Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: 52 acres, my kids are the moneymakers Part #22

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Are they all waiting to do a big reveal of their Kim K photo or something? Geez.

They probably didn’t get any.

They will 100% name drop her in their respective vlog titlea though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

HelloSweetie wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:04 pm
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Are they all waiting to do a big reveal of their Kim K photo or something? Geez.

They probably didn’t get any.

They will 100% name drop her in their respective vlog titlea though.

On Allie's story, she was talking about how they all got a picture. Didn't show any though.
Madsmom110
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Madsmom110 »

Who is this Allie girl? Is she from LA or Utah? How did their social circles intertwine? It's like she popped up out of nowhere.
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

That picture she posted in the cheetah pants is totally photoshopped to make her look smaller than she actually is! The other girl they are with, Allie, posted a series of instastories as well and in one of them, you can see how Bonnie really looks in those pants! I'm not saying she isn't smaller than she used to be, duh, full body lipo will do that to you, but she is totally misleading people with her actual size vs her photoshopped size. I'm just so sick of her telling everyone she doesn't care about her size and it's all about being "body positive" and yet every single comment is about her size and how tiny she is and she is LOVING all the attention. It's just teaching young girls and viewers that the smaller you are the better and you are only beautiful if you are thin. I don't see how anyone can consider a role model as a woman or a Mom. And the only Kardashian she looks like in those duck lips pictures is Kaitlyn. It's not a good look for her.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

jaieao wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 9:01 pm Smiling (like she did in most of her older pictures) vs. duck face (like she does in most of her pictures now.)

Why she thinks that face looks better than a genuine smile, I will never understand.
That chin is impressive...
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:That picture she posted in the cheetah pants is totally photoshopped to make her look smaller than she actually is! The other girl they are with, Allie, posted a series of instastories as well and in one of them, you can see how Bonnie really looks in those pants! I'm not saying she isn't smaller than she used to be, duh, full body lipo will do that to you, but she is totally misleading people with her actual size vs her photoshopped size. I'm just so sick of her telling everyone she doesn't care about her size and it's all about being "body positive" and yet every single comment is about her size and how tiny she is and she is LOVING all the attention. It's just teaching young girls and viewers that the smaller you are the better and you are only beautiful if you are thin. I don't see how anyone can consider a role model as a woman or a Mom. And the only Kardashian she looks like in those duck lips pictures is Kaitlyn. It's not a good look for her.
Yes her photos look edited

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

gopedjane wrote:
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:That picture she posted in the cheetah pants is totally photoshopped to make her look smaller than she actually is! The other girl they are with, Allie, posted a series of instastories as well and in one of them, you can see how Bonnie really looks in those pants! I'm not saying she isn't smaller than she used to be, duh, full body lipo will do that to you, but she is totally misleading people with her actual size vs her photoshopped size. I'm just so sick of her telling everyone she doesn't care about her size and it's all about being "body positive" and yet every single comment is about her size and how tiny she is and she is LOVING all the attention. It's just teaching young girls and viewers that the smaller you are the better and you are only beautiful if you are thin. I don't see how anyone can consider a role model as a woman or a Mom. And the only Kardashian she looks like in those duck lips pictures is Kaitlyn. It's not a good look for her.
Yes her photos look edited

Which I want to say is silly because I thought she looked great before and loved that she would rock a bathing suite on camera.

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

So 2019 it is to die fo to meet Kim? Oh the shame, what is this world seriously coming to? I guess for talon trotting rubbish uneducated Bonnald duck parent,is? 🙄 Can her social level get any lower?
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

Bonnie on insta “Why isn’t anyone excited to meet her(k)” Because you idiot everyone is acting their age not their shoe size ,you immature idiot! Go see to your sick child which visited the ER and the other three rather than shake about like a fake moron waiting to see someone that would make your mormon prophets cringe valuewise! Pity modern medicine can't lipo you empty vessel of a brain!
Sickandtired
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sickandtired »

Her obsession with the Kardashians makes me gag! Did she expect Kimmy (double gag) to fawn all over her and invite her for dinner with her other whorish sisters? Or even complement Bonnie on her Kardashian body? BLAH!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

HelloSweetie wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:07 am
WriteMeOut wrote:
gopedjane wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 7:56 am

She is also short so a size 8 makes sense.

Her saying she's a size 8 is just a lie. She might be a size 8 in Good American but not in anything else. That brand's sizing is not standard, not even sort of. I have 40" inch hips and I wear a standard size 12 in all of my pants, jeans, and shorts. In target's brand jeans, Walmart jeans, Macy's, and even the Chico's size 12 equivalent. If you look at the Good American size chart, their size 8 has 40" hips. Also if you read online they are known for being really stretchy. Case closed, ladies. BonBon is being deliberately misleading.
I don’t think she’s lying. She isn’t that big at all anymore, though people seem to want to act like she is? We all know she reads here, but there’s no need to act like she’s still huge just to be bitchy. She’s far smaller than she used to be, and in the pic from yesterday she even looks like she’s the same size as xs Ellie. I believe she’s an 8. She looks it to me. It’s hardly case closed that she’s lying imo.

