emilyrose26
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Unread post by emilyrose26 »

HelloSweetie wrote:
tnchk1187 wrote:It’s interesting how missy went from crying at June’s birth to not mentioning or seeing her within months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think because the crying was more about Missy becoming an auntie (to a girl!) and less about June herself.

Missy isn't June's aunt

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

TellAll
Informer
Informer

Unread post by TellAll »

emilyrose26 wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:
tnchk1187 wrote:It’s interesting how missy went from crying at June’s birth to not mentioning or seeing her within months.

I think because the crying was more about Missy becoming an auntie (to a girl!) and less about June herself.

Missy isn't June's aunt

Technically, no. Because they aren’t biologically related. However, the four of them (Bryan, Missy, Corbin and Kelsey) all were best friends in high school. So, they have (had) a long history of friendship which is why Missy was the “aunt”

Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

DailyDesperateDumps (Daily Bumps) - Part 106

Unread post by Theirmom »

Herculeez wrote:your familiarity with non lifethreatening cosmetic procedures is none or close to nilch. botox is admined by everyone and their grandma. every state, country and back door alley is different. it certainly isn't just admined by derms. you dont think there are not health spas? weight loss meds are like candy in california. its easy to bypass doctors for meds. even docs or nurses write scripts for things they really shouldnt and some are available right over the counter...some docs even give out lots and lots of samples for free....bypassing scripts all together

what is irrational is poking and proding yourself but then again everyone has their own opionion.

it wouldnt be shallow if it wasnt done for purely shallow reasons. the procedures are not off limits obviously but theu sure as hell aint life threatening. if they were low on funds and needed the money they mkst likely would be saying oh jeez i wish we did t spend that 50k on unnecessary medical procedures not even insurance covers.

now if bryan wants to pull a caitlyn jenner we could all feel sorry for bryan and send congrats for coming out so soon.

You seem emotional. Your post reads like the ramblings of maniac. Maybe you should step back from watching youtubers that clearly agitate you past the point of reason.
:roll:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I know Missy isn’t biologically June’s aunt, but at the time she was excited to be a part of her life. Missy had referred to Kelsey as Oliver’s “auntie” before, it only makes sense she viewed her relationship the same way.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Honestly asking, not trying to troll. Do we know that Bryan actually has hyperhydrosis? I thought he even admitted that it was because he sweated _onstage_ and not in everyday life that he had the ablation done. If it was actually for hyperhydrosis, that's one thing. But I thought when he posted about it, he admitted that it was vanity about how he looked onstage.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Too late to edit, but wanted to add-- it's within the realm of possibility that he does have hyperhydrosis but said it was vanity because it's an embarrassing condition to have, and people don't understand it much.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Who cares if it is vanity though? I find it very hard to believe that there’s no one here that has had their hair done before, tried Botox, fake nails, lost or gained weight (etc) in the name of vanity. B&M make more than enough for Bryan to put a little money into his own self care.

Seriously. They are still people, and they have a hell of a lot of money to spend. B&M at least do make sure their kids benefit from the money just as much as they do. If the kids aren’t lacking, I don’t care if they invest in their vanity a bit. I would too if someone was critiquing my appearance on a daily basis.

spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

I just wish he would get veneers if he wants to be vain

angelfire89
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by angelfire89 »

spacekitty wrote:I just wish he would get veneers if he wants to be vain

I hope he doesn’t. Can you imagine Bryan’s face with Jared’s teeth (pretty sure his aren’t fake but they look it sometimes.) That would be terrifying. Plus he’d have a lisp for a while which would annoy everyone (I know a few people who have gotten veneers/implants IRL, lisp for at least a few weeks while they readjust how they speak.)
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

If Bryan actually got veneers people would lose their minds, call him vain, unrelatable and never stop hating on him for it.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:Who cares if it is vanity though? I find it very hard to believe that there’s no one here that has had their hair done before, tried Botox, fake nails, lost or gained weight (etc) in the name of vanity. B&M make more than enough for Bryan to put a little money into his own self care.

Seriously. They are still people, and they have a hell of a lot of money to spend. B&M at least do make sure their kids benefit from the money just as much as they do. If the kids aren’t lacking, I don’t care if they invest in their vanity a bit. I would too if someone was critiquing my appearance on a daily basis.

