagram, I still have the ability to comment (not that I do, but the option is there). Unless he posted elsewhere on one of the other 6,987 social accounts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Morning Glory
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Morning Glory »

In that Sunday picture it looks like Tyson is on his tiptoes. Am I imagining that?

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”