Her waste line may possibly be an 8 after all she did suck stufff out but the size of her rear and thighs are definitely not an 8 visually! As for the wording “bitchy” I feel is a strech , this forum is to express our avatar opinions, mine is she looks very disproportionate, a tiny waste with huge hips legs and rear! That is what is visible to me who knows could be we are all wrong?!
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I feel like we can probably express our "avatar opinions" and still not make so many posts about body shaming and speculation.
ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

natalka81 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:04 am I feel like we can probably express our "avatar opinions" and still not make so many posts about body shaming and speculation.
I think we all talk about her body because she did make many vlogs about her liposuction. Before her surgery, nobody discussed her weight or her clothing size.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

^ I respectfully disagree. I remember lots of discussion about her weight long before liposuction and whatever else she had done. I understand it's a hard call when the youtuber themselves talks about it so openly (yet at the same time so vaguely), it's just my opinion that we shouldn't be tearing anyone apart for the size of their butt, how big their chin is, or whether or not their hair makes them look trashy or old or whatever. I get it's a gossip site, I just am finding it all a bit much. And it's very bad over on Daily Bumps too. Maybe I should back away for a bit!
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

natalka81 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:11 am ^ I respectfully disagree. I remember lots of discussion about her weight long before liposuction and whatever else she had done. I understand it's a hard call when the youtuber themselves talks about it so openly (yet at the same time so vaguely), it's just my opinion that we shouldn't be tearing anyone apart for the size of their butt, how big their chin is, or whether or not their hair makes them look trashy or old or whatever. I get it's a gossip site, I just am finding it all a bit much. And it's very bad over on Daily Bumps too. Maybe I should back away for a bit!
I agree. Like making comments about her chin something she was born with is uncalled for. It makes her unique which is a good thing. I think the fact that she chooses to basically show this side her though causes it because it's what she is focusing on. Nails, hair, makeup and clothing.

I am 5'1, a bit shorter than Bonnie is and when I am a curvy 155 lbs I wear a size 8 in most brands North American brands, some I am a 6 and some I'm a 14. Sizing is crazy these days and you can't really say you're a certain size anymore anyway. Who cares, wear what fits I say but I don't think she is lying.
squirmska08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by squirmska08 »

I think that anyone on here can and should express their opinions openly. That’s what it’s all about. Someone’s bound to disagree with you, but people will also agree with you and vice versa.

Bonnie said “Bonster” in today’s vlog. Is that a term they coined? Someone on here uses that term, that’s why I’m asking..

ba1006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ba1006 »

Does anybody know if their new property is close to where they live now? I'm just wondering how far Bree will have to travel in the future.
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by 131618 »

squirmska08 wrote:I think that anyone on here can and should express their opinions openly. That’s what it’s all about. Someone’s bound to disagree with you, but people will also agree with you and vice versa.

Bonnie said “Bonster” in today’s vlog. Is that a term they coined? Someone on here uses that term, that’s why I’m asking..

Agree. There's a line. But if we can't talk about what she says about her body after openly having lipo, we need to stop talking about her hair, nails, smile, etc because those are things she's chosen to do to her body that make her happy (and she has also been open about). Its a gossip site, we are all going to speculate and point things out and share our opinions. I'll repeat what I've been told- don't like it, keep scrolling Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

I don’t find anyone on here making fun of her at all! I find many aggravated with the walking contradiction she has become! The Griffs preach alot and they preach to a younger audience and I think most posters here are mothers and have moved a step up from immaturity she displays! So no, she should not preach body positivity then lipo hersel , she has constantly said she hates her chin then don’t smug pout your lips to viewers it grinds! She preaches she is such a nice person yet can’t stand being around her own kids by admission and cannot stand her own appearance she needs constantly to add to it! I find the critisism here on point DON’T PREACH TO US!
I am perfectly fine but once you open your mouth and are condescending, nasty contradicting everything you say then she will get called out! As I said before anyone can be any shape and size and can have depth and a personality that demands respect but when she preaches her rubbish then doesn’t practice it she will be open to criticism especially when she mouths off to a public medium! We are not minions!
endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

ba1006 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:07 am
natalka81 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:04 am I feel like we can probably express our "avatar opinions" and still not make so many posts about body shaming and speculation.
I think we all talk about her body because she did make many vlogs about her liposuction. Before her surgery, nobody discussed her weight or her clothing size.
And because bollie originally was not honest about sizing and clothe size and were called out for claiming clothes for all sizes

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”