I get your point. And it's their money, obviously. I personally think it's wasteful to do something so he looks better _onstage_. It's not like he's selling out arenas. But that's just my opinion. The boys may be benefitting from the money now but I don't think it's going to last for their entire childhood, and then they'll have to watch everything get sold off. Bryan and Missy are benefitting the most. They're constantly heading off to Vegas or Palm Springs, without the kids. When was the last family vacation they took?
Their whole lives are a monument to vanity. The studio, and all the money they're wasting on that. The big house, the multiple cars gathering dust in the garage, that ugly pool remodel-- it's all to show off.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

HelloSweetie wrote:If Bryan actually got veneers people would lose their minds, call him vain, unrelatable and never stop hating on him for it.

Actually, fixing his teeth is one thing I wouldn't hate on him about. But maybe that's because my teeth are not like I would like them, and it's one of the first things I would do if I had their money. So I guess I'm a hypocrite, because some vanity fixes, I totally understand.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

lmmomSD wrote:
HelloSweetie wrote:Who cares if it is vanity though? I find it very hard to believe that there’s no one here that has had their hair done before, tried Botox, fake nails, lost or gained weight (etc) in the name of vanity. B&M make more than enough for Bryan to put a little money into his own self care.

I get your point. And it's their money, obviously. I personally think it's wasteful to do something so he looks better _onstage_. It's not like he's selling out arenas. But that's just my opinion. The boys may be benefitting from the money now but I don't think it's going to last for their entire childhood, and then they'll have to watch everything get sold off. Bryan and Missy are benefitting the most. They're constantly heading off to Vegas or Palm Springs, without the kids. When was the last family vacation they took?
Their whole lives are a monument to vanity. The studio, and all the money they're wasting on that. The big house, the multiple cars gathering dust in the garage, that ugly pool remodel-- it's all to show off.

I agree about the big purchases, but I don’t see anything wrong with taking care of the small things you’re insecure about.

endof
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by endof »

I personally have only positive things to say about Missy’s actions towards preg Kels! I saw a person who went with her to scans, helped with the shower travelled for the birth, was basically a very present and kind friend! They supported the wander scotts in Cal and Missy tried always to include her! I think growing up it was all about Corby the little rich boy from the cool house with expensive toys! Brian was growing up with no dad in the depths of dysfunction fast forward and Corby is the employee to Brian’s mansion. Too much for him! Kels of course would follow Corby over a cliff with her tongue hanging out, but my opinion is Missy was genuine in her friendship and Kels should of shown more appreciation and kept in touch! I heard Missy saying calling them often, our best friends ever, never once the steps!
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

HelloSweetie wrote:
I agree about the big purchases, but I don’t see anything wrong with taking care of the small things you’re insecure about.
Absolutely. If I had their money, I’d get my loose skin removed from my weight loss. I’d get Botox and fillers in my forehead (because, little known fact, when you lose a ton of weight, your face sags and you get hella premature wrinkles from the volume loss). I’d get a personal trainer, and hell, I might even get a breast lift or implants. I extended breastfed three kids and lost over 100lbs. Those girls went AWOL and I’d love to have them back.

If anything, I think they’ve wasted their money by NOT taking care of their appearance, which is just a part of your physical health overall. Fixing hyperhydrosis avoids the potential for rashes and skin infections. Fixing teeth means you’re less likely to suffer gingivitis and gum disease, both of which can lead to heart disease. Staying on top of skin care means you’re more likely to catch something like skin cancer early. And being happy with your appearance is better for your mental health.

They should take more pride in their physical appearance, and stop trying to “keep up appearances” by showing off their wealth with big purchases.
:roll:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Missy’s friendship comes with a price. She has no boundaries. I don’t think Kelsey took advantage of Missy at all. It’s much more likely that Missy overstepped.

Herculeez
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Herculeez »

Theirmom wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:04 pm
Herculeez wrote:your familiarity with non lifethreatening cosmetic procedures is none or close to nilch. botox is admined by everyone and their grandma. every state, country and back door alley is different. it certainly isn't just admined by derms. you dont think there are not health spas? weight loss meds are like candy in california. its easy to bypass doctors for meds. even docs or nurses write scripts for things they really shouldnt and some are available right over the counter...some docs even give out lots and lots of samples for free....bypassing scripts all together

what is irrational is poking and proding yourself but then again everyone has their own opionion.

it wouldnt be shallow if it wasnt done for purely shallow reasons. the procedures are not off limits obviously but theu sure as hell aint life threatening. if they were low on funds and needed the money they mkst likely would be saying oh jeez i wish we did t spend that 50k on unnecessary medical procedures not even insurance covers.

now if bryan wants to pull a caitlyn jenner we could all feel sorry for bryan and send congrats for coming out so soon.

You seem emotional. Your post reads like the ramblings of maniac. Maybe you should step back from watching youtubers that clearly agitate you past the point of reason.
hey "theirmom" yeah. You have repeatedly called my posts stupid as well as a bunch of other things. clearly you have an agenda and / or i hit a shallow sore spot on you. your iq is lacking and when i poonted out where you were missing the facts, i become "emotional". thats what i get for trying to inform someone. oh well. add another stalker to the list.

everyone knows he lost weight fast. its clear in the photos. he could never loose weight even when he tried dieting and the gym...remember? then missy goes to see someone about botox we have no idea if it was a doctor or derm what so ever. you vouched for a un named derm. then bryan melts off weight. we have never once seen a sweaty bryan or bryam ever exercise. those are the facts. i just connected the dots. pretty simple. wether it is true to what happened or not who knows. what we do know about him not driving, the timeline, etc. you certainly cant expect to get the truth from him. he wants to be a pop star. pop stars are the most shallow, egotidtical, will sell their moms soul to satans brother kind of people.

he has no problems doing cosemetic work so a pill wouldnt be any stretch of the imagination and hardly wluld me stati g the facts be emotional? maybe its time you check your meds bottle or see a counsellor you might be low and it may be time to get checked.
Herculeez
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Herculeez »

jeez loiuse.

i get the fad is wishing you look like someone youre not, the nearest people mag model who never shits will do, but fuck im fine with what god gave me. you wont hear about a boched procedure or taking time off for being 'sick'. i am healthy there is zero reason to go in and mess with it and fuck it up. i dont need those kinds of people as my fans if thats what it takes. i opt out. i rather sweat, not steal, do the work, and wash my shirts after activities because humans sweat and possibly get rashes. if they dont take showers and practice basic hygiene rashes are the least of your worries. rashes are completely avoidable with a small amount of effort. center stage is yours sweetie.
emilyrose26
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emilyrose26 »

Herculeez wrote:
Theirmom wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:04 pm

hey "theirmom" yeah. You have repeatedly called my posts stupid as well as a bunch of other things. clearly you have an agenda and / or i hit a shallow sore spot on you. your iq is lacking and when i poonted out where you were missing the facts, i become "emotional". thats what i get for trying to inform someone. oh well. add another stalker to the list.

everyone knows he lost weight fast. its clear in the photos. he could never loose weight even when he tried dieting and the gym...remember? then missy goes to see someone about botox we have no idea if it was a doctor or derm what so ever. you vouched for a un named derm. then bryan melts off weight. we have never once seen a sweaty bryan or bryam ever exercise. those are the facts. i just connected the dots. pretty simple. wether it is true to what happened or not who knows. what we do know about him not driving, the timeline, etc. you certainly cant expect to get the truth from him. he wants to be a pop star. pop stars are the most shallow, egotidtical, will sell their moms soul to satans brother kind of people.

he has no problems doing cosemetic work so a pill wouldnt be any stretch of the imagination and hardly wluld me stati g the facts be emotional? maybe its time you check your meds bottle or see a counsellor you might be low and it may be time to get checked.
You are clearly just here to cause trouble. Kindly take it elsewhere.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

Herculeez wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:56 am jeez loiuse.

i get the fad is wishing you look like someone youre not, the nearest people mag model who never shits will do, but fuck im fine with what god gave me. you wont hear about a boched procedure or taking time off for being 'sick'. i am healthy there is zero reason to go in and mess with it and fuck it up. i dont need those kinds of people as my fans if thats what it takes. i opt out. i rather sweat, not steal, do the work, and wash my shirts after activities because humans sweat and possibly get rashes. if they dont take showers and practice basic hygiene rashes are the least of your worries. rashes are completely avoidable with a small amount of effort. center stage is yours sweetie.
You do realize this board is about Missy and Bryan, right, and not your personal life? No one is here to discuss you or your life decisions and that is NOT what people are doing.. you are projecting.

Return to “Daily Bumps”